- 7+ years of software development experience in requirements Analysis, Design, Coding, Testing, and production support of scalable, Multi - Tier distributed enterprise applications using Java/J2EE technologies.
- Working knowledge in multi-tiered distributed environment, OOAD concepts, good understanding of Development Lifecycle (SDLC).
- Experience on Agile (Scrum), Waterfall, RUP and Extreme Programming (TDD, Pair Programming, Code Reviews).
- Extensively worked on coding using core java concepts like multithreading, collections, serialization, Synchronization, exception handling, generics, network APIs and database connections.
- Experience in developing web applications with various open source frameworks like JSF, Spring Framework, Spring MVC, Spring AOP, Spring ORM, Struts Framework, Struts Validation and Tiles Frameworks.
- Hands-on experience with Spring, Spring Data, Spring Integration, Spring Data-RS, Spring Security.
- Proficient in persistence frameworks Hibernate, iBATIS, JPA, to map POJOs to a relational database and using Hibernate Query Language (HQL).
- Experience in implementing the declarative enterprise services using Spring AOP and implementation knowledge on spring web flow to manage the application page flows.
- Experience in working with relational databases like Oracle 11g, MySQL, MS SQL Server using SQL, PL/SQL and NoSQL databases such as Mongo DB and Cassandra.
- Extensive experience in using SQL and PL/SQL to write Stored Procedures, Functions, Packages, snapshots, Triggers and optimization with Oracle, DB2 and MySQL databases. Hands on SQL Performance Tuning Operations and worked on database tools such as TOAD and SQL Loader.
- Experienced in MEAN stack development (Mongo DB, Express.JS, AngularJS and Node JS).
- Experience in AngularJS for application implementation, creating modules, controllers, route Providers, factory services, ng-repeat, customizable filter, http get/post methods and directives to realize functionalities like REST service with Ajax call, input validations, searchable and sortable contents.
- Handsome experience in writing light weight Node.js express server, and using technologies like JSON to make connections between server and databases like Mongo DB and MySQL.
- Experience with AngularJS MVC Framework including authoring complex directives, services, controllers and filters working with animations, routing and states.
- Good Experience working with Node.js (Grunt, Bower, Express, HTTP, FS) and experience implementing custom directives in AngularJS.
- Experienced in developing REST based Web API with Node JS using routing frameworks such as Express JS and Restify. REST API for CRUD operations to develop Mongo DB DAO connectivity. Experience in CSS preprocessors SASS, LESS.
- Strong experience in Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and publishing web services (SOAP, Restful) that include several components like SOAP, WSDL, XML, XSD, UDDI, JAX-RS and JAX-WS, JAX-RPC, JAXB.
- Good exposure to tools like Soap UI, Postman for testing SOAP and Restful web services, browser plugins like Advanced REST client and also CURL using command line for testing HTTP requests.
- Proficient in Java/J2EE Design Patterns including singleton, command, object pool, session facade, Model View Controller (MVC), Data Access Object (DAO), Data Transfer Object (DTO) and Business Delegate in the development of Multi-Tier distributed Applications.
- Experience in designing, developing applications using Struts (1.x/2.x) Frame work, OAuth framework and configured the validation framework for validations and Tiles framework for layout management.
- Strong experience in XML related technologies including XSD, DTD, XSLT, XPATH, DOM, JDOM, SAX, JAXP, JAXB, XML-RPC, Document Handlers, XML Beans and Castor Framework.
- Proficient in handling web and application servers in creating Domain, configuring connection pool, JMS, deploying applications on Web Logic, WebSphere, Apache Tomcat, Glassfish and JBoss.
- Experienced in use of build tools like Apache Ant, Maven, Gradle, Jenkins and logging tools like log4J, project tracking tools by JIRA and QC.
- Involved in Unit Test Cases writing and having good knowledge in JUnit, used mocking frame work like Mockito, JMockit. Spring test with Groovy for debugging and testing the applications.
