- Over 6 years of extensive experience as a Java Developer with solid understanding of database designing, development and installation of different modules.
- Expert in HTML5/CSS3 development and have experience in Angular.js, Backbone.js, Knockout.js, Responsive design.
- Proficient with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator & Dreamweaver, MS FrontPage, Microsoft Visual SourceSafe, Macromedia Home Site.
- Experience in Software Development Life - Cycle (SDLC) preparing Requirement Specification documents, design documents, Test cases and Analysis, User Training documents and Technical Help documents.
- Experience with Version Control tools like TFS, Github and SVN for Source Code version management and merging Source code after intermittent Project releases.
- Experience in Agile methodologies such as Extreme Programming, Waterfall Model and Test Driven Development.
- Good in communicating with clients, customers, managers and other teams in the enterprise at all levels.
- Effective problem solving skills, outstanding interpersonal skills, good in written and verbal communication. Ability to work independently as well as within a team environment. Driven to meet deadlines. Motivated to produce robust, high-performance software.
Frameworks: Angular.js, knockout.js, Backbone.js
IDE & Tools: Eclipse, Aptana Studio, WebStorm, Notepad++, Adobe Dreamweaver, Adobe Flash Professional + Action Script 2.0/3.0, Microsoft Publisher
Development Tools: Adobe Photoshop CS5, Google Ad Words, Yahoo Search Marketing
Version Control: Github, CVS, TFS, SVN
Publishing Tools: Adobe PageMaker, MS Office
Wire Frame Tools: Adobe Illustrator CS3
Debugging Tools: Firebug, Bugzilla
Database: PL/SQL, MySQL, MSSQL
Operating Systems: Windows XP/Vista/7/8, UNIX/LINUX
Sr. Java/ J2EE Developer
Confidential, Industry, CA
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of the application like Requirement gathering, Design, Analysis and Code development.
- Developed HTML prototypes and UI deliverables, such as wireframes, flowcharts, screen mock-ups, and interface design specifications.
- Used PrimeFaces for developing the UI components.
- Used spring web MVC to implement MVC architecture.
- Used JPQL/JPA for accessing, managing, persisting between Classes/Java Objects.
- Implemented Spring Security for authentication and authorization.
- Implemented the persistence layer using Hibernate and configured Hibernate with spring to interact with the Database from the DAO.
- Developed Hibernate mapping files using different mapping strategies such as table per class hierarchy.
- Used Hibernate, Object Relational-Mapping (ORM) solution, technique of mapping data representation from MVC model to PostgreSql Relational Data Model with a SQL-based
- Used Spring ORM Support for Hibernate to manage efficiently Hibernate Resources and consistent exception Hierarchy.
- Used Mockito extensively and defined various Test Suites and Test Cases.
- Used Subversion for version control across common source code used by developers.
- Worked with Glassfish (Payara) Web Server.
- Participated in making Responsive Web Designs using Media Queries and Twitter Bootstrap.
- Utilized Adobe Fireworks, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Dreamweaver and Illustrator for the front-end UX design such as web pages, graphics and multimedia.
Confidential, San Mateo, CA
- Extensively worked on Collections, Generics, Enumerations, Annotations and Apache Utility Classes like StringUtils, CollectionUtils etc.
- Used AngularJS as the development framework to build a single-page application.
- Expertise in Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD), OOPS using Unified Modeling Language (UML), Design Patterns, MVC Frameworks.
- Used MVC/Framework (Backbone.js) for all front-end projects.
- In-depth knowledge of Apache Subversion (SVN) and Jenkins Continuous Integration Server - Installation, Configuration, Design and Administration, and integrating these tools with other systems.
- Expertise in database modeling, administration and development using SQL and PL/SQL in Oracle (8i, 9i and 10g), DB2 and SQL Server environments.
- Very good Experience in creating build scripts using ANT.
- Expertise in developing and consuming Web services including different technologies and standards like DTD, XSD, SOAP, WSDL, JAX-RPC, JAX-WS.
- Extensive experience with developing web and enterprise applications with development tools like Eclipse, MyEclipse and WebLogic.
- Experience in using various configuration management tools like Rational Clear Case, Visual Source Safe, SVN and CVS.
- Designing and implementing fully automated server build, management, monitoring and deployment solutions spanning multiple platforms, tools and technologies including Jenkins Nodes/Agents, Puppet, SSH, VMWare ESX, Xen, Amazon EC2, Google Android build, packaging, deployment and testing
- Extensive experience in developing unit testing frameworks using JUnit, DBUnit, MockObject based on test first or test driven methodology.
- Extensive experience of database programming in oracle environment using PL/SQL with tools such as TOAD, SQLPlus.
- Designed look-and-feel for web sites in Photoshop.
- Worked upon the dashboard for the project which contained a variety of charts and drag gable components using JQuery UI Library.
- Using Google analytics reports optimized the page load time for the pages that had heavy traffic and improvised those pages using LESS -CSS.
- Used AJAX for implementing part of the functionality for Customer Registration, View Customer information modules.
- Used agile methodology for the software development.
- Developed web services, SOAP message envelopes and headers using WSDL, UDDI, XML and JAXP.
- Involved in Production Support and minor enhancements as per application requirements.
Confidential, Santa Monica, CA
- Extensive experience in using Java, Java Script, J2EE, EJB, JNDI, JMS, Web Services (SOAP and REST), XML, ANT, Maven, JDBC, Spring Boot (Micro Services), Spring Core, Spring MVC, Spring Data, JPA, Swagger
- Experienced in DevOps continuous integration process.
- Experienced in developing MVC architecture using Servlets, JSP, Struts, Spring Framework and Hibernate Framework.
- Experience in using various J2EE Design Patterns such as Singleton Pattern, MVC Pattern, Factory Pattern, Façade Pattern, Template Pattern and DAO Pattern.
- Diverse experience in utilizing the technologies such as Web Services (REST and SOAP) for business and client-server environments.
- Design, development, testing and deployment experience of enterprise applications on Windows, UNIX and Linux platforms.
- Hands-on experience with various Application servers and Web servers (IBM Web Sphere Application Server and Tomcat) with wide variety of development tools like IBM Ration Rose and Eclipse.
- Good exposure and experience with Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) such as Web Services including SOAP, REST, JMS (Java Messaging Service) and tools like Ant, Maven and JUnit.
- Rich experience in AGILE methodologies such as Scrum, Waterfall methodologies and Test driven environment.
- Experience in working with versioning tools like SVN and Clear Case and build tools like ANT, Maven.
- Worked closely with Business Analysts in understanding the technical requirements of each project and prepared the use cases for different functionalities and designs.
- Extensively used JQuery plug-ins, Ajax Queue, Auto Populating select-box, Search plug-in, calendar plug-in, AJAX-queue plug-in, and Auto populating multiple select-boxes.
- Designed new classes and functionalities using various JQUERY components for CRM application for customer service.
- Writing web pages and templates using W3C web standards.
- Designed different front-end forms using CSS.
- Developed and designed the various screens and its architecture in accordance to UI Specs.
- Implemented XML parsing code for different application.
- Maintained and manipulated databases for XML parsing for applications in MYSQL.
- Understand and modify existing systems as business requirements change.
- Develop system test criteria and participate in systems testing.
- Creating cross-browser compatible and standards-compliant CSS based page layouts.
- Worked on fixing cross browser compatibility issues.