- 8+ years of professional experience as a Java/J2EE Developer in Object Oriented Development, Implementation and Integration of Client - Server and standalone applications using Java/J2EE technologies. (Object Oriented Design and Methodologies) with Domains E-commerce, Telecom, HealthCare, Anti-Virus.
- Certified Java Professional Provided by Sun Microsystems.
- Proficient in development of Client/Server and web applications using JAVA andJ2EEtechnologies and web technologies for enterprise applications.
- Strong hands on experience with Object-Oriented Design and Programming, Algorithm concepts.
- Qualified experience in working with Core java concepts which includes Collections, Exception Handling, Multi-threading, Stream and File I/O and Polymorphism.
- Possess good knowledge in using JPA with Spring framework which involves Spring Boot and Spring MVC.
- Experience in analysis, Design, Development, Integration, deployment and Maintenance of web applications using Java, JEE, (Both SOAP, WSDL and ful), MVC framework, Spring, Hibernate, Struts, Spring Boot,, EJB, XML, Oracle and MySQL.
- Excellent understanding of software methodologies such as Agile, Waterfall model and Spiral model.
- Experience in working with DOM Parser for manipulating the document structures using DOM interfaces.
- Strong hands on experience with SAX which is an event-driven online algorithm for parsing XML Documents.
- Well experience in XML Related technologies which includes DOM Parser, SAX Parser, JAXP and JAXB.
- Possess worthy knowledge of Entity Relationship Diagrams using MS Visio.
- Experience in IBM WebSphere App server 9 (Liberty) for continuous delivery.
- Very good understanding of Object Oriented Design (OOD), and extensively worked on MVC framework. Experience in Core Java with knowledge of Multithreading, Concurrency and Memory management.
- Involved in dealing with CI/CD tools like Jenkins, Git Stash, Ansible, Chef, Dockers.
- Excellent Client interaction skills and proven experience in working independently as well as in a team.
- Experience using Apache Sqoop to extract data from Postgres and NoSQL
- Experience in Test documentation and testing using Java, JUNIT. Tools include GitHub, Visual Studio, IntelliJ and Android Studio.
- Experience object oriented programming (OOP) concepts using Python
- Major strengths are familiarity with multiple software systems, ability to learn quickly new technologies, adapt to new environments
- Experienced in planning, design and implement portal solutions using WebSphere Portal.
- Experienced in designing, developing, and maintaining portal applications using IBM WebSphere Portal on Rational Application Developer (RAD).
- Understanding in implementing AWS i.e. Amazon Web Services to integrate the application modules.
- Knowledge in AWS Cloud platform and its features which includes Amazon AWS Cloud Administration which includes services like: EC2, S3, EBS, VPC, ELB, Cloud Front, Cloud Watch, Cloud Trail.
- Implemented generic DAO for data access and data layers using JPA standards and Hibernate.
- Knowledge in DevOps and big data technologies like Hive, Pig, Sqoop.
- Strong Hands on experience with IBM MQ Series, Active MQ, Kafka and JMS for communication between middleware components.
- Experience in working with XML technologies like XML, XSL, XSD, DTD, XSLT and parsing XML with SAX&DOM parsers.
- Strong Knowledge in XML technologies including XML, XSD (DOM, SAX, JDOM).
- Proven ability to excel in fast paced development environment using latest framework/tools (Springs, Hibernate, SOAP UI, UI).
- Efficient in Database / Data Marts design, Stored Procedures, Triggers, Indexes, Data Cleansing / Data Mining.
- Built ful web services using NodeJS and implemented the front-end using jQuery and AngularJS controllers, directives, and services.
- Involved in issue tracking and agile project management using JIRA, RTC, You Track.
- Strong skills in RDBMS implementation and development using Oracle, MS SQL Servers and hands on experience with SQL, PL/SQL.
- Good understanding on NoSQL databases like Mongo DB.
- Possess excellent knowledge in understanding Database Management Systems.
- Extensive experience in SQL by writing queries for Insert, Update and Modification operations using Oracle, MySQL and SQL Server and performed optimization and normalization using database tools.
- Proficient in PL/SQL for writing Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers and complex queries in Oracle and MySQL.
- Experience in developing Maven Scripts and ANT scripts for building and deploying of J2EE applications.
- Extensive years of experience in working with Junit for Unit testing and Integration testing.
- Highly experienced with developing multi-tier Enterprise Applications using Eclipse, NetBeans and My Eclipse.
- Used various web Servers such as Apache Tomcat, Glassfish, IBM WebSphere and Pivotal tc Server for developing server-side applications.
- Worked with Web services testing tools like SoapUI and Postman.
- Extensive experience in MS Project, MS Visio, MS Office Suite (MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint), MS Access and Outlook.
