- round 6+ years of experience in Web Application Development, SOA, and Client - Server based Enterprise Applications, System Analysis, Technical Design, Implementation, Performance Tuning, and Testing.
- Experience in large scale SDLC (Software Development and Life Cycle) including Requirements Analysis, Project Planning, System and Database Design, Object Oriented Analysis and Design, Development, Testing, Implementation, and Documentation.
- Experience in various domains like Health care, Banking, Ecommerce, and Financial Services.
- Experience in core Java concepts such as Multithreading, Data Structures, Collections, and Exception Handling concepts.
- Knowledge in Cloud computing infrastructure such as Amazon web Services (AWS).
- Extensively worked on various design patterns such as Factory Pattern, Singleton, Session Facade, Data Access Object, and Data Transfer Object .
- Experience in working with various MVC architecture development such as Spring MVC, Struts MVC.
- Proficient in working with J2EE Technologies such as Servlets, JSP, Bootstrap, JDBC, XML, JSTL, Java Beans, Spring, HTML5, AngularJS, Hibernate, JAX-WS, JAX-RS, and Struts.
- Experience in Developing Applications Using Object Relational Mapping (ORM) Technologies such as JPA 2.1, Hibernate.
- Proficient in RDBMS concepts and worked with MySQL, Oracle 11g and DB2.
- Experience in Web Services Technologies like SOAP with WSDL and RESTful API with spring and implemented SOA architecture with web services.
- Worked on spring boot template to develop Application Level Micro services.
- Good Experience in various open source frameworks like Hibernate and springs including Spring Core, Spring DAO, Spring MVC, Spring ORM, and Spring APO.
- Proficient in SQL, PL/SQL developed Stored Procedures, Triggers, Functions, and Packages besides writing DDL, DML and Transaction queries with development tools like Rapid SQL.
- Experience in writing stored procedures, creating views, joins and triggers using MS SQL Server.
- Proficient in SQL, PL/SQL developed Stored Procedures, Triggers, Functions, and Packages besides writing DDL, DML and Transaction queries with development tools like TOAD and Rapid SQL.
- Hands on experience in deploying and configuration multi-tire Enterprise application on various Application servers and Web Servers which includes Apache Tomcat 7.0, Web logic Server 11g, JBoss, WebSphere.
- Experience in writing application by using Build tools such as Maven, Ant, Gradle and deploying them on servers and Jenkins for continuous integration development.
- Experience in Enterprise Integration Development using Apache Camel Framework.
- Developing RESTFUL Web Services using Spring boot, Bootstrap, Spring RESTFUL template.
- Experience with Integrated Development Environment tools like Eclipse, NetBeans, Webstrom and implementation of version control tools like GIT, SVN, CVS, Clear Case.
- Implemented unit testing by writing Test plans, Test cases and performed Junit testing during the project.
- Excellent Understanding of NoSQL, MongoDB for handling huge amount of data, Cassandra databases and knowledge on Elastic Search.
- Good understanding and hands on in Hibernate, Hibernate Query Language (HQL), Transactions, Exceptions, Java Message Service (JMS).
- Proficient in creating Use Case Diagrams such as Class Diagrams, State Chart Diagrams, Activity Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams using UML Methodology in MS. Visio, Argo UML.
Java Technology: J2EE (Servlets, JSP, JDBC, EJB, JNDI, JSTL, JSON, POJO, JMS, JSF, JPA), Struts, Spring Core and MVC, Hibernate, Web services.
App/Web Servers: Web logic, Tomcat, Web Sphere, JBOSS, SSL, Glassfish
Databases: Oracle 12c/11g/10g/9i/8i, Microsoft SQL Server 2012, DB2, PostgreSQL, Mongo DB.
Testing Tools: Junit, Selenium, Jasmine and karma.
IDEs: Eclipse, NetBeans, RAD and IntelliJ.
Messaging Technologies: JMS and IBM MQ
Version control Tool: GIT, SVN and CVS.
Build Tools: ANT, Maven, Gradle.
Operating System: Windows (98/2000/XP/7/8), Linux, Ubuntu.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Worked extensively on design and development of applications using Java, J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, JQuery.
- Expert level skills in using Spring, Spring MVC, Hibernate, EJB, JSF, XML technologies and Struts Framework with Tiles development experience
- Used Bootstrap and AngularJS in effective web design
- Experience in Struts (MVC architecture), spring framework, J2EE Design Patterns, Spring IOC, Java and Hibernate.
- Configured application flow, controlling logic and navigation.
- Designed and developed base classes, framework classes and common re-usable components.
- Involved in re-factoring the existing components to meet the current application requirements.
- Involved in testing services for enhancements and changes, Bug fixes.
- Used various PL/SQL statements to store and retrieve the data from database.
- Implemented Front End code using JSP, Spring Framework.
- Extensive knowledge in configuring and deployment of applications on tomcat and web logic servers.