- Expertise in UML which includes creating Use-Case diagrams, Class diagrams, Interaction diagrams (Sequence diagrams, Activity diagrams) using Designer tools like MS Visio, Rational Rose.
- Experience in Version Control tools like CVS, Clear Case, SVN and GIT for Source Code version management and merging Source code after intermittent Project releases.
- Development experience in different OS like Windows, Linux and UNIX and excellent troubleshooting skills
- Innovative team player proven to work under tight deadlines and work pressure. Ability to learn and merge new technologies quickly. Excellent problem solving, analytical and communication skills.
Languages: Java/JDK 8.0, SQL, C++
J2EE Technologies: Servlet, JSP, JDBC, RMI, JNDI, JSTL, Web Services, EJB, RCP, Tiles
Frameworks: Spring, Struts 2, Hibernate, JUnit, Log4J, J2EE Design Patterns
Web/Application Servers: Tomcat 6.x/7.x, IBM WAS 5.1/6.0, JBoss, Web Logic Server 10, Glass Fish
XML Technologies: XML, DTD, XML Schema, DOM, SAX, SOAP, WSDL, JAXB, XML-Beans, JAXP, AJAX, JSON
Databases: Oracle 11g, Mongo DB, MySQL, Microsoft SQL Server, DB2
Build Tools/ Utilities: Maven, Gradle, ANT, Jenkins
Designing Tools: Microsoft Visio, Rational Rose, UML
Version Control Tools: CVS, SVN, GIT, Clear Case
Spring Modules: Spring Core, Spring JDBC, Spring MVC, Spring Security, Spring Boot, Spring ORM, Spring Web
Operating Systems: Windows XP/7/8, UNIX, Linux, Mac OS
Confidential, O’Fallon, MO
Java Full Stack Developer
- Involved in the analysis, design, and development and testing phases of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC).
- Followed iterative application development specified by Agile Scrum methodology consisting of weekly Sprints and stand up meetings and built the application with Test Driven Development (TDD).
- Involved in developing code for obtaining bean references in spring framework using Dependency Injection / Inversion of Control (IOC), and Aspect Oriented Programming (AOP) on Spring Tool Suite (STS).
- Analyzed the Maven dependency management in base code to annotate the dependencies on to Spring Boot application in to Gradle for Micro Services.
- Created the Spring Bean Factory for initializing services. Added security for service layer methods using Spring Security.
- I ntegrated Single sign on using LDAP and Active directory on Spring Security layer, successfully maintained users and group’s integrity in the application.
- Created and injected Spring Services, Spring Controllers and DAOs to achieve dependency injection and to wire objects of business classes.
- Implemented core features of AngularJS framework such as dependency Injection, Data-binding, Filters, Directives, Templates, Services and Deep Linking.
- Created AngularJS controllers, services and used AngularJS filters for filter functionality in search box and integrator functionalities.
- Applied multiple built-in Directives such as ng-model, ng-click into AngularJS application.
- Called REST web services through AngularJS services to get JSON Object and modified the response object to display in UI.
- Developed REST architecture based web services using JAX-WS to facilitate communication between client and servers.
- Involved in development of web services for business operations using SOAP, WSDL, JAX-WS, JDOM, XML, XSL and Apache CXF.
- Implemented various design patterns: Singleton, Data Access Object (DAO), Command Design Pattern, Abstract Factory, Factory Method Design Pattern.
- Worked on XML parsing by using JAXB for XML Schema Validation. Used XSLT to transform my XML data structure into HTML pages.
- Developed the spring AOP programming to configure logging for the application and also to track CRUD operations on the database. Used Spring Transactions and Spring Web Flow for Payments.
- Wrote services to store and retrieve user data from the Mongo DB for the application on devices and Oracle database management system and handled database access and data transmission based on Restful web service.
- Worked on Mongo DB database concepts such as locking, transactions, indexes, sharding, replication, schema design, etc.
- Configured & deployed Java applications on Amazon Web Services (AWS) for a multitude of applications utilizing the AWS stack, cloud formation.
