- Software Professional with 10 years of experience in Object Oriented programming, design, developing and testing of Client/Server, Enterprise and Web Applications
- Proficient in the development of Client/server and web applications using JAVA, J2EE technologies and Web technologies for enterprise applications.
- Expert in developing enterprise web - based application based on Java technologies using J2EE, Java Servlets, Struts, Java Beans, ANT and Apache Maven.
- Experience in all phases of software development life cycle (SDLC), which includes User Interaction, Business Analysis/Modeling, Design/Architecture, Development, Implementation, Integration, Documentation, Testing, and Deployment
- Extensive Knowledge on databases like Oracle and MySQL.
- Hands on experience in configuration and deployment of multi-tier applications using servers like WebSphere, WebLogic, Tomcat.
- Extensive experience working in Spring 4.0 framework, Struts framework, O/R Mapping Hibernate 3.x framework and RESTful web services.
- Strong experience in writing SQLs, stored procedures, joins.
- Good working knowledge of database tools like TOAD and SQL.
- Good understanding of NoSQL Data bases and hands on work experience in writing application on No SQL database Mongo DB.
- Good working knowledge of Ant for project build/test/deployment, Log4j for logging and Junit for unit and integration testing.
- Strong knowledge of IDE's Eclipse, IntelliJ IDEA, IBM Rational Application Developer (RAD 7.0.0).
- Extensive experience in software development methodologies Agile.
- Good Work experience on RDBMS like Oracle and MySQL. Creating SQL statements & subqueries.
- Development web components using JSP, Servlets and server side.
- Design and development of web-based applications using different web and application servers such as Apache Tomcat, WebSphere 8.0, JBoss 7.
- Implemented Unit Testing using Junit, Concordion, JBehave and Integration Testing during the projects.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and interpersonal skills. Ability to learn new concepts fast.
Operating Systems: Windows XP, 2000, Win- NT
Programming Languages: Java, J2EE, SQL
J2EE Technologies: JSP, Servlets, JDBC, Spring MVC, Spring DAO, Spring Security.
Framework: Struts, Spring, Hibernate, Concordion
Databases: Oracle 9i/8i, MySQL, MongoDB.
Development tools: RAD 7.5.3, IDEA 8.1, Eclipse 3.5
Web/Application Servers: JBoss, Apache Tomcat 6.X, 7.1, WebSphere.
Build/Testing tools: ANT 1.7.1, Maven 3.0, Junit 4.7.
Web Services: RESTFUL
Others/Tools: Subversion, Microsoft Visio.
Methodologies: SDLC, Agile
Design/Version Control: Tortoise SVN and Git Hub
Confidential, San Jose, CA
Senior Java developer
- Involved in design and implementation and deployment of automation services.
- Developed and maintained automation services.
- Involved in discussions with business users for requirements and conduct analysis as well as perform design, development and unit testing.
- Conducted walkthrough session with business & development team before each phase of development
- Involved in unit and system Integration testing.
- Cross train team members (both technical and functional) on Automation services
- Used Object Oriented Programming concepts to develop UI components that could be reused across the Web.
- Extensively used Angular JS for developing the SPAs (Single Page Applications). Worked on Angular JS directives, Controllers, Filters, and Services.
- Developed reusable and interoperable Web service modules using RESTFUL.
- Developed the service layer, a layer that acts a bridge between the presentation layer and data access layer, with spring framework.
- Developed applications using Application Lifecycle Management to deliver reliable applications.
- Implemented Spring Dependency Injection (IOC) feature of spring framework to inject beans into User Interface.
- Configured development environment using Weblogic application server for developer's integration testing.
- Used Continuous delivery / Continuous Integration (CD/CI) tools Jenkins to deploy this application and used GIT for Version Control of code for incremental development.
- Used Tomcat as web server to store the static contents and Jboss as application server.
- Developed the JSON structure for the data transfer in between the Client and Server layer.
Environment: Java/J2EE 1.8, Spring 4, Hibernate 3, REST, Windows, Oracle 10g,HTML5, Angular-JS, JSON, MongoDB, RESTful Web service, Jenkins, Agile, JIRA, GIT.
