- IT professional with 8 years of experience in developing web based, SOA based and client/server applications in multi - platform environments with Java/J2EE technologies, Involved in all the phases of Life Cycle of Software Development (SDLC).
- Extensive experience and actively involved in Requirement gathering, Analysis, Design, Reviews, Coding, Code Reviews, Unit and Integration Testing.
- Implemented the service projects on Agile Methodology and involved in running the scrum meetings.
- Extensively involved in Test Driven Development.
- Has enough knowledge in using JAVA 8 features like Lambda Expressions, Streams, Method References, Repeating Annotations and Method Reflections.
- Experience in Deploying, Monitoring and Supporting Java Web services in Pivotal Cloud Foundry.
- Experience with amazon web services (AWS) and amazon cloud technologies such as Amazon EC2 (virtual servers), Amazon Cloud Watch (monitoring).
- Deploy application updates to AWS and monitored the load balancing of different instances .
- Knowledge of application development for Cloud platforms using technologies like Java/J2EE, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Micro Services.
- Experience in Micro Services and Spring Boot application development.
- Hands on experience in working with Collections, Exception Handling and Multithreading.
- Analysis, Design and Development of J2EE Business applications, Web-based and n-tier applications using the following core technologies - Java, Servlets, JSP, JSTL, and XML.
- Extensively worked with enterprise and persistence Design Patterns like Singleton, Factory, Business Delegate, DAO, MVC, Front Controller, Visitor, observer, Service Locator, Session Façade.
- Experience in Spring Framework such as Struts, Spring IOC, Spring Resources, Spring JDBC, Spring MVC, Spring Security, spring Boot, JSF, Junit, Hibernate, Jasper reports .
- Good Experience using Object Relational Mapping(ORM) tool like Hibernate and JPA.
- Experience in writing the SQL queries in Oracle, MYSQL,DB2 and SQL Server.
- Experience in development, deployment and troubleshooting Web based and enterprise based applications on Windows, UNIX and Linux platforms.
- Experience in deployement process by writing shell scripting and also expertise using WinSCP and secure FTP for sharing the files between Linux boxes and windows.
- Experience in developing web-services using REST, SOAP, WSDL and Apache AXIS2, UDDI, WSDL, JAX- RPC, JAX-RS JAX-WS, JAX-B.
- Experience in designing transaction processing systems deployed on various application servers including Tomcat, Web Sphere, Web logic, JBoss.
- Good Experience on Quality Control, JIRA, Tracking the tickets like accepting the tickets/defects, Reviewing Code and closing the tickets etc.
- Used CVS, Git and SVN for Source code version control.
- Experience with various IDEs like Eclipse, IntelliJ, Spring Tool Suite.
- Excellent Experience in Code Refactoring.
- Excellent Client interaction skills and proven experience in working independently as well as in a team.
- Excellent communication, analytical, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Expertise in implementing client-server business applications using Micro services.
- Actively involved in the DevOps streamlining process through Jenkins CI and CD Release Automation.
- Decent experience in building tools like ANT, Maven, Gradle.
- Good knowledge on React JS, NodeJS.
- Hands on experience in creating Docker images to solve containerization issues.
- Involved in Automation Feasibility Study for Web based applications.
- Experienced in implementing enterprise integration patterns using Apache Camel framework.
- Involved in issue tracking and agile project management using JIRA and Rally .
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking, creative problem solving, quick learning, interpersonal and client interfacing skills.
Languages: Java (1.5-1.8), SQL, PL/SQL, C.
Enterprise Java: JSP, Servlet, JNDI, JMS, EJB, JDBC, Log4J API, JAVA Security.
Frameworks: Struts, Hibernate, Spring MVC, Spring Web Flow, Spring Core, Spring AOP, Spring Security, spring boot, Spring Cloud, JSF.
Application Building Tool: Maven, Ant.
Web services: SOAP, RESTful, UDDI, WSDL, JAX-RPC, JAX-RS, JAX-WS, JAXB, Axis2, CFX.
