- Over 6 years of experience in providing Full Life Cycle solutions for applications. Experienced in Software Design, Development, System Integration and Testing using Java/J2EE technologies such as Servlets, JSP, JNDI, JPA, JTA, JMS, JDBC, JAXP, and JAXB.
- Excellent understanding and experience in OOPS principles - inheritance, encapsulation, polymorphism, and Core Java principles - collections, multithreading, synchronization, exception handling.
- In-depth knowledge in developing N-tier architecture enterprise applications using JDBC, Servlets, JSP, Spring and Hibernate.
- Strong hands-on experience with Spring MVC Controllers, Spring DAO, Spring Validators, Spring Annotations, Spring tag library, Inversion of Control (IOC), Application Context configuration, Spring Aspect Oriented Programming (AOP).
- Expertise with a variety of Web/App Servers like Apache Tomcat, WebLogic, WebSphere and JBoss.
- Good knowledge of Design patterns like Singleton pattern, MVC Pattern, Factory Pattern, Abstract Factory Pattern, Adapter Pattern, Builder Design Pattern, State Pattern, Proxy Pattern.
- Experience in developing SOAP and REST based Web Services design development using JAX-WS and JAX-RS.
- Flexible and committed individual with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Language: Java, J2EE, C++, C.
Methodologies: Agile (Scrum), OOP, Waterfall.
Core Java: Collection, Multithreading.
MVC Frameworks: Spring, Struts.
J2EE: Servlet, JSP, JDBC, Spring Core, Spring MVC, Hibernate, Annotation.
Testing: JUnit, Mockito.
Web/App Servers: Apache Tomcat, WebLogic, WebSphere, JBoss.
Web Services: SOAP, RESTful.
IDEs: JDeveloper, Eclipse, NetBeans.
Operating System: Linux, Unix, Windows.
Databases: Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL.
Build Tool: Ant, Maven.
Source control: Subversion (SVN), GIT.
Other Tools: Log4j, SOAP UI, TOAD, JIRA, Scrum Tool.
Confidential, Deerfield, IL
- Actively involved in all phases of the end-to-end implementation project- requirements gathering, analysis and design, development, testing and debugging.
- Experience in using XML technologies such as XML Parser, XSL, XSLT, SAX, DOM and XML Beans.
- Built the application using Spring MVC pattern and the necessary business logics.
- Designed the front end using JSP, AJAX, HTML, CSS, JQuery, and AngularJS.
- Implemented of front end services through AngularJS and connecting them to the backend services through AJAX calls.
- Used SQL, PL/SQL in constructing views, indexes, stored procedures, triggers, cursors, functions, relational database models.
- Used and implemented the application using Spring MVC, Spring IOC, Spring Annotations modules and Hibernate.
- Design of microservices based on spring boot architecture running on tomcat application server.
- Used Spring API’s for wiring components using dependency injection.
- Integrated Spring framework with Hibernate ORM through creation of Hibernate POJO’s.
- Built and Configured Servers in AWS Cloud Environment.
- Developed Web Services to allow communication between applications through REST over HTTP using JAX-RS.
- Implemented Web Security concepts to develop a secured website against XSS and SQL Injection.
Confidential, Independence, OH
- Implemented Core Spring Framework for Dependency Injections of components and integrated with Hibernate.
- Used JSP and JSTL Tag Libraries for developing User Interface components.
- Programmed different REST controllers that return responses in JSON and XML format based on request type.
- Used JMS specification as message broker between legacy application and enterprise application.
- Worked in Eclipse environment, configured and deployed the application onto WebSphere application server using Maven scripts to automate the build and deployment process.
- Worked on PL/SQL and created views, triggers, functions and stored procedures.
- Created unit test cases using JUnit framework for testing web services and other modules in the application.
Confidential, Raleigh, NC
- Worked seamlessly with Business Analyst, Technical Lead, Project Manager, Release Manager and Quality Analyst.
- Developed client request validations and processing using Spring Validation.
- Business logic was developed using Spring concepts like Spring IOC, Spring MVC, Spring AOP for handling transactions.
- Used Spring ORM to integrate with Oracle to implement the persistence layer in Hibernate.
- Provided J2EE consultant service including, infrastructure integration, core Java programming, open source framework development.
- Performed OR Mapping using Hibernate Annotations and collection mapping.
- Engineered Web Services (SOAP) for transmission of large blocks of XML data between two interfaces for policy management service using Apache CXF.
- Using JIRA to manage the issues/project work flow.
- Configured and customized logs using Log4J and used JUnit for unit testing.
Confidential, Plano, TX
- Application has been developed based on Model View Controller (MVC) architecture Using Spring Framework.
- Wrote DAO layer using Hibernate to access the Oracle database.
- REST web services are also used to consume third party services.
- Followed Agile methodology (Scrum Standups, Sprint Planning, Sprint Review, Sprint Showcase and Sprint Retrospective meetings).
- Used Java/J2EE Design patterns such as Singleton, Factory, Data Transfer Object (DTO) and Observer etc.
- Implemented PL/SQL queries and used MySQL stored procedures, and built-in functions to retrieve and update data from the databases.
- Used JUnit for debugging, testing and maintaining the system state.
- Used Maven for building application and used Log4J for logging and debugging.
- Installed, configured, upgraded and maintained Apache Tomcat Server on various platforms.
- Configured Maven dependencies for application building processes that created Pom.xml files.