- Over 6+ years of technical experience in the Java/J2EE based web/enterprise application development on various client domains.
- Excellent experience with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) process and OOAD concepts. Involved in Planning, Analysis, Design, Implementation, Testing and Maintenance, of web based, client server and N - tier Architectures, Application Development Methodology (ADM) and Agile Methodologies (Scrum & Extreme Programming (XP)) as well ER Diagram, UML Modeling and Data Flow Diagram.
- Extensively worked in Core Java coding and object oriented design with strong understanding of Collections, Multithreading and Event/Exception handling.
- Extensive expertise in application development using Java, J2EE,JSP, JDBC, Tiles, Servlets, Java Script, Java Beans, EJB, JMS, Struts, Spring, Hibernate, JSF, JNDI, HTML, JQuery, XML, XSLT, PLSQL, JAXB, JAX-WS.
- Worked extensively in the development of Business applications using the Java Servlets, JSP 2.0, SPRING, Hibernate, and Struts 1.3 frameworks.
- Expertise in Object Oriented Analysis, Design and Development. Extensive experience with creating Use Cases, Sequence Diagrams and Class Diagrams.
- Experience in developing the SOAP (AXIS) JSON / Rest (Jerseys) based web services.
- Experience using EJB, Hibernate 3.x as OR mapping tool for database persistence.
- Proficient in Hibernate structural and behavioral mapping.
- Experience in Developing Web Services using SOAP, WSDL, UDDI and HTTP.
- Expertise in web technologies like XML (SAX, DOM), XSL, XSLT, Custom Tags, CSS, Java Script, HTML and DHTML.
- Extensively worked on multiple IDE tools like RAD (Rational Application Developer), and Eclipse.
- Good Experience with design patterns such as Factory Pattern, Abstract Factory Pattern, Singleton, Business Delegate, Data Access Object, Composite, Adapter, Command and Proxy patterns.
- Experience in developing applications on Application Server IBM Web Sphere, BEA Web Logic and Apache Tomcat.
- Expert level familiarity with Tomcat 4.x/5.x web server for JSP/Servlet development.
- Working experience with Consuming and sending Asynchronous messages using Message Driven Beans and Spring JMS framework.
- Good Knowledge of different J2EE Design Patterns like MVC, Data Access Object, Data Transfer Object / Value Object, Business Delegate and Singleton.
- Experience in using Testing tools like JUnit to test functionalities of an application and building tools like Ant, MAVEN and Log4j.
- Strong Experience in Oracle 9i including PL/SQL, SQL, JDBC, Stored Procedures, Triggers, functions, packages and various databases like MySQL and SQLServer.
- Good Experience in working on different OS like UNIX/Linux, Windows NT, and Windows XP.
- Proven ability to communicate with client, interpersonal skills, commitment, dedication, result oriented, hard working with a quest and zeal to learn new technologies and undertake challenging task to achieve project priorities/timelines.
Java/J2EE Technologies: JDBC, Servlets, JSP, EJB, JNDI, JMS, Java Beans, RMI, XML, XSL, XPath, XSLT, Spring, Hibernate, Struts, Applets, JPA
Web Technologies: Java Servlets, JSP2.0, HTML, AJAX, XHTML. CSS, Flash, Java Script
Frameworks: Struts 1.3/2.0, Hibernate 2.0, Spring 2.5, JSF
Web Services: SOAP, WSDL, UDDI, JAXP, JAXB, Apache Axis, HTTP, JAX-WS
Languages: Java, J2EE, C++, C, PL/SQL, SQL
Web Servers: IBM Web Sphere 5.0/6.0, BEA Web Logic 8.1/9.0, Apache Tomcat 5.5/6.0
IDE: Eclipse, JBuilder, Net Beans, WSAD, RAD 6.0/7.0
Tools: /Version Controls: Log4J, JUnit, Ant, Maven, Rational Rose, UML, Rational Clear case, CVS, SVN, Toad
Databases: Sybase, Oracle 8i/9i/10g, DB2, MySQL, SQL Server 2000/2005
Operating Systems: Windows XP/NT/2000, UNIX, LINUX
Confidential, Southlake, TX
- Involved in collecting the business requirements for the project.
- Extensively involved in design and implementation of front-end controller using Struts framework.
- Worked on Core Java concepts like Static Classes, Inheritance, Overriding, Overloading, Exception Handling and Multithreading.
- Developed application using Spring MVC, JSP, JSTL and AJAX on the presentation layer, the business layer is built using spring and the persistent layer uses Hibernate.
- Worked with JAXB, Spring OXM, XMLSchema, XPath, SAX and DOM for validating and loading the end of day XML files.
- Used SOA by deploying web services based on JAX-WS framework.
- Implemented Spring MVC framework and integrated with Web Services.
- Developed middle-ware components (EJB) to manipulate business Transactions.
- Worked with design patterns such as Factory Pattern, Abstract Factory Pattern, Singleton, Business Delegate, and Data Access Object, Composite, Adapter, Command and Proxy patterns.
- Used JAX-B for marshaling and Unmarshalling.
- Developed Persistence layer modules using EJB Java Persistence API (JPA) annotations and Entity Manager.
- Configured JMS, EJB and Hibernate on Weblogic Server in Eclipse environment.