- Well acquainted with workflows and Unified Modeling Language (UML) diagrams including Use Cases, Activity Charts, Sequence Diagrams, Data Flow Diagrams, and ER Diagrams using Rational rose, MS Visio.
- Exposure to LINUX Commands.
- Possess excellent Communication, People skills and problem Solving. Able to communicate with all levels of organization such as technical, management and customers.
- Ability to learn and adapt to new emerging technologies and paradigms.
- H ighly Self-Motivated, proactive, hardworking and provide valuable contributions towards achieving the project goals.
Programming Languages: C, C++, JAVA, J2EE, SQL, PL/SQL
Databases: Oracle 9i/10g/11g/12c, SQL Server, MySQL, JAX-WS(SOAP), JAX-RS(ful), WSDL
J2EE Technologies: Servlets, JSP, JDBC, RMI, Java Bean, Spring, Struts, Spring Boot, Microservices, EJB, JPA
ORM Framework: Hibernate.
IDE: Eclipse, Edit Plus 3, NetBeans and My Eclipse.
Web/Application Servers: Apache Tomcat 7.0, Glassfish 4, IBM WebSphere 8, Pivotal tc Server.
XML: XML, JAXP, JAXB, SAX and DOM Parsers.
Design Methodologies: UML and J2EE Design patterns.
Operating Systems: Windows Vista/7/8, Linux.
Tools: Maven, Apache ANT, Axis2, JUNIT, MS Visio, Rational Ross, Spring Tool Suite. tools: SoapUI, Postman
RDBMS and Tools: Oracle 9i/10g/11g/12c, SQL Server, MS Access, DB2, MySQL, Apache Hive, PL SQL, Postgre SQL, NoSQL
Application/Webserver: IBM WebSphere 6.0/7.0, Apache 2.4.25, Apache Tomcat 8.5/9.0, BEA WebLogic 10, JBoss 4.0, Apache Spark, Android 2.2.3
Testing Tools: Junit, Mockito, Karma, Jasmine, Protractor
Operating Systems: Windows XP/7/8/10, Unix, Linux
Design Methodologies: UML, J2EE Design Patterns
AWS: EC2, RDS, S3, ELB, SNS
Control Systems: MATLAB, Simulink, VLSI, LABVIEW
Confidential, Tampa, FL
Sr. Java/ J2EE Developer
- Take inbound technical customer care calls, troubleshooting hi-speed internet, phone, and cable issues.
- Come up with a resolution in a timely manner.
- Capitalized efficiently diagnose the problem and solve the customer's issue.
- Responsible for billing questions, and resolve any concerns that the customer may have.
- Involved in the requirements gathering, Design, development and testing of the application.
- Developed the Web Application Using Java J2EE technologies which include Servlets and JSP’s.
- Designed the user interface using JSP.
- Participated in designing UML diagrams using MS Visio.
- Used SQL Developer to store data and perform CRUD operation on Complex Objects.
- Created the database using JDBC which includes Creating, Updating and Inserting the data.
- Developed the custom tags, JSTL to support Custom User Interface.
- Building web application using Template Toolkit, jQuery and tested transactions created electronically through message injection using JMS.(Java Message Service)
- Involved in a module where the development for front end included service side technology like NodeJS.
- Used Gulp.js, Bower as task runner and dependency management on UI.
- Implementing Spring Controller endpoints for Restful style API access
- Developed a Node js based API
- Involved in writing code, daily for Node.js persistence layers and webservices and Angular.js single page applications and mobile solutions.
- Designed single page application with AngularJS.
- Used Java Message Service (JMS) for reliable and asynchronous exchange of important information for status report along with Apache Kafka as Queue Server.
- Create RFP (Request for Proposal) microservices to provide RESTful API utilizing Spring Boot with Spring MVC.
- Responsible for the overall layout design that meet cross-device compatibility using Bootstrap, color scheme of the web site using HTML5, and CSS3 and Responsible for creating detailed wire frames and process flows.
- Used Tomcat as application server to deploy WAR files.
- Developed T-SQL, stored procedures for MS SQL server - database application scripts.
- Created build scripts for compiling and creating WAR, JAR using Maven.
- Worked on AngularJS for creating Custom Directives.
- Developed the module based on specifying Route Modules, Rendering template, Controllers, Templates.
- Used GIT as a version control
- Architecting applications that create and consume Restful APIs for integrating RMS data
- Participated in developing web services using Restful Web services.
- Used PL/SQL for creating the tables, triggers and select statements using Oracle database.
- Designed and developed the REST based Microservices using the Spring Boot, Spring Data with JPA
- Micro services were being used as a strategy to gradually replace a core monolithic application while still adding business features.
- Write simple SQL queries for database validation and used REST client request to validate data in associated systems.
