- 8+ years of experience in designing and development of various multi - tiered client server based applications using Object Oriented, Java & J2EE technologies.
- Hands on Experience on the E-Commerce, Insurance, Retail, Financial, and Banking Domains.
- Experienced in different software development methodologies like Water Fall Model, and Agile Methodology.
- Extensively worked on J2EE technologies like Servlets, JSP with Custom Tags, JSTL, Hibernate, Struts, EJB, Spring Batch, and JMS.
- Experience in developing applications using Java (Multithreading, I/O Stream, Collections, RMI, JDBC, and Java Beans).
- Experience in working with Oracle 9i/10g/11g, DB2, MYSQL, NoSQL, Mongo DB.
- In-depth knowledge and Architectural experience using Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Experience in working with Event driven development and Event sourcing.
- Extensive knowledge in using Web Server Apache Tomcat.
- Worked on various IDE's like Intellij Idea, Eclipse, NetBeans, WebSphere Studio Application Developer (WSAD).
- Have experience in creating and using both Restful and SOAP (WSDL) WebServices in SOA with JAX RPC, JAX-RS, JAX-WS.
- Working experience in J2EE design patterns such as Business Delegate, Service Locator, Data Transfer Object, Data Access Object, Session Facade, Factory method, and Singleton pattern.
- Experienced in using Database servers such as Cassandra, Apache Derby and MS-SQL Server.
- Experience in Database and Interfacing skills using SQL, PL/SQL & Stored Procedures.
- Involved in getting the Functional/Business Requirements from the Client/Analysts and preparing Detail Design Documents using UML.
- Excellent understanding & hands on experience in Hibernate, Hibernate Query Language (HQL), Transactions, Exceptions, Java Message Service (JMS), Java Transaction API (JTA), and Active MQ.
- Experience with Test Driven development like JUNIT, TestNG, Mockito and Selenium.
- Experience in working with customers to determine their needs , gather, analyse and document requirements, communicate with customers throughout the development cycle, manage customer expectations, resolve issues and provide project status
- Experience in using Open Source frameworks like Log4J, ANT, Gradle tools and Maven.
- Familiar with Networking, TCP/IP, UDP concepts. Knowledge with IP addressing and TCP/IP networking.
- Experience in working with PCF.
- Experienced with Concourse, Jenkins methodologies includes CI (Continuous Integration) and CD (Continuous Deployment).
- Developed UML diagrams using Rational Rose and MS VISIO.
- Hands on experience with version control systems like CVS (Concurrent Version Systems), SVN (Apache Subversion), Sub Version Codes and GIT for providing common platform for all the developers.
- Technical expertise in the areas of Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD) Using UML, Software Life Cycle Management and Development of Distributed applications.
- Good Experience in writing Stored Procedures, Functions, DDL and DML SQL queries.
- Closely worked with Release Management Team in doing builds and deploying code into various environments like DEV/QA/SIT/UAT/Prod.
- Experience in Web Application Development, Client-Server based Enterprise Applications, System Analysis, Technical Design, B2B Implementation, Performance Tuning and Testing.
Languages: JDK 1.4,1.5,1.6,1.7,1.8, C++, C
Core Java: Data Structures, Collections, Generics, Serialization Reflections, C oncurrency/Multithreading.
J2EE Technologies: JSP, JMS, JB, Java Servlets, JDBC
J2EE MVC Frameworks: Spring Core, Spring ( MVC, DAO), JSF.
Web Services: SOAP, Spring REST, Jersey, JAX-RPC, JAX-RS, JAX-WS
Web Technologies: HTML, DHTML, CSS.
Frameworks: Axon, Apache Camel.
ORM Frameworks: Hibernate, JPA, DAO
IDE s: Intellij Idea, Eclipse, webstorm, Atom and NetBeans
Database: Oracle, MySQL, MongoDB.
Design Tools: MS Visio, Rational Rose Enterprise.
Version Control Systems: Git, Rational ClearCase, SVN (Apache SubVersion)
Design Patterns: MVC, Singleton, Factory, Pattern, Session Fac ade, Business Delegate, Service Locator, DAO, Front Controller.
Application Servers: Glassfish and Apache Tomcat.
Logging Tools: Log4J, SLF4J
Messaging: Rabbit MQ, Kafka
Build Tools: Maven and Gradle
Testing: Junit, Mockito, Powermock .
Design Methodologies: Kanban, Agile Scrum, Test Driven Development.
Planning: Effort Estimation, Project planning.
