- Almost 8 years of professional IT experience in designing and developing of Multi - Tier distributed, Enterprise applications using Object Oriented Programming features of Core Java, J2EE technologies with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Expertise in working with Waterfall, RUP (Rational Unified Process), Agile and Scrum methodology environments. Extensively involved in Test Driven Development (TDD).
- Experience in leading and managing project team members in various stages of SDLC like requirement gathering, analyzing and designing optimal architecture, Development, Implementation, Integration, Documentation, Testing and Deployment. Extensive experience on architecting NoSQL databases like MongoDB database.
- Experience in implementing client-server business applications using MVC and SOA architecture.
- Developing inter-operable Web Services and its related technologies like SOAP, Restful, WSDL, UDDI, XML, JAX-WS, JAXB, JAX-RPC using tools like Apache Axis. Experience in working with integration tools like Jenkins, Jira.
- Experience in using frameworks like Spring MVC, JSF, Hibernate and build tools like Gradle, ANT, MAVEN and logging framework log4J. Hands on experience in developing reports using Jasper Reports and JXL Excel Reports.
- Experience in developing server-side code with good knowledge of enterprise and persistence design patterns like Singleton, Factory, Prototype, Business Delegate, Session Facade, Service locator, Visitor, Observer, Decorator, Front Controller, Data Access Object and MVC.
- Experience in working with ORM tools like Hibernate and using JPA (Java Persistence API) frameworks and APIs such JDO (Java Data Objects). Experience in implementing the declarative enterprise services using Spring AOP.
- Expertise in Java Core and J2EE Technologies, including JSPs, Servlets, Java Mail, EJB transaction implementation (CMP, BMP, Message-Driven Beans), JMS, Swing, Java Beans, JDBC, JNDI, Multi-Threading.
- Expert in Core Java and implementing concepts like Multithreading, Concurrency, Exception Handling, File handling, IO, Generics and Java collections in various projects.
- Experience in development, deployment and troubleshooting Web based and enterprise based applications on Windows, UNIX and Linux Platform. In depth knowledge of application development using AngularJS and ReactJS.
- Experience in software configuration management using Subversion (SVN), GIT as versioning software tools.
- Expertise in the JSON structure for the data transfer in between the Google Web Toolkit (UI) and business tier.
- Expertise in using Gradle as build tool on Java projects for the development of build artifacts on the source code.
- Experience with and solid understanding of Microservices in implementing client-server business applications.
- Strong skills in RDBMS implementation and development using SQL Server, Oracle, IBM DB2, MYSQL and experience in working with SQL, PL/SQL programming languages.
- Expertise in XML technologies such as XSL, XSLT, XML schemas, XPath and parsers like SAX, DOM.
- Experience in using web app servers like IBM Web Sphere, BEA Web Logic, TomEE Plus, Jetty and JBOSS Servers. Extensive experience with Java complaint IDE's like Eclipse, STS, Intel IDEA and IBM RAD.
- Experienced with Middleware Technology Messaging Brokers like JMS, ActiveMQ and Mule ESB (Enterprise Service Bus) in SOA(Service-oriented) Architecture.
- Experience in writing shell scripting for deployment process and expertise in sharing files between Linux boxes and windows using the WinSCP, a secure FTP, SCP client for Microsoft Windows.
- Experience in developing unit testing frameworks using JUnit, JMeter, Mockito and Groovy Spock based on test first or test-driven methodology.
- Having experience with Cloud Computing Service environment like Amazon Web Services(AWS) and managed EC2, S3 bucket, Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) through AWS Console and API Integration.
- Quick Learner, highly motivated team player with excellent organizational and analytical skills.
Languages: Core Java, J2EE, SQL, PL/SQL.
Enterprise Java: Servlets, JSTL, Design Patterns, JSF, JMS, EJB, JSP, Servlet, JNDI, JDBC, Log4J API, Java security.
Tools: & Framework: Spring, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring batch, Spring Security, Spring AOP, Struts, Hibernate, JSF, Log4J, Jasper reports, soap UI, GWT
Web Services: SOAP, RESTful, UDDI, WSDL, JAX-RPC, JAX-RS JAX-WS, JAX-B, Axis2, CFX.
