- 8+ years of Information Technology experience in requirement analysis, design and development of Java and J2EE technologies.
- Strong experience in different phases of Software Development Life Cycle(SDLC) including Design, Implementation and Testing during the development of software applications.
- Strong understanding of OOPs, MVC and SOA concepts.
- Highly experienced in designing the User Roles and permissions, developing components to enable role based access using Spring Security.
- Hands - on experience using various Application Servers such as Apache Tomcat, JBOSS, IBM Web Sphere, and BEA Web logic.
- Skilled at programming on different IDE Tools like Eclipse, Net Beans, IntelliJ, STS (Spring Tool Suite) for Java/ J2EE application development.
- Implemented various design patterns including MVC, Facade, DAO, Singleton, Factory, and Builder etc.
- Developed applications using build tools like Ant and Maven for compiling and building the applications.
- Profound experience in communicating and maintaining with databases like Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, and NoSQL(MongoDB).
- Experience in writing web services like REST, SOAP, WSDL, UDDI in distributed web application development environment.
- Expertise in developing test cases using JUNIT for Unit testing and logging, debugging and error tracing using Log4j.
- Reputed for strong interpersonal communication skills, problem solving, adaptability and ability to work under pressure.
Programming Languages: JAVA, Typescript, PL/SQL, C#, C
Spring Frameworks: Spring MVC, Spring Batch, Spring Boot, Spring Data, Spring Security.
Methodologies: Agile (TDD), Scrum, Waterfalls
Databases: Oracle, MySQL, MS SQL Server, Mongodb
Web & Application Servers: JBOSS, Tomcat, WebLogic, WebSphere Application servers
Tools: & Packages: Log4J, JUNIT, Maven, ANT, SOAP: UI, Putty, Rational rose, Jenkins
IDEs: Eclipse, Net Beans, IntelliJ Idea, Web logic Workshop, WSAD
Version Control: GIT, SVN, CVS
Operating Systems: Windows, UNIX
Confidential, Baltimore, MD
Sr. Full Stack Java Developer
- Involved in the analysis, design, development and system integration and testing phases of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC).
- Followed Agile Scrum Methodology to analyze, define, and document the application which will support functional and business requirements.
- Handled all client side validations, slide show, hide and show controls, dropdown menus and tab navigation using jQuery.
- Used Java8 features such as improved Collection API, enhanced Concurrency methods etc. throughout the application for well-defined programming.
- Developed and tested features in an AGILE environment using Angular 2 and TypeScript .
- Worked on Angular 2.0 by consuming RESTful web services & Used Angular 2.0 forms like Template Driven forms and Model Driven (Reactive) forms.
- Involved in developing components on Reporting Dashboard with Spring MVC, Spring Framework and Hibernate & used Spring Security to secure the application.
- Implemented the authentication, authorization, and access-control features using Spring Security. Developed order receipt using jasper report.
- Used Spring Data to persist data into the MongoDB database.
- Implemented REST based microservices using Spring Boot and consumed using spring REST services. Published Rest services for performing CRUD operations from database.
- Developed queries for extracting the customer information from the created Jasper reports.
- Used Java Message Service (JMS) for reliable and allowed asynchronous exchange of important information and set up a scheduler for spring batch jobs.
- Used Java8 advanced features in developing the code like Lambda expressions for array operations, creating resource classes, fetching documents from database.
- Familiar with MongoDB server (Mongoose connector) write concern to avoid loss of data during system failures and implemented read preferences in MongoDB replica set.
- Configured local Maven for building the application and multi-component projects with GIT repositories and scheduled projects in Jenkins for continuous integration/continuous deployment(CI/CD).
- Used WebSphere server running for the application development and deployment and JIRA for issue tracking.
- Deployed microservices into cloud using Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF) CLI.
- C reated services Circuit breaker, service registry and load balancer and used PCF CLI for memory management and scaling of the application.
- Implemented Test Driven Development (TDD) for developing and testing the application.
- Used Junit for Unit Testing of application.
- Used GIT for Source Control and Version Management of all codes and resources.
