- 9 + years of Software Development experience in object oriented programming, design and development of Multi - Tier distributed, Enterprise applications using Java, JEE technologies with Software Development Life Cycle and 5 years of experience in Integrations using MuleSoft ESB.
- Highly skilled and experienced in Agile Scrum & Waterfall Development process for diverse requirements
- 5 years of extensive experience on both Enterprise and Community edition of MULE ESB. Have an experience working MULE API manager and RAML.
- Developed the integration workflows using an ESB framework.
- Experience with Mule Soft MMC and enterprise release.
- Involved in managing and deployment of the applications in the CloudHub
- Utilized MuleSoft features like Dataweave, API designer and various connectors to ensure robust and loosely coupled integration layer every time.
- Good hands on experience using Mule connectors like Data Base, FTP, FILE, SFTP, Salesforce, Workday, SAP and others as a part of integration usage.
- Expertise in Struts, spring, JSF, Web framework and Hibernate frameworks.
- Involved in development of SOAP & REST based web services using WSDL, SOAP, JAXB, CXF, AXIS, JAX-WS and Restful web services using JAX-RS, CXF and JERSEY APIs.
- Experience with XML technologies includes XML, DTD, XSD, XSLT, JAXP(DOM & SAX), and JAXB.
- Experience working with Business Rule Management System (BRMS) using ILOG Rule Studio and also used JBoss Drools to define the rules to implement the application.
- Proficient in Java/J2EE Design Patterns including Java - Singleton, Factory, Abstract Factory, Adapter, Façade, MVC,VO and DAO and J2EE - MVC, Business Delegate, VO, DAO, Service Locator.
- Expertise in writing SQL queries and P/L SQL-Stored procedures, functions, sequences, cursors, triggers, indexes using different Data Bases -Oracle, DB2 and SQL Server.
- Experience in configuring and deploying the application on Tomcat web server and WebSphere, WebLogic & JBoss application servers. Experience in using different IDEs such as Eclipse, My Eclipse and RAD.
- Experience in using different version controlling/tracking systems GIT Hub, Rational Clear Case & CVS.
- Experience in AIX/Unix and HP Operating System and using Shell Scripting.
- Experience in using tools such as Log4J, Ant, SOAP UI, FileZilla and Putty.
- Strong application integration experience using Mule ESB with Connectors, transformations, Routing, ActiveMQ, JMS and RabbitMQ.
Java/J2EE Technologies: Servlets, JSP, Java Beans, JDBC, JNDI, EJB - Session beans, Entity beans, MDB, JPA
Frame works: Struts 1.x/2.x, Spring 3.x/4.x, Spring Web Flow, Hibernate
Web Technologies: HTML, CSS, Java Script, JQuery, AJAX, Angular JS, Bootstrap JS, Node JS, XML, XSLT, JAXP, JAXB
Application Servers: IBM WebSphere, WebLogic, JBoss, and Apache Tomcat
Programming Languages: Java, J2EE, C, C++, SQL, PL/SQL, SAS Advanced, BPEL, UML, MMC 3.7.1, Mule server 3.7.1
SOA Tools: Oracle SOA Suite, Oracle WSM, Oracle Process Manager, JDeveloper, Confidential WPS
Web services: WSDL, SOAP, UDDI, JAX-WS, REST-JAX-RS, CXF, AXIS, SOAP UI
Databases: Oracle, DB2, SQL Server 2008, MySQL
IDE: Eclipse, RAD, NetBeans
Operating Systems: Windows, UNIX, Linux
Build tools: Shell Scripting, Ant, Maven, Jenkins, Cruise Control, Graddle
Version control tools: Rational Clear Case, SVN, Star team, GIT
Other tools: DB Visualizer, Javadoc, Jenkins, JIRA tool, SQL Developer, TOAD, Edit Plus, Beyond Compare
Confidential, Detroit, MI
Sr. Mule ESB Integration Developer
- Involved in Requirements gathering, analysis, design, development, backlog grooming, Sprint planning, testing and Maintenance phases of Application in Agile methodologies - Sprint & Scrum.
