- 10 years of total IT experience in Analysis, Design, Development and Testing of various Client - Server, Web-based applications using Java/J2EE, Spring MVC, Spring Core, Spring Boot, Spring Batch, Spring Integration, JPA/Hibernate, BlueMix(Cloud Development), SOAP/ RESTful Web Services, jQuery, AngularJS, web services, databases as Oracle.
- Object-Oriented Software Design and Development Internet technologies based on Java and JEE and Extensive experience in all phases of SDLC that includes software system design, implementation, and engineering, in defining application construction engineering processes, in building and training the technical team.
- Senior Backend Developer with advanced knowledge in software designing and complex development of proprietary enterprise applications and integrations, using best practices, design patterns, standards, best-known frameworks, cutting-edge technologies, security and quality oriented development.
- Extensive experience with Java, JEE, JSP, Servlets, Spring MVC, Spring Core, Hibernate, REST API, SOAP Web Services, and Design Patterns: MVC, Singleton, Data Access Object, Business Object, and Factory.
- Expertise in Java Core that includes Object-Oriented Programming (OOP), Exception Handling, String Handling, and Collections.
- Experience designing with UML diagrams: Use Cases, Sequence, Activity, and Class created with Enterprise Architect.
- Extensive experience in RDBMS such as Sybase, Oracle, DB2, MySQL and SQL Server.
- Proficient experience developing Stored Procedures, Functions, Views and SQL Scripts in Oracle with PL-SQL.
- Expertise using IDE like Eclipse, STS, RAD for Java Programming.
- Experience in implementation of the version control software with RTC, Subversion (SVN), and Bitbucket (Git).
- Hands on experience in Agile methodologies like SCRUM and Test Driven Development.
- Extensive experience in performing various types of testing such as Functional testing, Integration testing, Regression testing and User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Played a major role in successfully completing many projects and effectively manage/coordinated with team members, delivered in fast-paced and highly competitive environments.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization such as technical, management, customers.
- Present technical designs and strategies through daily operations meetings.
Languages: Java 1.8/1.7/1.6, J2EE, PL/SQL, PHP, Python, C, C++, C#/.Net, Swift
Build & Release: Jenkins, Gradle, Maven
Databases: Oracle 11g/10g/9i, MySQL, SQL, MongoDB, Sybase
IDE: Eclipse, Spring tool suite, Microsoft Visual Studio, Sublime Text, Dreamweaver, Atom, Note++
Web/App Servers: Apache Tomcat, JBoss, WAS
Operating Systems: UNIX, LINUX, Windows, MAC OS
Testing Tools: JUnit, Log4j
Version Control: SVN, GIT, BitBucket, CVS
Methodology: Agile, Scrum, Kanban, Lean, Jira, Confluence
Others tools: Splunk, Slack, Postman, Android Studio, iOS
Domain: Retail, E-Commerce, Financial, Insurance, Education, Government
- Attend meetings to understand customer’s functional requirements and analyze functional requirements, translate them into analysis, design, development and testing documents.
- Design the project framework using Jersey, Apache CXF, MyBatis, and Hibernate, and Spring Core - MVC, design patterns like Data Access Object, Business Object and Singleton.
- Responsible for developing REST API for mobile applications and SOAP Web Services for back layer and, to be consumed by Web Application.
- Implementing Spring Controllers in Web Application to maintain each view and call Services to retrieve data from backend Business Object and Data Access Object.
- Implementing data access with ORM frameworks like MyBatis and Hibernate.
- Wrote responsive Web Application focused on Frontend using Bootstrap.
- Performing integrations between Spring IoC - DI - MVC, Apache CXF, Jersey, and MyBatis - Hibernate and Java.
- Upload code to Bitbucket (Git) and Subversion (SVN), deploy Web Services into develop and test environments.
- Monitoring the error logs using Log4J and SL4J, used Quality Center/ALM to manage the issues/project workflow.
- Write unit tests using jUnit, and Mockito.
- Provided reviews, estimates for defects ensuring quality and accuracy.
- Implement Agile Methodology focusing on TDD and Scrum.
- Enhancement of Java Application to decouple dependencies and maintenance of financial application.
- Oracle DB to store data sourced from various business queues
- MS SQL utilized to store data from integration layer processing
- Spring Integration to pull data from Topics, Queues and Databases for business use and manipulation across multiple vendor and in house applications
- Jenkins for continuous integration and deployment
- Swift to get the messages from other sources
- Confidential MQs to save the messages.
- Jira to track the work
- Git as a repository.
