- 5 years of professional experience in IT, in different phases of Software Development Life Cycle, involved mainly designing, development/implementation, testing and maintenance of Business - to Business, Business-to-Customer, Web applications and Client/Server build on java and JEE/J2EE.
- Have Around 5 years of IT involvement in Analysis, Design, Development, Testing, Implementation and Maintenance in Development of Client Server applications.
- Involvement in executing Databases using SQL and PL/SQL queries and Stored Procedures.
- Creating secure and appropriated system applications utilizing Java, JSP, Servlet, XML, HTML, CSS, Web admins, designs, PL/SQL and XQuery.
- Working Knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture
- Involvement in Continuous Integration and Delivery Rollouts all through SDLC environment, including creation rollouts and post backing and moves to support the group.
- Using persistence frameworks, Hibernate and JDO to map POJOs to a relational database.
- Working on implementing SOA (Service Oriented Architecture) using XML Web services (SOAP, WSDL, UDDI and XML Parsers).
- Worked with various J2EE design patterns like DTO, DAO, MVC, Session Facade, Business Delegate, Service Locator, Transfer Object, Singleton and View Object in the development of Enterprise Applications.
- Worked on Multithreading, Spring & JSF framework for developing Multi-Tier distributed Enterprise Applications.
- Experience in developing Web Applications with various Open Source frameworks: JSF, Spring Framework, Spring MVC, Web Flow, Hibernate ORM, Struts Validation and other three parties Frameworks.
- Experience using Spring Dependency Injection, Spring Web, Spring Data, Spring ORM, Spring Batch and exposure to the Spring AOP.
- Worked with XML parsers like JAXP (SAX and DOM) and JAXB.
- Good knowledge on different SDLC like Waterfall, Agile.
- Good experience with web services like SOAP/ Restful API.
- Good knowledge in SQL programming, and worked on different Databases like Oracle and MySQL for stored procedures and triggers.
- Good experience with Java compliant IDE’s like Eclipse, Net Beans.
- Experience in deploying applications to AWS.
- Hands on experience with JUNIT and Log4j in developing test cases and determining application functionality.
- Experience in Version Control tools like CVS, VSS and SVN for Source Code version management and merging Source code after Project releases.
Operating Systems: Windows 7/8/Vista/XP/2000/NT/98, Unix, and Linux.
Frameworks Spring Core: Spring MVC, Spring JDBC, Spring Boot, Struts, Hibernate ORM, LOG4J, JQuery, and Angular JS.
Application Servers: Apache Tomcat, Web logic and Jboss.
Tools: Maven, Gradle: SOAP UI, RSA, Eclipse, Spring source Tool Suite, Jenkins, Jira, Confluence, IBM Rational clear case,GIT.
Testing Tools: Junit, JMockit and HTMLUnit
Databases Oracle,: SQL and MySQL.
- Worked on both front end using JSP, spring framework and back end part using EJB and Hibernate.
- Involved in Object Oriented Analysis (OOA) and Object-Oriented Design (OOD) Techniques using Unified Modeling Language (UML).
- Developed user interface using JSP, Java Script, HTML5 and CSS.
- Maintained CSS and HTML, XSL, XSLT, JAVA SCRIPT, JSF, Angular JS, for designing Webpages.
- Designed and integrated the full scale hibernate / Struts.
- Developed Action forms, Action classes and struts-config.xml file of Struts Framework Developed workstation web module using Struts MVC, JSTL, and integration with Hibernate.
- Extensively involved in developing core persistence classes using Hibernate framework, writing HQL queries, creating hibernate mapping (. hbm) files, DB schema and PL SQL changes.
- Consumed Web Services to implement application search functionality.
- Published and consumed Web Services using SOAP, WSDL and deployed.
- Used the Java Collections API extensively in the application.
- Tables creation and involved in writing SQL queries using Joins and Stored Procedures.
- Worked and Modified the Database Schema according to the Client requirement.
- Used Clear case as the version control.
- Developed Unix shell scripts for running the batch jobs.
- Used Clear Quest for bug tracking, issue tracking and project management.
- Installation and configuration of Sun Solaris 9/10 and Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server 4.0/5.0
- SQL query tuning to enhance performance of application in production environments
- Leading and coordinating offshore teams for production support management systems
- Developed Automation Framework for Angular JS web application using Java Maven and TestNg will run test suites on multiple environments based on user specified external file.
- Experience in Deploying the application to AWS Ec2 Instance
- Experience in Using Amazon RDS
- Used Amazon Elastic Search Service to deploy code in production environment.
- Helped in Migration from Oracle older version to Oracle latest version.
- Experience in working with automatic work deployments using Amazon Code Deploy
- Involved in Analysis, Design, Development of production phases of the application
- Created Class diagrams and Use Case diagrams from design spec using Rational Rose. Implementation of J2EE Design Patterns like Singleton, Session Facade, Business Delegate, and Data Access Objects.
- Actively involved in design of the application architecture in lines of their own Framework based on MVC2 Architecture with JSP Front End (HTTP Request/Response Combination) as View, Servlet as Controller and combination of EJBs and Java classes as Model.
- Designed and developed presentation layer using JSP which acts as View in a distributed MVC architecture, which involves model components and controller components.
- Used Entity Beans to manage the transactions with the database to deliver the content to the presentation layer and to store the data into the data layer.
- Developed a plenty of new features based on RESTful API and JSF UI according to client requests.
- Involved in Java Multithreading programming.
- Developed custom validators in Struts and implemented server side validations.
- Developed EJB Session Bean to process user requests and Entity Beans to load and store information from database.
- Developed Messaging frame work for Asynchronous service using JMS.
- Used Session Facade extensively to provide a uniform coarse-grained service layer to separate business object implementation from business service abstraction.
- Wrote Store Procedures for interacting with the database.
- Writing Test Plans and Design Specifications for various modules.
- Responsible to create, develop and implement SOAP Web Services components.
- Developed Spring DAO layer using Hibernate with annotations using JPA.
- Wrote JUnit test cases for classes developed in Service and DAO layer.
- Monitored the error logs using Log4J and fixed detected problems.
Junior Java Developer
- Extensively involved in gathering business requirements and system requirements and specifications. Provided conceptual solution. Translated conceptual solution into technical design. Extensively worked on system architecture
- Used UML to create use case, use case diagrams, classes & sequence diagrams.
- Used design patterns like singleton and factory.
- Bug fixing and implementing change requests.
- Code Reviews, customization and maintenance of code across applications.
- Utilized message driven beans for message processing using JMS.
- Developed and deployed SERVLETS and JSP’s on Tomcat server.
- Responsible for release of code into production and its integration with other Applications.
- Creating environment for user-acceptance testing and facilitating Integration and User Acceptance Testing with JUNIT.
- Implemented various batch processes using Quartz schedulers to send out packets for the filers with temporary passwords and to send out email notifications.
- Used JIRA as Project management tool.
Environment: J2ee/Java, Spring, Jdk, Maven, SVN, SOAP UI, Jira, Apache Tomcat Application Server.