- Having around 8+ years of professional experience in developing web based, SOA based and client/server applications in multi - platform environments with Java/J2EE technologies, Involved in all the phases of Life Cycle of Software Development (SDLC).
- Analysis, Design and Development of J2EE Business applications, Web-based and n-tier applications using the following core technologies - Java, Servlets, JSP, JSTL, and XML.
- Proficient in Java Multi-Threading, Thread lifecycle methods and multiple request handling using synchronization.
- Hands on experience with Core Java with Mulithreading, Concurrency, Exception Handling, File handling, IO, Generics and Java collections.
- Experience in developing web based J2EE applications using Struts/Spring frameworks.
- Experienced working with Java 8 concepts like Streams, Completable features and Java8 Lambdas.
- Extensive experience in Telecom Domain Specific Frameworks such as Concept wave.
- Experience in using Data Structures and Algorithms, Object Oriented Analysis, and software design patterns.
- Sound experience in Python, Java, Object Oriented programming and Multithreading, WAMP (Windows, Apache, MYSQL, Python/PHP) and LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, Python/PHP) Architecture.
- Extensive experience in Test Driven Development (TDD) and actively involved in Requirement gathering, Analysis, Design, Reviews, Coding, Code Reviews, Unit and Integration Testing.
- Hands-on experience in development of microservices and deploying in Docker.
- Experience Developing application using Groovy, Grails, GSP, GORM and Grails Plugins and Grails Rest Services.
- Experienced as Hadoop Developer with good knowledge in Hadoop Framework, Map Reduce and configuration of Hadoop cluster in Distributed mode & also in Cloudera Distribution Hadoop system.
- Experience in Spring Framework such as Spring Boot, Spring Batch, Spring IOC, Spring Resources, Spring JDBC, Spring Source.
- Experience with various IDEs like IntelliJ, Eclipse, JBuilder and Velocity Studio.
- Implemented the service projects on Agile Methodology and involved in running the scrum meetings.
- Implemented the core product projects on Lean and Kanban Methodology and involved in delivering high quality health care product.
- Experience in developing web-services using REST, SOAP, WSDL and ApacheAXIS2.
- Excellent in relational database (RDMS) experience in Oracle, MySQL, Sql Server, IBM DB2 and MongoDB for Big data environment, Experience in writing the SQL queries.
- Very good understanding on NOSQL databases like Hbase and Cassandra.
- Proficient in programming with Java/J2EE and strong experience in technologies such as JSP Servlets, Struts, spring (IOC&AOP), Spring Batch, Hibernate, ATG Commerce, EJBs, MDBs, Session Beans, JDBC and JNDI.
- Experience with IBM WebSphere as application server, its configuration and performance tuning.
- Implemented a Continuous Integration system using SVN, Jenkins, Bamboo and ANT.
- Used CVS, Maven, and SVN, GitHub, Rational ClearCase for Source code version control.
- Experience in designing transaction processing systems deployed on various application servers including Jboss, Apache Tomcat, Web Sphere, Web logic.
- Good Experience on Quality Control, JIRA, for tracking the tickets like accepting the tickets/defects, Submitting the tickets, Reviewing Code and closing the tickets etc.
- Designed dynamic user interfaces using AJAX and JQuery to retrieve data without reloading the page and send asynchronous request.
- Experience in UNIX, Linux and UNIX Shell Scripting, good Knowledge in Unix commands and in creating Unix Shell Scripts.
- Excellent Client interaction skills and proven experience in working independently as well as in a team and Excellent communication, analytical, interpersonal and presentation skills.
Operating Systems: Windows, UNIX/Linux
Programming Languages: Java, Python,SQL, PL/SQL, Scala
Web Technologies: JDBC, Servlets, JSP, JSTL, JSON, JNDI, XML, HTML5, BOOTSTRAP, CSS, AJAXNode.js, ExtJS, Angular 2, React Js, Redux.
Frame Works: Struts, Hibernate, Spring, Concept Wave, ATG 7.0
Web Service Technologies: AXIS2, SOAP, WSDL, WADL, REST(JAX-RS).
Web/Application Servers: WebSphere, JBoss, WebLogic and Apache Tomcat.
Databases: SQL, Oracle10g, DB2, MongoDB, Cassandra.
IDE Tools: IntelliJ, Eclipse, Velocity Studio.
Source Control: CVS, SVN, Maven, Subversion.
Methodology: Water Fall, Agile, SCRUM, Lean and Kanban.
Other Tools: TOAD, Log4J, MS-Office, JIRA, SQL Developer.