- Used Spring ORM Support for Hibernate to manage efficiently Hibernate Resources and consistent exception Hierarchy.
- Implemented persistence layer using various features like XML configuration file for Database connectivity, connections to database using Hibernate Session Factory, using Hibernate APIs to retrieve and store data to the database with Hibernate transaction control using ORM tool Hibernate 3.0 framework like HQL queries etc.
- Used Java Message Service (JMS) for reliable and asynchronous exchange of important information, such as order status report, delivery report. Wrote JMS class to transfer the orders between agents and policy holders.
- Used JMS using Rabbit MQ to report failure of connectivity between Micro Services and other components in Cluster.
- Extensively used the Log4j for Logging Errors, debugging and tracking and Exception statements.
- GIT for version control and Experience with build automation tools like ANT, Maven, continuous Integration and continuous deployment (CI/CD) in Jenkins.
- Used Hibernate for database connectivity. Developed SQL procedures for login module and written complex SQL queries.
- Worked in an Agile Environment delivering output in sprints. Used Apache Tomcat 7 as the server to host the application.
- Generated UML artifacts such as use cases, sequence diagrams, class diagrams using Rational Application Developer
- Wrote Junit test cases with Mockito, Mock MVC test framework, resolved bugs and Eclipse's debugging tool.
- Involved in various internal releases of the application and supported the application modules during testing and pre-production phases.
Environment: Spring boot Framework, AngularJS, Node JS, Spring Framework, RESTful Web Services, JSON, Apache CXF, HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, JMS, Rabbit MQ, Hibernate 4.3, Mongo DB, Oracle database, Spring Tool Suite, Windows 7, JUnit, GIT, Maven, Jenkins and Tomcat.
Confidential, Sunnyvale, CA
JAVA/ J2EE Developer
- Participated in all aspects of the development lifecycle from design to development to deployment and on-going enhancements.
- Contributed to project by working on end to end flow - developing JSP's for front end by developing Servlets, BO classes in middle tier and to database by writing various SQL queries and Stored Procedures.
- Extensively used Spring MVC model to implement the application and created Spring Beans using IOC and AOP. Developed the controller, business logic and DAO classes achieving dependency injection.
- Leveraged Spring as middle-tier application framework, persistence strategy using spring support for Hibernate and declarative transaction management.
- Worked on coding standalone batch jobs, and providing monitoring and application support using Spring Batches, Java Batches, and ETL batch jobs. Used Spring Batch with Quartz scheduler for generating the reports.
- Implemented the authentication, authorization, and access-control features by using Spring Security. Implemented remote service access with Spring Remoting.
- Used factory in AngularJS to use the common functions in different views to reduce redundancy and improve maintenance of the code.
- Implemented Single Page Design and customized directive and filter criteria by using AngularJS and used AngularJS MVC to build a cross-browser compliant application.
- Wrote test cases, created specs, page objects and undergone End-to-End testing for whole application using Protractor for AngularJS on Node JS command line.
- Implemented authentication session to certain routes and cache strategies for certain HTTP requests.
- Used Bootstrap & media queries to create Responsive Webpages across the different size of screen from phone or Laptop
- Defined new validations through AngularJS for the forms through HTML and used AJAX, JSON to send requests to the server. Wrote AJAX calls to populate tables, tab menu and other components with JSON data in AngularJS.
- Implemented the integration with the back end system with web services using REST. Involved in developing Restful Web services using Jersey framework (JAX-RS) and REST annotations and used JACKSON based REST-JSON convertors
- Developed Web Service provider methods (bottom up approach) using WSDL, XML and SOAP for transferring data between the Applications. Used JAX-RPC Web Services using SOAP to process the application for the customer.
- Implemented JMS based SOAP Web service using Spring CXF , JMS configuration and Mule ESB . Built various capabilities in ESB like Security, Message routing, message transformation, transaction management etc.
