- Software Application Developer with 7 years of Experience in full software development life cycle (SDLC) implementation, including Business interaction, Requirement Analysis, Design, Development, Testing and Documentation phases.
- Worked on different module of Spring including Spring IOC, Spring OR and Spring AOP
- Experience in web application design using open source frameworks like Spring MVC, JSF and Struts Framework.
- Extensive experience in using MVC (Model View Controller) architecture for developing applications using JSP, JavaBeans and Servlets.
- Experience using Hibernate for mapping Java classes with database and using Criteria API and Hibernate query language (HQL).
- Experience in developing SOAP based Web Services using Apache CXF and JAX - WS. worked with various Design Patterns and J2EE Design Patterns like Front Controller, Business Delegate, Session Façade, Singleton, Intercepting Filter, Data Access Object (DAO), Service Locator.
- Worked on different Web Application server such as Weblogic, JBoss, Web Sphere and Tomcat.
- Extensive experience in different IDEs like Eclipse, IntelliJ and NetBeans.
- Experience in Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD) techniques using UML in Rational Rose and Enterprise Architect.
- Experience in various methodologies like Waterfall and Agile.
- Proficient in using RDBMS concepts with Oracle, DB2 and MySQL
- Experience in PL/SQL, stored procedures, functions, SQL Scripts for relational databases.
- Experience in developing Use Case model, Class diagrams and other UML diagrams using Rational Rose Good communication and analytical skills and a demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks as well as work independently or in a team.
- Highly proficient in understanding new technologies accomplishing projects goals successfully.
- Good work ethics and willingness to work hard to achieve employer objectives.
J2EE Technologies: Servlets, JSP, JDBC, JA,EJB
Frameworks: Struts, Hibernate, Spring
XML/ Web Services: JAX-WS, Apache CXF
Databases: Oracle, MySQL, DB2
Application / Web Servers: JBOSS, Tomcat, WebSphere, WebLogic
Methodology/Design Pattern: OOAD, UML, DAO, Singleton, Front Controller, Factory Pattern
SDLC: Agile Scrum/TDD, Waterfall
IDEs: Eclipse, NetBeans, IntelliJ
Other Tools: Maven, JUnit, Log4J, Rational, Clear Case
Confidential, Albany, NY
- Developed server side J2EE components using J2EE, spring, Hibernate API.
- Implemented MVC Architecture to separate the presentation, business and database logic in the application using Struts.
- Used spring for Dependency Injection (DI) and AOP.
- Involved in requirements analysis, Object Oriented Design and Coding.
- Used Hibernate as an ORM for data persistence.
- Developed integration services using SOA, ESB, Web Services, SOAP.
- Developed integration components using JMS, MQ.
- Used various API’s to integrate with application and business layer.
- Preparation of Hibernate mapping files to perform the O-R mapping and enforce object relationships
- Integrated different applications and passing messages using JMS and MQ-Series.
- Working with JMS by using message Queue, Topic to send messages to durable clients and non-durable clients.
- Used LDAP for user specific data delivery.
- Designed and implemented web services.
- Worked in Back end development of the application, involved in retrieving the data from Database.
- Used XML extensively in the process of communicating with several external applications.
- Developed XSL’s to customize the display data from XML’s obtained through other systems.
- Responsible for coding using AJAX for getting data from database without reloading the entire page.
- Provided custom user interfaces using Swing custom components.
- Designed and developed the Logger (Log4j) framework.
- Followed sprint cycle iterations during development (SCRUM methodology).
- Developed Perl and Shell Scripts on the UNIX machine.
- Preparing and executing unit test cases using J-unit
- Provided Technical Support during various phases of testing like Integration, System and User Acceptance Testing.
- Writing the Unit test cases usage of J-unit to test the application.
Confidential, Shakopee, MN
- Involved in daily stand up and sprint planning sessions as part of AGILE Scrum Methodology.
- Developed the Presentation layer using the MVC paradigm, implemented by Spring MVC.
- Used Spring IOC to inject services and their dependencies.
- Developed the front-end screens using HTML, CSS and JSP.
- Implemented dynamic functionality to screens using JQuery and Implemented Asynchronous means of retrieval of data using AJAX.
- Implemented stateless session beans in business processing layer.
- Implemented Hibernate in data access layer to access and update information in the database.
- Implemented HQL queries to perform data base operations.
- Implemented SOAP based JAX-WS web services.
- Used Maven to build the application and deploy on Weblogic Application Server.
- Created test cases using JUNIT and Eclipse for IDE
- Implemented Spring AOP for logging and exception handling for common logic.
- Used Log4J for logging and tracing the messages.
- Involved in integration testing and defect fixing.
- Debugging the application by running the server in debug mode and having the experience in usage of log4J to log the information in log files.
- Involved in Code Reviews and Code deployment process.
Environment: Spring, Hibernate, AJAX, JSP, Eclipse, Weblogic, EJB, HTML, JSTL, Oracle, PL/ SQL, SQL, WebServices, Maven, Log4J, JUnit.
Confidential, San Antonio, TX
- Developed the middle tier using Session Bean, Entity Bean / DAO and Business Objects. Database layer is developed using - Oracle 9.0 while Presentation layer developed using JSP.
- Used Web services, Web Processing Service (WPS), BPEL, REST extensively for Operations module. Technologies SOA, SOAP, MTOM, TCPIP, TLS, PKI, WSDL, SAML, XSD, Xpath, JMS, and MDB are also used.
- Eclipse is used for application development.
- Deployed the packaging on to Web Logic 8.1 application server.
