- IT professional with 8 years of experience in developing web based, SOA based and client/server applications in multi - platform environments with Java/JEE/J2EE technologies, Involved in all the phases of Life Cycle of Software Development (SDLC).
- Has enough knowledge in using JAVA 8 features like Lambda Expressions, Method References, Repeating Annotations and Method Reflection.
- Extensive experience and actively involved in Requirement gathering, Analysis, Design, Reviews, Coding, Code Reviews, Unit and Integration Testing.
- Implemented the service projects on Agile Methodology and involved in running the scrum meetings.
- Hands on experience in working with Collections, Exception Handling and Multithreading.
- Analysis, Design and Development of J2EE Business applications, Web-based and n-tier applications using the following core technologies - Java, Servlets, JSP, JSTL, and XML.
- Experience in Spring Framework such as Struts, Spring IOC, Spring Resources, Spring JDBC, Spring MVC, Spring Security, spring Boot, JSF, Junit, Hibernate, Jasper reports
- Good Experience using Object Relational Mapping(ORM) tool like Hibernate and JPA.
- Experience in development, deployment and troubleshooting Web based and enterprise based applications on Windows, UNIX and Linux platforms.
- Experience in developing web-services using REST, SOAP, WSDL and Apache AXIS2, UDDI, WSDL, JAX- RPC, JAX-RS JAX-WS, JAX-B.
- Experience with amazon web services (AWS) and amazon cloud technologies such as Amazon EC2 (virtual servers), Amazon Cloud Watch (monitoring).
- Deploy application updates to AWS and monitored the load balancing of different instances
- Experience in writing the SQL queries.
- Experience in designing transaction processing systems deployed on various application servers including Tomcat, Web Sphere, Web logic, JBoss.
- Good Experience on Quality Control, JIRA, Tracking the tickets like accepting the tickets/defects, Reviewing Code and closing the tickets etc.
- Used CVS, Git and SVN for Source code version control.
- Experience with various IDEs like Eclipse, IntelliJ, Spring Tool Suite.
- Excellent Experience in Code Refactoring.
- Excellent Client interaction skills and proven experience in working independently as well as in a team.
- Excellent communication, analytical, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Experience in Micro Services and Spring Boot application development.
- Expertise in implementing client-server business applications using Micro services.
- Actively involved in the DevOps streamlining process through Jenkins CI and CD Release Automation.
- Decent experience in building tools like ANT, Maven, Gradle.
- Involved in issue tracking and agile project management using JIRA.
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking, creative problem solving, quick learning, interpersonal and client interfacing skills.
Languages: C, C++, Java, SQL, PL/SQL Enterprise Java JSP, ServletJNDI, JMS, EJB, JDBC, Log4J API. Mark-up/XML Technologies
Frameworks Struts: Hibernate, Spring MVC, Spring Web Flow, Spring Core, Spring AOP, Spring Security, spring boot, JSF, Junit. Application Building
Tool: Maven: Ant.
Web services: SOAP, RESTful, Micro services, UDDI, WSDL, JAX-RPC, JAX-RSJAX-WS, JAXB, Axis2, CFX.
Web/App Servers: IBM Web Sphere, Apache Tomcat, JBoss, Web Logic Server.
Database: Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, MongoDB.
IDEs: Eclipse, RAD, Spring Tool Suite, IntelliJ.:
OR mapping: Hibernate, IBatis, JPA. Modeling/ CASE Tools Rational Rose, Star
UML: Testing Tools Others JUnit, Putty, Rational Clear Quest, Jenkins, SoapUI.
Version Control SVN, CVS, Rational Clear case, Git: OS & Environment Windows, Sun Solaris, UNIX, Linux
Confidential - Des Moines, IA
Full Stack Java Developer
- Worked a per Agile Methodology (Scrum) to meet customer expectation, timelines with quality deliverables.
- Used Java 8 Lambda expressions to reduce the code and more readable. Method references to enhance the readability of the code with methods, Repeating annotations to apply the same annotations repeatedly and also Method parameter reflections used to retrieve the names of formal parameter.
- Developed REST API for test server for Express Router middleware based API's with Mongo DB integration. Strong Experience in developing user interfaces with HTML, JSTL, XSD, XML, and CSS.
- Involved in building a high efficiency Dynamic single and multiple Web Application Using Bootstrap.
- Used ReactJS to build web components such as signup form and rule form.
- Work on designing specific programs efficiently through knowledge of multithreading using the API with the goal of increasing performance on a wide variety of applications.
- Developed the persistence layer using Hibernate Framework, created the POJO objects and mapped using Hibernate annotations.
