- 8+ years of experience in Analysis, Design, Development, Testing and Maintenance of Java/J2EE applications.
- Experience designing and developing applications based on spring, struts and hibernate frameworks.
- Experience designing, developing and integrating SOAP/Restful web services.
- Experience modeling Object oriented business systems with UML, MEGA and Enterprise Architect.
- Experience integrating applications with ESB/BPM technologies based in SOA patterns.
- Experience developing business rules in IBM ILOG engine.
- Experience configuring SSO between IBM application servers and IBM Ldap Directory Server.
- Experience applying TDD methodology and refactoring using Junit, Mockito, Super Mockito libraries.
- Experience analyzing, debugging, replicating and designing long term solutions to critical incidents.
- Experience in implementing logging mechanism using log4j and apache commons logging.
- Proficient in implementing various Java/J2EE design patterns including Singleton, Factory, MVC, Front Controller, DAO and Business Delegates.
- Experience with Core, AOP, MVC, DAO, Security and Integration Spring modules.
- Good knowledge of Amazon Web Services.
- Experience implementing micro services with Spring Boot framework.
- Experience making development guidelines with the best practices and design patterns to be used.
- Experience using collaboration tools like CVS, GIT, Subversion and RTC.
- Experience installing and configuring integration tools like Jenkins and Hudson.
- Experience working with agile methodology (Scrum).
- Experience using integrated development environment like Eclipse, RAD and Netbeans.
- Working knowledge of Software Life Cycle, System Architecture, System Design, Implementation, Integration, Testing and Maintenance
- Quick learner and adoptable to new design patterns/frameworks for fast and quality development
- Experience doing code reviews with tools like Fisheye and Crucible.
- Java 6 Programmer certified by Oracle.
Operating Systems: UNIX (AIX), Linux (Ubuntu, Fedora), Windows
Java Technologies: Servlets, JSP, JDBC, JNDI, XML, JDOM, Web services (Restful, SOAP), JAX - WS, JAX-RC, JDK.1.x, JNDI, XML, XSLT, HTML, JMS
Database: DB2, Oracle 10g, SQL Server, PL/SQL, MongoDB
Design Patterns: MVC, SOA, Business Delegate, Fa ade, Decorator, Value Object, Data Access, Factory, Singleton, Command.
Methodologies: Scrum, SDLC, CMMI.
Frameworks: Struts 1.2, Spring 3-4, Hibernate 3.x, Facets, CWS, CXF, JQuery and Angular.
IDE: Eclipse, RAD, Netbeans, MyEclipse, Process Designer, Integration Designer.
Tools: MEGA, Enterprise Architect, IBM ILOG, MS Visio, putty, IBM RPT, Selenium, log4j, Jasper reports, Crystal reports, Exstream, SoapUI, Nexus, Artifactory.
Enterprise Service: Bus IBM Broker v7/8, Oracle Service Bus BPM IBM BPM v7.5/v8.1 BRMS Drools, ILOG Jrules
Source Control: RTC, GIT, SVN, CVS
Web/App Servers: WebSphere Application Server, WebLogic, Glassfish and Apache Tomcat
Build and Test Tools: Maven, Ant, Junit, Mockito, Super Mockito, Sonar, Jenkins and Hudson.
Confidential - McLean Virginia.
- Full analyze and complete understanding of the current solution based in Java/Prime Faces/JPA/SQL Server.
- Analyze of Stored procedures, triggers, java code, shell scripts and interaction to third parties applications in order to identify dependences, level of coupling and impact analysis.
- Solution design to normalize the 2 SQL server instances into a single instance, identifying all the impacted components and merging tables avoiding duplicates structures.
- Generate the design document, user manual and Code of Junit framework that suit the application architecture using Junit, Mockito and super Mockito libraries.
- Proof of Concept of the Junit Framework designed, applied to a business use case covering all the possible test cases covering all the application layers.
- Creation of build task with ant/maven in order to execute test cases after compiling the source, generating a web report of the results.
- Set Configuration of automated tools like Jenkins with Sonar in order to get the latest code from the Git repository, compile, execute junit test and deploy the web application in to the application server.
