- 9+ years of experience in Architecture, Analysis, Design, Development, Testing, Documentation, Deployment, Integration, and Maintenance of web based and Client/Server applications using Java and J2EE, J2ME technologies
- Hands on experience on Micro services development.
- Experienced in various phase of SDLC requirement gathering, planning, designing, coding, testing debugging and maintenance.
- Highly Experienced with Java - J2EE technologies (Servlets, JSP, EJB, JNDI, JDBC, JMS, DAO, Java Beans, JSF, J2EE Patterns, XML, Web Services, SOAP, WSDL, Collections and Java Multi-Threading).
- Excellent working knowledge of popular frameworks like Struts, Hibernate, and Spring MVC
- Good understanding of Apache Tomcat, WebLogic, IBM WebSphere Application Server in the areas of development, deployment, configuration settings and deployment descriptors.
- Experience working in all the phases of the software life cycle and a thorough understanding of the SDLC.
- Experience in application design, functional specs generation, technical specs, use case development, client interaction for requirement gathering/analysis and Testing.
- Experience with major databases such as DB2, My SQL, MS SQL Server and Oracle.
- Good understanding in developing Databases to create objects like tables, views, functions, triggers, and stored procedures package using PL/SQL in DB2, My SQL, Oracle, SQL Server
- Experience with database persistence layer like EJB and Hibernate.
- Experience with various IDE’s for development of project (Eclipse, Net Beans, Edit Plus, and Notepad Plus) and efficiently worked on version controlling systems like CVS, Rational Clear Case.
- Expertise in Object Oriented Analysis and Project design methodologies.
- Experience in developing web based applications using J2EE, Java, Servlets, JSP, MVC, Struts Frameworks( Validation, and tiles frameworks),Hibernate (persistence Tier),Spring MVC,
- Developed and implemented using Ajax, JavaBeans, Design Patterns, JDBC, Connection Pooling, SQL, PL/SQL, HTML, and CSS.
- Having experience in Eclipse, Jbuilder, Oracle JDeveloper, NetBeans, Oracle SQL Developer, PL-SQL
- Exposure to e-commerce, Taxation, Financial, Hospitality services and Insurance domains.
- Team player, quick learner and self-starter with effective communication, motivation and organizational skills.
- Hands on experience with JUnit in developing test cases and determining application functionality
- Experience in working on various operating systems like Windows and Unix/Linux.
- Knowledge in developing Model View Control (MVC) applications using JSP Servlets, Struts2, spring and Hibernate.
- Hand on experience of various applications like Jboss, Glassfish and Web Logic.
- Articulate in written and verbal communication along with strong interpersonal, analytical, and organizational
- Excellent communication, presentation skills, a very good team player and self-starter with ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Programming Skills: Java, JEE, JSP, Servlets, JDBC, SQL, PL/SQL, HQL, EJB, java beans, Micro Services
J2EE technologies: Servlets, JSP, JDBC, JNDI, Java beans, JPA, Web services, RMI and Hibernante 3.0, Log4j, JMS and JUNIT, Maven
Framework: JSF, Hibernate, Struts, Spring, Prime faces, Face lets, RUP, MVC
Client Technologies: Java Script, AJAX, CSS, HTML, XHTML, Web2.0 Java Script, HTML, XML,XSLT,XPATH Ajax, jQuery, WSDL, SDLC: Agile, Scrum Technology
Operating Systems: Windows 7/8, Linux, UNIX
Application Servers: Tomcat, JBoss, IBM WebSphere, WebLogic, ANT, Log4j, IBM HTTP
Web services: SOAP, REST, WSDL, JAX- WS, DOM, SAX, XSLT, RESTFUL, SAAJ, Spring OXM
Databases: Oracle 10G, Microsoft SQL Server 2008/2005, MySQL DB Server,IBM Db2
Java IDE: Eclipse, IBM Rational Application Developer, TOAD for Oracle, MySQL Database Management Studio, IBM Rational Clear Case.
- Involved in design and restructuring the application for the NEXUS Phase 1 & Phase2
- Involved in designing and implementing the security roles and permissions of the users based on a XML property file
- Integrated the new NEXUS data seamlessly in the FAW project using Webservices (JAX - WS)
- Achieved the SLA performance by implementing Asynchronous Web Service calls and implementing ODS approach.
- Implemented persistence layer using Hibernate to store the persistence data into database.
- Used Quartz scheduler to schedule some automatic jobs.
- Configured hibernate configuration file, and hibernate mapping files and developed POJO’s to map objects to Oracle relational database.
- Implemented DAO layer using Hibernate.
- Wrote Hibernate Query Language (HQL) queries to store and retrieve the data from Oracle 11g database.
- Decreased the time lag in loading the web pages by implementing lazy loading concept in JQuery and Data tables
- Implemented JQuery in the application for dynamic search results with Data Tables
- As an analyst for the Phase 1 of the project, was involved in Requirement gatherings, Design, Analysis, Code development and deployment.
