- Experienced web applications developer and software developer with demonstrable success in enterprise environments.
- Expert knowledge of the UI design process and deliverables throughout the development lifecycle.
- Working knowledge in DOM (Document Object Model) as I used it in interacting with objects in HTML and XML documents.
- Hands on experience in designing UI patterns, applications with the help of sublime text, Adobe Dreamweaver and Notepad++.
- Adept in CSS Background, CSS Positioning, CSS Text, CSS Border, CSS Margin, CSS Padding, CSS Table, Pseudo Classes, Pseudo Elements and CSS Behaviors in CSS.
- Developed applications using Web Services (SOAP, WSDL) with JMS, Restful Web services and Big Web service development and consumption using (Apache AXIS and Apache JERSEY).
- Strength in developing web applications using MVC (Model View Controller) architecture using Spring MVC framework.
- Experience in working with Databases like Oracle 10g/11g/12c and proficiency in writing complex SQL, PL/SQL queries.
- Good experience in working with Web/Application servers likes Apache Tomcat 5.0, 5.5, 6.0, 7.0, 8.0, Glass Fish 4.1, Apache Hadoop and IBM Web Sphere.
- Experience design patterns like MVC, MVVM, MVP and Singleton Pattern.
- Professional in Object Oriented Design/Development (OOD) and Model View Control (MVC) design pattern.
- Demonstrated the ability to work independently, and the flexibility to adapt in an ever-changing business environment.
- Experience in writing/editing web content, technical and user documentation, business process analysis, process flowcharting and documentation.
Java/J2EE Technologies: Java, SOAP, REST.
Version Control: SVN, GIT.
Development Frameworks/Libraries: Spring 2.0/3.x.Tools: Eclipse IDE, Net Beans, Toad, Maven Project Management Build tool, JSON.
Languages: Java, SQL, PL/SQLPlatforms: Windows, Linux.
Application Servers: Apache Tomcat, Apache Hadoop, Glassfish, IBM Websphere.
Databases: Oracle 12c/11g/10g/9/8i, MySQL, PL/SQL, H2 Open Source Database.
Design skills: UML, Design Patterns.
Software Development Methodology: Agile, Waterfall.
- Involved in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) which is started from requirements gathering and performance analysis.
- Participated in a small team with Agile software development. Coordinated with Interface Design Architects, designed and built UIs and participated in daily Scrum Meeting.
- Used Bootstrap to developed Responsive, mobile first user homepage for different device.
- Applied UI-Bootstrap to build Navigation bar, Drop-down menu, Image Carousel, Modal, Form, Table, Tabs, Popover, Pagination, and implement user experience with DatePicker, DataTable, Dynamic Charts, etc..
- Utilized HTML5 Form Validation, Type and Attributes Restrictions to validate the user inputs.
- Supported Single Page Applications based on different url using AngularJS which include Routing, Directive and Templates. Including Data-binding, Data-filter by AnglularJS to support data searchable and sortable from client.
- Used AngularJS to handle front-end basic logic and bind Event Handler. Achieve AJAX Call by using $http service send and receive data in JSON data type, and using Angular’s jqLite to achieve DOM manipulation.
- Using Wijmo 5 to create different grids to show all the data.
- Applied Angular Cookies to record login status, and save client information with Local Storage such as save user information that can across multiple pages.
- Deal with Cross Browser Compatibility for different browsers such as Chrome, Firefox and Internet Explorer, such as referring the normalize.css.
- Q.js and $q are used to implement promise to achieve asynchronous functions.
- Involved in various testing method such as Unit testing with Gulp.
- Used requires simplify index page and keep all dependence easy to maintain.
- Utilized files compressed and minified by Using Gulp minify and Gulp concat.
- Used SVN for version control, Jenkins for Continuous Integration.
- Developing Microservices using Spring Boot, Cloud, RESTful components.
- Implementing gateway and service level APIs to expose on Desktop, Mobile, Tablet web platforms.
- Work on Angular JS custom directives, services, routing, etc.
- Work on Bootstrap 3.0 to create responsive designs for the application.
- Developed applications on all device platforms - Desktop, Mobile and Tablet.
- Proficient with both adaptive and responsive designs using completable future, parallel processing, Asynchronous execution.