Environment: HTML5, CSS3, Java, oracle, Micro Services, Spring boot, Angular 2, Typescript, Node.js, Restful Web Services, Spring Data, Java 8, Spring MVC, Spring Core, Spring Security, Hibernate, JMS, MongoDB, Jasper reports, TDD, IBM WebSphere Server, Maven, Jenkins (CI/CD), JUnit, PCF, Log4j, Eclipse, JIRA, GIT.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
Full Stack Java Developer
- Involved in the entire Life cycle of the project like Analysis, Design, Development and Testing phases of the application.
- Developed the application with multi-tiered J2EE design utilizing Spring MVC architecture and Hibernate.
- Developed the business tier using Core Java and the HTTP interfaces using Servlets.
- Involved in the development of middle tier applications using J2EE technologies like EJB, Stateless session beans, and Servlets.
- Involved in using Core java concepts - Collections, Exception Handling, Multi-Threading.
- Used PCF (Pivotal Cloud Foundry) to allow role-based access controls, enforced roles and permissions to ensure that users can only view and affect only the granted spaces.
- Implemented and exposed Service layer using Spring Boot with Thymeleaf template engine and annotations and Controller using Spring MVC.
- Integrated the user-facing elements with server side business logic with the help of modules using NodeJS and ExpressJS .
- Extensively Implemented Spring boot , dependency Injection (DI) and Aspect oriented programming (AOP) features along with hibernate.
- Implemented REST API calls in Spring REST Controller and Java to handle client requests for CRUD operations on the database .
- Implemented Java Messaging Services (JMS) for asynchronous messaging using the Message Driven Beans. Used Message Driven Beans to call the EJB.
- Created SOAP based web service using JAX-WS and tested service using SOAP UI.
- Developed various helper classes required for different tasks to use core java multi-threaded programming and Collection classes.
- Applied model-view-controller design pattern using Java Beans , JSP and conducted simultaneous queries and retrievals using Java multithreading techniques.
- Involved in writing HQL and SQL Queries for Oracle database.
- Developed Database Objects like PL/SQL packages, Stored Procedures, Triggers and Materialized Views .
- Used JIRA to keep track of outstanding bugs to reduce downtime, increase productivity and improve communication.
- Did packaging and deployment of applications on Linux environment using CI/CD(Jenkins ) and Maven scripts.
- Developed test cases and performed unit testing using JUNIT.
- Used Log4j to log the user-friendly log messages to the log files.
Confidential, Austin, Texas
Full Stack Java Developer
- Involved in SCRUM process of AGILE methodology in Requirement gathering, Design, Analysis and Code development through iterations.
- Used AngularJS with JSON Object returned by Spring MVC Controller and developed a Single page application(SPA) using AngularJS.
- Used AJAX in the JSP side to retrieve the records dynamically from the database and displayed on the front end, it avoids refreshing of total page.
- Designed and developed Graphical User interface using JSF, HTML, XHTML, jQuery and CSS.
- Used various Core Java concepts such as Multithreading, Exception Handling, Collection APIs to implement various features and enhancements
- Developed Business layer using Spring (IOC, AOP), DTO, JTA, and Persistent layer DAO, Hibernate for all modules.
- Configured JMS Server setup and DB Connection pool setup & deployed returned items in WebLogic Server and created Maven build file to build the application and deployed on IBM WebSphere server.
- Utilized WebSphere Process Server, Message Broker and MQ series to create SOAP/Rest Web services that will integrate external applications to internal applications and Databases
- Implemented SOA architecture with web services using SOAP and REST which are integrated in the web application.
- Designed DAO and service layer for ORM mapping with hibernate which can be easily changed to other ORM tools.
- Configured data sources, DAO classes and integrated with Hibernate through spring.
- Wrote Hibernate configuration files, mapping files and defined persistence classes to persist data into MySQL Database.
- Used Eclipse 3.2 IDE for developing code modules and deployed on Apache Tomcat.
- Using UML Rational Rose, designed Use Case Diagrams, Class Diagrams and Sequence Diagrams and Object Diagrams to model the detail design of the application.
- Used Test driven methods to improve the code and find defects in the code.
- Wrote test cases for unit testing JUnit and used JIRA for bug and issue tracking.
- Involved in discussions with the testing teams to see the tasks accomplished meets the Acceptance Criteria of the product owners.
- Monitored the logs using Log4J and fixed the problems and used SVN (Subversion) for source control along with Tortoise integration.