Confidential - San Francisco, California.
- Understand the functional and non-functional requirements through grooming sessions in order to analyze the level of change in the current systems and give properly estimations.
- Full analyze and complete understanding of the current solution based in Java/Facets/CWS/ESB technologies.
- Generation/Update technical Design documents in order to show the implemented changes.
- Configuration local environment like database, application server, debugging tools, repositories, Jenkins, to be able to deploy the application in the workstation.
- In conjunction with test team, generate release and test plan of each sprint.
- Following the TDD strategy to generate the unit tests with Junit and Mockito library.
- Development of use cases, modifying/creating user interfaces, services, workflows, changes in data bases and configuring the tools.
- Generate API´s to access the back end services using design patterns like façade and decorator.
- Documenting the code following the java standards.
- Design user interfaces using JSP, Java Script, CSS and HTML.
- Ensure the use of design patterns to solve generic issues and following the standards and guidelines of the company.
- Integrate the back end services through ESB Broker services and queue messages to access the legacy systems.
- Implemented Maven as build and configuration tool.
- Sharing the technical design and the gained knowledge to the offshore team members.
- Used SVN repository as version control tool.
- Deploying and configuring applications on IBM WebSphere application server.
Confidential - Mé x ico D.F.
RSenior Software Engineer/S o f t w a re Arc h it e c t
- Acting as the bridge between the enterprise context and the application-specific requirements such that the solution meets the project requirements and conforms to the enterprise architecture. Generating guidelines with the best practices of the technologies to the development team and building some artifacts with high reuse across the enterprise using scrum methodology.
- Understand the business requirements, analyzing existing design documents and getting inputs from Business Analysts.
- Member of the architecture committee, presenting solutions and helping several teams with their solutions designs and developing components.
- Development of java applications with high level of complexity using spring core framework, generating unit tests and building the artifact with maven.
- Development of SOAP Web services aligned to the WS standards like security and transaction.
- Generation of Restful Services to access to a NoSQL database to expose a lightweight API accessed by mobile interfaces.
- Integrating internal applications through JMS with Spring Integration framework.
- Design and development web application user interface using MVC front end pattern with AngularJS framework, creating directives and filters. Integrating angular with bootstrap in order to create a responsive interface that will be displayed in mobile devices.
- Development of enhancements in current user interfaces based in JQuery framework.
- Configuration of the application server (WAS) in order to share libraries, increase java heap, cluster configuration and installation of http server, configuration of sticky sessions.
- Setting SSO configuration using LtpaV2 token to propagate identity between Applications servers. Handling authorization and authentication access configuring roles and profiles in Directory server TDS.
- Implementation of Business rules in IBM ILOG engine exposing the rules as a service and exploring open source engine tools like Drools.
- Generate shell scripts in UNIX to execute the engine of HP Exstream tool to generate reports and documents.
- Design and development of micro services with spring boot framework in order to expose atomic functionality.
- Configure crontabs and scripts in UNIX/Linux servers.
- Design and develop of batch tasks with spring batch Framework and Quartz in order to process large volumes of records.
- Defining guidelines with the best practices and design patterns to be used.
- Create program specifications and unit test plans for software programs by studying functional and non-functional requirements and the application architecture document
- Making a PoC (Proof of concept) of new tools, technologies, frameworks and design patterns.
- Documenting the architecture of the enterprise application with UML and TOGAF views.
- Generate hibernate mappings of the database in order to access to the database using objects with the hibernate framework and update the Entity Relational diagram of each change made to the database.
- SWAT member team, giving solution to production issues with high level of complexity in any layer like java application, BPM, ESB, ILOG, Exstream, Documentum, and DB2.
S o f t w a re Arc h it e c t
- Enhance Java based Web Application, developing the module of electronic billing and solving issues with high priority and high level of complexity. As a member of the architecture team we were responsible of the development environment and the apps deployed in the infrastructure.
- Solving critical issues in java coding and tool configurations like Hudson, WebLogic, BPM and OSB.
