- 8+ years of experience in Software Design, Development, Analysis of Java web based applications.
- Experience working with various SDLC methodologies like Agile Scrum, RUP and Waterfall Model.
- Experience in building web applications using ReactJs, Backbone.Js, NodeJs, ExtJs, EmberJs, Express.Js.
- Expertise in designing, developing and deploying applications using J2EE technologies including Servlets, JSP, EJB, JSTL, Struts, Spring, JSF, JMS, AJAX, JDBC, SWING, JNDI, GWT Java Beans, Hibernate and Web Services.
- Experience in Spring Frameworks, Spring MVC, IOC, AOP, JTA, IO, DAO Spring Dashboard, Spring Boot, Spring Microservices, Spring REST, Spring Eureka, Spring Hateoas, Spring Ribbon, Spring Netflix, Spring Zuul Proxy.
- Experience in development of Microservices and deploying using Pivotal Cloud Foundry and Ansible .
- Expertise in developing SOA (Service Oriented Architecture), REST and J2EE Web Services based on SOAP, WSDL, UDDI, JAX - WS, JAXB, JAX-RPC, JAX-RS using tools like Apache Axis.
- Experienced in RDBMS implementation and development using MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle, DB2.
- Experience in NoSQL DB such as Apache Cassandra DB, Mongo DB, CouchDB.
- Experience on (JMS) MQ's like Apache Kafka, Rabbit MQ, IBM MQ and Active MQ.
- Experience on Big data like Apache Spark, Scala, Hadoop, Map-Reduce, HDFS, Hive, HBase, Zookeeper, Kafka.
- Experience on AWS platforms VPC, EC2, ELB, SQ3, and EBS, ROUTE 53, Dynamo DB CLI and SDK’s/API tools.
- Experience in AWS infrastructure with AWS cloud environments such as Jenkins, Chef and Puppet.
- Experienced in utilizing AWS tools S3, Lambda, Kinesis , Cloud Watch, SQS, and SNS topics ETL process.
- Experienced in worked on Drools Rules Engine for writing business validation and externalization of parameters.
- Experience on various Docker components like Docker Engine, Hub, Machine, Compose and Dockers Registry.
- Experienced in Continuous Delivery pipeline with Docker, Jenkins, GitHub and AWS AMI's.
- Experience in build, deployment, maintenance using Jenkins, Docker, Maven, Python and Bash.
- Experience in programming, deploying, configuring, and tuning J2EE Application Servers like IBM WebSphere, and open source Apache Tomcat, Apache Axis and Apache HTTP Server.
- Expertise in working on ANT, Gradle, Maven, Log4j, JUnit, Mockito, JMock, Test-ng.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, creative, research-minded, technically competent and result-oriented with strong problem solving and leadership skills.
UI Frameworks: Angular2, Bootstrap, JQuery, Twitter Bootstrap.
Design Tools: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe After Effect, Dreamweaver.
Programming Languages: Java, Confidential ++, Confidential, SQL, PL/SQL, Scala, Python.
JAVA/J2EE Technologies: Servlets, JSP, EJB, JSTL, Struts, Spring, JSF, JMS, AJAX, JDBC, JNDI.
IDE s: Eclipse, NetBeans, IntelliJ, Dream viewer, Spring Tool Suite(STS), GITHUB
Deployment Tools: Jenkins, Docker, Chef, Puppet, Ansible.
Frameworks: Spring, Hibernate, JSF, Struts, Flex, Play.
Spring Frameworks: Spring MVC, IOC, AOP, JTA, Spring Dashboard, Spring Boot, Spring Microservices, Spring REST, Spring Eureka, Spring Hateoas, Spring Ribbon, Spring Netflix, Spring Zuul Proxy.
JAXWS, JAXRPC, JAX: RS, REST, SOAP.
Web Servers: WebLogic, IBM WebSphere, JBoss, Tomcat.
