- Highly motivated IT professional, 10+ years of experience in development and implementation of customized software and web - based applications.
- Experience in the field of Software Development as Developer. Expertise in full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including Software Architecture, Object Oriented programming, Designing & Prototyping.
- Experience with working in fast-paced AGILE development environments.
- Experience in designing multi-tier J2EE Web Application architecture using UML (Unified Modeling Language), IBM Rational Rose and MS Visio.
- Thorough knowledge in core Java concepts like OOP, JUnit and advanced Java concepts like JSP, Servlets, HTML, XML, Hibernate, AJAX, Java Beans, JDBC and SPRING.
- Designed and developed multiple J2EE MVC Model based Web Application using J2EE Technologies Patterns (EJB, Servlets, JSP, JSF), and popular open-source framework Struts and Hibernate.
- Experienced in Web Services approach for Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Extensive experience working with IBM MQSeries.
- Strong development skills in Java, J2EE, JDBC, JSP, Servlets, EJB (J2EE), JMS (MQ-series), JNDI, RMI, C, LDAP, HTML, XML, XSL, Java Script, JCE, Rational Rose, DB2, Oracle, SQL Server and Macromedia tools.
- Designed web pages using various XML technologies including DTD, XML schema, and DOM and SAX parsers.
- Worked with various Frameworks like Struts and spring.
- Good Knowledge on Direct Capture of Objectives (DCO) including tools like Application profiler, Enterprise Application Accelerator, Use case rulers and document wizard.
- Developed applications using various methodologies like Agile and RUP.
- Used Subversion, ClearCase, PVCS and CVS source control systems.
- Hands on experience in writing SQL using MySQL, SQL Server 2005, PostgreSQL, Oracle and DB2 environment.
- Worked with IBM Web Sphere, Weblogic application servers and Jetty, Apache Tomcat web servers.
- Good experience with Operating Systems like Windows NT/9x/2000/Me/XP/Vista and UNIX.
- Experience in writing ANT, Maven build scripts and configuring and using Log4j and writing JUnit test cases.
- Skills in analyzing user requirements, modeling the system and ensuring the functionality.
- Strengths include excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Has the ability to provide solutions from a functional and technical perspective, meet deadlines.
- Excellent team player, very dynamic, flexible with positive attitude and excellent learning skills.
- Good knowledge on web based technologies.
Operating Systems: Windows XP/Vista, 2000, UNIX, LINUX
Programming Languages: Java2.0, Java Beans, SQL, C, C++, Visual basics
J2EE Technologies: Servlets 2.2/2.3/2.4, JSP 1.1/1.2/2.0, JDBC 2.0/3.0, JNDI, EJB 2.0/3.0, RMI, ASP.
Frameworks: Struts, Spring, Spring MVC, Hibernate
Databases: Oracle 10g/9i/8i, SQL Server 2005, DB2 8.1, MySQL
Development Tools: IDEA 8.1, Eclipse 3.5, RAD 7.5.3, IntelliJ, MyEclipse.
Web/Application Servers: JBoss, Web logic 10.x/8.0/7.1, Apache Tomcat 6.X, IBM WebSphere, WebSphere portal.
Web Development: HTML, DHTML, XHTML, CSS, XML, XSLT, XSD, AJAX, JWT.
Build/Testing Tools: ANT 1.7.1, JUnit 4.7, XMLSpy, Log4j
Web Services: SOAP, WSDL
Others/Tools: Agile, RUP, Subversion 1.6.5, TOAD
Confidential, Warren, NJ
Sr. Java/J2EE Developer
- Worked on various Java standard design patterns such as Singleton Patterns, Factory, Abstract Factory, Session Façade and Model View Controller (MVC).
- Developed web based application using JSF framework.
- Worked on AJAX for communicating with the server side without a page refresh or reload.
- Worked on CSS to manage styles on web pages.
- Involved in design and development of application in Java Persistence API (JPA) for interacting with relational database.
- Developed EJB Session Beans for application Business logic.
