- Around 8+ years of experience in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Web Application Design, Development, Programming, Testing, Support Maintenance and End - User support using core java, java/J2EE technologies with Web Sphere and Web Logic application servers.
- Proficiency in developing secure enterprise Java applications using technologies such as JSP, SERVLETS, JAVA Beans, C++, EJB3, JMS, JNDI, JDBC, JSTL, PHP, XML.
- Worked on Object oriented design and programming in C++, Java, Python, Shell Scripting.
- Experience on core Java technologies like OOPS (Object Oriented Programming Structure), multi threading, Collection, Interfaces, Synchronization, Exception Handling.
- Extensive experience working in spring framework, Struts framework, O/R Mapping Hibernate framework and web services.
- Experience using Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring DAO, Spring Data, Spring IOC, Spring Annotations, Spring AOP, Spring Transactions and Spring Security .
- Experience in writing unit test frameworks like MOCKITO, JMOCK and Easy Mock using java proxy mechanism.
- Experience in modeling presentation tier using StrutsMVC2 (Model-View-Controller) architecture.
- Good experience in Angular.JS, built application service layer using Angular.JS Dependency Injection.
- Developed and executed Unit Test cases using JUnit framework by supporting TDD (Test Driven Development).
- Extensive development in UNIX (AIX), Red Hat Linux, Windows NT/ 2000 / XP.
- Knowledge in Agile software development process, test driven development and Object-oriented modeling UML, Object-Oriented analysis and design, developing Use Cases, Interaction Diagrams(Sequence and Activity), Class Diagrams, and Package Diagrams using Rational Rose & Visio.
- Developed ANT scripts in to build and deploy J2EE Applications.
- Experience with relational databases such as Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, MYSQL and No SQL databases such as Mongo DB and good knowledge on Cassandra.
- Good working knowledge in version control tools like CVS and Rational Clear Case (repositories).
- Expertise in developing the web portals using SOA , MVC frameworks using spring and Struts .
- Good experience on web servers like Apache HTTP, Apache Tomcat and application servers JBoss, Web Logic, IBM Web Sphere and configuring them.
- Expertise in writing Packages, Stored Procedures, Functions, Views and Database Triggers using SQL and PL/SQL in Oracle 12c, 10g, 11g, 9i.
- Hands-on experience in Apache Camel integration framework.
- Experience using Jenkins, Maven an open source continuous Integration.
- Responsible in developing Spring Boot Micro-services from scratch.
- Participated actively in production support to fix defects reported by clients and QA team.
- Comprehensive fundamental understanding of AWS Cloud technologies.
- Involved in designing and deploying applications utilizing AWS stack (Including EC2, Route53, S3, RDS, Dynamo DB, SNS, SQS, IAM ) focusing on high-availability, fault tolerance, and auto-scaling in AWS Cloud formation.
- Experienced in migrating applications to AWS and application deployment in the cloud (AWS) with CI/CD tools such as Jira, Bit Bucket, Confluence, Bamboo, Chef, S3 .
- Configured JDBC, JMS, JNDI in Web Logic Server 10.3/10.0/8.1.
- Experience in working with the No SQL Database like Mongo DB to manage extremely large data sets.
- Knowledge in developing applications using Agile, SCRUM and water fall methodologies.
- Have excellent analytical, problem solving, communication and interpersonal skills with ability to interact with individuals at all levels and ability to work independently.
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux/Unix
Programming Languages: C, C++, Java 8, Groovy, Jscript, PL/SQL, UNIX, Python, Shell
Java Technologies: Spring(BOOT, BATCH, CLOUD, INTGRATION, WEBSERVICES,ORM, DAO, WEB, MVC, ASPECT), Struts, Core Java
Cloud Technologies: AWS
Web Services: REST/RESTful (JSON), SOAP(XML)
CI/CD Tools: Jenkins, Bit Bucket, GIT Hub
Servers: Apache Tomcat, Web Sphere, Web Logic, JBoss, Jetty
Build Tools: Maven, Ant, Gradle
Messaging Platforms: IBM Websphere MQ, Active MQ, Rabbit MQ
Databases: Oracle, My SQL, No SQL-Mongo DB
Development Tools: Eclipse, Intellij, Net Beans, RAD
Testing Frameworks: Cucumber, Junit, Mockito, JMock, Easy Mock
ORM Frameworks: Hibernate, IBatis, Spring JPA/JDBC
UI Technologies: Anugular.JS, Angular 2, Node.JS, JQuery, Bootstrap, HTML5, CSS, XML
Logging Frameworks: Log4j, SLF4J, Log Back
Source Control: CVS, SVN, GIT
Sr. JAVA Developer
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle ( SDLC ) using Agile Methodology and followed Scrum sessions.