Relational Databases: Oracle, SQL server, MySQL, DB2, H2.
NoSQL Databases: Apache Cassandra, MongoDB, CouchDB.
Cloud Environments: Azure, AWS, Netflix Eureka, Mesos, Kubernetes, Pivotal Cloud Foundry(PCF).
Methodologies: Agile, TDD, Scrum, RUP, Waterfall Model.
Testing Technologies: Junit, Jasmine, Karma, JMock, Test-ng, Protractor, Mockito.
Version Control: CVS, SVN, Git.
Build Tools: Ant, Maven, Gradle.
Confidential, Denver, CO
Senior Java UI/J2EE Developer
- Involved in all phases of the Software development life cycle (SDLC) using Agile Methodology.
- Developed GUI using HTML5, CSS3, JQuery, bootstrap, AngularJS and JSP's for user interaction.
- Created Single Page Application (SPA) with loading multiple views using route services and adding more user experience to make it more dynamic by using Angular 2 framework.
- Using AngularJS created custom directives for data manipulations and display data in company standard format.
- Worked on responsiveness of the application and fixed width and fluid layouts using the Twitter Bootstrap.
- Used Node.js for server communication through Restful API and added user validations & permissions.
- Developed RESTful web service at back end by using Node.js and Expressjs.
- Used Node.js for server-side rendering and performed validations according to Business Rules set by Users.
- Used React-Router for Deep Linking, Handling Dynamic URL Parameters and Navigation across the Application.
- Developed Client-Side Interface using React JS Components, Events, Keys, Router, Animations and Flux Concept.
- Implemented Java 8 new features like Lambda Expressions, Enhanced For-Loop, Filter and Functional Interfaces.
- Used Spring Boot, AOP, JTA and Security to application with Distributed Transaction Management System.
- Developed the Spring Boot application using Annotation Driven Approach and set up the Spring Bean Profiling.
- Used Spring Boot for developing Cloud Microservices along with PCF, Distributed Cache and File Manipulation.
- Deployed Spring Boot Micro Services into Cloud/Docker Hub using Open Shift Environment as Docker Images .
- Published and consumed records using Producer and Consumer API’S with Spring Boot using Apache Kafka.
- Used Sqoop to import data from Oracle to HDFS and Virtualization of data using Spark to connect to Oracle .
- Implemented Web Service (REST API) to read the tags from Dynamo DB and tags maps to the files in AWS S3.
- Implemented CICD to create pipeline and integrated Docker Container to deploy Spring Boot app into AWS EC2.
- Developed AWS Cloud Formation Templates and stacks launched by enabling Auto Scaling in AWS EC2 Instances.
- Involved in Automated Provisioning of AWS Cloud Environment using Code Deploy and Chef for deployments.
- Developed API using AWS Lambda to read mismatched records, manage the servers and code run in the AWS.
- Developed business Rules using JBoss Drools Engine, workflows and Drools Dashboard for Business users.
- Experience in working on Python using PyCharm , Shell Scripting and Python fabric for AWS instance provisioning.
- Used Spark Python API (PySpark) to write Spark programs to analyze and process real-time data place on HDFS.
- Executed complex queries using Scala/Spark for reading multiple XML files from S3 and write into AWS S3 buckets.
- Build Kafka/RabbitMQ in AWS and implemented Producer Web services to process the messages to/from Queue.
- Executed Spark SQL queries to Extract and Transform the source data and load the data into Redshift.
- Used Maven tool for building EAR, WAR and JAR files for deployment and continuous integration with Jenkins .
- Developed Unit and Integration tests for existing microservices by using Mockito and Docke r environments.
- Implemented POM based automation testing framework Java , Selenium RC, Selenium WebDriver and JUnit.
- Used GitHub as Version Control System for maintaining source code and to store and retrieve the Source Code .
