- A highly motivated, self - starter software professional with 7+ years of experience in Designing and Developing client/server and web based applications using J2EE technologies, SAP, Object-Oriented and Software Development Life Cycle(SDLC) concepts.
- 7 years hands on experience in IT industry, worked in all phases of software development life cycle from requirements gathering to the production and successfully implemented several projects with responsibilities as developer at different locations.
- Experience in working with HealthCare industries, Insurance and Financial.
- Experience on RUP, Agile/Scrum and Extreme Programming.
- Good experience in J2EE, IBM WebSphere, RAD, Apache Tomcat, BEA WebLogic Application Server, ANT, and LOG4J.
- Efficiently worked on version controlling systems like VSS, CVS, Clear Case, and clear quest.
- Highly result oriented and pro-active, proven abilities to learn new technologies quickly and implementing them successfully in production.
- Experienced in Web Services (Java Web services, JAXP-RPC, SOAP, and AXIS SOAP) and exposure to SOA Architecture.
- Experienced in writing ant files and deploying Java Servlets, JSP and EJBs to empower Java based web solutions.
- Extensive experience in design and implementation using design patterns such as MVC, Singleton, Façade Service, Business Delegate, Service Locator, Data Transfer Object (DTO), and Data Access Object (DAO) in the development of n-Tier distributed Enterprise Applications.
- Expert in writing complex SQL Queries and PL/SQL blocks.
- Used Oracle, SQL and DB2 Server to develop the web applications.
- Strong experience on developing Stored Procedures and integrating them with Java classes.
- Extensive experience using integrated development environment like JDeveloper, Eclipse, IBM RAD, Net beans, Edit Plus and Text Pad.
- Involved in Database Design, Normalization, Data Flow Diagrams, Coding, Testing, Implementation, code migrations and good understanding of the complex systems.
- Strong working knowledge of MVC architecture.
- Experience in working on different MVC architectures like Struts, Spring and JSF.
- Experience in writing test cases in Java environment using JUnit.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills with a strong technical background.
- Possess strong logical, analytical and problem solving skills with positive attitude.
- Worked and managed teams in varied work culture environments. Good International exposure.
- Diligent and highly enthusiastic professional with strong technical, analytical and
Programming: Java, C, C++, SQL, PL/SQL
J2EE technologies: JSP, Servlet, Struts, Spring, EJB, JNDI, JMS, JAXB
Web/App Servers: Apache Tomcat, Web Logic, Web Sphere, JBOSS, Weblogic12C, JAX-WS, JAX-RS
Web Technologies: HTML, DHTML, XHTML, CSS, AJAX, Servlets, Angular JS
Databases/Technologies: DB2, Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server
XML Technologies/Tools: XML, XML Schema, DTD, XSLT, DOM parser, SAX
Modeling Tools: Rational Rose, Visio, Visual Paradigm
Development Tools: WSAD, Eclipse, IntelliJ, Net Beans, RAD
Source Control: SVN, CVS, ADE
Operating Systems: Windows XP/NT2000, Solaris, Linux
OR mapping: Hibernate, Spring ORM, JPA
Defect Tracking: Rational Clear Quest, Version One
Testing Tools/API: JUnit, SOAP UI
Other: Maven, Ant, CXF, JIRA, REST, JSON
Confidential, Irvine, CA
Sr Java Developer
- Involved in the complete SDLC development of the Treasury project.
- Communicated with the business people for the technical design to add new functionality to the web application.
- Design and development of web application and Interfaces.
- Developed various action classes and JSP using Spring MVC Framework.
- Consumed REST web services to consume JSON data from Bank API application.
- Extensively used annotations for Spring MVC and Spring Hibernate frameworks.
- Used SQL to retrieve, insert, update and delete from the database.
- Developed web pages using JSP and AJAX for displaying positions and trade details in Treasury UI.
- Extensive use of jQuery for its framework.
- Used Oracle SQL for DB links, import/export treasury data and Hibernate template to perform database transactions.
- Integrated key features like logging using Log4j.
- Made changes to POM.xml.
- Build war files and deploy to Weblogic application server.
- Wrote Junit Tests to support testing of rule base.
- Extensively worked on debugging of the application.
- SVN was used for version control system.
- Bug Fixing - resolved defects reported in system testing.
- Supported the project in integration, production environments and provided the quick solutions and fixes for issues in production environment.
- Participated in the Sprint review meetings.
- Followed project Naming Conventions and Development standards.
- Ensured that all deliverables meet the highest quality and performance standards.
- Worked on Virtual ticketing, Bug tracking system (JIRA) and participated in Test Driven Development (TDD).