- Involved in designing the new architecture for existing application to latest technologies.
- Design and Implemented Spring framework, Spring-AOP, Spring-ORM, Spring-JDBC modules .
- Developed Micro-Services and created API’s using Java Spring Boot framework using Maven as a build tool and Oracle as an enterprise level database.
- Developed Micro-services using RESTful services to provide all the CRUD capabilities.
- Implemented Web services using apache API and tested them using SOAP UI. Integrated the SOAP Web services to RESTful Web Services.
- Implementation of JQuery and Angular.JS to build UI and its integration with Spring framework.
- Used Angular.JS to bind data into specific views and synchronize data with server.
- System was built using Spring Model-View-Controller (MVC) architecture. Used Web services to communicate using Restful API.
- Design, develop, test and maintain the application built on J2EE, Spring and Hibernate .
- Implemented Transaction Management based on Spring AOP and Dependency Injection based on Spring IOC.
- Used RESTful Web services and JSON objects for communication.
- Developed test classes in JUnit for unit testing.
- Used Spring AOP for the transaction management and logging.
- Used GIT to maintain source and version management and used Eclipse as IDE .
- Worked with Threads, Multithreading, Synchronization and Collection API .
- Implemented exception handling in Java Spring boot for REST API, by making use of Exception Handler and Controller Advice annotations.
- Worked on AWS cloud services like EC2, S3, RDS, ELB and EBS for installing, configuring and auto scaling.
- Deployed micro-services as restful Java Web Services on Amazon Elastic Beanstalk. Used Amazon S3 for configuration files.
- Migrated applications from internal data center to AWS .
- Worked and Performed Tuning and Query Optimization in AWS Redshift and Micro-service.
- Build and continuous integration with tools like Maven and Jenkins to build jar and war files and deployed war files to target servers.
- Writing Groovy Scripts for REST Web services and deployment.
- Creating tables in Oracle database to store report information.
- Implemented Jenkins for a central build and deploy activities by configuring Jenkins in micro service apps.
- Created and managed a Docker deployment pipeline for custom application images in the cloud using Jenkins.
- Have implemented chef provisioning for creation of on demand instances and instance infrastructure using the chef-client and bootstrapping using plugins against AWS EC2 .
- Used Log4j2 to log and track the application.
- Responsible for handling day-to-day technical issues, analyzed and determined root cause, facilitated resolution.
Sr. JAVA Developer
- Coordinated with all the teams to maintain knowledge on all functional requirements and ensure compliance to all architecture standards.
- Expertise in developing the applications using Core Java concepts like OOPS, Multi threading, Garbage Collections and Socket Programming etc.
- Good knowledge and working experience in Object Oriented Analysis (OOA) and Object Oriented Design (OOD).
- Experience in developing applications using Servlets, JSP, JSTL, Struts, Spring, Java Beans .
- Worked on spring framework to design and develop the business services.
- Implemented spring ORM for integrating Hibernate ORM tool.
- Build a Web Console in PHP 5 and J Query that connected to a Restful server using JSON as the data type exchange language.
- Effective use of hibernate (ORM tool) in the business layer in communicating with the Spring DAO and also developed mapping files and POJO java classes using ORM tool.
- Worked on MVC Architecture like struts by using Web portals.
- Configured local Maven repositories and multi-component Ant projects with Nexus repositories and scheduled projects in Jenkins for continuous integration.
