- 8years of experience in Software design and development activities including requirement analysis, design, and implementations and testing of various client server based applications using Java and J2EE technologies
- Good experience in all phases of SDLC viz requirement analysis, design, development, testing, and post implementation revisions. Worked strongly following Agile (Scrum) methodology.
- Have a strong background and experience in designing and developing various software applications.
- Strong technical skills in the areas of distributed technologies like JAVA 1.8, J2EE (JDBC, Servlets, JSP, AJAX, Hibernate, Spring, Web services).
- Worked on various Databases like Oracle 11g, MySQL, PL/SQL, DB2.
- Experience with application servers like Apache Tomcat 9.0, Websphere, Web Logic, JBOSS.
- Strong experience on various Spring modules like Spring MVC, Spring Context, Spring DAO, Spring AOP, Spring Core, Spring Security.
- Experienced in implementing DAO layer using ORM tools like Hibernate core interfaces, annotations and optimizations.
- In - depth knowledge and experience of analysis and design methodologies using OOAD, UML, J2EE Design Patterns with solid experience in MVC architecture (n-tier).
- Experience in XML and JSON related technologies like XML, DTD, XSL, XSLT, XPATH, JAXB, SAX and DOM Parsers.
- Worked on service oriented architecture (SOA), workflows and web services using XML, SOAP, REST and WSDL.
- Strong experience with various application development IDEs like Eclipse, My Eclipse, Spring STS.
- Good Experience in developing test cases with Junit and logging with Log4j.
- Experience in using SVN and Git for version control. Experience in using Maven for build automation.
- Possesses high working qualities with good interpersonal skills, highly motivated, fast learner, good team player and very proactive in problem solving with providing best solutions
- Have proficient time-management skills, able to deliver assignments with superior quality on schedule and within budget. Strong technical background in system design with expertise in project coordination, determination of scope and priority and project implementation.
Langages/Packages: Core Java, Java 1.8, SQL, PL/SQL, HTML5, DHTML, CSS3, Angular JS 2.0, XSLT, Xpath, DTD, UML.
JAVA&J2EE Technologies: Servlets, JSP, JDBC, JMS, JPA, JNDI, XML, JAXB, JAXP, JTA, Design patterns, JSF, JSTL, Spring MVC, Hibernate, SOA, Json, Java Beans, Active MQ, Jboss, Json.
Distributed Technologies: EJB 3.0, Web Services-REST, SOAP
Databases: Oracle 11g, MySQL, DB2, My SQL Server 2014, My SQL 5. x.
Web/Application Server: WebLogic 12c, IBM WebSphere 8.5, JBoss AS 7.0, JBoss EAP 7.0, Tomcat 8.5
Frameworks: Spring 4.3, Struts 2.0, Hibernate 5.0
Build Tools: ANT, MAVEN, JENKINS
Version Control & Operating System: SVN, Git Hub, JUnit, Windows 7, Solaris, MSDOS, Linux/Unix
Confidential, Parsippany, NJ
Full stack Java Developer
- Implemented the process using Agile (Scrum) methodology and Test-Driven Model(TDD).
- Used Angular JS route for creating SPA (Single Page Application), implemented Model-View Controller.
- Designed and Developed Nested Views and UI-Views using Angular JS UI Routing, Each View had reusable Angular 2.0 Directives.
- Implemented back-end code using Spring MVC framework that handles application logic and makes calls to business objects.
- Extensive use of model, view, controller architecture, Spring Core, Spring Transaction Manager, Spring Batch.
- Implemented CRUD Layer to provide ability to create, edit and delete details of customer in Spring Framework.
- Created Request for Proposal Microservices to provide RESTful API utilizing Spring Boot with Spring MVC.
- Created and injected spring services, spring controllers and DAOs to achieve dependency injection and to wire objects of business classes.
- Developed the REST Web Services using Spring IOC to provide user a way to run the job and generate daily status report.
- Developed REST web services API's supporting both XML and JSON implementing Spring MVC.
- Developed and consumed Rest Services using HTTP methods such as GET, POST, PUT and DELETE.
- Developed stored procedures, Triggers and functions to process the data using SQL and mapped it to Hibernate Configuration File and established data integrity among all tables.
- Used Hibernate annotations for mapping objects to the relational database and Implemented persistence using Hibernate.
- Implemented various design patterns in the project such as Business Delegate, Session Façade, Data Transfer Object, Data Access Object, Service Locator and Singleton.
- Used various Core Java concepts such as Data structures, Multithreading, Exception Handling, Collection APIs to implement various features and enhancements.
- Implemented logging mechanism using Log4j.Used Maven to build and configure application.
- Written JUNIT test cases for testing UI Framework classes and wrote many Java Scripts to do client side validations.
- Used Eclipse IDE for coding, developing applications and deployed to local WebSphere Application Server.
- Used SVN for Version Control. Worked with continuous management and integration server Jenkins.
- Responsible for Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD) process implementation using Jenkins along with Shell scripts to automate routine jobs.
- Developed and tested batch jobs in korn shell on Unix/Linux Systems.
- Developed application using JMS for sending and receiving Point-to-Point JMS Queue messages.
- Developed SQL stored procedures and prepared statements for updating and accessing data from database.
- Implemented SQL performance analysis on Oracle 11g database tables and improved the performance by SQL tuning.
Confidential, Washington D.C
- Designed and coded application components in an Agile environment utilizing a test-driven development approach.
- Client pages are built using HTML5, JSP, JSON to interact with users, and the business logic is implemented using Servlets and Java Beans.