Environment: Java, AWS SDK, Git, Spring, Python, REST, jQuery, Chef, HTML5, CSS3, JIRA, Confluence, Dynamo DB, Angular 2, Spring Boot, Micro-services, React JS, JUnit, Cloudera, Athena, Lambda, EC2, S3, Jenkins, Agile(Scrum), Spark, Scala, Kafka, Eureka, AJAX, Docker and Maven.
Confidential, Philadelphia, PA
Senior Full Stack Java Developer
- Developed and tested modules using Agile (SCRUM) methodologies and developed Technical design documents.
- Used various features in Angular2 like data binding, routing, custom filters, custom directives.
- Development of Client-Side Validation techniques using WebRTC and JQuery and Angular2.
- Extensively used JQuery, Node.js in implementing various GUI components in application portal.
- Created Single Page Application (SPA) which can data bind and synchronize server with Angular2 framework.
- Deployed Spring Boot based microservices Docker container using Amazon EC2 container services.
- Implementing the microservices to base on RESTful Utilizing Spring Boot with Spring MVC and Apache Kafka.
- Implemented Spring modules like Controller, DI/IOC, Auto wiring, Spring security, AOP and AspectJ.
- Implemented RESTful Web services in Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) to retrieve data from client side and made REST API calls from NodeJS and parsed the data to client and handled the security and Authorization.
- Used Spring Security and OAuth authentication protocol respectively.
- Hibernate DAO classes were developed to retrieve and save data using Spring framework manager classes.
- Maintained, structured, and surveyed documents within the Cassandra database ensuring data integrity.
- Cloud environment for micro services was provided using Spring cloud Netflix (Eureka server, Hystrix, Ribbon).
- Used Apache Kafka in cluster as messaging system between the APIs and Microservices.
- Expertise with employment of Spring Kafka and Zookeeper apart from JMS as messaging service.
- Deployed the Application into Docker container and made easily accessible at runtime using Cloud Foundry and Confidential loud services like AWS, Netflix Eureka, Spring Hystrix as fallback method, Spring Ribbon for load balancing.
- Apache Mesos and Kubernetes were used as the best ecosystem to deploy and manage Micro-services.
- Used Jenkins for continuous integration and involved in deployment using Docker to AWS environment.
- Reading the log files using Elasticsearch, Log stash and alerting users on the issue and saving the alert details.
- Analyze and resolve conflicts related to merging of source code for GIT.
- Log4J is used for logging purposes and debug levels are defined for controlling what we log.
- Writing Unit test cases using JUnit testing framework and performed unit and system testing.
- Expertise on Selenium Data Driven framework and integrating it with Gradle, TestNG and Jenkins.
- Developing scripts for build, deployment, maintenance and related tasks using Jenkins, Docker and Gradle.
Confidential, New York, NY
Full Stack Java Developer
- Involved in writing technical document Analysis, Design, Development, Integration and Testing of modules.
- Developed this application based on the Agile Development practices.
- Collaborated with Business Analysts during design specifications.
- Developed communication between Client and server using Multi-Threading.
- Implemented IPC Message queues for communication between servers.
- Involved in designing Activity Diagrams, Sequence diagram and Class diagram using rational rose UML tool.
- Developed light weight business component and integrated applications using Spring framework, Spring web MVC using features like IOC and configuring application context for spring bean factory.
- Developed integrated applications and light weight component using Spring framework and IOC features from Spring web MVC to configure application context for spring bean factory.
- Developed the DAO classes needed for application by extensively using Spring JDBC.
- Deployed the application and tested on JBoss Application Server.
- Worked on IBM DB2 for storing and retrieving data of application.
- Created DDL, DML to create tables and to assign specifications for created tables.
- Created stored procedures, triggers and different joins for database using SQL scripts.
- Used SOAP based web services (JAX-WS, JAXP-RPC, and JAXB) to communicate across different systems and worked with SOAP UI for analyzing and debugging requests/responses.
- Developed JUnit test classes for testing the modules.