Web/App Servers: Web Sphere, WebLogic, Apache Tomcat, JBoss, Jetty Server.
Database:: MongoDB, Oracle, SQL-Server, MySQL server.
Development Tools: Eclipse, My Eclipse, IntelliJ, RAD, Spring Tool Suite STS.
OR mapping:: Hibernate, JPA.
Version Control Tools: SourceTree, Git, Bit bucket, Tortoise SVN.
Testing Tools/ Others: JUnit, SoapUI, Putty, Rational Clear Quest, Mockito, Fitnesse, Load UI, Groovy Spock, Jenkins.
OS & Environment:: Windows, Linux, Sun Solaris UNIX.
Design Patterns: MVC, Front Controller, Singleton, Business Delegate and DAO patterns.
Build Automation: ANT, MAVEN, Gradle.
Cloud Technologies: AWS EC2, S3, RDS
Confidential, Denver, CO
Sr. Java/J2EE Developer
- Participating in Requirement Analysis and technical assessment during project life cycle.
- Used Agile methodology and attended daily and weekly SCRUM meetings to update working status etc.
- Created reusable components used across various modules using ReactJS and JSX.
- Involved in creating REST services using Node-JS, Express-JS, Mongoose and Body-Parser NPM modules.
- Created views to hook up models to the Document Object Model (DOM) and synchronize data with the server as a single page application (SPA) using React JS and used Webpack as the module bundler.
- Used Redux-Promise in application to retrieve data from Back-End and to also perform RESTFUL services.
- Developed Redux actions, store and reducer functions to implement unidirectional data flow in the application.
- Used NodeJS to run Grunt tasks and build properly the project (compile, minify etc.)
- Extensively used factory object in NodeJS to use the common functions in different views.
- Used Scala templating for rendering standard markup on pages along with UI builds made with ReactJS on nginx
- Analyzed the SQL scripts and designed the solution to implement using Scala.
- Used J2EE design patterns like MVC, Singleton, Factory, DAO, DTO and Service Locator etc.
- Developed RESTful web services using Jersey, Spring framework and JAX-RS.
- Created REST based web services by establishing links using HATEOAS from Spring based application.
- Used Spring core for dependency injection/inversion of control (IOC), and integrated with Hibernate.
- Spring Boot Microservices were developed with microservice architecture using REST and Apache Kafka.
- Installation, configuration, and administration of JBOSS EAP 5/6 in Red Hat Linux environment.
- Built JBOSS scalable, high availability clustered Platform architecture.
- Monitored service health check from Spring Boot admin console using swaggered UI registered micro services.
- Performed Load Balancing among the servers was implemented by using Spring Ribbon.
- Implemented Fail Safe and circuit breaker patterns in Spring Boot Micro Service applications using Hystrix
- Developed Apache Camel Routes for mediation and used various Enterprise integration patterns to connect to other systems and used Spring JPA transaction manager to manage transactions in the application.
- Used Eclipse based Spring Tool Suite (STS) for development and debugging Spring Boot applications, Microservices and deployed in to (Amazon Web Services) AWS lambda Expression.
- Enhanced existing REST Application Program Interface (API) by adding new operations using Spring, Jersey and created documentation for webservices using Swagger.
- Provided cloud environment for Microservices using Spring cloud Netflix (Eureka server)
- Designing and developing Online client windows API using Swing classes.
- Deployed Docker contained Spring boot micro services in to spring EC2 container service using AWS admin console and used lambda to run applications in Amazon Web Services (AWS) console.
- Experience with building Docker Images and running them on Docker container.
- Worked with Apache Tomcat and NodeJS servers to deploy and configure Java API's and front-end modules.
- Experience with KORN based scripts for triggering UNIX and J2EE based tasks.
- Uploaded files in to Oracle database using CLOB and BLOB.
- Loading data from flat files into Oracle 11g database using SQL loader and UNIX script.
- Used HQL, Named Parameters, Named Queries and Interfaces such as Expression, Query and Criteria for implementation of Hibernate template and extensively used Hibernate Cache.