- Preparation of TSD design documents with UML diagrams including Sequence Diagrams, Class Diagrams etc. using Microsoft VISIO tool.
- Used HTTP connector to make calls to REST API’s in MULE flows and posted the data to WCS to update Faculty Profiles.
- Involved in creating http inbound & outbound flows, custom java and XSLT transformers and Security of Mule endpoint through WSSR.
- Created Mule ESB artifact and configured the Mule config files and deployed.
- Involved in creating http inbound & outbound flows and orchestration using XPath using MULE ESB.
- Used Mule to configure Inbound and Outbound messages for message transformation between transports.
- Created Request transformer, Response transformers, Custom Components and configured in MuleSoft ESB.
- Created Mule Flows using End Point, Connector & Components using Mule ESB to integrate client/server systems.
- Implemented integration flows using Mule AnyPoint Studio to connect to REST, SOAP service, Oracle Database, and ActiveMQ broker . Implemented RAML files for different entity creations and respective associations.
- Developing flows / orchestrations for integrating the components written on top of different internal platforms using Mule ESB and ActiveMQ.
- Used Data Mapper as well as DataWeave for data transformations and data validations within flows & sublows.
- Developed MuleSoft ESB projects for the services with synchronous and asynchronous mule flows.
- Implemented clustering and throttling concepts for Mule based solutions.
- Working knowledge of API management using Anypoint API management tools.
- Developed service interfaces to access core services & provisioning services using MuleSoft ESB 3.7.3.
- Experience in integrating Cloud applications like SFDC, Workday & Intact using MuleSoft ESB.
- Experience in integrating of different systems that includes Data Base, Salesforce, & SAP.
- Used Core Java concepts like Collections, Generics, Exception handling, IO, Concurrency to develop business logic.
- Used JMS for Asynchronous messaging.
- Gather requirements and planning on integration of both SAS applications using Mule ESB.
- Tightly integrated applications using MULE ESB.
- Used MMC ( Mule Management Console to monitor the request and response payload).
- Used Jenkins for CI (Continuous Integration) and CD (Continuous Deployment).
- Involved in unit testing and writing the MUnit Test cases for the Mule flows.
- Involved in doing JUNIT testing and ran the TEST SUITE using EMMA tool.
- Ran check styles, Find bugs and PMD defects and fixed them.
- Configured statuses in common tables to maintain Work flow process
- Addressed defects identified in QA, IST phases. And tracked them using Quality Center.
- Deployed web services are tested using SOAP UI tool.
- Involved in unit testing using JUNIT with Mockito, Integration testing and system testing.
- Deployed the application in UNIX machine and used FTP to see the logs etc.
- Used Maven tool to build & deploy the application on the server.
- Used log4J for logging and debugging of the application.
- Involved in analyzing performance of the application, gathered thread dump & tuned the application using JProfiler.
Environment: JAVA 1.7/1.8, Mule ESB 3.7.3, MMC, Anypoint Studio, RAML, ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ, Nexus, Apache-Maven, Salesforce, GITHub, MUnit, Cloudhub, XML, XSD, XSLT, XPATH, JAXP, JAXB, CXF, WSDL, SOAP, CXF, JUNIT, Jenkins, SOAPUI, JNDI, Oracle, etc.
Confidential, Indianapolis, IN
Sr. Mule ESB Developer
- Involved in Analysis, Design, Development and Testing process of the application.
- Involved in application design like Sequence Diagrams, Class Diagrams using JUDE tool.
- Used Core Java concepts such as multi-threading, collections, garbage collection and other JEE technologies during development phase and used different design patterns.
- Created Spring Batches for running batch jobs and documented the use of Spring Batch.
- Developed XMLs, JS and Java classes for dynamic HTML generation to perform the server side processing on UI.
- Developed Web Services which communicates with different other applications using SOAP.
- Developed the WSDL and Web Services in Apache Axis2 for different modules.
- Done with the modifications in existing restful web services using JERSEY API.