Confidential, Phoenix, AZ
Sr. Java/J2EE Developer
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Extensively involved in developing Web interface using JSP, JSP Standard Tag Libraries (JSTL) using Struts Framework.
- Developed application using spring MVC, Spring Batch, JSP, JSTL and AJAX on the presentation layer, the business layer is built using spring.
- Working on Angular 2, HTML5, CSS3 and Typescript. Worked on additional frameworks like Bootstrap for responsive design.
- Designed the system based on spring MVC Model architecture. Developed a business logic layer using spring Dependency Injection and client side Java -beans for DAO Design Patterns.
- Create internal dashboards, alerts, and scheduled reports to monitor overall Splunk performance. On boarded new data into a multi-tiered Splunk environment.
- Designed and developed components relating to Concept Wave projects.
- Worked with Pivotal Cloud Foundry and Spring Cloud and Implemented Micro Services based Cloud Architecture on Pivotal Cloud Foundry.
- Created and updated database objects in Concept Wave frameworks.
- Created Stream Rest based Application interfaces on java 8 environment.
- Implemented batch configuration in spring boot application. Created the Maven project to integrate Spring boot, Restful API, Oracle & microservices.
- Worked on Java Multithreading, Collections & Coherence Framework. Implemented Java Multithreading to refresh the cache at a given set of time interval.
- Involved in process for builds and deployments with Maven, Bamboo and Jenkins for continuous integration.
- Created WAR/EAR files using MAVEN build and deployed them on JBOSS server.
- Created multi-module Maven project and used Maven to build applications and Jenkins for continuous integration continuous deployment.
- Implemented Micro-services using Pivotal Cloud Foundry platform build upon Spring Boot Services.
- Created User services in Cloud Foundry for connecting database with different life cycles using spring profile.
- Used SOAP web service to get corporate card information and to make changes in the card database for businesses.
- Worked with IBM SOA Suites like Websphere MQ Programming.
- Create API Jenkins job, set up GitHub repository for Mule project also created project POM.
- Created SOAP web service in pushing data to downstream systems and Implemented request and response objects using SOAP web services.
- Written SQL statements for retrieving data from DB2 using JDBC and used IBM Data Studio to view and update the DB2 Database and worked on MongoDB.
- Developed and written Stored Procedures and views to extract the needed data from DB2 and reflect on the UI. Created DB2 Server Stored Procedures for implementing business logic at the database level.
Sr. Java/J2EE Developer.
- Interacted with team members and involved in analysis, design and implementation phases of the software development lifecycle (SDLC) for the various software modules of the Mobile Wallet application.
- Deployed application using Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF) CLI and with Pivotal Cloud Foundry, the connection/service binding details are injected from the deployed cloud platform itself.
- Developed Sales and Margin module using Spring Boot, Microservices.
- Extensive Experience developing robust and highly scalable applications based on microservices architecture.
- Used Eclipse IDE as the development environment to design and develop the code.
- Designed and developed various modules of the application with J2EE design architecture, using Spring MVC frame work, and deployed the spring components on WebLogic.
- Involved in the integration of Spring components for implementing Inversion of Control (IOC) using Dependency Injection and integration of other spring components like Dispatcher Servlets, Controllers, Model and View Objects.
- Created and updated database objects in Concept Wave frameworks.
- Working in an intense iteration based lean agile system and Integrated Junit 4 test cases into the application and promoted test-driven development within the team.
- Under the Spring framework used Jaxb to map java classes to Xml schemas and used Xslt to transform the Xml files, Xsd was used to describe the structure of Xml.
- Used Struts 2 framework along with Spring and to model the application in MVC architecture.
- Incorporated multithreaded techniques for creating high performance applications. Multithreading was used to process data in chunks to improve performance.
- Used new Java 8 features - Streams, Collectors, Lambda, new Executor service.
- Developed application using Groovy, Grails, GSP, GORM and Grails Plugins and Grails Rest Services.
- Implemented stored procedures using the Hibernate framework.
- Used Node.js, ExtJS for asynchronous data communication between server and client.
- Extensively used Core Java such as Exceptions, and Collections. Implemented Multithreading, Synchronization using Thread pools, executive service and lock interfaces.
- Developed helper utility for MongoDB interaction.
- Involved in designing application system requirements and coded back-end and front-end in Python.
- Used SOAP and WSDL Web Services to exchange information over Http.
- Used Splunk and Log4j as the Logging Framework.
- Implemented a Distributed task execution framework on AWS Amazon EC2 using Amazon’s SQS and DnamoDB and evaluated the performance
- Building UNIX shell scripts for data migration & batch processing. Built and deployed scripts using Apache Ant.
- Designed a data model in Cassandra (POC) for storing server performance data,
- Ingested data from Hive into Cassandra.