Confidential, Houston, TX
Full Stack Developer
- Involved in all phases of the Software development life cycle (SDLC) using Agile Methodology.
- Created reusable components used across various modules using ReactJs, React-DOM, Bootstrap and JSX.
- Used various NPM modules like Watchify, Babilify, Browserify, Http-Fetch, Body-Parser etc. to the application.
- Involved in creating rest services using NodeJS, Express-JS, Mongoose and Body-Parser NPM modules.
- Followed Reflux architecture in creating the actions, stores and controller components for callbacks.
- Developed the React Web UI components using Atom IDE and made backend REST calls.
- Used Bootstrap for dialogs, tabs, date picker, model pop up's and advanced components to implement UI model.
- Create, edit and maintain sites implementing responsive design using front-end frameworks including Bootstrap.
- Wrote spring controller, stores, views and controllers for the MVC development.
- Designed and implemented application using JSP, Spring MVC, Spring IOC, Spring Annotations, Spring AOP, Spring Transactions, Hibernate, JDBC, SQL, MAVEN, Oracle.
- Spring Validators, persistence layer, DAO and service layer components using Spring and Hibernate API and Spring and Hibernate annotations, extensively used Hibernate Query Language.
- Consumed restful web services using Apache HTTP Client for the data coming from external systems.
- Used extensively Eclipse in development and debugging the application.
- Developed the application using J2EE architecture specification and Design patterns.
- Validating the Application by Deploying and testing on JBoss Server.
- Responsible for mapping the database model into persistence objects using Hibernate Annotations.
- Created various unit test cases and integration tests for the DAO, Service, and Controller components using JUnit, Mockito, dB Unit and Spring Test support.
- Integration testing, bugs fixing, handling change requests and code reviews.
- Interacting with the offshore team to assist them in the development and help them understand the requirements
- Coordinating with the build team in the deployment activities and performed Code Reviews.
Confidential, New York, NY
- Involved in Requirements Gathering, Analysis, Implementation and Setting up the Development Environment.
- Involved in preparation of the software requirements and Component design documents.
- Strong knowledge in developing and designing web application according to Information architecture and Usability standards using Ajax, JQuery, Backbone.js, XML and MVC frameworks.
- Implemented the Animation and styling using CSS and JQuery.
- Experienced in developing Web Services with Python programming language.
- Worked on Java and JSON, to interact and get the data from csv files as we are prototyping the user Experience.
- Experience in using design patterns and UI frameworks such as MVC, Struts, Hibernate, NodeJS, and spring.
- Implemented Business processes such as user authentication, Account Transfer using Session EJBs.
- Extensively developed stored procedures, triggers, functions and packages in oracle using SQL, PL/SQL.
- Developed POJO's, Data Access Object (DAO) which handles all database operations using Hibernate.
- Developed and configured Oracle DB tables including Sequences, Functions, Procedures and Table constraints.
- Developing data access layer using IBATIS-ORM and JDBC.
- Developed logging module-using Log4J to create log files to debug as well as trace application.
- Experience in build management with Ant Script.
- Involved in JUnit Testing, debugging, and bug fixing.
Jr Java Developer
- Involved in Analysis and Design of the project, which is based on MVC Architecture and Design patterns.
- Developed UI pages using JSP, HTML, JQuery, CSS, AJAX.
- Used Eclipse for writing JSPs , Struts and other Java code snippets.
- Developed Controller Servlets , Action and Form objects for interacting with Oracle database and retrieving data.
- Wrote custom support modules for upgrade implementation using PL/SQL, UNIX.
- Developed activity, sequence and class diagrams using Unified Modeling Language (UML ) and Rational Rose .
- The Application was deployed on Apache Tomcat Server .
- Used Junit framework for Unit testing.
- Monitored the logs using Log4J and fixed the problem.
- Used CVS for version control code used by developers and Developed J-Unit test cases for all developed modules.