Technology/Environment: Core Java 1.7/1.8,Java8 JEE, Servlets, JSP, Jersey, Apache CXF, Spring Core - MVC, MyBatis, Hibernate, UML, Bitbucket, jUnit, Mockito, DB2, Sonar, Design Patterns, Scrum.
Confidential, Columbus, OH
Java Developer, IT Specialist
- Define the Solution Outline including the technical and functional design, class diagrams, sequence and activity diagrams.
- Propose technical solution approaches and review them with bank´s architects' team.
- Create common reusable components like MDB Listeners, Singleton for Database connection, and JMS client to send message responses.
- Develop web app using technologies of HTML, JSP, JSTL, Apache Tiles, CSS, jQuery and Spring MVC.
- Develop the data access layer using Data Access Object (DAO), Business Objects and Singleton design patterns.
- Define and create the standard way to develop Liferay portlets and consume SOAP Web Services using Java best practices.
- Create Liferay portlets for credit card payment and check balances.
- Create and update the work plans.
- Delegate responsibilities to team members.
- Attend meetings with several bank areas in order to resolve technical and functional issues.
- Assist coaching junior team members.
- Show status and progress with the client.
- Perform code analysis to follow the Best Practices for Performance and Security.
- Implement Agile Methodology focusing on Scrum meetings every day and 2 weeks sprints.
- Creation of Java Application to copy large amount of data from many servers into a centralized location.
- Sybase DB
- Spring Batch (Reader, Processor & Writer) for save all the amount of data in parts.
- Jenkins for continuous integration.
- Jira for track the work.
- Git as a source repository.
Technology/Environment: Java 1.6/1.7,Java8 JEE, EJB, Spring Core, Spring MVC, HTML, JSP, Servlets, JSTL, CSS, jQuery, Liferay, Dojo, Junit, JMeter, Sonar, Jenkins, Mockito, WebSphere Application Server, Oracle, SQL Server.
Confidential, San Jose, CA
Java Developer/ IT Specialist
- Design and Developed J2EE and PHP Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) for business applications on Web and client-server environment using Java, J2EE, PHP, PL/SQL, Hibernate, Spring
- Worked on core concepts of object-oriented programming like JAVA Threads, Exception Handling, Networking and JDBC Connectivity and Collections and File handling in JAVA.
- Developed stored procedure, functions, views and SQL Scripts in MySQL, PostgreSQL
- Used Unix/Linux/Solaris/FreeBSD commands to go through the server logs and identify the issues
- Used Java Swing, Java FX and Applets to design the GUI of the modules
- Used Hibernate as ORM tool to perform database operations and named queries with Hibernate framework.
- Used Struts as framework for backend web apps.
- Use JSON, CCS and Versioning Control Systems like CVS and SVN.
- Participated in Change Request meetings/SOW to discuss and distinguish between bugs and enhancements.
- Developed Unit Test Cases using JUnit, & Involved in Unit & Integration Testing of the application.
- Enhancement/Creation of Java Web applications with Java Web (Struts 2/Spring/JPA/Hibernate) mounted in WebSphere and DB2.
- Using Blue Mix as a Cloud platform.
- I use Java Core for back - end applications in AS400 and Linux.
- Java Backend notification project using spring batch.
- Java Web/Struts for a Web page which controls the strategic info for the company.
- Soap Ws using Jax-ws and WebLogic
- EJB project for getting employees information from queues (JMS).
- I have experience with all these Spring techs: Boot, Batch, MVC and JDBC.
- ORM: Hibernate and JPA.
- I have been using DB2 and Sybase
- PLSQL for triggers and store procedures creation.
- SQL queries: select, delete, joins.
- Create documentation from analysis, design, coding and testing phases.
- Build graphical user interfaces for hiring circuit for checking, investments and prevention of money laundering modules.
- Create classes (Business Objects) to retrieve information from transactions and legacy systems.
- Develop global methods for FAQs/support, help, contact and general information pages, which displays on the same page with hiding/visible sections for better performance of the site.
- Perform unit, pair, and integration tests.
- Correct incidents as result of the testing.
- Perform tests with the end user.
- Assist in the installation of the applications in development, certification and production environments.
- Assist in coaching new hires on functional and technical issues.
- Used BBVA Bancomer methodology applying waterfall application development.
- Enhancement/Creation of AS400 back-end C and Java applications.
- Enhancement of a Java Web Application mounted in WebSphere.
- Working within a DB2 environment.
Technology/Environment: Java Core, JEE, JSP, Servlets, OOP, Struts, HTML, Java Script, DB2.