- Experience on Hibernate mappings, EH cache, Lazy loading transactions and Lockings.
- Used MongoDB third party tools and mongo-built in binaries to monitor and analyze the performance.
- Created Test automation framework using Selenium web driver.
- Configured Protractor test classes and Selenium grid end to end testing on the front end.
- Worked with several testing frameworks such as JUnit, Easy Mock, Mockito and Power Mock.
- Used JUnit for unit testing and implemented with Log4j to provide logs of exceptions.
- Helped provision and manage AWS Linux servers with Ansible.
- Developed Python OO Design code for logging and debugging code optimization.
- Used Redis for creating background jobs, placing those jobs on multiple queues, and processing them.
- Using Jenkins and Glu for building and deploying the projects and worked on Stash GIT repository software.
- Used Maven for build and deployment to Tomcat server and Splunk as log monitoring.
- Involved in code reviews and unit testing using JUnit framework.
- Used Drools engine for validating business rules before executing in runtime.
- Used Git for version control and JIRA for bug Tracking and Project Management.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Sr. Java/J2EE Developer
- Used Spring AOP for cross cutting concerns and IOC for dependency injection.
- Implemented Persistence layer using Hibernate to interact with Oracle Database, used Hibernate for object relational mapping and persistence. Involved in the deployment of web service End-points using Apache CXF.
- Used Apache Camel and CXF in the JBoss Fuse ESB as the integration platform for SOA Services.
- Developed hibernate DAO Access or classes using Spring JDBC Template.
- Developed Servlets and JSP based on MVC pattern using Spring Framework.
- Responsible for implementation of java integration components for JBPM and DROOLS.
- Experienced in deploying J2EE applications on Apache Tomcat web server and WebLogic, WebSphere, JBOSS application server. Refactored Microservice to make it RESTful, thread-safe, and more configurable.
- Hands on experience in Amazon Web Services (AWS) provisioning and good knowledge of AWS services like EC2, S3. Client using Jersey and Axis Frameworks using Eclipse.
- Experienced in implementation of JMS to exchange information over reliable channel in an asynchronous way by using Active MQ, Rabbit MQ as a message queue. Developed Hibernate mappings to tables using JPA annotations.
- Worked on service oriented systems that utilize REST web frameworks with Spring MVC, Spring REST Template, Rabbit MQ, Spring Integration. Designed and developed SOA based enterprise system using SOA Suite.
- Experienced in deploying J2EE applications over servers like Apache Tomcat 4.x, and WebLogic, WebSphere servers. Extensively used Apache Camel for transformation and used both Java DSL and XML DSL.
- Good understanding of NoSQL Data bases and hands on work experience in writing application on NoSQL databases. Used GIT for version control. Developed the application using Eclipse IDE and Spring Tool Suite.
- Used Java 1.8 features like stream, lamda expressions, functional interface, collections, Date/Time changes and type annotations. Deploying applications using Lamda, ECS and Docker containers.
- Utilized MEAN stack, REST design pattern, MVC framework and SPA (Single Page Application) framework based on AngularJS. Used Apache Camel in the JBoss Fuse ESB as the integration platform for SOA Services.
- All the functionality is implemented using Spring IO / Spring Boot, Microservices and Hibernate ORM.
- Extensive experience with various Web Application servers like IBM WebSphere, Apache Tomcat, Weblogic.
- Develop and executed unit test cases using JUnit, and Mockito as mocking framework for mocking data.
- Involved in creating unit testing of various layers using JUnit and created automated test scripts for integration testing using selenium. Worked on JUnit testing framework and configured application on Web Logic Server.
- Involved in Maven based build process and continuous integration of the project using Hudson and Jenkins.
- Designed and developed the application using Agile Methodology and followed Scrum.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Analyze requirements with team, write High Level design documents, System Use Case, analyze risk factors.
- Developing Intranet Web Application using J2EE architecture, using JSP to design the user interfaces and Hibernate for database connectivity. Used Spring Framework 4.1 for the application development.
- Developed REST Web services to make web service calls simple and easy for the client to access it with the help of standard HTTP URIs. Involved in front end development using Struts, JSP's, JSF and JSTL.