Operating Systems: Mac Osx, Windows Vista/7/8/10, UNIX, Linux
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Followed agile development methods including Kanban , iterative development , and continuous delivery .
- Actively participated in analysing the requirements, development, testing and deployment phases.
- Implemented Event Sourcing pattern .Used CQRS to build the system where Axon framework provides implementation of the most important building blocks .
- Used Apache Maven for build automation.
- Coded several Microservices (command, queries, workers) using Java 1.8, Rest, Spring Boot.
- Coded Parsers which are used for parsing data from different types of documents like pdf, excel.
- Used SonarQube to capture the log that includes Bugs, Code smells and issues with the application.
- Used Apache poi for reading xls and xlsx excel file formats .
- Used Tabula for parsing data from a PDF and stored the parsed data in Mongo DB .
- Used Concourse, which provided automation for continuous deployment to Pcf .
- Used Mongo DB as an event sourcing repository. Used mongo updates and for persisting data into mongo db. Used Aggregation and Projection to support pagination. Used RoboMongo as the GUI for managing Mongo DB.
- Used Rabbit MQ for exchanging of data between the services.
- Used Swift for storing files.
- Used Zuul as Gateway service for providing dynamic routing.
- Used Apache tika for detecting metadata from different file types.
- Used SLF4J to capture the log that includes runtime exception and for logging info and in debugging the issues.
- Used JAXB to export the data in xml format.
- Written Small, Medium and Large tests. Also wrote different AMQP tests which are useful in rendering the contract between different microservices.
- Used Intellij Idea IDE for coding.
- Used Mockito and Powermock for creating mocks in tests.
- Used Git as source control management giving a huge speed advantage on centralized systems that have to communicate with a server.
- Used several front end technologies like HTML, CSS, Angular Js.
Environment:: CQRS, Axon, RabbitMQ, Mongo DB, Concourse, PCF, Git, Apache Poi, Apache Maven, Spring boot, Swift, HTML, CSS, Angular Js, JUnit.
Confidential, Tampa, FL
- Worked on SDLC Requirements gathering, Analysis, Design, Development and Testing of application using AGILE methodology (SCRUM).
- Identified the relevant functional and technical requirements .Participated in design discussions and understanding of business requirements .
- Used JAX-RS (Restful ) for producing web services and involved in writing programs to consume the web services using SOA with Apache CXF framework.
- Created controller Servlets for handling HTTP requests from JSP pages .
- Implemented the business logic using various Design Patterns and technologies using EJB, Wicket, JSF .
- Used Eclipse IDE to develop/create code.
- Developed entire application web-based client implementing MV C Architecture using Spring Frame work .
- Developed WebPages using UI frameworks, Angular JS, Node JS .
- Implemented Object-relation mapping in the persistence layer using Hibernate frame work in conjunction with spring Functionality.
- Used Cassandra to store large chunks of data, Messaging Fault Tolerance and for linear scalability. Highly available asynchronous operations are optimized with features like Hinted Handoff and Read Repair.Used VMware to create a virtual machine which runs on Ubuntu.
- Developed several REST web services supporting both XML and JSON to perform tasks such as remote thermostat and demand-response management. Restful web services leveraged by both web and mobile applications.Used mobile automation for testing mobile apps.
- Integrated process into build system which auto-generates Restful API documentation from source code improving API documentation quality and availability while reducing maintenance costs.
- Created maven archetypes for generating fully functional Restful web services supporting both XML and JSON message transformation. Archetypes built on Sprin g technology.
- Used Elastic Search as a search engine .
- Used spring framework to the DAO and Bean objects, auto wiring the components.
- Worked on development of Hibernate, including mapping files, configuration file and classes to interact with the database.
- Used Jenkins with the methodologies like CI (Continuous Integration) and CD (Continuous Deployment).
- Used Oracle 11g for storing data and to do select/update/delete depending upon the business requirement .
- Used Apache Camel to easily integrate different applications using the required Enterprise Integration Patterns.
- Used Kafka to publish, Stream and subscribe to records.
- Applied Regression testing when Performance and new feature added.
- Also used Stored Procedures connecting to the database using Spring JDBC.
- Hands on experience using MicroServices.
- Used Mongo DB for storing the data in the form of documents.
- Extensively worked with XML schema, XSL/XSLT, XML to navigate in XML documents, and DOM4J to process and parse XML files.
- Responsible for modifying existing xml schema definition as per client’s requirements
- Extensively worked on XML Altova Map Force for the transformations of xml to xslt.
- Used XPATH to navigate through Attributes and Elements in an XML Document.