- Developed the application using the Eclipse as Integrated Development Environment.
- Used the Junit for unit testing.
- Maven is used to develop applications.
- Developed the web services using Spring Boot for micro-service based architecture.
- Participated in installing, configuring pivotal cloud running on VMware vSphere and worked on external cloud platform.
- Deployed Microservices Spring Boot on Pivotal Cloud Foundry.
- Hands on experience with cloud foundry cli (Command Line Interface) and have good knowledge on managing the applications and deploying the applications.
- Used Spring Core Annotations for Dependency Injection Spring DI and Spring MVC for REST API s and SPRING boot for micro-services.
- Developed the application logging module using Log4J to create log files to debug and trace the application.
- Expertise in AngularJS Framework to design layouts in developing an application.
- Used the Eclipse as Integrated Development Environment.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Developed the application using Java, J2EE, Spring framework, Web Services and Maven Scripts.
- Participated in software development life cycle started with requirement gathering details of product delivery.
- Created the UML for structuring the whole project. Identified Use Cases and develop the Use case diagrams, Activity diagrams and Sequence Diagrams.
- Wrote SQL queries for creating, inserting, modifying the data and used stored procedures for Data Manipulation.
- Developed the application using Spring Framework and hibernate that influences MVC architecture.
- Implemented Web Pages using JSP, HTML, Java Script, CSS.
- Build micro services using spring boot for the delivery of software products across the enterprise.
- Designed and implemented a database migration to centralize multiple local MySQL database instances to a single Amazon Aurora S3 instance.
- Developed POJO classes which is used to create tables in database schema using Hibernate framework.
- Developed the Web Services using REST, SOAP, WSDL and XML. Also used Axis2 to develop web services.
- Used Jenkins as continuous intervention tool.
- Build applications on the server using Jenkin.
- Extensively used Core Java collections and Concurrency to improve the performance of the applications and to schedule tasks using Multi-Threading.
- Used Stream API and multi-threading in programming to improve overall performance.
- Designed and developed Caching and Logging service using Singleton pattern, Log4j.
- Implemented caching techniques, wrote POJO classes for storing data and DAO's to retrieve the data and did other database configurations using EJB 3.0.
- Developed REST web services API's supporting both XML and JSON implementing Spring MVC
- Implemented critical DB design optimization techniques in the application.
- Java programming with Multi-threading and performance tuning experience.
- Create RFP (Request for Proposal) micro service to provide RESTful API utilizing Spring Boot with Spring MVC.
- Worked on performance improvement using hibernate second level caching.
- Developed the DAO layer using Hibernate and used caching system for real time performance.
- Involved in the complete life cycle of the project from the requirements to the production support.
- Deployed the complete Web and enterprise applications in WebSphere Server.
- Created UI unit test case using Karma Jasmine and end to end testing using Protractor.
- Used T-SQL Queries in Java code to do select/update/delete depending upon the business requirement.
- Involved in design discussions and understanding of business requirements and identify the relevant functional and technical requirements.
- Coded various business process methods required for creation of Web Services related to customer information and provider information, using JAX-WS, SOAP, WSDL and JAX-RS, REST web services.
- Used JAX-WS (SOAP) for producing web services and involved in writing programs to consume the web services using SOA.
- Used Angular and HTML binding on front end, rest-angular calls to communicate to the backend endpoints.
- Implemented the business logic using Singleton, Prototype, Builder and Factory design patterns.
- Developed the entire application web-based client implementing MVC Architecture using Spring Framework.
- Developed Data persistence API using Hibernate and Spring
- Implemented Object-relation mapping in the persistence layer using Hibernate frame work in conjunction with SpringData, JPArepository as persistence layer.
- Performed the testing of web services using SoapUI.
- Maven was used as build management tool and to manage dependencies in the application.
- Developed Java Server Pages using JSP Tag Libraries.
- Involved in Junit testing, debugging and bug fixing.
- Deployed and developed the whole application on the Glassfish Server.
- Took initiative to fasten the project’s progress.
- Involved in code review and deployment of the application on development of production servers.
- Involved in Analysis, Design/Development and testing of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Designed and Developed various modules of the application with J2EE design architecture.
- Creation of Java Classes and Interfaces to implement the system.
- Created Client requests and Server responses using Servlets.
- Developed the application using the Struts framework which is followed byMVC pattern.
- Identified the pages which are participating and the navigation paths between the pages.
- Developed the form and action classes based on the Struts which is used to handle the pages.
- Used Apache Tomcat server for this application to build server pages.
- Used AngularJS MVW framework with HTML5 for two-way binding DOM and making a dynamic web design on UI.
- Used AJAX calls and callback function to make dynamic calls to backend for server-side search, sort implementation on UI to handle large data and decrease load time.
