- A result driven professional with over EIGHT years of experience in software development, analytics and operations. Full lifecycle in Java environments.
- Having extensive industry and full life cycle experience in a Java based environment, along with exceptional analytical, design and problem - solving capabilities.
- Knowledge of Eclipse tool for the development of Java projects.
- Extensive experience in Multithreading, Collections and Thread Dump Analysis.
- Extensively used Spring MVC Architecture for development.
- A well-organized team player with strong interpersonal, customer orientation and negotiation skills.
- Strong in Object Oriented design/analysis, UML modeling, Classic design patterns, J2EE patterns.
- Demonstrated expertise in JEE/J2EE, Web services, Web applications, continuous integration.
- Hands-on experience of Sun One Application Server, Web logic Application Server.
- Experience in handling large RDBMS databases (SQL, Oracle12.1).
- Comfortable in working on Windows and UNIX operating systems
- In charge of Project planning, managing of project team, ensuring that the deliverables were met while managing scope.
- Ability to quickly grasp technical and business concepts and express them in clear language.
Databases: Microsoft SQL Server13, Oracle12, Access, PL/SQL.
Frameworks: Spring4.3, Hibernate5, Struts2.5.
Methodologies: Agile, Scrum, RUP.
Platforms: Windows 10/XP/98/95, 2000, NT, Linux, UNIX.
IDE: Eclipse, Netbeans.
Version Control: Github, SVN.
Web/Application Servers: Apache Tomcat, JBoss.
Office Suite: MS Access, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Word.
Confidential - Purchase, NY
Senior Java Developer
- Built and developed the secure Web (Java EE) interface for the electronic document submission system.
- Executed an impact assessment, estimation based on functional specification and provided the high level & low level design.
- Implemented Java and J2EE Design patterns like Business Delegate and Data Transfer Object (DTO), Data Access Object and Service Locator.
- Developed Restful Web Services using JAX-RS2.0 for presentation layer and SOAP Web services for legacy middleware systems.
- Developed SPA (Single Page Applications) apps using AngularJS.
- Worked on implementing directives and scope values using AngularJS for an existing webpage.
- Extensively used JQuery3.1, JSON2.0.2, AJAX and DOM scripting to create interactive Web applications like message posting and auto complete form validations.
- Suggested architectural improvements, design and integration solutions, and formulate methodologies to optimize object-oriented software and database development.
- Developed AJAX scripting to process server side JSP2.2 scripting.
- Configured servlets, Java classes, Spring 4.3 Framework, Hibernate5, database drivers, data sources related to project.
- Working with users to establish requirements and determine priorities.
- Analyzing data and conducting compatibility and quality assurance testing.
- Followed AGILE (SCRUM) methodologies, sprint planning every two weeks and setup daily stand up meeting to monitor the status.
- Used SVN for version control.
- Extracted data from Oracle using SQL Pass through facility and generated reports.
- Participated in project meetings, presentations and updating research findings.
Environment: Spring4.3, AngularJS, Hibernate5, REST, SOAP Web Services, J2EE, Java SE-8, Oracle12, JUnit, JQuery3.1, SVN, HTML5, Apache Tomcat6, Maven3.3, PL/SQL, Java Script1.8, AJAX, JDBC, XML, JAXB, Eclipse.
- Built overall full stack system architecture of information system for Advanced Services. The Web Application includes Analytical Services.
- Implemented J2EE design patterns like MVC, and Singleton Pattern.
- Key part of the entire software design process for application development including scoping and timelining, design and development, business deployment and marketing.
- Collaborated with business analysts, developers, and technical support teams to define project requirements and specifications.
- Used JQuery to make the application highly interactive and used JSON objects effectively for efficient client side coding.
- Developed the application components using Core Java, Multi-Threading.
- Design and execute proofs-of-concept for critical enterprise capabilities, including building business case with costs, benefits, and efficiency measures.
- Designed and developed Responsive Presentation layer using HTML and Angular JS1.2.
- Design and implement Web services using of REST Web services by using Jason formatting language.
- Analyzed the requirements and designed class diagrams, sequence diagrams using UML and prepared high level technical documents.
- Used JSP2 Tag Libraries, Struts Tag Libraries and Custom Tag Libraries in the development of different user interfaces.
- Implemented MVC Architecture with Spring3.2 and Hibernate4.2.
- Investigating alternate configurations & implementing better solutions.
- Worked with Maven3 build and deployment process.
- Designed and developed a REST-ful style Web Services layer to interface with a server and SQL system.
- Worked with all integration aspects of Sales and Distribution as well as interfacing into external systems and applications.
Environment: J2EE, JUnit, DAO, Spring3.2, Hibernate4.2, REST, Maven3, AngularJS, Oracle11, Java Script1.8, Rest, JQuery1.9, AJAX, JDBC, XML, UML, Business Objects.
- Collaborated with key stakeholders and internal teams to define full stack enterprise architecture principles, standards and guidelines, and blueprints.
- Migrated old individual applications to one integrated Web based Order Processing system.
- Configured Spring3.2 to manage Actions as beans and set their dependencies in a Spring context file and integrated middle tier with Struts Web layer.
- Utilized Hibernate4 for Object/Relational Mapping purposes for transparent persistence onto the SQL, PL/SQL Server database.
- Implemented JSPs, Servlets, EJBs and Hibernate4 in the MVC Framework to effectively handle the application workflow.
- Taken care of complete Java multithreading part in back end components
- Handled the tasks of writing reports and manipulating data by using UNIX platforms.
- Worked in a Scrum Agile process with two week iterations delivering new features and delivering working software at each iteration.
- Go Live Support.
Environment: Web Logic 11, J2EE, JSP, Maven3, Spring3.2, Hibernate4, REST, JTA, HQL, Oracle11, PL/SQL, Java Script, AJAX, shell scripts, JDBC, XML, Eclipse, HTML4, UML.
- Researched new technologies and put forward a case for those most likely to benefit the business.
- Handled various activities of the project like information gathering, analyzing the information gathered, documenting the functional or business requirements.
- Involved in building highly interactive portable widgets using HTML4, and the latest AJAX libraries.
- Developed various Java generic modules for ECO using Java, Maven3 & Hibernate.
- Analyzing various tables using Data manipulation techniques like merging, appending, concatenating and sorting.
- Prepared technical design documentation and explanatory material.
- Working with an Agile, Scrum methodology to ensure delivery of high quality work with every monthly iteration.
- Ensured adherence to quality procedures while working to strict deadlines.