- Used the Spring IOC feature to get Hibernate session factory and resolve other bean dependencies also used Spring framework AOP features and JDBC module features to persist the data to the database for few applications.
- Implemented logging and transaction manager using Spring AOP concept.
- Used Spring Security to provide authentication, authorization and access-control features for Application.
- Connected to Data sources and performed operations using Spring Data Framework features like Spring JDBC and Spring ORM.
- Designed and developed Micro Services business components using Spring Boot.
- Consumed REST based Micro Services with Rest template based on RESTful APIs.
- Analyze business requirements and develop various business delegates to integrate with Middleware services like JAX-WS using SOAP and REST.
- Developed Data Services using XML messages that use REST web services, Created REST envelope.
- Created customized AMIs based on already existing AWS EC2 instances by using create image functionality, hence using this snapshot for disaster recovery
- Design a new development platform using Docker containers.
- Re-design and implement CI build system using Jenkins.
- Used XSLT to change the Data formats into XML to XML and XML to PDF formats.
- Built NoSQL schemas and maintaining sessions by MongoDB.
- Written SQL Queries and stored procedures to interact with Oracle DB.
- Involved in deployment of application on Apache Tomcat Server in Development.
- Developed ANT scripts to build and deploy the application in the WebSphere Application Server.
- Focused on Test Driven Development thereby creating detailed JUnit tests for every single piece of functionality before actually writing the functionality.
- Used JIRA tool for Issue/bug tracking, monitoring of work assignment in the system
- Log4J was used to monitor the error logs and used GIT as version control tool.
Environment: Java, HTML5, CSS3, Java Script, JQuery, AngularJS, NodeJS, Bootstrap, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring Security, Spring ORM, Hibernate, Micro Services, SOAP, RESTful, AWS, Docker, Jenkins, JMS, JSP, XSLT, XML, SQL, MongoDB, Apache Tomcat, WebSphere, Maven, Log4j, JUnit, JIRA, GIT, Agile
Confidential - Santa Clara, CA
Sr. Java/J2EE Developer
- Involved in all phases of the Software development life cycle (SDLC) using Agile Methodology.
- Used AJAXAPI for intensive user operations and client-side validations.
- Developed the application using Spring MVC Framework.
- Involved in writing Spring Configuration XML file that contains declarations and other dependent objects declaration.
- Developed user interface using JSP, JSP Tag libraries, third party libraries and Java Script to simplify the complexities of the application.
- Inserted Dependency Injection between components using Spring(IOC) concept.
- Implemented Asynchronous messaging between components using JMS
- Used multithreading in programming to improve overall performance using Singleton design pattern in Hibernate Utility class.
- Wrote Stored Procedures and complicated queries for IBM DB2
- Implemented SOA architecture with Web Services using SOAP, WSDL, UDDI and XML using CXF framework tool/Apache Commons. Worked on parsing the XML files using DOM/SAX parsers.
- Designed and developed Hibernate DAO's using spring framework's Hibernate Dao Support and Hibernate Template.
- Involved in the development of the User Interfaces using HTML, JSP, JS, Dojo Tool Kit, CSS and AJAX.
- Involved in creating various Data Access Objects (DAO) for addition, modification and deletion of records using various specification files.
- Created tables, triggers, stored procedures, SQL queries, joins, integrity constraints and views for multiple databases, Oracle using Toad tool.
- Wrote client side validations for DOJO and XML files which checks for the valid values for the different events that are being logged.
- Involved in Unit Testing of various modules by generating the Test Cases.
- Developed Ant Scripts for the build process and deployed in IBM WebSphere.
- Involved in Bug fixing of various modules that were raised by the testing teams in the application during the Integration testing phase.
- Implemented PL/SQL procedures and views in Oracle Database using Altova Database Spy.
- Implemented Log4J for Logging Errors, debugging and tracking using logger's components.
- Used Rational Clear Case for version control and Clear Quest for bug tracking.
- Performed deployment of applications on IBM WebSphere Application Server.
- Worked on UNIX environment for development.
Environment: Java, J2EE, XMI, JSP, Hibernate, SQL, PL/SQL, Spring, Oracle, XMI, CSS, Log4j, Subversion, JQuery, AngularJS, WebSphere Application Server, Maven, IntelliJ, JIRA, UNIX.
Confidential - Buffalo Grove, IL
- Involved in project design documentation, design and code reviews.
- Implemented MVC-Model architecture using Struts and other J2EE design patterns for the application development. Created and configured struts-config.xml, spring.xml files to manage control flow.
- Created Configuration manager, Brokers, Queue Managers, Message listeners, channels, SSL, shared channels and objects.
- Developed static and dynamic Web Pages using JSP, HTML, JQuery and CSS.