- Executed the change and code reviews to understand the functional design and business process flow.
- Involved in Analysis and Designing Phases using OOAD process.
- Analyzed the system for Requirements and Design by developing Use Case, Class, Sequence and Collaboration Diagrams using Rational Rose as part of UML & created documents.
- Used Spring Framework for Dependency Injection and integrated with the Hibernate.
- Worked on Spring for creating service layer and integration with struts quartz.
- Used on Quartz Scheduler 1.6 for creating and scheduling the batch jobs for data extract.
- Worked through cross browser compatibility issues with layout and styles for all new CSS that was implemented.
- Hands-on experience using one-way/two-way data-binding, directives, controllers, filters, ui-routers and creating custom directives in AngularJS .
- Developed Spring Framework based REST Web Services for handling and persisting of requests and Spring MVC for returning response to presentation tier.
- Extensive use of Struts Framework for Controller components and view components.
- Involved in writing the exception and validation classes using Struts validation rules.
- Used Log4J for logging and tracing user-desired messages in the application.
- Used Spring AOP for exceptions logging along with Log4J and transaction handling in DAOs.
- Experience working in Agile development following SCRUM process, Sprint and daily stand-up meetings.
- Implemented Spring security features using AOP Interceptors for the authentication.
- Configured using Hibernate for the Database connection and Hibernate Query Language(HQL) to add and retrieve the information from the database.
- Used Hibernate, a technique of mapping data representation from business logic to database with SQL based schema.
- Implemented persistence layer using Hibernate that use the POJOs to represent the persistence database tuples.
- Used CVS for version control across common source code used by developers.
- Written SQL Queries, Stored Procedures and Triggers for data Retrieval and data Insertion.
- Involved in Documentation, Unit Testing and Integration Testing with the team using JUnit.
- Enhanced the existing shell script to archive the file system
Environment: JBOSS 5.x, core Java, Angular JS, Spring 3.x, Struts, Quartz Scheduler, Hibernate, XML, JNDI, Oracle 10g, Unix Shell scripting, RESTful Web Services, jQuery, JSON, XSL, XSLT, Angular JS, JUnit, CVS, Eclipse.
- Developed the J2EE application based on the Service Oriented Architecture.
- Involved in design and development of workflow and the processes for the application.
- Used Spring IOC, AOP and Hibernate ORM for back-end tiers.
- Involved in writing Thread Safe blocks for multithread access to make valid transactions.
- Created and injected Spring services, Spring controllers and DAOs to achieve dependency injection and to wire objects of business classes.
- Configured and build Asynchronous communication with JMS services with ActiveMQ.
- Used Spring Inheritance to develop beans from already developed parent beans.
- Worked on Spring Quartz functionality for scheduling tasks such as generating monthly reports for customers and sending them mails about different policies.
- Used JMS for the asynchronous exchange of critical data and events among J2EE components.
- Used DAO pattern to fetch data from database using Hibernate to carry out various database operations.
- Used AJAX extensively to implement front end /user interface features in the application.
- Used REST(JAX-RS) along with Jersey framework and SOAP(JAX-WS) to produce and consume a web service.
- Developed REST Web Services clients to consume those Web Services as well other enterprise wide Web Services.
- Exposed the Web Services to the client applications by sharing the WSDL's.
- Created logical and physical data models putting to practice, concepts of normalization and RDBMS.
- Used Hibernate framework for back end development and Spring dependency injection for middle layer development.
- Designed Entity-Relationship diagrams and Created new tables, PL/SQL stored procedures, functions, views, indexes and constraints, triggers and required SQL tuning to reduce the response time in the application.
- Monitored closely with QA team and fixed QA bugs as well as production issues with a quick turnaround time.
- Used Log4j utility to generate run-time logs.
- Used ANT scripts to build the application and deployed various components of application on WebSphere Application Server.
- Repository tool GIT was used for project management and version management.
Environment: Java, J2EE, jQuery, Spring Framework, Hibernate, ActiveMQ, XML, RDBMS, Oracle 10g, Restful Web Services, XML, JAX-RS, MQ, ANT, JSON, AJAX, JMS, Log4j, JUnit, GIT, TDD, WebSphere Server, Eclipse.