- Code review of each development to be deployed on the infrastructure and verify if is aligned to the guidelines stipulated by de architecture team
- Configuring shared Libraries and JNDIs in WebLogic and creating automatic deployments with integration tools like Hudson.
- Defining guidelines to the development team with the best practices and design patterns to be used.
- Develop electronic billing module based in Java/BPM/ESB technologies.
- Apply QA tests to the developments with tools like Sonar and code review.
- Configure WebLogic application server to establish a secure channel over SSL between applications.
Senior Software Engineer
- Maintenance of critical artifacts for generating authentication and authorization to several application, defining protocols and secure standards of cipher to handle all the sensible information. Also the analysis, design and development of a web application in charge of calculating the level of risk for certain accounts to money laundering.
- Generate secure models using PKI and SAML standard to secure the internal applications.
- TAM -Webseal configuration to create junctions.
- Configure the single sign on between application servers through LTPA tokens.
- Sessions with Latin-American team to teach how must be configured the artifacts.
- Development of shell scripts for control and administrative purposes.
- Generation of unitary test, stress test and integration test.
- Generation and maintenance of java key stores through shell scripting.
- Developing a java web based application using Spring MVS, Spring Core, Spring security and Spring AOP programing.
- Secure Web services using the ws-security standard.
- Generation of stored procedures PL/SQL to retrieve and update information from Oracle DB.
- Installation and proper configuration of Oracle Service Bus and BPEL tools, migration of legacy systems to newer technologies based in SOA paradigm integrated with an enterprise service bus of Oracle.
- Analysis and Design to migrate application with SOA patterns.
- Modeling business processes through BPEL, with user interactions and access to legacy systems and data bases.
- Migration of electronic lottery system from java 1.2 to java 6.
- Configuring local environment to deploy the web application in WebLogic application server.
- Configure the properly development environment to compile and deploy the current system.
- Generate documentation based in MAAGTIC methodology
- Design and development of web services based in jax-ws standard.
- Configure the level of authorization to the new application through spring security framework and Ldap.
- Database encryption using PKI model.
Environment: Core Java, J2EE, RMI, Oracle Forms And Reports, Oracle Service Bus, BPEL, Oracle DB, Weblogic, LDAP, JQuery, JSP, SQL, Weblogic, Web Services, JAX-WS, Axis2, Rest Services, WS-Security, AJAX, Eclipse, Jdeveloper, SoapUI, Cypher algorithms, Spring, Spring Security, Hibernate, Junit, Sonar, Maven, Java Keystores, PKI model, Struts, EJB, JMSConfidential, Mexico D.F.
Senior De v e lo pe r
- Design and develop web application for exchanging information between areas through web services.
- Developing stored procedures/ PLSQL to extract information from Oracle DB.
- Generate Web services with CXF library based in the Jax-ws standard.
- Configure web services based in soap protocol to propagate the user-name token follow ws-security standards.
- Configuring and deploying web application in WebLogic application server.
- Generating of unit testing and test cases with Junit library.
Environment: Core Java, J2EE, Oracle DB, WebLogic, SQL, Web Services, JAX-WS, CXF, WS-Security, Eclipse, SoapUI, Spring, Junit.
A na l y s t - De ve lo pe r
- Migrate bank applications to newer technologies. Develop a web application for backup generations and deleting database information through jobs scheduled.
- Migrating artifacts to newer RIA architecture (Java-Spring-EXTjs-Hibernate)
- Maintenance of legacy application based in Java with struts framework.
- Creating/Updating technical documents with UML methodology.
- Installing and configuring Tomcat web server in order to deploy web services for internal use.
- Generate HQL, Criteria and SQL queries with hibernate framework.
- Generate user interfaces with EXTjs framework, html, css.
- Generate unitary tests with Junit.
- Creating tasks build in order to compile the code and deploy in BEA application server.
- Store Procedures creation to retrieve client information.
- Migration EJB modules to Spring framework.
Environment: Core Java, J2EE, Oracle DB, BEA, Tomcat, SQL, Web Services, Jax-RS, axis, Eclipse, SoapUI, Spring, Junit, Struts, JSP, ExtJs, Css, JMS, EJB