- Built Java applications using ANT and Maven and deployed JAVA/J2EE applications through Tomcat Application servers.
- Used IBM-DB2 to retrieve the data from and Oracle 10g has been used to safe the final results into the database.
- Developed Spring MVC app deployed on Web logic to orchestrate transactions by using micro services.
- Utilized Hibernate for Object/Relational Mapping purposes for transparent persistence onto the Server database.
- Implemented EJB3 Schedulers for automated batch processing.
- Used Hibernate as an implementation engine for JPA API .
- Implemented Swagger Configuration in Java Spring boot for auto generating swagger json files for REST API calls.
- Tested the application JUNIT and that was build using Maven.
- Involved in setting up Maven configuration and helping Continuous Integration (CI) Issues.
- Have integrated web services including SOAP as well as REST using Apache Camel .
- Involved in developing and maintaining control files for SQL loader to load the data from SQL server to oracle database tables.
- Used Spring Boot task scheduler to load files based on specific time interval to read the data.
- Provided assistance to all end users and identified any issues in production.
- Used micro-framework to implement with REST API and Mongo DB (No SQL) as back end database.
- Involved in deploying systems on Amazon Web Services Infrastructure services EC2, S3, RDS, SQS, Cloud Formation .
- Developing a product-level cloud-based architecture in AWS .
- Used Jira for Issue and Project management activities and also for Groovy Scripting.
- Created Restful web service barcode Controller for handling the Web Services request from an UI application.
- Worked on building & deploying Java code through Jenkins, used Jenkins Amazon Web Services ( AWS ) Code Deploy plugin to deploy to AWS and worked on AWS Cloud management .
- Configured Elastic Load Balancers (ELB) with EC2 Auto scaling groups. Created monitors, alarms and notifications for EC2 hosts using Cloud Watch.
- Developed the Restful web services using spring and used spring boot for Micro-services .
- Developed and managed cloud VMs with AWS EC2 command line clients and management Console.
Confidential, North Carolina
- Involved in requirements gathering and analysis from the existing system. Captured requirements using Use Cases and Sequence Diagrams.
- Developed and used JSP custom tags in the web tier to dynamically generate web pages.
- Worked with Struts (MVC Paradigm) components such as Action Mapping, Action class, Dispatch action class, Action Form bean.
- Worked on core java, using file operations to read system file (downloads) and to present on JSP.
- Designed Restful, XML, XSLT and PHP web service for handling AJAX requests.
- Used spring to manage beans to use windows session state framework to persist session to the database.
- Used spring IOC and MVC for enhanced modules.
- Used Angular.JS, Node.js and Bootstrap in effective web design.
- Used Maven for build framework and Jenkins for continuous build system.
- Extensively used OOA, OOD, OOP Concepts, Exceptional Handling and Collections Framework .
- Used Hibernate to do the object relational mapping between the tables and java objects.
- Implemented Persistence layer with ORM Framework using IBatis 3.0, JPA which Synchronize with Oracle 10g database.
- Deployed and tested the application with web server Tomcat, Web Sphere.
- Implemented the caching mechanism in Hibernate to load data from My SQL database.
- Wrote Test Cases using JUNIT as a framework.
- Created continuous Integration builds using Maven.
- Developed GUI using Front end technologies like JSP, JSTL, AJAX, HTML, CSS and Java Script.
- Developed a code for Web services using XML, SOAP, PHP and used SOAP UI tool for testing the services proficient in testing Web Pages functionalities and raising defects.
- Participated in Code Reviews for better quality assurance and Debugged the application Module.
- Deployed the application on Web Logic server.
- Developed the Web services using SOA.
- Developed custom Angular.JS directives to build custom reusable components to use across the application pages.
- Developed back end interfaces using PL/SQL Packages, Stored Procedures, Collections.
- Designed and Developed a Data Interface switch written in C/C++ to convert dBase database calls into Oracle ODBC calls. This switch is used to connect to Oracle database from a dBase application.
- Used Jenkins and GIT to automate the process.
- Hands on experience with UNIX Shell Scripting.
