- Over 12+ years of professional experience as a Java/J2EE Developer in Object Oriented development, implementation and maintenance of web and distributed Enterprise applications using Java/J2EE technologies.
- Experience in Object Oriented technologies on client server, multi - tier applications, and Web technologies experience in Java/J2EE technologies involving System Analysis, Technical Architecture, Design, Development, Testing and Implementation.
- Work as part of the core Activity team in the design, development and deployment of the Activity BPM Suite. This includes designing and building software applications from the ground up. Working closely with a highly- motivated and autonomous team, providing technical expertise in developing Activity products.
- Experience in using frameworks and tools like Hibernate2.0, spring , J-Unit .
- Experience in implementing business components using spring modules like Spring IOC, Spring AOP, Spring MVC, Spring ORM integration.
- Well versed with complete Life Cycle Development process which includes Designing, Developing, Testing and Implementation.
- Experience in entire software development process, including Requirement Analysis, Design, Coding, Testing, Debugging and Maintenance.
- Worked extensively in Agile/Scrum Development process.
- Have worked extensively with Spring Framework and J2EE Architecture .
- Expertise in several J2EE Technologies like JSP, Servlets, EJB, JDBC, JNDI, JMS, Web Services ( SOAP , WSDL , UDDI ), RESTful web services, XML/XSLT, SAX.
- Experience in AJAX, XML, XSLT, XPATH, and Web Services with SOAP to design, deploy, develop and implement the internet / Intranet applications.
- Experience in programming JBOSS Enterprise SOA environment including JBOSS Workflow and Drools Business Rules engine.
- Good Understanding of OOPS concepts , Object Oriented Design (OOD), Analysis (OOA), and Modeling (OOM) .
- Expertise in using various design patterns such as MVC (Model-View-Controller), Singleton , Observer , Service locator , DAO and Business Delegate in the development of Multi-Tier distributed Enterprise Applications.
- Enterprise Application Development expertise with Java technologies like Servlets, JSP, STRUTS, JSF, SPRING 2.5, HIBERNATE 3.
- Experience in working with messaging systems like JMS, WebSphere MQ and MDB.
- Hands on experience with Core Java with Multithreading, Concurrency, Exception Handling , File handling, IO, Generics and Java Collections.
- Experience with test-driven development using various testing framework such as JUnit.
- Extensively used J2EE Design Patterns.
- Proficient in Agile (SCRUM), Waterfall methodologies and Test Driven Development (TDD).
- Experience in Oracle and MS SQL Server , and hands-on with stored procedures.
- Understanding of object-oriented design, re-use, and component-based development.
- Having outstanding expertise and experience in designing UML diagrams like class diagrams, use-case diagrams, sequence diagrams, collaboration diagrams etc.
Java Technologies: Java, J2EE,JDK 1.7/1.5, Spring MVC, Hibernate, JDBC, Struts, EJB, JMS, JNDI
Web Technologies: XML, Web Services, Servlet, JSP, HTML, Ajax, XSD, XSL, SOAP, REST,WSDL.
Programming Languages: Java, C/C++, PL/SQL.
Database: Oracle, DB2, My SQL server
Web/Application Servers: Web-Sphere, Jboss, Weblogic, Tomcat.
Bug Tracking Tool: JIRA, Test Director, Bugzilla.
Scripting Languages: Shell script, Java Script.
Build Tools: Maven, Ant, Log4j, iBatis.
Software Methodologies: OOAD, UML, SDLC(Agile, Iterative, Waterfall)
Repositories: SVN, CVS, GIT
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux, Unix, MS DOS.
Modelling Tools: Rational Rose, MS VISO
IDE: Eclipse 3.5, Net Beans 6.9, WASD 5.x, JDeveloper, RAD 6/7, My Eclipse 8.x
Tools: /Utilities: Soap UI, TOAD
Confidential, Everett, WA
Sr. Java Developer
- Worked with business teams on requirements analysis building use cases and estimations. Generating high level and low level design documentation.
- Developed Java/J2EE code, business logic using Spring, Hibernate framework and OOP concepts, involved in Peer code reviews.
- Created WSDL & Generated data objects using WSDL, Java, Spring, JAX-WS, Axis, apache CXF and developed mapping code for several Web Services interfaces for various profile management endpoints.
- Worked on implementation of new & complex implementations, critical/quick deliveries.
- Developed and build Ant scripts, Maven for packaging the application code.
- Developed database scripts and procedures using PL/SQL.
- Deployed code on Tomcat web application server.
- Validated requirement deliverables, unit testing using SOAP UI, set up & executed system endurance, performance tests using JMeter .
- Set up build automation & deployment to DEV,QA,PRD servers using TeamCity continuous integration platform. Built Regression suits using SOAP UI for automated regression test on CI platform.
- Coordinated with Architects and Security teams on defining SOAP, RESTful web services architecture and generating/managing artifacts documentation Confluence.