Web/App Servers: IBM Web Sphere, Apache Tomcat, JBoss, Web Logic Server.
Database: Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, MongoDB.
IDEs: Eclipse, RAD, Spring Tool Suite, IntelliJ.
OR mapping: Hibernate, JPA.
Modeling/ CASE Tools: Rational Rose, Star UML.
Testing Tools/ Others: JUnit, Putty, Rational Clear Quest, SoapUI.
Version Control: SVN, CVS, Rational Clear case, Git
OS & Environment: Windows, UNIX, Linux
Cloud Technologies: AWS(EC2, S3, IAM, RDS, SQS) and Pivotal Cloud Foundry.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
Full Stack Java Developer
- Involved in analysis, specification, design, and implementation and testing phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and used agile methodology (SCRUM) for developing application.
- Used AngularJS to create Single Page Applications (SPA) which can bind data to specific views and synchronize data with server.
- Used Apache POI for uploading Excel files and optimized the load time by extensively leveraging Java 8 lambda expressions, streams and parallel streams.
- Used java 8 default methods to provide the backward compatibility to existing functionalities and implemented the new functionalities.
- Worked on designing specific programs efficiently through knowledge of multithreading using the API with the goal of increasing performance on a wide variety of applications.
- Extensively used Spring MVC for forms, error handling, writing REST controllers and integrating with Spring Security and Spring ORM for persistence.
- Used Spring Data Framework to use the features of Spring JDBC and Spring ORM classes like JDBC Template to perform the database operations by connecting to Data sources available.
- Designed and developed micro services business components using Spring Boot .
- Refactored existing monolithic application by identifying components that needs to be transformed to Micro- services architecture, with Spring Boot -based services interacting through a combination of REST and AWS API-Gateway .
- Used the Spring IOC feature to get Hibernate session factory and resolve other bean dependencies also used Spring framework AOP features and JDBC module to persist the data to the database for this application.
- Used Hibernate framework for back end development and Spring dependency injection for middle layer development.
- Worked to secure our RESTful web services using OAuth 2.0 with spring security to authenticate any third-party requests coming in.
- Created tables, triggers, stored procedures, SQL queries, joins, integrity constraints and views for multiple databases, Oracle using Toad tool.
- Built NoSQL schemas to store document and maintaining sessions in MongoDB.
- Worked on MongoDB database concepts such as locking, transactions, indexes, Sharding, replication, schema design, etc.
- Implemented RESTful Webservices using Jersey for JAX-RS Implementation.
- Performed Web services testing between and third-party applications using Soap UI and performance functional testing of REST APIs using JMeter.
- Implemented Web-Services to integrate between different applications components using Restful using Hateoas .
- Used Docker for creating Docker images for launching containers on AWS EC2.
- Authored application using Spring Cloud services (spring cloud version of Netflix OSS-Eureka ).
- Implemented Netflix-Eureka from Spring Cloud for dynamic MicroServices registry and discovery.
- Used AWS SDK for connection to Amazon S3 buckets and EC2 to deploy Docker container with Micro Services architecture.
- Used Apache Kafka for integration and Data Processing with spring and for Multi-Threaded Message Consumption.
- Used Apache Kafka for reliable and asynchronous exchange of important information between multiple business applications.
- Load tested to test the performance of Kafka and JMS and compare stats
- Worked with WebLogic application server that handles various requests from Client.
- Setup the continuous Integration (CI) process for the application using the Jenkins.
- Involved in writing Automation scripts and executing scripts.
- Worked on Log4J to validate functionalities and JUnit for unit testing.
- Involved in issue tracking and agile project management using JIRA .
- Used Gradle in each project to automate the builds and managing project. Successfully implemented production support team working out of offshore location.
- Used Git to maintain the version of the files and took the responsibility to do the code merges and creating new branch and fork when new feature implementation starts.
- Focused on Test Driven Development thereby creating detailed JUnit tests for every single piece of functionality before actually writing the functionality.