- Used JAXB to marshal and unmarshal the xml-java object, java objects-xml.
- Extensively used JSP to develop schema viewer applications.
- Used Git as source control management giving a huge speed advantage on centralized systems that have to communicate with a server.
- A Web Sphere JNDI naming is maintained for the external configuration of a service.
- Enabling XA transactions to achieve consistency for the services connecting to fineos and iseries database.
- Used multithreaded environment to run the processes asynchronously using different future calls to access the data.
- Used Spring Boot to improve Unit Test and Integration process.
- Used UNIX commands to see the log files on the production server.
- Developed several shell Scripts to automate file transfers.
- Used Log4j to capture the log that includes runtime exception and for logging info and are helpful in debugging the issues.
- Used iReport to publish the reports as PDF, RTF, XML, XLS, CSV, HTML, XHTML, text, DOCX, or OpenOffice.
Environment: Java, Java Beans, J2EE, SOAP, Spring 3.0, CXF, Web Logic, Hibernate, Ajax, Sybase, JQuery, JSP, XSD, XMLBean, Web Sphere, DB2, JUnit, Log4J, Rabbit MQ, Unix, Git, Gradle, Soap-UI, Log Expert, FileZilla, Spring Framework security using LDAP, Jenkins, Oracle ADF, ADF faces.
Confidential, Phoenix, AZ
- Implemented Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC): Requirements gathering, Design, Code, Integrate, Deployment and Production phases.
- Implemented Struts Framework along with JSP, Struts Tiles, and Struts Tag libraries to facilitate user interface design.
- Developed validations using Struts validation framework.
- Migrated from Struts to Spring.
- Developed Stateless Session Beans to transfer calls from presentation tier to data services tier.
- Adapted various design patterns like Business Delegate, Singleton, Service locator, Session Facade, Data Transfer Objects DTO and Data Access Objects DAO patterns.
- Used JSF to develop the application.
- Involved in JAD sessions.
- Used Web Services to communicate with different application.
- JAXB parser for marshaling and un-marshaling.
- Used jBPM for tracking business decisions in the form of a graph.
- Used Selinium for automating Web Applications for testing purposes.
- Designed EJB2.1 like Stateless Session Bean for the Session Facade design pattern.
- Used Hibernate3.1 to store the persistence data into the Oracle10g database.
- Used Spring MVC Framework to integrate the application with Hibernate3.1.
- Used Rabbit MQ for enterprise level messaging system.
- Worked with WSDL and SOAP messages.
- Used Mongo DB for storing the data in the form of documents.
- JMS was used to send/receive asynchronous data from various message brokers.
- Deployed the application on Web Sphere Application Server (WAS).
- Interfaced using Web services RestFul (JERSEY) for producing and consuming the data information from other subsystems with in the courts.
- Used Life ray 7.2 GE CA1 to build Scalable Web Application, for developing Portlet applications and for serving the requests from client.
- Developed web applications using Eclipse RCP & RAP.
- Wrote persistent Hibernate mapping classes using annotations approach.
- Worked on Oracle 10g as back end database for storing the application data.
- Worked on Subversion as version control system for maintaining uniformity of application code among the developers.
- Used Servlets as Front Controllers
- Worked on IBM Clear Quest for tracking the issues.
- Implemented Log4j mechanism for logging at different modules within the application.
- Deployed and tested the application in JBoss application server.
- Used Jasper Report for writing into Pdf.
- Troubleshot technical issues, conducted code reviews, and enforced best practices.
- Worked on Eclipse IDE, Github.
- Built ANT scripts for automated deployment and for the build operation of the entire application. Used ATG framework for publishing
- Experience on iBatis where it maps the Result Set from JDBC API to your POJO objects. It used in stored procedures.
- Cucumber approach which allows non-programming QA engineers to write new automated tests
- Maintained, developed and fixed bugs for applications.
- Documented and unit tested website code and applications.
- Developed assigned components in 6accordance with the requirements and detailed designs.
Confidential, Austin, Texas
Java/ J2EE Developer
- Active participation throughout the entire software development lifecycle from project. Inception, to code development and elaborate testing of the various modules.
- Worked with spring tomcat server& used Maven as build tools.
- Developed the application using JSF, spring, hibernate.
- Used Angular Js to develop a single page application.
- Used JS tree that provides interactive trees by which we can implement drag & drop with search functionality.
- Used DB2 to store, analyze and retrieve the data efficiently.
- Created different cross browser compatible user interactive web pages, using web technologies like HTML5, XHTML, and CSS3.