- Expert in development and deployment of application using J2EE, Struts 2.3, Servlets 2.4, iRAD 7.5.5, Web Sphere Application Server 6.0 /7.0 and XML
- Designed and implemented the framework for the Customer Address Update module using WebSphere MQ which will provide the data to the Consumer website application.
- Preparing the BRD’s, Test Plans and Test Cases for the same
- Involved in the CTI and IVR telephony integration for the telephone calls
- Used Microsoft Visio for developing the use case diagrams and architecture diagrams
- Implemented user login authentication using Site Minder
- Used ANT build scripts to automate the build process and to deploy the application.
- Developed modules using JPA with DB2 as database
- Developed custom KPI (Key performance Indicator) tool for monitoring system Health Check using WebSphere API.
Confidential - Frisco, TX
- Developed the controllers for the login page, registration page, forgot password page, reset password page using live site controllers and externals.
- Designed and developed the responsive layout configuration files for the project.
- Worked on JDBC Connections for the Interactions with the Database for fetching the user information and also for storing the data for the users.
- Worked on the Front end java script Validations for registration and login pages.
- Created various templates for the web pages using Form Publisher.
- Actively participate in all stages of web CMS project lifecycle (collaboration, design, implementation and management) for all externally facing Web-based business applications.
- Responsible for Coding and testing the requirement to check the functionality.
- Created Test cases and Test Scenarios to Perform Unit testing to check the accuracy.
- Responsible for Fixing bugs and Defects raised by the user. Implementing the requirements in the production system.
- Developed several reusable data capture template components so that they can be used in various data types and developed TPL(s), generated web pages.
Confidential . - Illinois, IL
- Involved in analysis, design and implementation of business requirements.
- Extensively worked in integrating the different layers of the project.
- Designed and developed Application based on Struts framework using MVC design patterns.
- Implemented AJAX base applications using JQuery.
- Implemented service oriented architecture (SOA) using JAX-WS, SOAP, WSDL and JAXB.
- Developed Struts Action classes and Form Beans.
- Extensively used JSTL tags and Struts tag libraries. Used Struts tiles as well in the presentation tier.
- Used JQuery for validations and UI development.
- JSP Content is configured in XML Files for Developing Deployment descriptor files.
- Developed numerous UI (User Interface) screens using JSP and HTML, CSS, Java Script.
- Involved in Unit Testing of the specified Modules.
- Used JDBC for calling PL/SQL Stored Procedures.
- Involved in production support of the application.
- Implemented in various design patterns in the project.
- Involved in bug (Debugging) of the application.
- Involved in System Testing and integration testing of the application.
- Participated in the requirement analysis, design, and development as well as in the testing of this product
- Worked on Web services testing using SOAP UI tool by uploading WSDL’s and created scenarios (Requests) and monitored SOAP requests and responses.
- Developed Authentication, Authorization for the modules using Spring Security and Spring validation framework for performing front end validations
- Performed deployment of JEE applications on WebSphere Application Server.
- Performed unit testing for the entire component using testing framework JUnit by creating positive test scenarios
- Designed and developed user interfaces using DOJO Tool Kit, JSP, JSF, HTML, CSS and JQuery
- Maven is used as the build tool, configured the pom.xml and managed dependencies.
- Used CA Harvest software change manager for version control. Tested code coverage using Eclemma.
- Used PMD tool to check Java code standard and worked on oracle database 10g.
- Implemented Log4j for logging and appended to a log file for debugging.
Environment: IBM RAD 8.5,IBM WebSphere server, Spring security 2.0,WebServices, MVC, Struts2.0,Stripes, IBM Rational Clear Case v7,Eclipse IDE 3.1/3.6, EJB 3, JMS, JDBC, JTA, JPA, JAX-RPC,DOM/SAX parsing, XML Schema, XSLT, XPath, jQuery, JAXB, Tomcat, WebLogic. JSP, JSF, Tiles, Oracle 10g/11g. JDK 1.7, J2EE, Servlets, JUnit 3.8, JMock2.5, SOAPUI4.0, Harvest, Eclemma, Maven, PMD, Log4J, ANT.
Confidential - Dover, NH
- Developed user interface using Java Server Faces (JSF) and Face Lets to provide a component based model.
- Designed and developed the application using Face lets, AJAX, Prime Faces and custom tag libraries and JSF tags (core and HTML).
- Integrated spring with JSF framework to use Inversion of Control (IOC).
- Involved in generating the Hibernate mapping files and configuring it with spring.
- Participated in code reviews and helped improve the software quality.
- Created Hibernate mapping files for mapping POJO to the database tables
- Used Criterion Queries and Named Queries on the Hibernate Template.
- Injected DAO's into Spring Framework using Dependency Injection.
- Developed JUnit test cases for unit testing the application.
- Developed ANT scripts to build, package and deploy the application and used Log4j for the Logging system.
- Worked on web services using jax-ws and axis2 and SOAP protocol.