- Development of Authorization & Authentication using Site Minder. And involved in doing Site Minder simulation in local environment.
- Tested Web Services using SOAP UI tool.
- Used spring JDBC template for persistence with data base.
- Created MULE ESB artifact and configured the MULE configuration files and deployed.
- Involved in creating http inbound & outbound flows, custom java and XSLT transformers and Security of Mule endpoint through WSSR. Experience with Enterprise Service Bus such as MuleSoft ESB.
- Experience in Mulesoft Anypoint API platform on designing and implementing Mule APIs.
- Strong knowledge and hands on experience in documenting and designing REST API's using RAML File.
- Created Mule flows using End Point, Connectors and Components using Mule ESB to communicate client/server systems.
- Created Mule ESB helper class to call the Mule flow, connection end point and connectors directly from Java component instead of creating another Mule Flow.
- Developed Mule flows to integrate Data from various sources into Database, from ActiveMQ topics and queues, some transformations were also done at the integration layer.
- Created continuous integration builds using Ant, Graddle and Jenkins.
- Prepared Test Cases to perform Unit, Integration & System Testing. Involved in JUNIT testing using Mockito.
- Deployed web, presentation and business components on WebSphere Application Server.
- Responsible to develop RESTful/SOAP web services in Mule ESB based on SOA architecture .
- Developing and securing CXF web services in Mule ESB.
- Have integrated web services including SOAP as well as REST using Mule ESB.
- Used log4J for logging and debugging of the application.
- Done with performance/load testing using Rational Performance Tester.
- Used DataWeave extensively to do data trans formations and created fixed width files to transfer to multiple servers using SFTP.
- Done with WebSphere application server set up with JDBC providers, JNDI, DSs & then deployed the application.
- Designed Flows, Sub flows, Asynchronous flows depending on the requirement.
- Used MuleSoft ESB 3.5.1 for designing the application and used routing schemas, error handling, JMS, VM, Sale force, SAP, AJAX, FTP, HTTP, File, SMTP, SFTP connectors.
- Upload data into sales force objects based on the user requirements.
- Created http inbound & outbound flows, routing, orchestration, transformations and Security of MuleSoft ESB application using OAuth. Involved in migration of data from Relational Data Base to Salesforce.
- Used Rabbit MQ for Asynchronous messaging and done with VM memory set up for Reliability.
- Involved in unit testing and writing the MUnit Test cases for the Mule flows.
- Experience with Mule Soft MMC (Mule Management Console) and Enterprise release capabilities.
- Used Mule Runtime Manger to deploy the application on Cloud Hub.
Sr. Java Developer
- Developed all the User Interfaces using XHTML, JSF, ICE Faces, Applets, HTML, CSS and spring MVC.
- Responsible for analyzing the requirements and finding the use cases for application.
- Developed the DAO layer using hibernate and for real time performance used the caching system for hibernate.
- Web Services interface for provisioning Subscriber configuration and inventory configuration.
- Designed the applications using better Exception handling and multithreading concepts.
- Mainly multi-threading is used to perform time consuming tasks in the background but UI is still active and available for the users.
- Designed class and sequence diagrams to provide the documentation for development.
- Followed Spring MVC Framework for the development of the project.
- Experience in working with Spring using AOP, DI/IOC and MVC modules.
- Implemented Restful web services using Jersey RESTful Web Services framework.
- Implemented different Java and J2EE design patterns to maintain decoupling between the layers.
- Performed object relational mapping between database tables and java classes and developed data access layer.
- Implemented complex database relationships using Spring JDBC for fetching various objects.
- Implemented data insertion and update, data access layer using Hibernate, JDBC SQL and HQL
- Experience in developing web services for production systems using SOAP and WSDL.
- Co-ordinate with the QA lead for development of test plan, test cases, test code and actual testing responsible for defects allocation and those defects are resolved.
- Maintained the existing code and incorporated new features, Change Requests and the bug fixes.
- Used ANT tool to build and deploy applications.
