- Over 5 years of experience in analysis, design, implementation and testing of Object Oriented Applications in Client/Server environments using Java/J2EE.
- Proficient in all phases of SDLC (analysis, design, development, testing and deployment) and highly competent in gathering user requirements.
- Extensive experience using Java, J2EE, EJB, JNDI, JMS, WebServices, JSP, Servlets, Struts, spring, XML, Maven, ANT, JavaBeans, JDBC, JFC/Swing.
- Expertise in back - end/server side java technologies such as: Enterprise Java beans (EJB), web services, Java persistence API (JPA), Java Messaging Service (JMS), Java Data base Connectivity (JDBC), Java Naming and Directory Interface (JNDI).
- Extensive experience in XML related technologies like XML, XSL, XPATH, DTD, XML Schemas and parsers SAX/DOM.
- Proficiency in Hibernate and the O/R mapping to map Java domain objects with the database, spring framework to easily configure J2EE applications.
- Well versed with core Java concepts like collections, multithreading, serialization, Java beans.
- Experience in developing the web applications on IDE tools like WSAD, NetBeans, and Eclipse.
- Good experience in implementing different design patterns such as MVC, Singleton, Business Delegate, Session Facade, DAO, DTO.
- Sound Knowledge of MVC Architecture, Struts framework, spring framework, Java Design Patterns and O/R mapping Hibernate framework.
- Working experience in Core Java with strong understanding & working knowledge of Object Oriented Programming and also API’s like Collections, Multi-Threading, Exception.
- Experience in configuring and deploying J2EE applications on Web Sphere, Web Logic and JBOSS Application servers.
- Experience in Implementing Service Oriented Architectures (SOA) with XML based Web Services (SOAP/UDDI/ WSDL).
- Experienced in development methodologies like Agile, waterfall and Interactive life cycle and software engineering processes.
- Strong testing experience of all testing phases such as Unit testing, Integration tests and System testing.
- Experience in writing database objects like Stored Procedures, Triggers, PL/SQL packages and Cursors for Oracle, MySQL, DB2 and Sybase databases.
- Experience in different Operating Systems/ platforms like Windows, Linux and UNIX.
- Experience in creating Business Requirements, Design Specification, Test Specifications, Test Result documents.
- Strong experience in client interaction and understanding business application, business data flow and data relations from them.
- Committed to excellence, self-motivator, fast-learner, team player, ability to deal with people diplomatically and a prudent developer with strong problem-solving skills and communication skills.
Languages: Java, SQL, PL/SQL, C#
Java/J2EE Technologies: Servlets, JSP, JSTL, JDBC, JSF, JavaBeans, MVC, RMI, ANT, MAVEN, Log4j, XML, JAXP, DOM, JNDI, JUNIT, Web services, Multithreading, JTA, Custom Tags
Frameworks: Struts 2.0/1.2, Spring 2.1/2.0, Hibernate 3.x, JPA, JSF 2.0/1.2, Spring Core, Spring ORM, Spring MVC, Spring AOP, Angular.JS
IDE s: Eclipse 3.6/3.4/3.1/3.0, NetBeans 6.7/6.0, IntelliJ, Webstrom
Web/Application Servers: Web Logic 10.3.2/9.2/8.1, Apache Tomcat 5.x/4.x, JBOSS 4.x and IIS 7.0/6.0.
Web Service Technologies: SOAP, REST
Database Environments: Oracle 11g/10g/9i, SQL Server 2008/2005, MySQL
Operating Systems: Windows, (Mac & Linux) UNIX
Confidential, West Trenton, NJ
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of the application like Requirement gathering, Design, Analysis and Code development.
- Implemented MVC architecture and DAO design pattern for maximum abstraction of the application and code reusability.
- Developed web application using JSP custom tag libraries, Struts Action classes and Action. Designed Java Servlets and Objects using J2EE standards.
- Developed a prototype of the application and demonstrated to business users to verify the application functionality.
- Developed and implemented the MVC Architectural Pattern using Struts Framework including JSP, Servlets, EJB, Form Bean and Action classes.
- Developed JSP’s with Custom Tag Libraries for control of the business processes in the middle-tier and was involved in their integration.
- Involved in developing Angular-JS directives to do reusable UI components.
- Involved in developing Java APIs, which communicates with the Java Beans.
- Implemented Struts Validation Framework for Server side validation.
- Implemented Java/J2EE Design patterns like Business Delegate and Data Transfer Object (DTO), Data Access Object .
- Used JSP for presentation layer, developed high performance object/relational persistence and query service for entire application utilizing Hibernate.
- Involved java multithreading to cascade multiple changes on multiple records in only one transaction and developed a batch process framework.
- Developed the application using Java Beans, Servlets and EJB’s.
