- Extensive work experience through all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) starting with project initiation, requirement gathering, requirement analysis, functional design, detail design, development and implementation of multi - tier enterprise, web based and distributed applications.
- Designing high level (SRS) and low-level (SDD) architecture and designing use case.
- Evaluate the technologies and appropriate products to meet the business goals and future needs.
- Experience in working with the development teams, system integration architects and Enterprise architecture to review and obtain agreement for architecture and IT infrastructure designs.
- Good working knowledge in servers such as Tomcat, JBoss and IDE tools like Eclipse and Atom.
- Expertise in development and deployment of multi-tiered web based enterprise applications using J2EE technologies like Servlets, JSP, Hibernate, Spring, JDBC, JNDI, and Web services (SOAP and REST).
- Hands-on experience in different kinds of databases MySql, Oracle, DB2, Informix, Postgres etc and proficiency in writing complex SQL, PL/SQL developed Procedures, Functions and Packages.
- Experienced in SQL including SQL Queries, Joins, Triggers, Stored procedures using Oracle, MySQL, and DB2 SQL (for RDBMS).
- Experience in Soap UI for integration testing and regression testing web services.
- Experience in developing applications with Agile (Scrum) methodology.
- Experience with servers like Tomcat, JBoss, WebLogic and WebSphere.
- Proficient in developing applications using Java Design Patterns like creational, structural and behavioral design patterns (MVC/MVVM Architecture, Singleton, Factory, Facade, and Service Locator).
- Experience in ORM tools such as Spring with Hibernate, Hibernate/ JPA
- Hands-on experience in front end technologies and Scripting Frameworks like HTML5, CSS3, Angular JS
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, team playing spirit and strong analytical & problem solving abilities.
- Has diverse industry experience in Ecommerce, Retail and Multimedia domains.
Frameworks: AngularJS, Spring, Spring Boot, J2EE, AJAX, Servlets, JSP, Hibernate, JPA, JQuery, Jasmine, Prime Faces (JSF), RESTEasy (JAX-RS), JAX-WS, Java Mail API, Multi Threading
Tools: Eclipse, STS, Webstorm, XDK, Apache Tomcat, JBoss, Apache POI, ATG Dynamo, Enterprise Architect, TOAD, Ant, Maven, Gulp, Grunt, JUnit, TestNG, PowerMock, EasyMock, SVN, Code Collaborator, HPQC, Bugzilla, TVF, Selenium/Serenity, HPQC, Rally, Jira, Confluence, Jenkins, Teamcity, Oracle, MySQL, Informix DB
Domain Expertise: Experienced in Retail Domain application development. Experience in developing applications over OCAP/HNE stack for STBs. Experienced in developing web portals to simulate and execute STB functionalities remotely. Experienced in developing Ecommerce portals.
Others: Test Driven Development (TDD), UML, OOAD, Design Patterns, SOA, IOC, SOAP, REST, WSDL, XML
SDLCs: Agile SCRUM, Waterfall
Operating systems: Windows7/XP/2000/98, Linux.
Senior Full Stack Developer (Java, AngularJS)
- Implemented web-based systems and contributing diverse modules to the company’s primary systems.
- Participated in breakdown and planning of module structures and project deliverables. Instrumental in the diverse stages of the software development lifecycle, including requirements gathering and analysis, systems design, development, and testing.
- Utilized diverse development methodologies throughout the SDLC, including test-driven development, SCRUM.
- Interacting with the system analysts, business users for design & requirement clarifications.
- Participated in the daily SCRUM and other SCRUM ceremonies to produce quality deliverables within time
- Designed the Front End using Angular JS, HTML5 CSS3, Java Script, Ajax, JQuery, JSP and Spring Tag Libraries.
- JQuery based AJAX implementation and client and server side validations.
- Created user-friendly GUI interface and Web pages using HTML and CSS3, Bootstrap and Angular JS.
- Developed web components using MVC pattern under spring framework.
- Configured the Spring framework for entire business logic layer
- Developed spring Controller classes, Service classes, Repository classes and configured XML file for spring (MVC).
- Designed, developed and maintained the data layer using Hibernate.
Confidential, Bentonville, AR
Senior Full Stack Developer (Java, AngularJS)
- Involved in developing the application using Java/J2EE platform.
- Implemented the Model View Control (MVC) structure using Spring and AngularJS.
- Enhanced the Portal UI using HTML, Java Script, XML, Java, and CSS as per the requirements and provided the client side Java script validations and Server side Bean Validation Framework.
- Used Hibernate as Persistence framework mapping the ORM objects to table using Hibernate annotations.
- Developed REST Web services component using Spring MVC.
- Used Angular http service for server communication and seamless user experience.
- Used Jenkins to automate the daily build process.
- Used Log4j for the logging the output to the files.
- Involved in production support, monitoring server and error logs and Foreseeing the Potential Issues, and escalating to the higher levels.
Confidential, Philadelphia, PA
Lead Java Developer
- Actively participated in application development for major projects, including creating use case and sequence diagrams, building business logic in Java.
- Contributed in all phases of the development lifecycle including design, development, implementation, integration, and testing using agile methodology.
- Developing UI pages based on the requirements using JSF Facelets, JSP, Spring MVC, Ajax, Html, CSS and Java Script. Used Hibernate extensively to persist data into the MySQL database and wrote HQL queries to access the data from the database.
- Wrote business logic code and exposed it through RESTful web services.
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns such as facade, command, singleton, factory, strategy.
- Used various Java and J2EE APIs including JDBC, Servlets, JSP and XML.
- Updated low level and high level software design documents form Business requirement Specs.
- Extensively worked with Spring IOC for Dependency Injection for the application based on MVC design paradigm.
- Extensively worked with Hibernate to connect to database for data persistence and implemented Hibernate features such as lazy loading, component mapping, bi-directional mapping and polymorphism.
- Performed Unit testing for modules using JUnit and prepared code documentation for future reference and upgrades.
- Responsible for configuring and deploying the development builds on Jenkins.
Tools: Windows7, Spring, Hibernate, Java, JQuery, Eclipse, Apache POI, JSF Primefaces, REST, JBoss, STS,, Multi Threading
ConfidentialLead Java Developer
- Upload daily test plans and split into different groups as individual test plans
- Run the test plans simultaneously as scripts on a remote machine and update the results
- View test results
- Schedule script running for uploaded group of boxes and update the results.
- Upload, update, delete and view test scripts on the test machine.
- Update daily test run status and down load consolidated report.
- Send emails with results
- Schedule jobs using multi threading
Tools: Windows7, Spring, Hibernate, Java, JQuery, Eclipse, Apache POI,, Multi Threading, Scheduler.