Confidential, Des Moines, IA
Full Stack Java Developer
- Worked as per Agile Methodology (Scrum) to meet customer expectation, timelines with quality deliverables.
- Involved in building a high efficiency Dynamic single and multiple Web Application Using Bootstrap.
- Connected to Data sources and performed operations using Spring Data Framework features like Spring JDBC and Spring ORM.
- Implemented logging and transaction manager using Spring AOP concept.
- Worked extensively on Spring boot for building web service.
- Secured the API's by implementing Oauth2 token based authentication/authorization scheme using spring security.
- Developed the persistence layer using Hibernate Framework, created the POJO objects and mapped using Hibernate annotations.
- Written SQL Queries and stored procedures to interact with Oracle DB.
- Consumed REST based micro services with Rest template based on RESTful APIs.
- Analyze business requirements and develop various business delegates to integrate with Middleware services like JAX-WS using SOAP and REST.
- Developed Data Services using XML messages that use REST web services, Created REST envelope .
- Used JAXB to read the xml file and then created instances of a generated classes.
- Used XSLT to change the Data formats into XML to XML and XML to PDF formats.
- Worked with RabbitMQ for messaging with social application in the bank monitored it.
- Used JIRA tool for Issue/bug tracking, monitoring of work assignment in the system.
- Re-design and implement CI build system using Jenkins.
- Worked with executed unit test cases by using JUNIT for accuracy of code and logging with log4j.
- Developed Maven scripts to build and deploy the application in the WebSphere Application Server.
- Log4J was used to monitor the error logs and used GIT as version control tool.
Confidential, Salt Lake City, Utah
Sr. Java/ J2EE Developer
- Involved in all phases of the Software development life cycle (SDLC) using Agile Methodology.
- Involved in the development of the User Interfaces using HTML, JSP, JS, CSS and AJAX.
- Developed user interface using JSP, JSP Tag libraries, third party libraries and Java Script to simplify the complexities of the application.
- Used AJAX API for intensive user operations and client-side validations.
- Developed the application using Spring MVC Framework.
- Inserted Dependency Injection between components using Spring(IOC) concept.
- Involved in writing Spring Configuration XML file that contains declarations and other dependent objects declaration.
- Implemented Asynchronous messaging between components using JMS.
- Designed and developed Hibernate DAO’s using spring framework’s Hibernate Dao Support and Hibernate Template.
- Used multithreading in programming to improve overall performance using Singleton design pattern in Hibernate Utility class.
- Wrote Stored Procedures and complicated queries for IBM DB2.
- Involves in the design and development of Restful Webservices using Apache CXF.
- Worked on UNIX environment for development.
- Unix Shell Scripting was used for scheduling batch jobs. The system was used to run batch processes and reports that utilized PL/SQL and Oracle reports.
- Developed back-end PL/SQL packages, building UNIX shell scripts for data migration & batch processing.
- Implemented SOA architecture with Web Services using SOAP, WSDL, UDDI and XML using CXF framework tool/Apache Commons. Worked on parsing the XML files using DOM/SAX parsers.
- Involved in creating various Data Access Objects (DAO) for addition, modification and deletion of records using various specification files.
- Wrote client side validations for DOJO and XML files which checks for the valid values for the different events that are being logged.
- Working with Pivotal cloud foundry to deploy and run the applications through Jenkins.
- Worked with Pivotal Cloud Foundry, the connection/service binding details are injected from the deployed cloud platform itself
- Designing and developed a data migration strategy and source to target mapping to migrate the data out of the legacy systems into the Cassandra Customer DB.
- Worked with AMQP Java APIs for Queues to build the application as SOA platform.
- Involved in Unit Testing of various modules by generating the Test Cases.
- Performed deployment of applications on IBM WebSphere Application Server.
- Developed Ant Scripts for the build process and deployed in IBM WebSphere.
