- Java/J2EE Developer with 3+ years of Core Information Technology (IT) experience in analysis, design, developme0nt and implementation of Java, J2EE enterprise applications.
- Experience with Agile/Waterfall/Scrum methodology for SDLC process
- Expertise in working with Hibernate, spring, Struts and Web Services and RUP
- Expertise in design and development of various web and enterprise applications using J2EE technologies like JSP, Servlets, JDBC, JPA, EJB, JMS, JNDI and Web Services.
- Expertise in OOA, OOD, SDLC, Software Development, Java Application Development,
- Distributed Application Development and Object Oriented Programming (OOP).
- Experience in XML and related technologies like XSD, JAXB.
- Strong Experience on HTML, CSS, Java Script, JQuery, JSON and AJAX.
- Expertise in GUI development using SpringMVC, JSF and Struts.
- Extensively experienced in using various design patterns such as MVC (Model - View-Controller),
- Singleton, Session Facade, Service Locator, Factory and Business Delegate in the development of Multi-Tier distributed Enterprise Applications.
- Experienced in using Java IDE tools like Eclipse, Net Beans.
- Install, configure, and maintained multiple web/application servers like Apache, Tomcat, Web Logic, and Web sphere.
- Experienced in working with different operating systems Windows, UNIX, and LINUX.
- Experience in writing SQL Queries, PL/SQL procedures and functions.
- Experience in using version control tools like Rational Clear Case, SVN and CVS.
- Good experience in implement logging using Log4J and ANT tool to compile, package and deploy the components to the Application Servers in different environments.
- Good communication and performer with team and individual contribution.
- Self-Guided and starter in completing the assigned tasks
- Excellent back-end programming skills using SQL, PL/SQL, Stored Procedures, and Triggers in Sybase, Oracle, IBM DB2, UDB MS SQLServer 2000/2005/2008
- Developed, tested and deployed applications in Windows, UNIX and Linux environments
- Handled long running calls to XML web services and Sql Server stored procedures using multi threads
- Comfortable in developing applications using editors like Eclipse, WSAD, RAD, Jbuilder, JDeveloper
- Experience working on web services & Apache cxf, JAS-WX & JAS-RX
- Experience in to prepare Test Cases and JUnit Testing
- Excellent communication skills, team playing spirit and strong analytical & problem solving abilities
Operating Systems: Windows, UNIX (AIX), Linux, Mac.
Web Technologies: Struts, Spring, SpringWS, Spring Security, Spring Transaction, Java Server Faces (JSF), Servlets, JSP, WSDL, JSTL, Facelets, REST, SOAP, UDDI, Java Web Services, XSLT.
Middleware: J2EE, EJB, IBM Web sphere MQ Series.
Application Servers: Web sphere Application Server, Tomcat, JBOSS, BEA Web Logic Application Server
Databases: Oracle, DB2, DB2 UDB, MS-SQL Server, Sybase and MS-Access
Tools: /IDE: RAD, Eclipse, JBuilder, Ant, Maven, Agile, Net Beans.
Design Patterns: Singleton, Business Delegate, Business Object, Service Locator, Data Access Object, Model View Controller, Iterator, Fa ade, Factory.
Case Tools: Rational Rose, OOAD using UML, Clear Quest, Microsoft Visio, and ORM
Version Control: SVN, VSS, PVCS, Clear Case, CVS, Dimensions, OR Mapping Hibernate
Confidential, Washington, DC
Java/ J2EE Developer
- Involved in development, deployment, and configuration and testing of Portal, an IVR system backed with web services used for various operations like update profile, change primary care provider, retrieve and update claim information.
- Developing Java-based enterprise web applications.
- Team member of Developed presentation components for admin console using JSP, HTML,
- Involved in development of data abstraction layer using Hibernate ORM framework with Struts support, and JDBC driven components.
- Involved in migration of project from Struts, based framework for JDBC, Oracle based framework, Web logic and Oracle 11g.
- XML, XSL and Apache CXF.
- Involved in developing JDBC DAOs and DTOs, advanced SQL queries, PL/SQL stored procedures on database systems like Facets, Macess, Amisys and Cactus.
- Developed test cases using Junit and DbUnit for unit testing and created test plans for unit, peer, Integration and UAT testing and tested using Storm, Web service Studio, soapUI, and JUnit
- Configured and deployed application using Hudson continuous integration system on JBoss server and involved in release management process to QA and production.
- Worked with business analysts to convert business specifications to technical documents, developed
- UML use case diagrams, class diagrams, and data modeling using Microsoft Visio.
Environment: J2SE 5.0, J2EE 1.5, JDBC, JDOM, XML, XSLT, XSD, SAX, DOM, JAXP, JAXB, SOAP, JAX-WS, Apache CXF, Struts, JUnit 4.3, Eclipse, JBoss 4.2, SQL Server 2005, Oracle 10g
Confidential, Irving, TX
Java/ J2EE Developer
- Interact with the client business analysts, functional teams to review and understand the requirements and developed technical design, implementation, and integration testing.
- Using Spring-IOC concepts and Spring MVC architecture for developing the application.
- Developing customer centric event driven and data driven web interfaces using HTML,
- Modeled the entire application and designed use cases, sequence diagrams, and class diagrams using
- Rational Rose and designed the application using Model2 framework.
- Using Spring AOP for cross cutting concerns and IOC for dependency injection.
- Using Hibernate ORM module as an Object Relational mapping tool for back end operations over Oracle database.
- Developing web services using SOAP, WSDL, and XML for definition of JAX-WS Web Services.
- Maintaining the different versions of source code with changes ready to be deployed to development, QA, and production environments.
- Providing JUnit test cases for the application to support the Test Driven Development (TDD).
- Managing source repository using SVN for version control tool.
- Using Eclipse IDE for application development.
- Using Maven tool for building application and deployed on Web logic Application server.
- Working in deadline driven environment with immediate feature release cycles.
- Providing Log4j support for the application for debugging the system.
- Providing extensive pre-delivery support using Bug Fixing and Code Reviews.
Confidential, Rockaway, NJ
Java/ J2EE Developer
- Followed AGILE methodology throughout the project.
- Implemented SOA architecture with Web Services using SOAP, WSDL and XML.
- Developed Service classes to access Web Services and DAO classes.
- Developed JAX-WS SOAP Web Services described by the WSDL using Apache's CXF.
- Used JPA, SpringORM to integrate hibernate for the persistence
- Implemented the Object model with respect to data model with best practices for ORM
- Implemented various design patterns in the project such as Business Delegate, Data Transfer Object,
- Data Access Object, Service Locator and Singleton
- Used Hibernate mapping files and defined persistence classes to persist the data into Oracle Database.
- Used SoapUI for web service testing and validation.
- Used IBM Rational Clear Case for supporting software configuration management (SCM) of source code, configuration management.
- Build and deployment of application on Web Sphere server on DEV, and QA environments using
- MAVEN and Jenkins.
- Was involved in development of Data services layer which provides persistence for core model objects
- Configured and build Asynchronous communication with JMS services with MQ Series
- Developed a logging component using ApacheLog4J to log messages and errors.
- Created XML based schemas.
- Used UML for designing test cases and creating sequence and class diagrams.