- Developed several REST web services supporting both XML and JSON to perform tasks
- Used Agile Methodology for developing the SDLC and TDD.
- Involved in Pair Programming with the other java Program Analyst in the TDD.
- Worked extensively on various pages to make them responsive with all kinds of resolutions using bootstrap.
- Used AWS to save resources by using affordable archiving solutions, putting your backup servers in the cloud, and also taken advantage of new ways to manage patient information in the hospital information systems.
- I designed, developed, tested, and maintained enterprise applications using Spring Boot, Spring Integration, JBoss Fuse, JUnit, Testing and Spock.
- Implemented and maintained continuous integration services (Jenkins, Bamboo).
- Responsible for checking cross browser compatibility and hence worked on different browsers like safari, Internet Explorer, Firefox and Google chrome.
- Worked closely with SQA team in fixing the reported bugs/defects and checking cross platform Compatibility.
- Involved in gathering and analyzing system requirements.
- Used Multi threading and E xceptional H andling , Design Patterns in the development of applications.
- The application is based on the MVC-II Architecture using Apache Struts framework.
- Developed the application using Spring Web MVC architecture.
- Worked extensively on Spring IOC / Dependency Injection . Configured the crosscutting concerns like logging, security using Spring AOP .
- Developed Data Access Layer using Hibernate ORM framework .
- Have coded numerous DAO's using Hibernate Dao Support. Used Criteria, HQL and SQL as the query languages in Hibernate Mapping . Integrated the Spring and Hibernate framework .
- Extensive involvement in database schema design, development and coding.
- Used SQL server for storing data and to select/update/delete depending upon the business requirement .
- Tuned SQL Queries , created complex stored procedures, packages, functions, triggers, jobs. Used PL/SQL to reduce network traffic and for checking errors.
- Coded the logic for performing the integrity checks for numerous source files in the Controller layer.
- Involved in the understanding and designing of the complex back-end framework .
- Used JSTL expression language for validation .
- Used XML for data exchange and schemas (XSDs) for XML validation. Used XSLT for transformation of XML.
- Performed deployment of applications on Unix box
- Involved in all phases of SDLC including requirements Collection, Design and Analysis of the customer specifications from business analyst.
- Designed and developed user interface screens using HTML, HTML DOM, DHTML and JSP .
- Developed and maintained the data layer using the EJB’s .
- Involved in maintenance of the application.
- Used Bugzilla as a Bug Reporting Tool.
- Involved in analysis, design and development of e-bill payment system as well as account transfer system and developed specs that include Use Cases, Class Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams and Activity Diagrams.
- Involved in designing the user interfaces using JSPs.
- Developed custom tags, JSTL to support custom User Interfaces.
- Developed the application using Spring Framework that leverages classical Model View Layer (MVC) architecture.
- Spring DI and Boot for making project loosely couple and stand-alone application.
- Used Eclipse for writing code for JSP, Servlets.
- Learnt to implement persistence layer using Hibernate that use the POJOs to represent the Persistence database tables. These POJOs are serialized Java Classes that would not have the business processes.
- Learnt to implement Hibernate using the Spring Framework (Created the session Factory).
- Implemented the application using the concrete principles laid down by several design patterns Such as MVC, Business Delegate, Data Access Object, Singleton and Factory.
- Deployed the applications on BEA Web Logic Application Server.
- Developed JUnit test cases for all the developed modules.
- Analysis, design and development of Application based on J2EE and Design Patterns.
- Used CVS for version control across common source code used by developers.
- Used Log4J to capture the log that includes runtime exceptions.
- Developed Oracle SQL functions, procedures to show horizontally and then formatted in Power Builder.
- Used Multi-Threading and exceptional handling in the development of applications. Used Java Reflections to inspect classes, interfaces and other fields at runtime and compile time Without knowing their names.
- Refactored the code to migrate from Hibernate2.x version to Hibernate3.x. (I.e. moved from Xml mapping to annotations) and Implemented the Hibernate Filters and Hibernate Validators.
- DAO and the hibernate transactions was implemented using spring framework.
- Responsible for creating efficient design and developing user Interaction screens using HTML, CSS3, JQuery and JSON.
- Used HTML DOM which is a standard object model and programming interface for HTML .
Environment: Tree set, sorted set Java, J2EE, JSP, JNDI, DHTML, ANT, Rationale Rose, Eclipse 3.1, Unix, Web logic Application Server, JDK, Hibernate 3.0, Spring, LOG4J, CVS.