- Involved in Bug fixing of various modules that were raised by the testing teams in the application during the Integration testing phase.
- Primary contact for developing Supply Focus Jasper Reports to develop benchmarking data for various medical facilities across the nation.
- Ran and verified Transmission Reports to be sent to the higher management for decision making purposes and to determine the success of the migration.
- Implemented Log4J for Logging Errors, debugging and tracking using logger’s components.
- Used Rational Clear Case for version control and Clear Quest for bug tracking.
Confidential, Madison, WI
- Used Agile methodology and actively participated in Scrum meetings to produce quality deliverables within time.
- Developed the presentation layer using HTML, CSS, Java Script, JQuery, JSPs and XML.
- Designed and implemented application using Spring IOC, Spring MVC, Spring Annotations, Spring AOP, Spring Transactions, Hibernate, JDBC, SQL, MAVEN, Oracle.
- Extensively used Spring IOC, configured Application Context files and performed database object mapping using Hibernate annotations.
- Apache Lucene (Search Engine) Configuration and Business Objects XI Reporting with Site Minder Integration.
- System built using Model -View-Controller (MVC) architecture. Implemented the application using the concrete principles laid down by several design patterns such as Composite View, Bean Factory, Singleton, Data Access Object and data transfer object.
- Implemented different types of spring controllers as per application requirements.
- Used Spring Aspects for implementing functionalities like logging functionality.
- Configured JPA to use Hibernate as ORM tool.
- Deployed project on web application server in Linux environment.
- Spring Validators, persistence layer, DAO and service layer components using Spring/Hibernate API and Spring/Hibernate annotations. Extensively used Hibernate Query Language.
- Wrote Database objects like Triggers, Stored procedures in SQL.
- Responsible for Production support activities like Jobs monitoring, log the load statistics, analysis and resolve in case of any production issues, coordinate with business to fix any source file issues, coordinate with DBA to resolve any table space or file system related issues.
- Developed Web services to allow communication between applications through SOAP over HTTP.
- Used JBoss Application server to deliver a new class of enterprise applications that enhance business interactions and transactions between a company and its key constituencies.
- Interacted with the users and documented the System.
- Developed the application using Struts Framework that leverages classical Model View Controller (MVC) architecture.
- Designed the user interfaces using JSPs, developed custom tags, and used JSTL Taglib.
- Developed various java business classes for handling different functions.
- Developed controller classes using Struts and tiles api
- Involved in Documentation and Use case design using UML modeling include development of Class diagrams, Sequence diagrams, and Use case Transaction diagrams.
- Participated in design and code reviews
- Developed User Interface using AJAX in JSP and also performed client-side validation
- Developed JUnit test cases for all the developed modules. Used SVN as version control
Environment: Java, J2EE, JSP, Struts, JNDI, DB2, HTML, XML, DOM, SAX, ANT, AJAX, Rational Rose, Eclipse, SOAP, Apache Tomcat, Oracle, LOG4J, SVN.
- Achieved synchronization of multiple threads through Multithreading and Exception Handling.
- Developed Screen Design using HTML, IFrames, and CSS.
- Written Client side / Server-side validations and Java script Implementation for MDI windows/Customer Window.
- Developed DAO Implementation classes using JDBC.
- Called Stored Produces in Oracle using Callable Statements in JDBC.
- Responsible for Developing Struts Action classes for Business Implementations.
- Developed screens using JSP and Struts Tag Libraries for Screen Design using JSP.
- Experience in writing ANT , build scripts and configuring and writing JUnit test cases.
- Server-side and Client-side validations handled using Struts Validator Frame Work.
- Written SQL queries for Performing CRUD Operations.
- Involved in configuring Websphere profiles and deploying application build to Websphere.
- Service Configurations using JNDI.
- Customizing Applets using IBM Host on Demand.
Environment: Core Java, JDBC, Servlets, JSP, Struts, Tiles, Html, CSS, Java Script, JUnit, PL-SQL, WebSphere, JNDI, Eclipse.