- Wrote Hibernate configuration files, mapping files and defined persistence classes to persist data into MySQL Database.
- Configured Hibernate session factory to integrate Hibernate with Spring and used JPA/Hibernate to communicate with data layer and XML/JAXB to read XML data.
- Configured IBM-MQ in servers as message driven architecture for the exchange of messages between the applications. Created topics, queues and MDB’s for communication using JMS/IBM MQ Series.
- Formalized code organization to comply with the official database design and improved table structure. Created Database tables and views using HLD Data Model E-R Diagrams.
- Configured the connection pools and security for the server. Used JUnit to perform unit testing.
- Followed the Maven build life cycle to build the application war/ear files and deployed into Web sphere Application server. Used JIRA for task assignment, bug tracking and fixture.
- Estimated engineering efforts, planned implementations, rolled out system changes and triaged production issues.
- Developed project plans, adhered to project milestones, monitored project progress, management reporting, resource management, coordinated offshore development activities.
Confidential, Jacksonville, FL
JAVA/ J2EE Developer
- Involved in business discussions regarding Requirements analysis, System Module Specifications and Implementation feasibility analysis with business analysts at all levels.
- Engaged in the development of the entire spectrum of business components, including the web interface, J2EE based middleware and authentication systems, database connectivity systems and relational databases.
- Worked on SOA to develop RESTful Web service to generate and consume services from different modules. Implemented MVC Framework to make single page applications for responsive services.
- Involved in invoking the Web Services by making using of Axis, REST, WSDL, SOAP with techniques such as Ajax, JQuery, JSON, JVM, DHTML and DOM scripting.
- Extensively used Spring Framework’s IOC Dependency Injection to inject Service Object using Service Locator Design Pattern into Action Classes.
- Used Spring MVC, Spring ORM and Spring Security modules to integrate with MySQL database to implement persistence layer in Hibernate.
- Used Spring ORM Support for Hibernate to manage efficiently Hibernate Resources and consistent exception Hierarchy
- Implemented JSF framework extensively which involves building the whole user Interface components using JSF tab panels, Panel groups and data tables. Integrated components like partial triggers, calendar, action /value change listeners with JSF for enhancing the front end GUI layout. Used JQuery validation framework for front end validations.
- Implemented JSF with Managed Beans, Topics, and Connection Factories in project (Model View Controller) to handle/intercept the user requests and used various controllers to delegate the request flow to the Backend tier of the application. Constructed JSF Portal Framework at Presentation Tier and Faces Servlet acts as the Front Controller.
- Developed the web application using JSF Framework involving features like Expression Language, action listeners, custom components, etc. Created conditional logics in pages using JSF tags and JSTL.
- Created custom JSF Facelet Tags for error handling, data tables, true/false markers etc. Creating generic progress message and error handling using Rich Faces Modal component.
- Used binding the component data to the related backing bean in the Update model values phase and conversion is the process of transforming the component data from String to Java objects.
- Integrated Spring DAO for data access using with Hibernate and Spring Validation Framework for Server side validation
- Involved in developing Hibernate mapping files and POJOs for Hibernate persistence layer, *.hbm files for Hibernate ORM in the persistence layer using Hibernate frame work in conjunction with Spring AOP functionality.
- Used Hibernate as ORM tool for accessing client data from MySQL database.
- Developed Business components using core java concepts like Interfaces, Polymorphism, Collections and Serialization etc. Used multithreading concepts to overcome errors in the process of concurrent quote transactions. Deployed the application in clustered environments for load balancing and Server failover conditions.
- Designed stored procedures, triggers and functions in MySQL and DB2 for business critical requirements.
- Implemented JMS as messaging service to notify customers and developed JMS components to send messages from one application to other application. JTA was used for Transaction management.
- Involved in designing the Design Document, including Sequence Diagrams, Class Diagrams and Object Models with Microsoft Visio. Developed the application using Agile Methodology and followed TDD.