- Used Struts MVC framework for user authentication, Used Spring MVC framework to perform business logic.
- Used complex SQL queries, stored procedures and triggers for accessing the database using Oracle.
- Developed web services for internal and external partners/clients.
- Developed the Ant build scripts for building the EAR file and used Eclipse as an IDE.
- Involved in Deploying and Configuring applications in Web Logic Server.
- Used CVS for version Repository maintenance.
- Involved in code versioning, Check In, Check outs and code merging using various configuration tool like Rational Clear Case.
- Used Apache Log4J logging API to log errors and messages.
- Co-ordinate with QA for testing, Production releases, Application deployment, integration and conducted walk-thru code reviews.
- Provide support for application in development, Integration, QA and UAT and production environments.
Confidential, Pocahontas, AR
- Involved in the software development life cycle coding, testing, and implementation.
- Involved in application development based on J2EE platform using Model View Controller Architecture (MVC).
- Extensively worked with core Java concepts like Interface and Threads.
- Used Rational Rose for UML diagrams such as Use Case Diagrams, Object Diagrams, Class Diagrams and Sequence Diagrams to represent the detailed design phase.
- Used JPA/Hibernate to communicate with data layer and XML/JAXB to read XML data.
- Data Operations were performed using Spring ORM wiring with Hibernate and Implemented Hibernate Template and criteria API for Querying database.
- Designed and developed JSP pages using Spring MVC 3.0 framework.
- Used JAX-B to parse XML to Java Beans.
- Integrated Hibernate ORM framework with spring framework for data persistence and transaction management.
- Responsible for implementing all the business logic in the middle-tier using Java classes, EJBs.
- Setup the Struts framework and validation framework and error pages for future events application.
- Identified and implemented the user actions (Struts Action classes) and forms (Struts Form classes) as a part of Struts framework.
- Creation of the Java classes for the WSDL using JAX-WS and testing using SIA UI.
- Developed web services interceptor to monitor web services calls.
- Responsible for development of ANT build scripts for compilation, generation and deployment of application archive files (WAR and EAR).
- Used ANT scripts to build the application and deployed on JBOSS Application Server and resolved technical issues and helped programmers in understanding and solving complex problems .
- Developed XML documents.
- Used XSLT to transform data from one Document to another
- Deployed the Portal Applications on WebSphere Portal Server .
- Used JUnit to write repeatable tests (regression testing), mainly for unit testing .
- Used Log4j logging API for debugging and monitoring purposes.
- Performed system analysis and design using OOA/OOD and UML diagrams .
- Used JDBC to connect to Oracle as database
- Involved in writing SQL queries, stored procedures, and modifications to existing database structure as required per addition of new features.
- Created database tables in Oracle as backend for storing the events along with some procedures and used Eclipse as an IDE.
- Responsible for Production support of Application by proactively looking at production issues.
Confidential, Cincinnati, OH
- Involved in the software development life cycle coding, testing of the components and fine-tuning of the code and implementation.
- Developed application using Eclipse IDE using most of the Core and Advance Java concepts.
- Worked extensively on AJAX using GWT framework.
- Designed Front End application for App Properties using Spring MVC & JQuery.
- Involved in the development of Enterprise Java Beans (EJB's) to implement Business logic for maintaining state information and database operations.
- Worked Extensively on JSTL, HTML and DHTML.
- Involved in modifying some changes in DAO layer using Hibernate.
- Involved in Session Management to authenticate users and restrict access.
- Developed web pages using Struts in integration with the AJAX to create interactive web applications.
- Implemented Log4J for logging application data.
- Worked extensively on Singleton, Data Access Objects, Facade, Factory and other J2EE core patterns.
- Provided WebSphere application server related support for various application development and application testing tool.
- Involved in the code review, bug tracking and defects solving.
- Developed build script using ANT to build and deploy the web app.
- Involved in writing SQL Queries, stored procedures to access the database and triggers to restrict the user access according to their role.
- Designed and implemented business logic and other administrative tasks that include registration and maintenance of user profile using Java Servlets.
- Used Struts MVC framework along with JST for developing J2EE based web application.
- Implemented Hibernate to map all the tables from different data sources to make database updating.
- Developed web services in Java and Experienced with SOAP, WSDL.
- Used Hibernate Tools were used as persistence Layer - using the database and configuration data to provide persistence services (and persistent objects) to the application.
- Created and maintained mapping files and transaction control in Hibernate.
- Created and executed Business Logic Layer, Data Access Layer through DAO (Data Access Object) pattern and DTO (Data Transfer Object) pattern.
- Involved in development of Front-End using JSP, AJAX, Struts, CSS HTML, Java Script, and AJAX.
- Designed and coded EJB modules that interact with Oracle database.
- Used XML to transfer the application data between client and server.
- Used XSLT style sheets for the XML data transformations that included both mid-layer transformations (XML to XML) and final transformations (XML to HTML).
- Participated in designing Web services contract in support of the product.
- Worked on CMVC to perform software version control.
Environment: Core Java, J2SE, Servlets, Hibernate, JSP, Struts, EJB, JST, XML AJAX, HTML, CSS, SOAP, WebSphere Application Server, RAD.