- Developed Spring Framework based RESTFUL Web Services for handling and persisting of requests and Spring MVC for returning response to presentation tier.
- Used Spring AOP to reduce the amount of code written in controller classes and instead used joint points and point cuts to call other classes methods according to advice.
- Used Spring IOC, auto wired POJO and DAO classes with Spring Controller for Backend development.
- Implemented various Java design patterns like Front Controller, Service Locator, Business Delegate, and Data Access Object, Factory Pattern, Session Facade, etc.
- Involved in the integration of Spring components for implementing Inversion of Control (IOC) using Dependency Injection and integration of other spring components like Dispatcher Servlets, Controllers, Model and View Objects.
- Consumed resources from API’s using RESTFUL web services. Implemented JAX-RS REST service using Spring REST technology.
- Designed and used SOAP and REST WebServices for the DAO modules involving data retrieval and storing.
- Implemented Hibernate Lazy default fetch plans for generating proxies and collection wrappers and created fetching strategies for minimizing the number of SQL statements.
- Write Unit test cases by using JUnit framework to perform the Unit testing.
- Set up Jenkins server and build jobs to provide automated builds based on polling the GIT source control system.
- Wrote the Hibernate-mapping XML files to define java classes-database tables mapping.
- Build the application using TDD (Test Driven Development) approach.
- Back end coding and development using Java Collections including Set, List, Map, Multithreading, Servlet, Exception Handling etc.
- Build and deployed the application using Websphere.
- Developed complex SQL queries to perform the back-end testing of the Oracle database using UNIX shell commands. Modified existing Oracle Forms using Forms 11g/9i for the change of applications.
- Used Log4J to monitor the Error Logs and Used Maven to build the application.
Confidential, Frisco, TX
- Involved in all the phases of SDLC process.
- Developing interfaces that integrates billing with Simulators using EJB stateless session beans.
- Involved in migration of the entire project from Struts to Spring MVC.
- Developed custom tags based on Struts html tags. Implemented Struts framework (Action & Controller classes) for dispatching request to appropriate classes.
- Developed Controller for request, response paradigm by Spring Controllers using Spring-MVC.
- Used Spring IOC, auto wired POJO and DAO classes with Spring Controller for Back End Development.
- Used Soap over Http and Soap over JMS for communication between components.
- Worked on SOAP Web Service Security by adding security tokens on the soap header.
- Used Hibernate ORM framework as persistence engine, configured O/R mapping and wrote hibernate queries.
- Hibernate Session Factory, Hibernate mapping files, dependencies between delegate classes, DAOs, controller classes, validation classes and the domain Objects are configured as part of the spring configuration file.
- Expertise in Querying RDBMS such as MYSQL and SQL Server by using SQL for data integrity.
- Performed Application development using RAD and Web-sphere Application Server. Log4J was used for logging errors in the application.
- Wrote unit testing codes using JUnit, resolved bugs and other defects using Firebug and Eclipse's debugging tool.
- Implemented Java Data Structures (Sorting techniques) for binding data with user interfaces.
- Used Core Java Concepts like Multithreading, Collections, Generics, Exception Handling, I/O, and Concurrency to develop business logic.
- Developed web tier by using Servlets, JSP, Custom Tag Libraries, Tiles, Java Script, XHTML, XSLT and XML.
- Used JSTL and developed required tiles and tile definitions for templating and defined configuration in the struts configuration.xml.
Confidential, Reston, VA
- Responsible for the design and development of the framework. The system is designed using J2EE technologies based on MVC architecture.
- Worked on Water Fall Model and best practices for software development.
- Designed and developed Class diagrams and sequence diagrams using Unified Modeling Language(UML).
- The Views are programmed using Struts, JSP pages, Model is a combination of EJB's and Java classes and Controllers are Servlets.
- Involved in developing EJB's for the business logic and deploying them in Apache tomcat.
- Used JMS for reliable and asynchronous exchange of important information.
- Used JDBC prepared statements to call from Servlets for database access.
- Extensively used core java concepts like Multithreading, Collections Framework and Concurrency.
- Worked on database interaction layer for insertions, updating and retrieval operations of data from Oracle 9i database by writing stored procedures.
- Designed Interactive GUIs using Java Applets and Swing.
- Involved in writing SOAP based web services for communication between its upstream applications.
- Developed web services for data transfer from client to server and vice versa using SOAP and WSDL.
- Created war files & deployed on Tomcat using ANT deployment tool.
- Maintenance of data in different Oracle Databases and environments using TOAD.
- Used Clear Case for source Version Control. Tested the application with the JUNIT.
Jr. Java Developer
- Involved in development of Staffing sub-modules like Staffing Override, Interview Override, Resume Upload.
- Interacted with the User Group to gather requirements. Developed application using Eclipse IDE.
- Designed the sub-modules based on the initial specifications defined by the user group.
- Developed Controller Servlets and Action Servlets to handle the request and responses.
- Multithreading is used to continuously keep track of downlink messages and send corresponding uplink messages. Locks are used to synchronize resources sharing between these threads.
- Responsible for coding SQL Statements and Stored procedures for back end communication using JDBC.
- Design patterns of Delegates, Data Transfer Objects and Data Access Objects.
- Performed Analysis and development of Stateless Session Bean, Data Access object and Application Component for Screening and Short-listing module.
- Involved in developing in all the tiers of J2EE application. Documented all the low-level design of the application.
- Configured Websphere Application Server and deployed the web components into the server.
- Involved in debugging, testing and integration of the system.
- Worked on fixing bugs raised by the users. Used Test cases for Unit Testing.