- 8 years of experience in Java/J2EE technologies, Struts, Spring MVC, EJB, Web Services, Hibernate, SQL, PL/SQL, JDBC, and Servers like IBM Web Sphere, BEA Web logic, Apache Tomcat, Oracle 10g AS, Jboss and Database Servers like Oracle, DB2 and MySQL Crystal Report.
- Expertise in designing, developing and deploying applications using J2EE technologies including Servlets, JSP 2.x, EJB 3.x, JSTL 1.x, Struts, Spring, JSF 2.x, JMS 2.x, JSF My Faces, Rich Faces, Prime Faces and Ice Faces, AJAX, JDBC, JTA, JNDI, GWT Java Beans Hibernate and Web Services.
- Good working knowledge on Angular UI bootstrap components, Bootstrap CSS components, JQuery API, Font awesome.
- Good knowledge in Object Relation mapping using Hibernate.
- Handfuls of experience in build and deploy tools such as Ant, Maven, and Jenkins .
- Extensive experience in developing test cases using Junit.
- Experience in XML related technologies including XML, XSD, UML, XSLT, DTD, JSON Schemas, and SAX, DOM Parsers. Parsing, Manipulating & Querying the XML and JSON data.
- Performed a wide range of data transformation using Smooks framework.
- Worked on creating micro services to provide RESTful API utilizing Spring Boot with Spring MVC.
- Experienced in implementing enterprise integration patterns using Apache Camel framework.
- Extensive experience in Relational Database (RDBMS) Design, Database & Query Optimization, Performance Tuning & Indexing and Implementation of database objects.
- Leveraged Amazon Web Services through AWS console and API Integration.
- Good development skills on Cloud Amazon Web Service (AWS)
- Experience in Source Version Control tools such as Tortoise SVN, Git, and GitHub.
- Designed and developed user interface of application modules using HTML , CSS, Java script, JSP and Strut Tags, JQuery and Ajax and provided various style sheets.
- Extensive experience in different IDEs including Rational Software Architect (RSA), Rational Application Developer (RAD 6.0), WSAD 5.x, Eclipse, Net Beans and TOAD.
- Hands on experience using the UDDI, SOAP, WSDL, JAX - RPC, JAXP, JAXR, JAXB technologies.
- I have a good understanding of development environment using AGILE methodologies with SCRUM process. Participated in Daily Scrums, Sprint Planning, Sprint Retrospective meetings.
- Highly proficient in designing n-tier Enterprise application with J2EE design patterns like IOC (Inversion of Control), AOP (Aspect Oriented Programming), MVC, Business Delegate, Service Locator, Session Façade, DTO, DAO, Front Controller, Factory and Singleton.
- Good knowledge in working with core Java concepts like Collections API, Multithreading, Remote Method Invocation, Serialization, Java Beans and OOPs technologies.
- Strengths include excellent interpersonal and communication skills, the ability to provide solutions from a functional and technical perspective, meet deadlines, quickly build client rapport and be a team player.
Languages: Java and J2EE
Development Approach: Waterfall and Agile
Testing Tools: JUnit and Test-Driven Development (TDD)
Application/Web Servers: Apache Tomcat 5.x, IBM Web Sphere 6.0, BEA Web Logic 8.x, 9.x, 10.x and Red Hat JBoss
Ide: Eclipse 3.x, IBM Rational Application Developer 6.0, 7.0 and Net Beans IDE, JBOSS Developer Studio.
Message Oriented Middleware: Apache Active MQ, IBM MQ Series/Web Sphere MQ.
Frameworks: Struts, Spring, JSF 2.2/2.0/1.2, Angular JS, Backbone JS and Hibernate
Web Services: SOAP, REST, JAX-RPC, JAX-WS, JAXB, WSDL and UDDI
Build Tools: Ant and Maven
Database: IBM DB2, Oracle 9i/10g/11g, SQL Server, MySQL and MongoDB
Logging Tool: Log4J 2.8
Confidential, Basking Ridge, NJ
Sr JAVA/J2EE Developer Sr Full Stack Developer
- Involved in design, analysis, and development and testing phases of the software development lifecycle.
- Followed Agile (Scrum) methodology for project development. Involved in Sprint planning, estimation of tasks for User Stories, daily scrum meetings, and end of the sprint demos and sprint retrospective.
- Undertaken research and implementation of Smooks framework to enable transformation of data from upstream applications into downstream specific formats.
- Used Apache Camel for routing of internal and external Web services in a Micro service-oriented architecture.
- Created REST web services to send data in JSON format to different systems using Apache CXF.
- Used Soap UI to setup mock services to invoke soap endpoints of client locally and to test the soap input and response requests of the applications.
- Worked with JBoss Business Rules Management System (BRMS) to write the rules for the validation of transactions.