- Created various interceptors and promise using Angular on UI for better communication over http/https.
- Implements Rest-Angular https calls to fetch data from the backend.
- Build microservices for the delivery of software products across the enterprise.
- Develop strategy for integrating internal security model into new projects with Spring Security and Spring Boot Experience building REST and SOAP web services using Java
- Involved in deploying systems on Amazon Web Services Infrastructure services S3
- Developed UI unit and end to end test cases using Karma (Jasmine) and Protractor.
- Used Java and Spring Annotation to configure hibernate, spring security and spring MVC.
- Used Spring MVC Transaction manager to maintain DAO transactions.
- Implemented Spring MVC framework which includes writing Controller classes for handling requests, processing form submissions and performed validations using Commons validator.
- Responsible for writing various methods for integration with google calendar API to create, edit and delete events and used JMS and ActiveMq for email and messaging service for notification to the attendees
- Implemented DTO pattern to decrease data load.
- Used JPA Repositories to get data from the data sources and used predicates, Hibernate Criteria builder to create dynamic queries.
- Adapted various design patterns like Business Delegate, Singleton, Service locator, Session Facade, Data Transfer Objects DTO and Data Access Objects DAO patterns.
- Used annotation based SOAP with JAX-RS to communicate with DMV and DOR.
- Created several Java Server Page's and populated these pages with data from databases using JDBC.
- Designed and developed EJBs to handle business logic and store persistent data.
- Developed Web Services to retrieve data from legacy systems.
- Developed action classes, form beans and Java Server Pages. Also used AJAX and jQuery and Swings for front end development.
- Developed server-side functionality for Admin Interface features (adding a User, Modifying the User Details, Assigning Roles, Modifying Roles etc.).
- Performed building and deployment of WAR, JAR files on test stage and production systems and used Maven to add dependencies.
- Developed Session beans which encapsulate the workflow logic and used Hibernate to access data.
- Developed action classes, form beans and Java Server Pages.
- Developed a web-based reporting for credit monitoring system with HTML, JSTL, custom tags and Tiles using Struts framework.
- Conversed Project Requirements, Business Issues, Solutions and made recommendations.
- Involved in requirement gathering, analysis, design, development and testing the applications.
- Participated in the business requirements analysis meetings and prepared Use Case Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams, Class Diagrams and Activity diagrams using Rational Rose.
- Involved in designing the user interface using swings, HTML, user interactions using JSPs on My Eclipse and developed custom tags using Java Server pages Standard Tag Library (JSTL) to support custom UIs.
- Used Multithreading in the project and extensively used OOPS.
- Developed the application and implemented DAO using Spring Framework that influences classical MVC architecture.
- Coordinated with Project Managers in the preparation of the project plans with any impact due to Change Management.
- Installed, Configured and worked on administration of IBM WebSphere Application server with JDBC, J2EE Services.
- Worked with servlets and used JDBC for database connectivity to MySQL.
- Performed Unit Testing, using Junit for testing every unit.
- Used CVS for version control across common source code used by developers.
- Created System and User Acceptance Test cases, scenarios and ensured client satisfaction on product delivery.
- Developed and deployed the application on WebLogic Application Server.
Environment: Java, J2EE, JDBC, JSP, swings, My Eclipse, Unix, WebSphere Application Server, MySQL, HTML, Rationale Rose, Spring MVC, CVS, MS Office Suite.
- Involved in Software development life cycle (SDLC) starting with requirement gathering, Design, Development, Testing, Maintenance and product delivery.
- Developed a scalable and maintainable application using J2EE Framework, Hibernate, MVC Model, Struts, and J2EE Design Patterns.
- Prepared SOW (Statement of Work) by communicating with agencies and organized meetings about requirements.
- Developed the Action Classes which is in between view and model layers, Action Form Classes which is used to maintain session state of web application, created JSPs (Java Server pages) using Struts tag libraries and configured in struts-config.xml, web.xml files.
- Developed front end application using swings, JSP’s, HTML, CSS and Java script.
- This application is designed using MVC architecture to maintain easily.
- Created tables in database and mapped the POJO using the *. Hbm.xml files.
- Designed DAO and service layer for ORM mapping with hibernate which can be easily changed to other ORM tools.
- Hibernate is used for database connectivity and designed HQL (Hibernate Query language) to create, modify and update the tables.
- Designed and developed JSP pages and used struts framework for writing validations.
- Wrote JUnit test cases for testing.
- Enhanced the build procedure by using ANT.
Environment: Java, Struts, Hibernate, Swings, JSP, Servlets, HTML, CSS, Java Script, JUnit, Apache Tomcat Server, Sublime, EJB, ANT, NetBeans.