- Knowledge in Cloud computing infrastructure such as Amazon web Services (AWS)
- • Implementing and setting up Route 53 (AWS DNS service) For AWS Web Instances, ELB, Cloud Front and Elastic Beanstalk on AWS Environment
- Worked on delegating access across various AWS Accounts using IAM roles
- Setup AD environment on AWS and integrating with on premise Active Directory server
- Experience with creating alarms in Cloud Watch for monitoring the server performance, CPU utilization, disk usage to take recommended actions for better performance
- Build Microservices for the delivery of software products across the enterprise.
- Designed and developed the REST based Microservices using the Spring Boot with JPA
- Involved in Developing the WSDL and XSD changed in the project
- Hands on experience on Server-side validations using jQuery, java scripts, JSTL and custom tags.
- Individually involved in development of application specific custom tag libraries.
- Involved in reviewing and helping to develop store procedures required for the application functionalities.
- Developed queries that are required for the application development and implemented using different logics.
Environment: Java 1.8, J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, web services (SOAP, RESTful, WSDL), XML, HTML5, CSS3, Node JS, Microservices, AWS, Java Script, AngularJS, Bootstrap, XSD schema, Spring Boot, SVN (Tortoise SVN), SOAPUI, SQL server 2014, JDBC, Eclipse, Web logic, Windows, Tomcat, Web services.
Confidential, Fosters City, CA
- Involved in Requirements gathering, analysis, and design, development, and Testing and Maintenance phases of the application.
- Implemented Agile development process on Software Development Life Cycle.
- Designed and developed Application using Spring Framework, Spring MVC and Spring Templates.
- Used Spring Core for concept Inversion of control (IOC) implemented using dependency injection.
- Used Hibernate for connecting to the database and mapping the entities by using hibernate annotations.
- Used Hibernate Query Language (HQL) for writing the queries.
- Experience in Architecture, Design and Development of Object Oriented Software Systems and building complex, high performance, scalable and easily maintainable solutions for N-tier, Web, Experienced in developing UML Diagrams like use Cases, Class Diagrams and Sequence Diagrams using Rational Rose and MS Visio.
- Developed Soap and Rest web service clients to communicate with third party vendors.
- Involved in using REST API while integrating with servers.
- Created sequence and stored procedures for analyzing complex queries.
- Developed Junit test classes for unit testing purposes.
- Involved in setting up Maven configuration and helping Continuous Integration (CI) Issues.
- Involved in debugging the defects, code review and analysis of Performance issues.
- Involved in peer level design & code reviews. Used GIT for version and source control.
Environment: Java /J2EE, Multithreading, core Java, Spring 4.1/4.2, Hibernate ORM 4.3.0, Spring web-flow, Spring MVC, React js,Spring AOP, Spring Hibernate, JSF 2.2, JSTL, HTML5 CSS3, Java Script, AngularJS, Bootstrap, XML, XSD schema, web services (Soap and Rest), JBoss 6.3, MAVEN, Oracle12g, GIT, JIRA, Junit.
Confidential, Beaverton, OR
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) such as requirements gathering, modeling, analysis, design, development, and testing.
- Involved in complete development of 'Agile Development Methodology/SCRUM ' and tested the application in each iteration.
- Developed front end UI application using Angular js and given support to the existing applications.
- Involved in designing new application from scratch level and Java core containers / data structures and Database development & JDBC.
- Worked in developing code to access a REST web service from front end using HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, and convert the response in to a JSON object.
- Porting working C++ application from Windows to Linux using QT framework and resolving porting issues.
- Developed multithreaded C++ code using QT framework thread and synchronization objects
- Utilize Core Java especially threads along with XQuery in recognizing the end user search terms.
- Generated various reports in Python for channel usage, system downtimes, catching exceptions, and performance related metrics.
- Front-end jQuery Ajax calls.
- Implemented MVC architecture using JSP, Spring, and Hibernate and used Spring Framework to initialize managed beans and services.
- Involved in development of Agent Verification System using Spring MVC framework.
- Used Spring Inheritance to develop beans from already developed parent beans.
- Used Spring AOP for logging, auditing, transaction management to distinguish business logic from the cross cutting concerns.
- Used Spring Security for Authentication and Authorization of the application.
- Designed MVC architecture and Front control design pattern using Spring MVC Framework for Presentation tier and I have written code for the using Spring MVC Framework for Presentation layer and Spring dependency injection.
- Used XML parser APIs such as JAXP and JAXB in the web service's request response data marshalling as well as un-marshalling process.
- Applied swing JDBC with Oracle, XML, and other scripting Technologies.
- Responsible for gathering business and functional requirements from the users.
- Analyzed Use Case Diagrams and created various UML Diagrams such as class and sequence diagrams.
- Followed Spring MVC framework to develop the application for the project.
- Designed and coded JSP pages and JavaBeans for different user interactive Web pages
- Implemented frontend components using Struts framework.
- Developed JSP pages using Struts custom tags.
- Implemented the Web Services functionality in the application to allow access by external applications to the data.
- Utilized Apache Axis for the web service framework and created and deployed clients using SOAP and WSDL.
- Developed and implemented several test cases using JUnit and performed load testing.
- Used Hibernate as ORM tool and defined the mapping and relationship of each table in database.
- Coordinated with QA team to ensure the quality of the application.
- Deployed the application in IBM WebSphere Application Server.