- Good experience in developing dynamic Single Page Web Applications using AngularJS, ReactJS and Node.js .
- Experience in working with CSS preprocessor LESS/SASS.
- Proficient on working with CSS background, Layouts, Positioning, Text, Border, Padding, Pseudo Classes, Elements and CSS behaviors, media queries.
- Experience in building cross browser compatibility applications using HTML5 and CSS3.
- Good understanding of Typescript.
- Strong knowledge in Document Object Model and DOM functions.
- Experience in consuming RESTful web services using jQuery and Angular.js along with JSON parsing to render the response data to User Interface.
- Well experienced in checking cross browser compatibility across various browsers like Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, and Google Chrome.
- Built application services on Amazon cloud services (AWS).
- Working experience on version control repositories like GIT and SVN.
- Strong ability on web analytics tool like Google Web Analytics.
- Worked on jasmine test cases where unit test cases are written for Single Page Application ( SPA ) with AngularJS routing.
- Good understanding of Model View Controller (MVC) pattern.
- Experience in all phase of SDLC like Requirement Analysis, Implementation and Maintenance and extensive experience with Agile Methodology .
Scripting Technologies: Shell and Python
Database: Oracle 9i/10g, SQL Server, MySQL, MongoDB, Cassandra
IDE: Eclipse, Dreamweaver, Notepad ++, Sublime Text, Brackets
Operating Systems: Linux, UNIX, Windows 7/XP
Methodologies: Agile, Waterfall, Scrum
Confidential, Sunnyvale, CA
- Developed responsive design with Media Queries for mobile applications using CSS, HTML5 and Bootstrap Front-End Framework.
- Developed cross browser compatibility code using CSS and jQuery.
- Involved in improving the functionality of webpage by using LESS.
- Used Bootstrap, AngularJS for developing modules on front-end and binding HTML.
- Involved in making Restful Web APIs, Web Services using Angular 2.
- Enhanced legacy application by building new components in Angular 2 and typescript.
- Worked with Angular 2 directives, components, pipes, injectables.
- Moved existing Angular JS controllers and services to Angular 2 components for more responsive and less dependency.
- Implemented Angular 2 component router for navigation.
- Used AJAX for partial updates from the server company’s divisions and units
- Developed the class structure, event handling and interaction between various JS components in the page
- Ran the standalone front-end application in Grunt Server
- Successfully implemented Auto Complete/Auto Suggest functionality using Ajax, jQuery and JSON.
- Developed a user interactive UI using jQuery and CSS selectors, hover functionality, ToolTip and toggles.
- Experience in quality assurance and unit testing, acceptance testing, and integration testing.
Confidential, Harrisburg, PA
- Responsible for the overall layout design, color scheme of the web site using HTML, XHTML and CSS/CSS3 and Responsible for creating detailed wire frames and process flows.
- Created user interfaces using ember.js library in developing of single page web applications.
- Responsible for adding new product features, bug fixes, and transitioning Account pages to the new platform using React.js.
- Used CSS selectors for condition based styling and pseudo-classes to add some special effects to selectors.
- Design and development of Web pages using HTML, CSS and XML including AJAX controls.
- Created pages in Site Core and validated the HTML code with W3C Validator.
- Implemented AJAX functionality using jQuery, JSON and XML.
- Created Responsive Web Design using twitter Bootstrap.
- Handling cross browser/platform compatibility issues (IE, Firefox, and Safari) on both windows/Mac.
- Created dynamic HTML pages using Java Server Pages.
- To optimize AngularJS application and to manage shared services, created 9Controllers, Factories and Services.
- Implemented code to populate UI using Ajax/ jQuery and get data by calling Application Programming Interface(API).
- Identified the way to increase the search engine optimization (SEO) and social media friendly.
- Worked with a multi-disciplinary team to convert business needs into technical specifications.
- Developed compatible User Interfaces using libraries such as jQuery.
- Developed at Client-side validations using Struts valuator .
- Used JS framework such as AngularJS (for data driven apps) and backbone.js (for heavy DOM manipulation).
- Responsible for developing, editing, publishing and managing content on the external Web pages and internal portals.
- Converted PSD mockups into pure hand-written HTML and CSS pages.
- Accountable for complex tutor share web application development using MVC code igniter.
- Developed prototypes for Mobile UI to enhance user experience and Responsive Web Design.
- Used AJAX and JSON to make asynchronous calls to the project server to fetch data on the fly.
- Implemented a new normalized MySQL database with extensive SQL query optimizations, a data conversion application and PHP application development.
- Analyzed and improved application efficiency by optimizing.
- Used Firebug, Firebug Lite, and IE Developer Toolbar for debugging and browser compatibility.
- Maintaining good level of communication in team and going through all phases of SDLC lifecycle.
- Created sequence diagrams, collaboration diagrams, class diagrams, use cases and activity diagrams using Rational Rose for the Configuration, Cache & logging Services.
- Created the web UI using Struts, JSP, Servlets and Custom tags.
- Used Struts-Validator frame-work for all front-end Validations for all the form entries.
- Developed SOAP based Web Services for Integrating with the Enterprise Information System Tier.
- Used jQuery for accessing JSON objects received from server side.
- Used JIRA for bug tracking, project level issue tracking and environmental issue tracking.
- Used JAXP (DOM, XSLT), XSD for XML data generation and presentation.
- Wrote Junit test classes for the services and prepared documentation for the application.