- Performed CRUD operations like Update, Insert and Delete data in Mongo DB. Worked with JBoss Infinispan Cache system to load data from cache memory.
- The presentation layer used Spring MVC to implement the MVC architecture design and facilitates user interface designed by use of JSP's 2.3 and tag libraries.
- Removed all the XML based configurations required to build the MVC application and maintained in the classes using Spring Boot.
- Used AngularJS Http Request to read data from web servers and process JSON data to render in the UI. Implemented dynamic page elements and form error validations using AngularJS directives.
- Poc on creating Typescript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using Component based architecture provided by angular 2.
- Working with ELK (Elastic Search, Log stash and Kibana 5.1.2) stack to develop an end to end transaction processing system.
- Created Kubernetes yaml files for deploying, scaling and rolling update.
- Created services for deploying components inside Docker environment.
- Used Amazon Cloud Watch metrics to monitor the health and utilization of AWS resources.
- Designed applications on AWS taking advantage of disaster recovery design guidelines
- Application deployment and data migration on AWS.
- Using AWS Cloud Watch performed Monitoring, customized metrics.
- Used AWS SDK for connection to Amazon S3 buckets as it is used as the object storage service to store and retrieve the media files related to the application.
- Worked with a team to design and implement an OAuth compliant security service.
- Used the Log4j framework to implement the logging mechanism of the applications.
- Involved in the developing unit test cases using JUnit. Worked on developing automation test scripts using TestNG framework.
- Implemented test driven development, executed unit test plans using Junit and TestNG.
- Provided production support by solving various production bugs assigned and tracked them using Rally.
Environment: Java 1.8, Spring, Apache Camel, Mongo DB 3.0.2, Rest Web Services, SoapUI 5.2.0, Elastic Search 5.1.2, Kibana 5.1.2, TestNG, BRMS(Drools), JSON, JBoss Developer Studio 10.1.0, GIT.
Confidential, Kansas City, MO
Sr. Java/J2EE Developer Sr Full Stack Developer
- Involved in the Analysis, Design and implementation using AGILE methodology for iterative development of the application. Participated in Scrum, Retrospective and Release Planning meetings.
- Designed, developed, debugged and tested the web based application using the J2EE architecture.
- Designed and developed the User Interface using JSP, Servlets and Java for both Business Logic and GUI development.
- Wrote classes and methods in Core Java, J2EE and used Spring MVC Framework for developing the application and used JPA 2.1 to map to Oracle database tables.
- Used Spring boot to create stand-alone spring applications and to implement Micro Services architecture.
- Used Angular JS 1.5 as framework to create a Single Page Application (SPA), which can bind data to specific views and synchronize data with server.
- Created Multiple Re-usable UI Directives by defining Angular JS Directives, Attaching Event Listeners, Controllers & Updating DOM elements.
- Extensive use of Collection Framework features like Map, Object, List to retrieve the data from Web Service, manipulate the data to in corporate Business Logic and save the data to Oracle database.
- Implemented the persistence layer using Hibernate-ORM.
- Developed Web Services to consume those Web Services as well other enterprise wide Web Services. Implemented Web Service Message Flows using SOAP.
- Creating S3 buckets and managing policies for S3 buckets and Utilized S3 bucket and Glacier for storage and backup on AWS.
- Managing multiple AWS instances, assigning the security groups, Elastic Load Balancer and AMIs.
- Written Cloud Formation templates and deployed AWS resources using it.
- Involved in writing Java API for Amazon Lambda to manage some of the AWS services.
- Built Enterprise Java Beans with Point-to-Point messaging functionality and MQ series as JMS provider.
- Developed SQL, PL/SQL with Stored Procedures to interact with Persistent database using Oracle 11g.
- Migrate applications to quality assurance and/or the production environment, or perform quality assurance as necessary.
- Followed Agile test driven methodology using JUnit framework.
Environment: Java 1.6, Spring 3.0, Hibernate 3.x, JSP, JSF, JBOSS, JavaBeans, Java Script, Angular JS, JQuery, JPA, XML, XSLT, Unix Shell Script, Web Sphere Integration Developer, SOAP, Maven, Web Sphere Application Server, Oracle 11g, SQL Developer, PL/SQL, SQL Server 2005/2000.
Confidential, Columbus, OH
Sr. Java/J2EE Developer
- Involved in discussions with the client to discuss and understand various components of the requirement and to implement the same.
- Implemented JSP corresponding to the controller where in the data was propagated into it from the model and view object from the controller Designed and Implemented MVC architecture using Spring Framework, which involved writing Action Classes/Forms/Custom Tag Libraries &JSP pages.
- Designed, developed and maintained the data layer using Hibernate and performed configuration of Spring Application Framework.