- Implement web modules using OSGI Java framework, Spring MVC, Spring Rest Template, Jersey API, Spring JDBC
- Migrate code based from Architecture Primer to Service Oriented Architecture
- Developed Business components using Java Beans and database connections using Spring JDBC API
- Developed application using Spring, Hibernate, Web Services (SOAP and RESTFUL)
- Worked on Spring Controllers and configured using annotations to handle the presentation requests
- Participating in Agile Scrum process and using Rally to update the status of allocating tasks list
- Expose and consume and generating RESTFUL web services
- Deployed and consumed web services based on SOAP and REST protocols
- Used JAXB, JAXP for parsing auditing information in xml format
- Used Java script, JQuery, JSTL and CSS tags for developing the JSP’S
- Performed unit testing using JUNIT framework and Clover tools
- Used JDBC API for interaction with the Oracle Database
- Manager assigns to other team’s work and support on regularly basis
- Used Jackson API to covert Java object to /from JSON
- Worked with UX designers when designing wireframes and analyzed user stories corresponding to wireframes
Environment: AGILE, JAVA 1.6, J2EE, Spring MVC, Spring JDBC, Ant, Maven, JNDI, Web Services, SOAP, RESTFUL, Hibernate, HTML, CSS, JQuery, Oracle11g, Web Logic 10.3.5, Maven, Ant, JUNIT, TOAD, ATG, Angular, Apache Karaf, Service mix, OSGI
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
- Designing, analyzing and enhancing disputes, Collection strategy and Data-Loading modules.
- Used Spring, Hibernate, and Web Services Frameworks.
- Developed and Deployed SOA/ Web Services (SOAP and RESTFUL) using Eclipse IDE.
- Reverse Engineered to generate Hibernate mapping files using Eclipse IDE
- Part of the team to convert the project (s) to different version Spring Framework
- Worked on Hibernate and configured DAO and entity classes using annotations
- Designing the application with reusable J2EE design patterns like Front Controller, Session Facade, TO (Transfer Object) and DAO patterns
- Used JQuery and JQuery UI to facility and upgraded the existing UI
- Worked on cross browser compatibilities
- Implemented Spring security for SQL injunction and user access privileges
- Wrote and maintained design docs and installation guide for clients and internal usage
- Worked with QA team during testing the application
- Implemented JNI to make calls to C+
- SAX and DOM parsers were used for extracting and creating XML documents
- Implemented different OOP'S concept and collections, arrays and also reading and writing IO mechanism
Environment: JAVA 1.6, J2EE, Spring, Web Services (SOAP and REST), Hibernate, XML, HTML, jQuery, XSL, XSLT, ANT, MAVEN, JAXB, JAXP, JNI, JDBC, Oracle, Apache Tomcat
Confidential, Palo Alto, CA
- Worked on Spring Controllers and connecting the services using Spring annotations and dependency injection mechanism
- Configuration of application using Struts, Hibernate, DAO’s, Actions Classes, Java Server Pages.
- Designed and constructed code using JSTL, Spring and Hibernate Frameworks
- Used and developed Web services for sending and getting data from different applications using WSDL and SOAP
- Developed application using Rest Web Services to communicate with third-party information provider
- Wrote functional and non functional requirements for new system based on business requirements
- Worked with business to get their approval for email notification templates and its content
- Developed batch jobs using CAS framework and deployed in the cloud
- Using JAXB technologies to generate struts and Java beans
- Worked with Data architect closely while using CAS framework
- Involved in the Agile Scrum Team and process while working on the project
- Used Struts framework for configuration presentation layer components
- Experience working with development teams in all phases of the Software Development Lifecycle.
- Used parsers like SAX and DOM to parse the xml files and used DTD (Document Type Definition) to validate the xml documents.
- Working with off shore team on collaborative tasks
Environment: JAVA 1.6, J2EE, Servlets, Struts 1.3, Hibernate, JDBC3, JSTL, JSP, Spring, Web Services, SOAP, REST, SVN, MAVEN, Apache AXIS, Apache CFG, MySQL Server, Tomcat 6.0
- Developed business modules with JSP, Servlet, Struts framework, Java, XML.
- Developed J2EE application development on Windows and UNIX platforms.
- Deployed and Developed Web Services and Integrating clients with the services using SOAP and RESTFUL
- Developed entire project using struts framework.
- Developed high performance object/relational persistence and query (Sql) service for entire application.
- Configuring, Hibernate, Struts related XML files.
- Used hibernate for loading user profile information data mapping and creating objects.
- Developed required Action classes, presentation layer forms using Action Form beans and Java beans containing the business logic.
- Developed Data Access Objects (DAOs) and business delegates for accessing data.
- Created Hibernate classes to transfer the data to the database.
- Developed Stored Procedures and Functions, Views for the Oracle database (PL/SQL)
- Configured and implemented Log4j for logging and Maven for CI integration.
- Efficiently managed the tasks and working and delivering features in a fast paced scrum environment and provide critical reports to end users on time.
- Deployed the application on Web Sphere server.
Environment: Java,J2EE 1.3, JSP, Servlets 2.3, JDBC 2.0, Struts, Eclipse, Hibernate3.0,Web Services, SOAP, Restful, SOAP UI,Log4j, MAVEN, ANT, UML, HTML, XML, SQL, Unix, Oracle 10g, Junit, TOAD, Web sphere Application Server.
IT Developer & Web Administrator
- Provide effective and timely hands on IT support to HARF’s staff and members from hardware repair, troubleshooting, to software install and updates.
- Managed website creation, updates, and responsible for intranet maintenance.
- Responsible for design, creation of organizational media newsletter and flyers from concept to printing.
- Took full ownership and managed complete revamp of Harrow Refugee Forum’s website.
- Handled the demands of a high volume IT support desk while working closely with HARF’s staff to address and resolve technical issues
Technologies: PHP, HTML, Java, J2EE, Java Script, CSS, MySQL, Wamp server, Photoshop