- Implemented both JAX-WS SOAP and JAX-RS RESTful services using Annotation based approach.
- Involved in writing services using EJB3 in WSDL .
- Used Java Messaging artifacts using JMS (IBM MQ Series) for sending out automated notification emails to respective users of the application.
- Experience in designing and implementing AWS Solutions using EC2, S3, EBS, Elastic Load balancer (ELB), VPC and Cloud Formation.
- Experience in developing scripts using Restful API models for the purposes of integrating workflows with AWS.
- Followed MVC design architecture for the development of web application.
- Coordinate with various teams in resolving the tickets raised by business.
- Coordinated with mainframe developers to understand, preserve and migrate legacy application functionality.
- Worked with technologies like Core Java, J2EE, Hibernate and Oracle.
- Created Framework for Integration Testing (FIT) based test cases for integration testing.
- Tested application functions like handling inputs, processing data, and interaction with database.
- Wrote customization codes for FIT to adapt to the application requirements.
- Implemented the Struts frame work with MVC architecture.
- Created new JSP's for the front end using HTML, Java Script, JQuery and Ajax.
- Developing JSP pages and configuring the module in the application.
- Involved in designing, creating, reviewing Technical Design Documents.
- Developed DAOs (Data Access Object) using Hibernate as ORM to interact with DBMS - Oracle.
- Worked on MQ for messaging.
- Applied J2EE design patterns like Business Delegate, DAO, Singleton etc.
- Deployed and tested the application using Tomcat web server.
- Using java scripts did client-side validation.
- Involved in developing DAO's using JDBC.
- Involved in coding, code reviews, JUnit testing, Prepared and executed Unit Test Cases.
- JBOSS for application deployment and MySQL for database
- Worked with QA team in preparation and review of test cases.
- Identified bugs in the migrated application by running test cases and using Eclipse IDE.
- Provided Hibernate configuration file and mapping files, also involved in the integration of Struts with Hibernate libraries.
- Wrote Ant scripts and handled deployments on Weblogic server at test, stage levels.
- Analyzed, created and proposed remediation measures to fix the bugs in the application.
- Used log4j for logging monitoring errors and exceptions all across the application.
- Analyzed database table relationships to understand legacy application.
- Coordinated with Database Administrators to analyze and optimize the application load on database.
- Identified, analyzed, and re-mediated performance issues in application
- Performed analysis for the client requirements based on the developed detailed design documents.
- Developed Use Cases, Class Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams and Data Models using Microsoft Visio.
- Developed STRUTS forms and actions for validation of user request data and application functionality.
- Utilized Hibernate for Object/Relational Mapping (ORM) purposes for persistence onto the MySQL database.
- Developed programs for accessing the database using JDBC thin driver to execute queries, Prepared statements, Stored Procedures and to manipulate the data in the database
- Involved in developing business tier using stateless session bean.
- Designing the database and coding of SQL, PL/SQL, Triggers and Views using IBMDB2.
- Developed Message Driven Beans for asynchronous processing of alerts.
- Used Clear case for source code control and JUNIT for unit testing.
- Involved in peer code reviews and performed integration testing of the modules.
- Carried out requirement specification, design, analysis, implementation and testing
- Designed UML Class Diagrams and Use Case Diagrams to understand the code easily.
- Used Servlets to implement Business components.
- Designed and Developed required Manager Classes for database operations
- Developed various Servlets for monitoring the application.
- Also developed web services components using SOAP, WSDL, JAXB, and JAX- WS with java.
- Used Spring Framework for Authentication and Authorization and ORM components to support the Hibernate.
- Used JSON for validation, documentation data required by a given application.
- Followed the Agile methodology to implement the application.
- Developed XML, PHP files, DTDs, Schema's and parsing XML by using both SAX and DOM parser.
- Wrote deployment descriptors using XML and Test java classes for a direct testing of the Session and Entity beans.
- Did Packaging and Deployment of builds through ANT script.
- Wrote stored procedure and used JAVA APIs to call these procedures.
- Database designing that includes defining tables, views, constraints, triggers, sequences, index, and stored procedures.