- Generated report using JMS API for asynchronous communication in PDF and Excel formats.
- Developed Web services using JAXB, JAX-WS, REST and JSON APIs.
- Used Event based Inter Portlet communication (IPC) for communication between different IBM portlets.
- Developed stored procedures and triggers using PL/SQL in order to update the tables to implement business logic using Oracle 10g database.
- Deployed portal applications on IBM Portal server 8.5 and IBM Application Server 7.0.
- Used Rational Application Developer version 9 IDE for easier development experience and to maintain the coding standards.
- Used SVN for version control.
- Used HP Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) - Quality Center Edition for managing defects per application.
- Developed multiple bat jobs and shell scripts for automating standalone applications.
- Used Mockito and JUnit for unit testing.
- Used Maven as the build tool for the application.
- Used Jenkins for building and deploying the applications.
- Used Log4j for the logging the output to the files.
- Involved in code review and project audits for other project teams to ensure coding standard across the organization
- Developed the web-services and analysis of SOAP envelope using SOAP UI.
- Designed and developed the data model for the development of persistence layer.
- Implemented the Message Driven Bean for Instruction enrichment and pre-processing. MDB is deployed on WebSphere server and dispatches the request to Stateless Session Bean (EJB) for further processing and Rules execution.
- Developed Message Driven Beans (MDB) and extensively used the JMS API.
- Used Struts Framework for the application, Developed Struts Action Classes and Business Logic and have developed Hibernate HSQL and Hibernate mappings /created DAOS mappings in Hibernate.
- Involved in SQL development using Stored Procedures, Views and Queries with Oracle and DB2.
- Used JBoss to test the web application internally.
- Configured and deployed the web application on WebSphere Application Server.
- Developed logging module-using Log4J to create log files to debug as well as trace application.
- Used CVS for version control across common source code used by developers.
- Tested the application functionality with JUnit Test Cases.
- Used ANT scripts for automated deployment.
Confidential, NYC, NY
- Involved in Analysis, Design, Development, UAT and Production phases of the application.
- Participated in JAD sessions gathering along with the Business Analysts.
- Handled the requirements, code and test walkthroughs
- Implemented the project using agile-scrum methodologies
- Wrote complex business logic using PL/SQL Packages, stored procs and SQL queries.
- Expertise in Core Java with strong understanding and working knowledge of Object Oriented Concepts like Collections, Multi-Threading, Concurrency framework, Custom data cache.
- Implemented the project as a multi-tier application using Spring MVC & used core Spring concepts like AOP, IOC.
- Design and Development of MTAS Micro service with spring boot.
- Worked on the back-end part of the application involving Spring framework, and Hibernate.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining architecture for Restful API using Spring Boot.
- Improved the throughput of the Smart Services Module using the concepts of multithreading like Executor Services & Concurrency API.
- Developed RESTful web service using Spring, micro services and JAX-RS for retrieving data from server and internal communication. Create and consume web services (SOAP & REST)
- Implemented UI using Angular JS, Java Script, jQuery, HTML5 & CSS3.
- Developed the presentation layer using JSP’s, CSS, AJAX and Java Script.
- Developed XSLT files for transforming the XML response from the web service into HTML as per the business requirements.
- Deployment of all components on JBoss App Server and provided support in debugging deployment issues.
- Used Spring JDBC template to perform the database operations.
- Developed the Persistence Layer using Hibernate.
- Used DOM Parser to parse the XML response from webservices.
- Used Business Delegate, Singleton, Front Controller, Factory and DAO design patterns
- Used session beans to expose the application for the use by the third-party users.
- Developed few stored procedures, triggers and sequences.
- Involved in performance tuning of application and environment for optimized performance during month end load using JProbe.
- Used Jenkins for continuous integration, GitHub for version management & Maven for building the application in the cloud leveraging AWS API’s.
- Involved in building and maintaining cloud based infrastructure on AWS.
- Implemented logger for debugging using Log4j
- Served as POC for on call support in the production team on a rotation basis.