- Used AngularJS as the development framework to build a single-page application and reusable AngularJS applications. Designed Prototype and project layout skeletons using ReactJS, jQuery, CSS/LESS and HTML5.
- Worked on creating Single Page Applications using EmberJS framework.
- Extensive experience of designing and developing software applications with java, J2EE, EJB, JSP, JSF, Servlets, java Beans, ORM, Web Services, JDBC, XML, CSS, SOAP RPC, REST.
- Used JAXB for marshalling and unmarshalling of work order, billing XML documents, and JAXP for processing.
- Extensive experience in implementing MEAN Stack (MongoDB, ExpressJS, AngularJS, NodeJS) with RESTful stands. Developed NoSQL based data layer for the application. Extracted data in UI for different clients using JSON.
- Design and developed request and response XML Schema(XSD) documents for web service operations such as Retrieve History. Implementing JSP Standard Tag Libraries (JSTL) along with Expression Language (EL).
- Developed web service client using Spring Framework and REST HTTP protocol to get customer credentials and information. Followed agile methodology during complete SDLC process.
- Creating custom, general use modules and components which extend the elements and modules of core AngularJS.
- Used JPA, hibernate persistence API for the database operations to interact with Oracle Database.
- Involved in deployment of the application at various environments (Development, QA Testing, Staging, and Production). Involved extensively in Code Reviews, Unit testing and Process Improvements.
- Participated Agile/Scrum development and deployment teams. Deployed application on Apache Tomcat server.
- Used GIT for version control and repository. Involved in writing Unit test cases for unit testing using Junit, JMeter.
- Used Selenium for UI automation. Used log4j for logging errors, info, exceptions.
Environment: JDK 1.7, Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Spring AOP, Hibernate 4.0, JAX-RS Web services, JAX-WS Web services, Apache CXF, ReactJS, jQuery 1.10, jQuery UI, AJAX, UML, MS Visio, JSTL, Oracle 11g, WebLogic 10.1, Eclipse 4.2, Junit, XMLSPY, JMeter, SOAP RPC, Log4j, Maven 3.1, PMD, AWS, Node.JS, Bootstrap, AngularJS, HTML5, CSS3, Toad, Maven, Hudson, TCP Mon, Sun Jersey, Junit 4.1, Power Mock, Selenium, JIRA, Rally, Free marker, Apache POI, Quartz Scheduler, TCP Mon, Selenium, GIT, Bamboo CI, Cucumber
Confidential, Tallahassee, FL
- Worked in Agile, Scrum Environment's and participated in requirement gathering, analysis and design.
- Defined and constructed layers, server-side objects and client-side interfaces on Java/J2EE design patterns.
- Developed and implemented Swing and Spring MVC framework for the application.
- Utilized Java 8 features like Lambda expressions and Stream API for Bulk data operations on Collections which would increase the performance of the Application.
- Developed Single Page Applications (SPA's) using AngularJS. Created Multiple & Nested Views, Routing, Controllers, Services and Custom Directives, Node.js, Bower and Grunt.
- Involved in the process of Design, Coding and Testing phases of the software development cycle, involved in designing Spring boot application and Hibernate ORM 5.0.2.
- Created an in-memory data structure cache by using React DOM for updating browser efficiently.
- Worked on performance tuning of cluster using MongoDB, configured internode communication between MongoDB nodes and client using SSL encryption.
- Used AngularJS in creating animations based on CSS classes for a new requirement surfaced for the client.
- Created a responsive web application integrating Twitter Bootstrap with AngularJS and media queries.
- Used react-redux library to connect Redux application state to ReactJS components, used redux store to combine different reducers to produce a global state.
- RESTful web services using Jersey for JAX-RS implementation and to transport and retain JSON format.
- Worked on SOA Web Services using SOAP for transmission of large blocks of XML data over HTTP.
- Consumed Web Services to fetch and direct credit card information from third party application.
- Developed new features for a REST SOA backend in Clojure and led evolution of a backend architecture.
- Used Microservices architecture, with Spring Boot-based services interacting through a combination of REST and Apache Kafka message brokers. Created RESTful web services interface to Java-based runtime engine.