- Implemented a Data service as a rest API project to retrieve server utilization data from this Cassandra Table.
Sr. Java/J2EE Developer
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of the application like Requirement gathering, Design, Analysis and Code development.
- Developed a prototype of the application and demonstrated to business users to verify the application functionality.
- Used MogoDB to store Big Data in JSON format and Aggregation is used in MongoDB to Match, Sort and Group operation.
- Developed UI component with AngularJS framework by utilizing the core features like MVC pattern and Dependency Injection.
- Developed the back-end web services using Python and designed the front end of the application using Python, CSS, AJAX, JSON, Drupal and JQuery.
- Used collections in Python for manipulating and looping through different user defined objects.
- Used Multithreading to improve the performance for processing of data feeds.
- Implemented Angular JS Data Binding capability in HTML5 to give user a rich and responsive experience.
- Used jQuery to modify DOM elements content by using cross-browser selector engine called Sizzle.
- Developed and implemented the MVC Architectural Pattern using Spring Framework and used Spring IoC container to maintain core Objects Lifecycle.
- Implemented test driven development (TDD), executed unit test plans and Grails Spock Test cases for all existing controllers, Services and Domain classes and Grails Pagination to display data using Grails Templates and views.
- Implemented Spring Security for user authentication, limit login attempts and password hashing.
- Developed Web Services (SOAP) using Spring-WS to handle user requests and interact with other components.
- Developing the Microservices using Spring Boot and Spring Batch, that create, update, delete and get the assignment information from backend.
- Implemented Spring Boot Microservices to divide the application into various sub modules.
- Created application on Spring Batch framework and Multithreading to improve performance. Used Multithreading for faster and parallel processing of documents.
- Implemented Web Services clients for APIs by using Spring WebService Template class.
- Used MyBatis as ORM tool and integrated with Spring for data access using MyBatis Mappers, which is configured, using Spring Configuration file.
- Used parsers like SAX and DOM for parsing xml documents and XSLT for XML transformations.
- Designed and Developed Stored Procedures, Triggers in MS SQL to cater the needs for the entire application. Developed complex SQL queries for extracting data from the database.
- Involving in Building the modules in Linux environment with ant script. Involved in writing Unix Shell Script for performing automated tasks.
- Written JUnit Test cases for performing unit testing and used SoapUI for Web Services testing.
- Implemented Java/J2EE Design patterns like Business Delegate and Data Transfer Object (DTO), Data Access Object and Service Locator.
- Implemented Micro Services based Cloud Architecture on Pivotal Cloud Foundry.
- Used Maven as java build manager to compile and package the application and used SVN as Version control to maintain a central repository for the application code.
- Worked with QA team for testing and resolving defects and used Rally for bug tracking and project management.
Environment: Java 8, Spring 3.0, MyBatis, Redux, Spring Batch, MongoDB, Linux Shell Scripting, Pivotal Cloud Foundry, Drupal, spring boot, Python, Grails, Design Patterns, Test Driven Development (TDD), Multithreading, XML, MS SQL, Spring-WS, SOA, SOAP Web Services, SoapUI, Angular JS, Node.js, ExtJS, React Js, jQuery, CSS, JSON, HTML5, JUnit, UML, XSLT, Log4J, SLF4J, Eclipse, Maven 2.0, WebLogic 11g, SVN, Hudson, Rally, Linux.Confidential, San Francisco, CA
- Designed the user interfaces using JSP.
- Developed Custom tags, JSTL to support custom User Interfaces.
- Developed the application using Struts Framework that leverages classical Model View Controller (MVC) architecture.
- Used GitHub version source control tool, integrated and implemented GitHub API's to configure and list the existing project repositories by using RESTful web services.
- Loaded the data from Teradata to HDFS using Teradata Hadoop connectors.
- Involved in Transforming Data within a Hadoop Cluster using Pig Scripts.
- Designed and developed microservices, using Java, Spring, REST.
- Implemented Business processes such as user authentication, Account Transfer using Session EJBs.
- Used WSAD 5.1.2 for writing code for JSP, Servlets, Struts and EJBs.
- Deployed the applications on IBM Web Sphere Application Server.
- Built Single Page Apps using Angular Js / Typescript and Bootstrap 4 for Responsive Design
- Used Java Messaging Services (JMS) and Backend Messaging for reliable and asynchronous exchange of important information such as payment status report.
- Developed the Apache Ant scripts for preparing WAR files used to deploy J2EE components.
- Front end Developing of the Website Builder with AngularJS, Node.js, ExtJS, React Js, Bootstrap.