- Contributed to project by working on end to end flow - developing JSP's, Servlet, action classes of Spring and to database front by writing various SQL queries and Stored Procedures.
- Developed an editor using JFC Swing.
- Designed and developed reports using Crystal Reports and JReport.
- Used Java Beans for the required JSP components.
- Built, tested and debugged JSP Pages for critical modules in the system. Coded the Taglibs to aid front-end JSP pages.
- Deployed the application on the server including installing MySQL database and setting up JDK and Tomcat.
- Developed supporting JAVA classes that controlled the whole flow of the module as per specifications.
- Involved in the high level and low level designing of the admin and Info center module
- Coded the designated Java server pages (JSP's) and associated front-end screens using I3ML as per specifications.
- Developed an application using JFC Swing for manual data porting from Accounts Payable to Accounts receivable system.
- Used Toad and Oracle9i SQL prompt to interact with the database.
- Involved in client interaction for resolving technical and functional issues on a daily basis.
- Developed the user interface layer using spring framework.
- Business Objects is used for Reports.
- Rational Rose (ClearCase, Clear Quest, RequisitePro, Test Manager), Rational Software Architect (RSA) is used for process.
- Developed an upload - download tool using JFC Swing on FTP.
Environment: Java, JFC Swing, J2EE, JSP, Servlets, SSL, Spring, Hibernate, Tomcat Web Server, Java Script, JSF, AJAX, JMS, JDBC, XML, JAXB, XSL, XSLT, JUnit, Perl, Adobe Flex, Oracle, Web logic Server, Xpath, UNIX Rational Rose.
Confidential, Weehawken, NJ
- Used OOAD for building applications.
- Involved in gathering business requirements, analyzing the project and creating use Cases and Class Diagrams.
- Interacted coordinated with the Design team, Business analyst and end users of the system.
- Created sequence diagrams, collaboration diagrams, class diagrams, use cases and activity diagrams using Rational Rose for the Configuration, Cache & logging Services.
- Designed and developed the project using MVC design pattern.
- Developed front end using Struts framework, business components using EJB’s.
- Implementing Tiles based framework for application common page layouts.
- Created the web UI using Struts, JSP, Servlets, JQuery UI and Custom tags.
- Deployment of Application in the JBoss Server environment using ANT tool using Struts architecture with the JSP Client.
- Coded different action classes in struts responsible for maintaining deployment descriptors like struts-config, ejb-jar and web.xml using XML.
- Developed and deployed Session Beans and JPA Entities for database updates.
- Implemented caching techniques, wrote POJO classes for storing data and DAO’s to retrieve the data and did other database configurations using EJB.
- Developed stored procedures and complex packages extensively using PL/SQL and shell programs.
- Used Struts-Validator frame-work for all front-end Validations for all the form entries.
- Developed SOAP based Web Services for Integrating with the Enterprise Information System Tier.
- Design and development of JAXB components for transfer objects.
- Prepared EJB deployment descriptors using XML.
- Involved in Configuration and Usage of Apache Log4J for logging and debugging purposes.
- Wrote Action Classes to service the requests from the UI populate business objects & invoke EJBs.
- Used JAXP (DOM, XSLT), XSD for XML data generation and presentation
- Wrote Junit test classes for the services and prepared documentation.
Confidential, Denver, CO
- Designed and developed the application using agile methodology and followed TDD and Scrum.
- Wrote Technical design document with the class, sequence, and activity diagrams in each use case.
- Designed and Developed the UI Framework built using JSF Facelets, Rich Faces and Ajax4JSF.
- Involved in writing JSF Backing Beans for controlling the UI and writing custom components and validations.
- Implemented JSF Converters to handle formatting and Localization and configured the faces-config.xml for converters and validators.
- Implemented J2EE design patterns such as Factory, DAO and DTO.
- Implemented the Ajax interactions with Ajax4JSFfor better and faster interactive Front-End.
- Developed custom layouts and reusable composite components for the web application using Facelets.
- Designed and developed Business components and Integrated with spring framework.
- Wrote data Components for Plan Setup wrote and called Stored Procedures using Java, HQL, and Hibernate.
- Implemented Hibernate Caching (Query and second level EH Cache) for frequent queries executed against database for reports.
- Involved in configuring and integrating JSF, spring and Hibernate frameworks.
- Involved in design and implementation of MVC architecture in different modules.
- Integrated spring and Hibernate to develop the business layer which serves the data required for JSF beans.
- Used Spring Batch to build the POJO-based development approach of the Spring Framework.
- Wrote the DAO’s to access the database using JDBC calls and created aspects using Spring AOP annotation approach.
- Implemented SOA architecture with Web Services using SOAP, WSDL, UDDI and XML.
- Configured JDBC data sources and JMS connection factories in WebSphere.
- Involved in transforming XML data in to Java Objects using XSTREAM.
- Responsible for configuring and deploying the builds on WebSphere App Server.
- Involved in the Performance Tuning of the Application on client side.
- Wrote notification service that executes daily, sends emails and escalations to participants.
- Involved in Unit & Integration Testing for different Modules in the application.
- Wrote build & deployment scripts using Maven, shell scripts on UNIX environment.
- Did the application support on different environments from QA to Production. Was responsible for analyzing the issues, providing technical & functional support to the users and fix them.
Environment: J2EE/J2SE, Java, JSP, Ajax4JSF,JSF, Spring Frame Work, Hibernate, JMS, CSS3, Apache CXF, XML, HTML, Log 4j, Web Sphere, Oracle, Shell Script, Sub Version, Maven, Oracle, Windows.