- Created Stateless Session EJB’s for retrieving data and Entity Beans for maintaining User Profile.
- Developed form classes of Struts Framework to write the routing logic and to call different services.
- Created tile definitions, Struts-config files, validation files and resource bundles for all modules using Struts framework.
- Developed Web services (SOAP) through WSDL in Apache Axis to interact with other components.
- Used Maven automated build scripts to compile and package the application.
- Used Jira for bug tracking and project management.
- Developed the Web services for the data maintenance and structures.
- Worked on REST API based on Jersey framework. Response produced in JSON format using JAXB.
- Used PL/SQL, Stored Procedures for handling Oracle database.
- Maintained the code repository on Git through frequent and definite updates and built the application using Maven to deploy.
- Designed database and created tables, written the complex SQL Queries and stored procedures as per the requirements.
- Involved in Unit, Integration and Performance Testing for the new enhancements.
Confidential, Wayne, NJ
- Followed Agile methodology and SCRUM meetings to track, optimize and developed sequence diagrams depicting method interactions, using MS Visio.
- Conducted analysis of organizational needs and goals for the development and implementation of application systems by involving with business personnel.
- Designed the applications using Struts MVC framework for easy maintainability.
- Developed Action Classes, Action Form Classes, created JSPs using Struts tag libraries and configured in Struts-config.xml, Web.xml files.
- Developed application using Spring MVC, JSP, JSTL and AJAX on the presentation layer, the business layer is built using spring and the persistent layer uses Hibernate.
- Used multithreading to improve performance in generating the reports in Java.
- Data Operations were performed using Spring ORM wiring with Hibernate and Implemented Hibernate Template and criteria API for Querying database.
- Developed various J2EE components like Servlets, JSP, JSTL, AJAX, SAX, XSLT, JAXP, JNDI, LDAP, JMS, MQ Series by using RAD.
- Implemented all the components of Spring Frame work (Controller classes, Spring Bean Configuration file (dispatcher-servlet.xml).
- Developed Web Services using XML messages that use SOAP. Developed Web Services for Payment Transaction and Payment Release.
- Developed reports & Search screens and workflow for the modules like Action Items, Risk Items and Lessons Learned, RCA and RFQ using JSF framework.
- Used WSDL and SOAP protocol for Web Services implementation.
- Worked in Struts framework based on MVC Architecture.
- Wrote stored procedures, SQL scripts in Oracle for Data Accessing and manipulation.
- Compiled and built the application using Maven scripts and deployed the application.
- Configured and created application log files using Log4J.
- Actively involved in code reviews and bug fixing.
- Integrated process into build system which auto-generates REST API documentation from source code improving API documentation quality and availability while reducing maintenance costs.
- Participated in the status meetings and status updating to the management team.
Confidential Dallas, TX.
- Involved in all the phases of SDLC including Requirements Collection, Design and Analysis of the Customer Specifications, Development and Customization of the application.
- Used the J2EE design patterns like Value Object Pattern, Business Delegate, Service Locator and Session Façade, Singleton, Factory and DAO.
- Developed the application under J2EE architecture using JSP, Struts, spring, Java Beans.
- Developed layout of Web Pages using Tiles and CSS.
- Integrated Hibernate ORM framework with spring framework for data persistence and transaction management.
- Implemented Java Message Services (JMS) using JMS API.
- Created and implemented stored procedures, functions and triggers using SQL in Oracle database.
- Participated in verification and validation.
- Involved in testing the application different tools and fixed the bottlenecks.
- Errors were logged using Log4j.
- Used Junit for debugging the application.
- Used Subversion for version control and source code management.
- Prepared technical reports and documentation manuals during the program development.
- Interacted with users in case of technical problems and mentored the business users.
Environment: Java, UML, Struts, Struts Tiles, Struts Validator, Hibernate, Spring, AJAX, XML, DOM, JDBC, CSS, Eclipse, ANT, Log4j, Junit, Oracle, TOAD for Oracle, BEA WebLogic, SVN, Windows.
- Involved in Analysis, Design, Coding and Development of custom Interfaces.
- Involved in the feasibility study of the project.
- XML was used to transfer the data between different layers.
- Servlets and JDBC were used in retrieving data.
- Developing static pages using HTML.
- Creation of custom tags for better navigation of the JSP pages.
- Developed JSP’s for dynamic content generation and a script file (.jsp), which contains generalized script functions.
- Wrote server side programs by using Servlets and JSP’s.
- Provided utility classes for the application using Core Java and extensively used Collection package.
- Utilized Servlets to handle various requests from the client browser and send responses.
Environment: Java, Servlets, JSP, spring, Tomcat, Windows, UNIX, Oracle, Eclipse, HTML, JDBC.