- Developed Microservices using Spring Boot, Spring Security, Eureka, HATEOAS and deployed to AWS.
- Implemented the associated business modules integration using Spring, and Hibernate data mapping.
- Used Spring dependency injection, annotations and Spring MVC components to implement business layer and navigation part of application. Used various jQuery and Bootstrap plug-in like date picker, Bootstrap selectors.
- Exposed and consumed SOAP based Web Services to communicate between systems.
- Used ActiveMQ to improve the stability and scaled the system for more concurrent users.
- Used Multithreading to process tables as and when a specific user data is completed in one table.
- Used Splunk forwarders to provide reliable collection to deliver data to Splunk for indexing, storage and implementing procedures for designing, coding and testing of application code through ILOG JRules.
- Worked on Scala, built Scala prototype for the application requirement and focused on types of functional Scala.
- Configured and verified AWS workstations as per application requirement.
- Worked on creation of custom Docker container images, tagging and pushing the images.
- Created Mule ESB based tool suite for handling message transitioning, validation, enrichment and routing upstream and downstream entity data consumers.
- Used JMS for reliable and asynchronous exchange of essential information such as payment status report.
- Wrote SQL queries, stored procedures and enhanced performance by running explain plans.
- Composed and executed MongoDB scripts to insert and update NoSQL database automating data changes and reporting and managing & maintaining Oracle and NoSQL databases in production domain.
- Wrote an integration application in Groovy for the Magento Shopping Cart Application and Counter Point.
- Created and configured new JIRA projects and worked with departments to maintain existing JIRA projects.
- Used log4j for logging and SVN for version control also occasionally employed GITHUB as repo store.
- Used XStream API to transfer data back and forth between Spring MVC and ExtJS.
- Developed Maven scripts and developed builds using Maven and continuous integration servers like Jenkins.
- Used Maven goals for testing and packaging the various components and releasing on Apache Archiva for easy accessibility and maintenance within the organization.
- Use Jenkins with Maven to Compile & Build Microservices code and configure Build Triggers.
- Wrote highly referenced blog posts on Error Handling in Scala and Problems that Scala Fixes.
- Implemented REST web services in Scala using Akka for tracking an application.
- Use of data structures and algorithms for time and memory complexity reduction.
- Used DevOps to refer emphasize the collaboration and communication of both software developers and information technology professionals automating the process of software delivery and infrastructure changes.
- Elastic Cache can be run in the Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (Amazon VPC) environment and Redis can use Elastic Cache with almost no modification.
- Performing Smoke Testing and Acceptance Testing with Selenium in multiple Java platforms.
- Followed TDD (Test Driven Development) methodology to write unit tests with JUNIT and Mockito. Write automated regression tests using JMeter.
Confidential, Lombard, IL
- Involved in gathering business requirements, analyzing the project and created technical specification documents including use Cases, Class, Sequence and Activity Diagrams using Enterprise Architect.
- Developed the policy change screens using Struts, XHTML and jQuery.
- Written managed beans and validators for UI interactions and configured the JSF for the web application.
- Experience in producing SOAP and REST Web Services and micro services for delivery of software products across the enterprise. Developed Java web application using JAXB, JAXP, XHTML and XSLT.
- Used Oracle SQL Developer 1.2.0 for Oracle 11g for running queries to confirm the results from the application.
- Build Data Access Layer using Elastic Search for Recommendation view for repair events.
- Wrote Validation framework and implemented data validation rules for quality checks in the EDI claim files.
- Used JUnit to write repeatable tests mainly for unit testing. Created REST API and Spring Batch Jobs.
- Extensively involved in coding with ReactJS, jQuery UI to add functionalities and effects like Accordion, Infinite Scroll bar, Slider bar, Resizable, Progress bar. Developed the vehicle change module using Spring and Hibernate.
- Developed front-end code with AJAX call in ReactJS and jQuery to retrieve data as JSON Object from controllers in back-end RESTful Server, then display the well-organized result in web pages by writing AngularJS controller, services, and route providers. Experience in producing SOAP and REST Web Services.
- Experienced in ELDAP (Enterprise Lightweight Directory Access Protocol) administration.