- Wrote SQL queries and Stored Procedures for interacting with the Oracle database.
- Integrated the services with Tivoli Manager to do auto scheduling for certain events.
- Was part of solving the issues that came in production
- Documentation of common problems prior to go-live and while actively in a Production Support role.
- Build and deployed the application on JBoss Application server.
Environment: Java/J2EE, JSP, Servlets, XML, Spring - IOC, AOP, MVC, Hibernate, Oracle, JDBC, SQL, PL/SQL, HTML, CSS, XHTML, JSF, ICE Faces, Taglib libraries, UML, Eclipse, Oracle, JBoss, WSDL, SOAP, JERSEY, JAXP, JAXB, Tivoli Manager, and Ant.
- Prepared Technical Specification document for Provider module.
- Involved with a team to come with the design & implementation of project.
- Used STRUTS framework for implementing MVC architecture.
- Integrated struts with JDBC to do persistence.
- Code written in Java with features like Collections, Exception Handling, Serialization, IO and multithreading.
- Designed application modules, base classes and utility classes using core java.
- Involved in the implementation Wrappers and User interface of Shipping, Tracking, Rating, Routing components.
- Used WebLogic Application Server for deploying the application.
- Developed ANT scripts and developed builds using Apache ANT.
- Worked on Oracle as the backend database.
- Integrated Struts with validation framework to do server side validations as per the custom validation rules .
- Implemented the Hibernate Domain Model.
- Involved in the writing of HQL Queries in Persistence Layer.
- Worked on complex hibernate mappings with sub classes and joined sub classes.
- Used Eclipse as a development tool.
- Used Java 1.5 features to develop clean code & followed coding guidelines while developing.
- Implemented JAVA design patterns such as Factory, DAO, Session Façade, and Singleton.
- Implemented J2EE Design Patterns like Value Object, Delegate, DAO patterns.
- Involved in the Unit Testing using JUnit Framework.
- Used Apache CXF to develop SOAP as well as RESTful web services.
- Done with Marshalling & Un Marshalling using JAXB.
- Done with peer level code reviews.
- Make sure the quality of code using PMD, Find Bugs and Code Coverage using EMMA.
- Fixing any defects and UAT & performance problems discovered in testing
- Implemented logging mechanism using Log4j.
- Used CVS for code repository and version management tool.
- Contribution in Requirement gathering, designing, coding, and release management.
Environment: JDK1.5, Eclipse, JSP, Struts Framework, Validation Framework, Hibernate, JDBC, JNDI, Restful Web Services, Log4j, ANT, JUnit, Oracle, XML, CVS, Visio, WebLogic, HTML, JSP, Taglib Libraries, Applets, Java Script, Java & J2EE Design Patterns.
- Worked in Design, Development and Support phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- This application is based on Struts framework architecture is a variation of the classic Model-View-Controller (MVC) design paradigm.
- Worked on J2EE concepts which are involved in different phases of SDLC Life Cycle.
- Implemented the architecture with Struts-Configuration, Action Form classes & Action classes.
- Used Spring Framework for Dependency injection and integrated with iBatis.
- Developed the helper classes used by most of the components in this application.
- Configured connection caches for JDBC connections.
- Developed and implemented applications using Eclipse.
- Active participant in team meetings & developed Web forms using Web Services and JSP.
- Designed and implemented components that convert data to valid XML that is transformed by XSL/XSLT files to HTML.
- Involved in Unit Testing and other testing process.
- Used a different layer called Exception Layer to handle Exceptions.
- Developed code for generating the XML requests required for calling the web services.
- Developed code for processing the web service response obtained in XML as a String after calling the web Services using SAX parser.
- Configured Logger, appended and layout using log4j.
- Participate with ad-hoc troubleshooting, functionality problems and performance bottlenecks as needed.
Environment: Servlet, JSP, Struts, iBatis, JNDI, HTML, XML, DOM, SAX, ANT, WebLogic Server, Oracle9i, Edit Plus, Oracle - SQL, PL/SQL, log4j.