Confidential, Chicago, Illinois
Sr. Java/J2EE Developer
- Responsible for writing functional and technical specifications
- Extensively used J2EE design Patterns.
- Implemented the DOJO API for powerful scripting.
- For updating the new modification and issues AJAX scripting is used.
- Implemented JSP, spring, Java Script and CSS for developing User Interfaces.
- For exchanging the text and communication with web service JSON is used extensively.
- Implemented Collection Framework and used the Thread, I/O functionalities for meeting access.
- Used Hibernate for database and also to manage Transactions.
- Hibernate as an ORM tool for OR mappings and configured hibernate.cfg.xml and hibernate.hbm.xml files to create the connection pool.
- Hibernate Persistence Strategy is used for database operations and Developed Hibernate as the data abstraction to interact with the database.
- Extensively used JUnit for Unit Testing.
- Integration with the J2EE Services layer of Unity Platform, using Spring application context.
- Introduced the spring based architecture for the newly designed UI Infrastructure services to interact with the legacy services.
- Maven is used to download the Java Plugin for developing the applications.
- Developed PL/SQL stored procedures in Oracle.
- Extensively used Eclipse 3.2 with Debugging and Development.
- Used wireframes and Rational Rose for Software design.
- Managed Source Control and Version Control using CVS.
- Followed the standards of the CMMI for the risk assessment and analysis process.
- Deployed the project in the Web Logic Application server.
- Implementing RESTful web services architecture for Client-server interaction and implemented respective POJOs for its implementations.
- Designed and implemented business logic using Spring and Hibernate frameworks.
- Implementing Hibernate framework for the project and working in hand with Oracle 10g access.
- Designed and implemented multiple ORM mappings for the security locking enhancement module and parts of customer authentication module.
- Involved in injecting dependencies (DI) into code using spring core module.
- Used Spring Core Annotations for Dependency Injection.
- Involved in developing code for obtaining bean references in Spring framework using Dependency Injection (DI) or Inversion of Control (IOC).
- Used HQL and SQL for fetching and storing data in databases.
- Involved in writing complex SQL queries and stored procedure with data team.
- Have worked on Oracle 10g database for storing and retrieving the application data.
- Developed unit case testing scenarios with JUnit.
- Implemented logging mechanism using Log4j.
- Configured and Deployed WAR files into Tomcat Application Server.
- Build automation done and tested primarily using Apache Maven.
- Subversion SCM tool was used with TeamCity Professional for continuous Integration.
- Involved in code review and deployment of the application on development, testing of production servers.
- Drafted User Testing and Regression Testing using Selenium and JUnit.
- Distributed components and deployed them on application servers.
- Participated in requirement gathering with clients.
- Assisted in moving the components from Development to TEST to Production, troubleshoot and resolved issues.
- Involved in coding front end using Swing, HTML, JSP, Struts Framework
- Involved in integrating the business layer with DAO layer using ORM tool Hibernate
- Worked on Hibernate persistence tier. This involves developing Mapping files and Hibernate (POJOs/DAOs)
- Involved in working with J2EE Design patterns (Singleton, Factory, DAO, and Business Delegate) and Model View Controller Architecture with JSF and Spring DI.
- Design and Development of Spring service classes and JSF pages.
- Wrote SQL, PL/SQL and stored procedures as part of database interaction.
- Extensively used Hibernate for Object relational Mapping for data persistence.
- Unit testing, bug fixing in multiple environments (DEV/INT/CERT/PROD) and reproduce bugs for fixing and code review of individual modules in the application.
- Developed customized Exception classes for all modules to display user friendly messages
- Responsible for complex queries using JDBC
- Worked on Java APIs like Collections, Generics, exception handling, etc.
- Leveraged Ant, JUnit (Test Driven Development) and log4j open-source projects.
- Coordinate with the on shore team and client for resolving the queries and finalize the timelines. Responsible for data modeling and database design in Oracle 10g.
- Involved in resolving Integration Test, User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and Production Issues.
- Created Hibernate DAO component for persistence logic CRUD operations
- Implemented JUnit test cases.