- Extensively written JQuery for responsive event handling. Involved in front end development using Struts , JSP's, JSF and JSTL .
- Used technologies like Java 1.6, JEE, Spring MVC, Hibernate, JSON, CSS3, JQuery, Ajax, ANT, SQL, RESTful API Web Services, DOJO, PL/SQL back end as Oracle via SQL Developer with Tomcat.
- Responsible for designing application layer API using EJB components using J2EE.
- Used XML, WSDL, UDDI, SOAP Web Services for communicating data between different applications
- Used the Java Collections API extensively in the application as security protection for XML, SOAP, REST and JSON to make a secure Web Deployment.
- Developed Jersey Restful Framework of spring for consuming and producing web services.
- Developed server-side services using Java , spring, Web Services (SOAP, Restful, WSDL, JAXB, JAX-RPC).
- Experience using SOAP UI for testing web services.
- Created JUNIT test case for various functional modules, modified, debugged and executed using JUNIT plugin to Eclipse IDE .
- Involved in creating and extracting data from database using SQL Queries, PL/SQL on Oracle database.
- Extensively used log4j to log regular debug and exception statements.
- Performed code review and unit tested the application using Junit framework. Participated in the production support and maintenance of the project.
Environment: Java 1.6, Spring 3.0, Hibernate, J2EE, JSP, JSTL, JQuery, Oracle, SVN, Web Logic, Eclipse, ANT, Apache Tomcat, SVN, REST, JSON, SOA, J2EE, Oracle, XML 1.x, JAXB 2.x, XSLT 1.x, JAX-WS, and Web Services
Confidential, Pittsburg, PA
Sr. Java/J2EE Developer
- Expertise in development, deployment and implementation of dynamic web applications using Application servers like Vignette Application Portal 7, WebSphere, Apache tomcat in Windows and UNIX environments.
- Developed and implemented various dynamic web based applications using JSP 2.0, Servlets 2.X, Java Script, Ajax, html, CSS.
- Efficiently enhancement of applications with Web 2.0 features like AJAX for performance improvement and customer satisfaction.
- Development, deployment, configuration of the Java Messaging Services (JMS 1.1) on WebSphere 6.
- Development and deployment of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) such as Web Services including SOAP, WSDL, BPEL.
- Experience in implementation of Object to Relational Mapping (ORM) using Hibernate in Data Layer using iBatis as well JDBC.
- Implementing logging mechanism using log4j.
- Involved in Iterative development using Agile Process.
- Experience in using and implementing Design Patterns such as MVC, Singleton, Abstract Factory, Factory Method, Business Delegate, Service Locater, Data Access Object (DAO), Front Controller, Factory patterns and frameworks like Jakarta Struts 1.x and Struts 2.x.
- Experience is using XML technologies such as JAXP, DOM, SAX, XPath, XSD, and JAXB Parser.
- Expertise in writing complex queries using PL/SQL MYSQL, MS-SQL Server 2000/2005, Sybase, Oracle and exposure to DDL, DML, stored procedures, cursors, triggers and joins.
- Implemented Java Mail API for the email services, Java FTP API for the file transfer service, ZIP API.
- Creation and execution of Junit Test Cases.
- EAR, WAR, deployment, configuration on WebSphere 6.1.
Environment: Java 1.5, JSP 2.1, JAX-WS 2.0, Servlet, EJB 3.0, Spring Security, Struts, Spring MVC, Hibernate, Web Services, WSDL, Java Beans, WebSphere Application Server, Maven, Web logic workshop, Oracle 11g, SQL Developer, Ant, TOAD, CVS.
- Interact with Client and business analysts to understand business requirements and translate these into technical designs.
- Design and Develop application modules based on technical designs and by following application development standards (naming conventions, data access, project standards, etc.) using Java/J2EE technologies and frameworks like Struts.
- Extensively worked on Servlets, JSPs, Struts and Tiles, Java script, Ajax, Expression language, JSTL 1.2, JSP 2.1 custom tags.
- Used Spring Framework for Dependency injection and integrated with Hibernate .
- Used Apache CXF web service stack for developing web services and SOAP UI and XML-SPY for testing web services. Consumed web services and using CXF API to build client jars.
- Implemented MVC architecture using Spring Framework.
- Used spring framework to achieve loose coupling between the layers thus moving towards Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) exposed through Restful Services.
- Used Spring Framework to integrate with Struts and used ORM mapping tool called Hibernate .
- Extensively worked with the retrieval and manipulation of data from the Oracle Database by writing queries using SQL and PL/SQL.
- Used Log4j for logging errors, messages and performance logs.
- Experience of DOM and SAX parsers for reading and writing XML.
- Interact with production support personnel to ensure that critical and major production issues are resolved in a timely manner.