- Designed and coded from requirement specifications, analyses, evaluates, tests, debugs, documents, and implements complex software apps
- Used coding methods in specific programming languages to initiate or enhance program execution and functionality
- Participated in the evaluation, recommendation, and selection of hardware and software solutions
- Performed project management of estimating, scheduling, monitoring tasks
- Performs expert-level engineering tasks associated with the analysis, design, and development of computer hardware, firmware, embedded systems, and/or operating systems
- Develop, maintain, and report various metrics
- Interface with different departments within the organization regarding new deployments
- Used MVC, Factory, Command, Proxy, Singleton, View helper design patterns.
- Strong working experience on following technologies - Java, Spring, Spring Boot, Cassandra, Oracle, Websphere/Tomcat, Git, Stash, Jira
- Knowledge of front-end technologies to create worlds class web application - HTML 5, CSS, Java script, Angular JS, Bootstrap
- Worked on unit testing frameworks such as JUnit, MockIto and TestNG. Have used Chrome simulators and testing frameworks such as Perfecto Mobile for testing on various devices.
- Research/analyze data processing functions, methods and procedures.
- Monitor program execution for expected performance.
Confidential, Rochester, NY
- Developed page layouts, navigation and presented designs and concepts to the clients and the management to review.
- Developed Restful web service called FreeFlow using Java. This web service enables the customers of Xerox to utilize the automated document printing or publishing service.
- Produced and consumed REST web services, developed DAO’s and DTO classes from services and consumed through Angular factory service calls from frontend.
- Wrote JQuery function while implementing various UI Screens across the whole web application (both consumer facing as well as internal application).
- Involved in finalizing the technical architecture and design of the application.
- Responsible for reviewing the other developer's code, ensuring the coding standards and architectural are met and assisting the offshore developers.
- Created REST and SOAP based web services called DocuShare (content management system) for exchanging information between the online publishing documents using Apache AXIS and Jersey tools.
- Worked with Oracle PL/SQL queries, Triggers and Stored Procedures.
- Participation in business logic study for the requirements and involved in post-launch activities and production support.
- Used Maven to build and deploy the application.
UI / Java Developer
- Make Informed and Objective Credit Decisions.
- Minimize adverse selection.
- Improve asset quality and reduce NPAs.
- Reduce turnaround time.
- Increase market penetration.
- Deter concurrent borrowings and serial defaulters.
- Involved in all layers like Presentation Layer, Business Logic and Data Access Layers.
- Developed MVC framework based website using Spring 3.0.
- Developed various Spring MVC forms and performed both client side and server side validation of data sent via the forms.
- Worked on Web services using SOAP.
- Integrated and configured Spring Framework and Hibernate environment.
- Used MAVEN tool for creating and deploying the .war files.
- Involved in developing of design documents with UML class diagrams.
- Implemented various Search Engine Optimization techniques as metadata, building inbound link and outbound link text, meaningful title while designing web pages.
- Used Firebug and IE Developer Toolbar for debugging and browser compatibility.
- Used CSS Blueprint to create grids and adopt cross browser interactive features.
Environment: Java JDK 1.4, Eclipse 3.0, Maven, Java 1.5, J2EE, HANA, Google Analytics, SpringTest, Spring 3.0, Glassfish Server, SOAP, Oracle 8i / 9g/10g/11g/12c, XML, HTML, JQuery, Java Script, AJAX, Web service and CSS.
- Involved in analysis and design phases.
- Developed UML use-case, class, object, sequence, collaboration and activity diagrams.
- Also Configuration for good cross browser compatibility and load balancing with all browser base activity with JQuery Framework.
- Primarily focused on the spring components such as Dispatcher Servlets, Controllers, Model and View Objects, View Resolver.
- Developed the application using Eclipse 4.2 as the IDE and used eclipse standard/plug-in features for editing, debugging, compiling, formatting, build automation and version control (GIT).
- Create a thread in java program, it’s known as user thread.
- A daemon thread runs in background and doesn’t prevent JVM from terminating.
- When there are no user threads running, JVM shutdown the program and quits.
- Developed and provided support to many components of this application from end-to-end, i.e. Frontend (View) to Spring Controllers.
- Added code to calculate the exact time taken for each method, analyzed it & optimized the code appropriately.
- Usage of exception handling framework to wrap the exceptions appropriately and show user-friendly error messages to the end user.