- Created Jenkins jobs and running the jobs to check for any build issues. Integrated Jenkins with SonarQube to check for the quality standards.
- Used JDBC for database connectivity to Oracle 8i.
- Written PL/SQL in Oracle Database for creating tables, triggers and select statements.
- Improved code reuse and performance by making effective use of various design patterns such as Singleton, Session Façade, Value Object, etc.
- Involved in JUnit Testing, debugging, and bug fixing.
- Used Log4j to capture the log that includes runtime exceptions and developed WAR framework to alert the client and production support in case of application failures.
Environment: Java, GitHub, J2EE, JSP, JSTL, Struts, Angular Js, Node.js, ExtJS, EJB, React Js, JMS, Hadoop, Hive, JNDI, Pig, Jenkins, Oracle, Typescript, Bootstrap, HTML, XML, WSAD (Web Sphere Studio Application Developer), microservices, IBM Web Sphere Application Server, Ant, CVS, Log4j, Linux.Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Worked on multiple stages of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) deliverables of the project using the Agile Software Development Methodology.
- Used Struts and Tiles MVC architecture for the application development in Admin UI module.
- Implemented controller classes using Struts API and configured struts action classes and tiles definitions using XML configuration files.
- Used Spring AOP for cross cutting concerns and IOC for dependency injection.
- Used Hibernate ORM module as an Object Relational mapping tool for back end operations over Oracle database.
- Loaded the data from Teradata to HDFS using Teradata Hadoop connectors.
- Provided Hibernate configuration file and mapping files, also involved in the integration of Struts with Hibernate libraries.
- Provided utility to connect to LDAP to get the user details and the authorized packages.
- Developed Web service client interface with JAX-RPC from WSDL files for invoking the methods using SOAP.
- Scripted WSDL descriptor file and Universal Description, Discovery and Integration Registry (UDDI).
- Deployment of Web services, JSP, Servlets and server side components in Web Logic Application server.
- Implemented Struts framework (MVC) and developed Action Servlet and Action Form bean.
- Used ANT scripts to build the application and deployed it on Web Logic Application Server.
- Extensively used Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) to integrate widely disparate applications, that are Web based and uses multiple implementation platforms.
- Provided SQL scripts and PL/SQL stored procedures for querying the Oracle database.
- Managed source repository using CVS version controller tool.
- Provided JUnit test cases for the application to support the Test Driven Development (TDD).
- Worked on QA Testing to ensure the quality of the application.
- Provided Log4j support for the application for debugging the system.
- Extensively used design patterns like Singleton, Value Object, Service Delegator and Data Access Object.
- Designed long-term, reliable and adaptive technical architectures and constituted a technical gateway between the project manager and the developers
- Creating High and Low level design documents.
- Participated in the entire SDLC of the project.
- Developed UI screens by using HTML, JSPs, CSS, jQuery, Ajax.
- Extensively written CORE JAVA with in application.
- Implemented the concepts in On-Demand video streaming content.
- Developed business layer using Spring, Hibernate and DAO s.
- Used Code Collaborator for code review.
- Experienced in implementing Spring framework.
- Integrated Spring DAO for data access using with Hibernate.
- Framework for client and server side validations.
- Used AJAX to create interactive user friendly interface.
- Creating server-side JAVA architecture using Java Servlets.
- Developed and deployed EJB’s, Servlets and JSPs on WebLogic Server.
- Used MySQL as a database product.
- Used Eclipse as the IDE for the development.
Jr. Java/J2EE Developer
- Worked on creating basic framework for spring and web services enabled environment for EI applications as web service provider.
- Developed UI using HTML, CSS, Java Script and AJAX.
- Created SOAP Handler to enable authentication and audit logging during WebService calls.
- Created Service Layer API’s and Domain objects using Struts.
- Designed, developed and configured the applications using Struts Framework.
- Created Spring DAO classes to call the database through spring -JPA ORM framework.
- Wrote PL/SQL queries and created stored procedures and invoke Stored procedures using spring JDBC.
- Used Exception handling and Multi-threading for the optimum performance of the application.
- Used the Core Java concepts to implement the Business Logic.
- Deployed and configured the data source for database in WebLogic application server and utilized log4j for tracking errors and debugging, maintain the source code using Subversion.
- Used Clear Case tool for build management and ANT for Application configuration and Integration.
- Created, executed, and documented, the tests necessary to ensure that an application and/or environment meet performance requirements (Technical, Functional and User Interface).
Environment: Windows, Linux, Rational Clear Case, React Js, Java, Drupal, JAX-WS, SOAP, WSDL, JSP, Struts, JPA, XML, HTML, CSS, Oracle, WebLogic.