- Written spring services and DAO'S in the service layer for Oracle data retrieval operations using Hibernate.
- Developed modules for validating the data as per business rules and used Castor to convert data into array of XML strings. Configured the spring application context and integrated with Hibernate for data purposes.
- Wrote the SQL queries and stored procedures in Oracle 11g database environment and used SQL Developer for testing purpose. Created Spring batch jobs to write/read data from Oracle/HBase.
- Developed Message Handler Adapter, which converts the data objects into XML message and invoke an enterprise service and vice-versa using JAVA, JMS and MQ Series.
- Wrote Junit test cases for testing all spring service calls. Used JIRA issue tracker to file the bugs.
- Used ApacheAxis2 to create artifacts required for invoking SOAP web services.
- Configured Maven pom.xml for dependency management and build purposes.
- Consumed Restful web services using spring to get data from external systems and configured log4j for logging purposes. Used iBATIS 2.x in data access layer to access and update information in the database.
- Experience with unit testing using JUnit and writing build scripts for ANT and Maven.
- Involved in creation of web services, WSDL and web methods with Annotation in hibernate, Implemented Web Services in JAXP based on SOAP protocols using XML and XSLT.
- Deployed the application artifacts on WebLogic and involved in entire software development life cycle.
- Participated in builds and deployments using Maven to DEV, QA and production and resolved bugs.
- Participated in code reviews and used Maven for builds and SVN for source control.
- Created rule files using JBoss Drools 5 rules. Tested components using JUNIT Mockito during development.
- Involved in the development of various use cases, sequence diagrams using UML.
- Involved in preparing High low-level design docs with UML diagrams.
- Involved in PSI estimations using Fibonacci approach and divided feature into different USs.
- Prepared User stories corresponding to the features taken from Backlog.
- Involved in Design, Development, Testing and Integration of the application.
- Designed a responsive website using Bootstrap grid system to layout contents that fit different devices including mobile, tablet and desktop. Used multithreading extensively to improve the performance of the application.
- Worked on the Common UI layout for defining the Header, Footer and Menu using JSF Facelets.
- Developed the application using frameworks like Struts, Java Server Faces (JSF) and Spring frameworks.
- Involved in Agile Sprint methodologies to do requirements gathering, analysis and planning.
- Involved in gathering requirements from existing functionality for the custodians.
- Developed custom directives, Factories and Services in AngularJS.
- Designed and helped implement ABAC-based authorization module to be used by all micro-services and other platform components. Added necessary measures to ensure performance bottleneck was trivialized.
- Implemented methods to validate, invalidate, keep a live session for login process and maintaining session credentials. Used Maven repository to include all the jar files required for the JSP Tag libraries.
- Implemented Spring MVC Controller module for better handling of client request, consume REST Ful data service and sending response back to client. Implemented EJB's session bean to maintain mobile session.
- Developed certain features of the application functionality i.e. CRUD (Create, read, update, delete) features using Backbone.js and Responsive Design. Used Hibernate as ORM to map Java classes to data base tables.
- Developed REST services to talk with adapter classes and exposed them to the Angular JS front-end. Worked on Restful web services which enforced a stateless client server and support JSON few changes from SOAP to RESTFUL Technology Involved in detailed analysis based on the requirement documents
- Worked on serialize and de-serialize of data in applications using JSON.
- Used Spring MVC as Web module, involved in design, development of new Action classes to interact with business logic Used Spring Frame work for IOC, AOP, and DAO layer design patterns.
- Designed, built, and deployed some multitude applications utilizing almost all the AWS stack (Including EC2, MongoDB focusing on high-availability, fault tolerance, and auto-scaling)
- Experienced in build, deploy multi module applications using Maven, ANT and CI servers like Jenkins.
- Involved in exception handling testing using SOAP UI and Security of Mule endpoint through WSSR.
- Worked on Camel-based integration middle-ware solution for Provisioning Services by design.
- Implementation of business logic and data processing routes using Apache Camel.
- Involved in creating http inbound outbound flows, Orchestrations, Transformations using MULE ESB.
- Performed Test Driven Development TDD using JUnit and Mockito.