- Developed various test cases such as unit tests, mock tests, and integration tests using the JUnit. Used Apache J Meter for load testing and log4J for debugging with various levels.
- Worked with SVN for version control across common source code used by developers and deployed the applications on JBOSS Application Server. Gradle for continuous integration.
- Involved in fixing the bugs at Development and production levels with onsite offshore delivery model.
- System was developed using Java, J2EE technologies and open source frameworks and application was implemented using struts architecture.
- Implemented MVC architecture and DAO design pattern for maximum abstraction of the application and code reusability.
- Followed agile methodologies to execute project. Build the application using TDD (Test Driven Development) approach.
- Developed various helper classes using Core Java multi-threaded programming and Collection classes.
- Involved in all layers like Presentation Layer, Business Logic and Data Access Layers.
- Used technologies like SOAP, WSDL and UDDI based Web Services. Exposing and consuming web services using SOAP/WSDL for getting request from external source systems and sending response to external source systems.
- Developed code components based on design patterns such as business delegate, session façade, DAO and singleton.
- Developed the workflow interfaces using struts tiles layouts, JSP’s, CSS, & request processors using dispatch action & action.
- Used the Struts Validation Framework for UI validation and worked with Struts tag libraries.
- Extensively worked with XML schema, XSL, XSLT to navigate in XML documents, and SAX to process & parse xml files. Designing and configuring core xml files for implementation of struts.
- Involved in writing Struts form-beans for transferring the data from Controller to the Model and implementing the file upload/download functionality using Struts, Servlets.
- Involved in converting existing RMI services to EJBs services for all business services. Developed EJB’s to validate user login details and provide the requested information to the client.
- Developed middle-ware components (EJB) to manipulate business Transactions and EJB session facade to centralize and manage business methods, transactions and to process the web service requests.
- Used JPA with Entity Beans for interacting with Persistence Layer for CRUD operations.
- Involved in writing Spring Configuration XML file that contains declarations and other dependent objects declaration.
- Developed various unit test cases for EJBs and tested them using written EJB client and made sure all code was executed using positive and negative.
- Worked with relational database (oracle), JDBC, SQL and creating stored procedures. functions using PL/SQL
- Implemented different modules of Spring Framework such as IOC, DAO, O/R mapping.
- Worked on the Spring Components such as Dispatcher Servlets, Controllers, Model and View Objects.
- Development of Controllers using Struts2 and modifying the handlers required for the new requirements and enhancements.
- Used Java Messaging Services (JMS) for reliable and asynchronous exchange of important information.
- Developed an Independent validation framework for validating the input forms at server side.
- Analyze Performance and redesign of system for scalability and low latency. Used SOAP-UI to test Web Services using WSDL.
- Extensively used ANT for creating build scripts and deployment into Web Logic Application Server and Log4j for logging.
- Created several design artifacts like UML, use cases and class diagrams using Rational Rose.
- Used CVS for version control across common source code used by developers and deployed the applications on Web Logic.
- Involved in Bug fixing of various modules that were raised by the testing teams during the Integration testing phase.
- Involved in requirement gathering phase of SDLC with Business Analyst and worked with Agile-Scrum methodology. Involved in designs of Class Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams and Event Diagrams as part of Documentation.
- Developed the presentation layer and JSF 1.2, MVC framework in CSS, Web 2.0, HTML developed for multiple browsers and Client-Side validations were done.
- Developed JSON code to pass the data from JSP to Servlet and configured spring, Hibernate in XML.
- Persistence layer design and implementation using Hibernate ORM framework, annotated fetching type implementation.
- Business-logic controller framework development utilizing spring framework and dependency injection, catering to both standard server-side and AJAX client requests.
- Employed Hibernate/JPA for ORM mapping and persisting the data to backend.
- WebSphere Application Server 7 was used for deploying the application.
- Involved in exposing, consuming and packaging Web services using Spring-CXF framework.
- Involved in developing JUnit test cases using Easy Mock and DB units for unit and integration units.
- Used Maven script for building and deploying the application.