- Designed and implemented Tiles and Layouts to the existing JSP files.
- Implemented Spring Modules for Designing, Developing & Testing of Service Layer Business Components.
- Developed JSP custom tag libraries, and associated support in the Action Servlet, that assists in creating interactive form-based applications, which is the one of the primary area of functionality using Struts.
- Consumed Web Services (WSDL, SOAP, UDDI) from third party for authorizing payments to/from customers.
- Used Hibernate ORM framework as persistence engine, configured hibernate.xml file and Involved in Mapping, Coding and Fine tuning of hibernate Queries.
- Used Action classes to service requests from Action Servlet and Business Data on server-side and invoke respective Spring Injected Beans to process Database transactions.
- Configured connection pooling using Web Sphere application server.
- Developed Message based systems using Spring-JMS API and Message Driven POJOs.
- Developed Action classes, which communicate asynchronous messaging via JMS/MQ-Series to DB2.
- Used Clear Case as the version control system and application development using RAD.
- Configured and created application log file using Log4j.
- Implemented JUnit for application Unit Testing.
Confidential - Madison, WI
- Used Agile methodology and actively participated in Scrum meetings to produce quality deliverables within time.
- Developed the presentation layer using HTML, CSS, Java Script, JQuery, JSPs and XML.
- Apache Lucene (Search Engine) Configuration and Business Objects XI Reporting with Site Minder Integration.
- Designed and implemented application using JSP, Spring MVC, Spring IOC, Spring Annotations, Spring AOP, Spring Transactions, Hibernate, JDBC, SQL, MAVEN, Oracle.
- System built using Model-View-Controller (MVC) architecture. Implemented the application using the concrete principles laid down by several design patterns such as Composite View, Bean Factory, Singleton, Data Access Object and data transfer object.
- Used Hibernate framework for back end development and Spring dependency injection for middle layer development.
- Used Spring Aspects for implementing functionalities like logging functionality.
- Configured JPA to use Hibernate as ORM tool.
- Deployed project on web application server in Linux environment.
- Implemented different types of spring controllers as per application requirements.
- Extensively used Spring IOC, configured Application Context files and performed database object mapping using Hibernate annotations.
- Spring Validators, persistence layer, DAO and service layer components using Spring/Hibernate API and Spring/Hibernate annotations. Extensively used Hibernate Query Language.
- Responsible for Production support activities like Jobs monitoring, log the load statistics, analysis and resolve in case of any production issues, coordinate with business to fix any source file issues, coordinate with DBA to resolve any table space or file system related issues.
- Developed Web services to allow communication between applications through SOAP over HTTP.
- Used JBoss Application server to deliver a new class of enterprise applications that enhance business interactions and transactions between a company and its key constituencies.
- Wrote Database objects like Triggers, Stored procedures in SQL.
- Interacted with the users and documented the System.
- Developed the application using Struts Framework that leverages classical Model View Controller (MVC) architecture.
- Designed the user interfaces using JSPs, developed custom tags, and used JSTL Taglib.
- Developed various java business classes for handling different functions.
- Developed controller classes using Struts and tiles api
- Involved in Documentation and Use case design using UML modeling include development of Class diagrams, Sequence diagrams, and Use case Transaction diagrams.
- Participated in design and code reviews
- Developed User Interface using AJAX in JSP and also performed client-side validation
- Developed JUnit test cases for all the developed modules. Used SVN as version control
Environment: Java, J2EE, JSP, Struts, JNDI, DB2, HTML, XML, DOM, SAX, ANT, AJAX, Rational Rose, Eclipse, SOAP, Apache Tomcat, Oracle, LOG4J, SVN.
- Achieved synchronization of multiple threads through Multithreading and Exception Handling.
- Developed Screen Design using HTML, IFrames, and CSS.
- Written Client/ Server side validations and Java script Implementation for MDI windows/Customer Window.
- Developed DAO Implementation classes using JDBC.
- Called Stored Produces in Oracle using Callable Statements in JDBC.
- Responsible for Developing Struts Action classes for Business Implementations.
- Developed screens using JSP and Struts Tag Libraries for Screen Design using JSP.
- Experience in writing ANT, Maven build scripts and configuring and writing JUnit test cases.
- Server side and Client side validations handled using Struts Validator Frame Work.
- Written SQL queries for Performing CRUD Operations.
- Involved in configuring Websphere profiles and deploying application build to Websphere.
- Service Configurations using JNDI.
- Customizing Applets using IBM Host on Demand.
Environment: Core Java, JDBC, Servlets, JSP, Struts, Tiles, Html, CSS, Java Script, JUnit, PL-SQL, WebSphere,