- Used Backbone JS to create views to hook up models to the DOM and synchronize data with server as a Single Page Application (SPA). Used JIRA to assign, track, report and audit the issues in the application.
- Involved in WebSphere server configurations, Data Sources, Connection Pooling, MQ Series Queues set up for messaging and deploying the apps on different servers in different environments like QA/IST/Production.
- Involved in creating JUNIT test cases and ran the TEST SUITE using EMMA tool.
- Used Elastic Search by Rest API for querying written which is written by database server.
- Used Java Message Service JMS API to create, send, receive, and read messages.
Environment: JAVA/J2EE, HTML, XHTML, DHTML, JS, AJAX, JQUERY, CSS3, Servlets, JSP, Angular JS, Backbone JS, ReactJS, Bootstrap, XML, XSLT, XPATH, WSDL, AWS, SOAP, CXF, REST, JAX-RS, JAX-WS, Web Logic server 10.3.3, JMS, Maven, Eclipse, JUNIT, MongoDB, Mockito, Star Team, TDD, Spring MVC, JIRA, Spring framework DI, AOP, Batch, Struts, Hibernate, Elastic Search, Ant, Apache Camel.
- Involved in all phases of Software Development Lifecycle including Requirements
- Collection, Analysis of the Customer Specifications, Development, Handling Change Request, Bug Fixing, Code Review and Customization of the Application. Involved in Coding Server pages using JSP.
- Developed the application using J2EE architecture specification and Design patterns.
- Involved in designing of the application following Model-View-Controller (MVC) architecture.
- Implemented MVC architecture using spring3 frameworks combined with Hibernate for database persistence.
- Designed, developed and implemented POM based automation testing framework utilizing Java, TestNG and Selenium Web Driver. Involved in Automation of the test cases using Selenium RC, JUnit and ANT.
- Implemented asynchronous communication using AJAX.
- Using jQuery for event handling and AJAX interactions for rapid Web development.
- Created web services using Apache AXIS2, Jersey.
- Developed Various CRUD operations by using REST full web services.
- Developed Various Middleware Components by using SOAP full web services.
- Developed DAO interfaces & implementations for database related operations using Hibernate and JAXB.
- Implemented SQL, PL/SQL Stored Procedures. Using JBoss application server based upon the project.
- Created various unit test cases and integration tests for the DAO and Service using JUnit.
- Using JUnit for testing the application. Using SVN version controller to manage the code versions.
- Using Maven build tool to build and deploy the application.
- Responsible for developing Front-end pages using Adobe 3 framework, written MXML and Action script.
- Responsible for overall design & analysis of UI components and integration with existing J2EE, Spring and Hibernate. Designed several UI screens with GUI the help of 3 Builder (RIA).
- Implemented the architecture of the modules asper the MVC standards (Presentation-tier, Business-tier and Persistence-tier). Promoting builds from Dev Server to Staging Server to Production Server.
- Responsible for implementing best design patterns from Cairngorm architecture to interact with backend using Hibernate to pull out the data to UI components.
- Developed Action Script functions for event handling, response handling and error handling.
- Developed Charting components like pie charts to show the project specific performance metrics.
- Designed and developed all required Data providers which are being used by both General UI controls and by Charting components. Used Live Cycle Data services to get the data from the back-end system(LCD's).
- Designed and Developed persistence layer with Hibernate, jQuery. Integrated and Hibernate with Spring.
- Configuration of Hibernate mapping files and configuration with Spring.
- Configured dependency injection mechanism in applicationContext.xml in Springs
- Configured transaction mechanism in Spring. Developed Test cases with JUnit.
- Developed Account Creation/Update, Associate External Customer and Password Management Modules.
- Involved in preparing documents like Impact Analysis, Unit Test Case, Check List and Code Review Documents. Performing Peer review. Deployed the entire application on windows and Linux platforms.
Environment: Core Java, JSP, J2EE, Java, Spring MVC, Web Services, Hibernates, Adobe, Ajax, Servlets, DAO, PL/SQL, MS SQL Server, XML, Log4j, JSF, CSS, Eclipse & Apache ANT.