- 3 years of IT experience in design, development and implementation of web applications using Java/J2EE technologies.
- Experienced in agile development practices, actively involved in story planning, Daily Scrum meetings, Iteration planning and retrospective meetings etc.
- Hands - on Experience in developing dynamic web applications using Java, HTML, CSS, AngularJS and RESTful web services.
- Experience in developing applications in MVC architecture using Spring Framework.
- Good knowledge in J2EE frameworks like Spring, Spring Boot, Struts, Hibernate and Developed Spring DAO to integrate with Hibernate ORM.
- Expertise in web services like SOAP and RESTful.
- Experience in writing SQL queries and Stored Procedures in Relational Database management systems like Oracle, PostgreSQL, SQL Server, MySQL etc.
- Experience in understanding and using Design Patterns like Singleton, MVC and Factory.
- Performed Unit testing by using Junit.
- Trained and developed sample application by using Angular 2/4.0.
- Trained and solid understanding of Micro Services.
- Expertise in using JBoss, Tomcat, WebSphere Application Servers.
- Experience with Linux and UNIX environment.
- Worked in test driven development projects using Jira for tracking day to day tasks.
J2EE Frameworks: Struts, Spring Framework, Spring Security, Spring DAO, Spring MVC, JSP 1.2/2.x, Servlets 2.x, JDBC, EJB 3.0
Databases: Oracle, PostgreSQL, MySQL, PL/SQL
Web Dev: HTML, CSS, AngularJS, JQuery
Web Services: REST, SOAP
Version Control Tools: GIT, Subversion
IDE: Eclipse, Net Beans, STS
Application Servers: JBoss EAP, IBM WebSphere, Apache Tomcat
Build Automation: Ant, Maven, Gradle
Others: Jenkins, MQ, JMS, Jira
Confidential, Schaumburg, IL
- Involved in analysis, design, and development and testing of the web application and the services.
- Participated in Grooming Sessions, Sprint Planning meetings and daily stand-up’s.
- Followed agile methodology for the project development.
- Created web application using Angular 2.0.
- Developed and consumed web API’s using RESTFUL Services.
- Designed and developed the portal using framework Angular 2.0 along with HTML5, CSS3, and Typescript.
- Used Selectors, Events, AJAX and Dom Manipulation using components in Angular 2 for updating content on DOM nodes.
- Responsible for implementing the business requirements using Spring MVC, Spring Data and Spring Security.
- Developed various helper classes needed following Core Java multi-threaded programming and Collection classes.
- Designed and developed the End Points (Controllers), Business Layer, DAO Layer using Hibernate/JDBC Template using Spring IOC (Dependency Injection).
- Involved in writing Maven scripts for automated deployment of the application and managed GitHub Projects and migrated from SVN to GitHub with merge and version used is Jenkins for continuous integration.
- Used Spring Framework to implement logging in the application to know the application status.
- Developed the persistence layer using Hibernate Framework, created the POJO objects and mapped using Hibernate annotations and Transaction Management.
- Used Hibernate, object /relational mapping (ORM) solution, technique of mapping data representation from MVC model to Oracle Relational data model with an SQL-based schema.
- Extensively used JUnit for unit testing, integration testing and production testing.
- Deployed the jar file using JBoss application server on console and used Log4j as a logging framework.
- Used JIRA to assign, track, report and audit the issues in the application.
- Deployed images, courses and activities in AWS Cloud.
Confidential, Schaumburg, IL
- Coded controllers, directives and dependency injections for vendor and employee registration.
- Coded client validations, custom filters for open requirements, candidate and vendor registration forms.
- Designed and developed Spring Restful web services using JAX-RS.
- Developed the presentation layer based on spring framework involving JSP, AngularJS, AJAX and CSS.
- Developed validations for user actions on the client side and providing responsive feedback.
- Involved key stakeholders like Vendors, Recruiters etc. and demonstrated PoCs to finalize the requirements.
- Integrated the application with Spring Framework for implementing Dependency Injection and provide abstraction between presentation layer and persistence layer.
- Prepared unit test cases using Angular Mock and performed end to end testing using Protractor.
- Involved in requirement gathering and analysis activities (Story boarding, developing use cases etc.).
- Participated in the agile meetings like Iteration Planning, Daily Scrum meetings and Iteration retrospective meetings.
- Coordinate with offshore development, QA team members on regular basis.
- Provided test scripts and templates with test results of each task delivered to the client team.
- Proactively shared the required information to other teams with necessary details to avoid delays.
- Provided regular status reports and proactively shared point-wise feedback on progress made, issues outstanding etc.
Technologies: Java and J2EE, AngularJS, Java Script, CSS, JQuery, Web Services, Eclipse, SVN
- Analyze and review functional specification document
- Developed the application using Java, JSP, HTML, CSS, XML, and MySQL.
- Involved in designing and creating user interface for the application for iOS, iPhone, and iPad.
- Involved in designing user interface for the application for the iPhone.
- Worked to make the application compatible with multiple iOS versions.
- Resolved the UI design issues for multiple versions of iOS.
- Used Restful web services in JSON to get the user account data from the server.
- Used Java for loading the web page and JSON structure for the content coming from the backend.
- Made the application responsive for Android platform using media queries and flexible grid layouts.
- Developed date time picker using object-oriented Java extensively.
- Created and optimized graphics and used Java to make the HTML and CSS code interact with the Java functions to add dynamic data to the web pages at the client side.
- Used Java to develop a standalone test application, in scope of future usage of the framework.
- Designed applications that execute on various browsers such as Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, and Opera using various debugging tools like Firebugs/IE Developer Tools.
- Developed the project using Java, Servlets, and JSP with various built in classes of Java Mobile Edition.
- Used Eclipse as Java IDE tool for implementing the Java code.
- Designed, developed and maintained the data layer using Hibernate.
- Worked with JDBC and Developed SQL Queries for better performance.
- Implemented the AJAX, JSP and Servlets in the MVC Framework to effectively handle the workflow of the application.
- Involved in Analysis, Design, Development and Testing of application modules to some extent.
- Implemented the persistence layer using Hibernate and configured Hibernate with spring to interact with the database.
- Implemented Spring framework which includes writing Controller classes for handling requests, processing form submissions and also performed validations.
- Responsible for the delivery of several use cases and change requests.
- Responsible for the technical design, design review, implementation, code review and unit test case review.
- Responsible for the creation of Class diagrams, Sequence diagrams for design.
- Responsible for the development of Restful services to serve requests from screens.
- Build and deployment and source control management.
- At server side application developed based on Servlets, JDBC.
- At server side wrote MySQL Queries to fetch data from JDBC and Data Access Objects.