- Performed use case analysis and design SOAP, REST APIs on social integration of web and native mobile applications implementing oAuth (Ping Federate).
- Creating/Managing release plan, sprint deliveries, responsible for version control ( SVN ) and configuration of the project, keeping track of project activities - Sprint execution, planning in JIRA.
- Coordinated with cross functional teams on resolving integrations issues, bug fixes, RCAs, RFCs.
- Worked in Agile model, Conducting Daily Scrum/Stand ups, Backlog Grooming, Sprint Planning Sprint Review,
- Sprint Retrospective Meeting, supporting Product owner in refining and grooming product backlog.
- Lead development team, Motivating team and helping them work in self organized manner.
- Acted as Liaison Between Product Owner and Development Team, resolving impediments in order to achieve Sprint Goals.
- Worked as SME and SPOC for the project within Adidas CRM area.
- Managing knowledge sharing & resolved problems on critical issues in live system.
- Master Data management, Data schemas, web forms configuration, workflow /campaign maintenance and set up using Adobe Campaign (formerly Neolane)
Confidential, Durham, NC
- Configured and built Spring MVC application on Tomcat web server.
- Design and implemented the backend layer using Hibernate.
- Develop named HQL queries and Criteria queries for use in application.
- Implemented transaction management for ORM project using Spring Transaction Management API.
- Created and built project using Maven.
- Created Stored Procedures and other SQL scripts using PL-SQL.
- Implemented logging using log4j and Spring AOP.
- Implemented various cross-project functionalities using Spring AOP.
- Modeled Flows with different flow state types.
- Involved in multi-tiered J2EE design utilizing Spring Inversion of Control (IOC) architecture and Hibernate.
- Applied design patterns including MVC Pattern, Façade Pattern, Abstract Factory Pattern, DAO Pattern and Singleton.
- Extensively used JMX API for management and monitoring solutions.
- Developed Web services to allow communication between applications through SOAP over HTTP using Apache Axis2.
- Developed Portlets for user level interaction and encapsulating the business logic
- Developed the automation environment for build, deployment, and configuration of Portlets onto the IBM websphere portal server using ANT scripts, XML Access scripts and JACL scripts.
- Used Spring Framework for Dependency injection and integrated with the EJB 3.0 using annotations.
- Generated Hibernate XML files for the configured beans. The business logic was written in EJB DAO classes and the service layer classes were configured in Spring-service.xml.
- Configured spring managed beans and their scopes.
- Implemented services that would route messages to different JMS queues based on message properties. These messages would be picked up by the appropriate ESB service which would in turn call the third party partner web services (both RESTful and SOAP).
- Worked on UNIX Shell scripts and Cron jobs.
- Made use of content negotiation (XML, JSON, text/plain) using JAXB, GSON, Jackson, and XStream.
- Investigate, debug and fixed potential bugs or defects in the implemented code.
- Implemented junit tests and mandated 90% min. code coverage.
- Designed builds which can grow and support builds using Gradle.
- Developed RESTful services using Jersey, JAX-RS and Restlet to call third party vendors
- Used source control, used as plugin in eclipse.
- Involved in requirement gatherings and prototype development.
- Provide post production support for the project during business hours.
Confidential, Irving, TX
- Responsible for analysis, design, development and integration of UI components with backend using J2EE technologies such as Servlets, Java Beans and JSP.
- Using Technologies like SOAP, WSDL and UDDI based Web Services.
- Developed Hibernate 3.0 in Data Access Layer to access and update information in the database.
- Designed the workflow, system architecture, drawing sequence diagrams, activity diagrams, class diagrams, HTML pages, database schema and tables.
- Developed a UI component using Angular JS.
- Writing JSP's for user interfaces, JSP's uses Java Beans objects to produce responses.
- Involved in Tomcat server configuration for deployment.
- Used JUnit framework for Unit testing of application.
- Used log4j 1.2 to log different types of messages to write on to the proprietary log model.
- Use Case, Class, Sequence diagrams and also in complete development, testing and maintenance process of the application .
- Store persistent JMS messages or temporarily store messages sent using the store-and-forward feature.
- Involved in testing the XML files and checked whether data is parsed and loaded to staging tables.
- Store persistent JMS messages or temporarily store messages sent using the store-and-forward feature.
- Used Hibernate to persist and retrieve data from database.
Jr. Java Developer
- Struts are used as the front end controller and MVC design pattern is followed in the implementation of the project.
- Used HTML, CSS, JSP, JSTL to develop user interface.
- Use case diagrams, Sequence diagrams, Activity diagrams and class diagrams are created by using rational rose.
- User is used to display the error messages in properties file.
- The information of customers and products were retrieved from the database using JDBC connection.
- CVS is used for version control and Test director for bug tracking.
- Validations was created using validation-rules.xml.