- 8+ years of experience in Design & Development of Enterprise Applications, Web Applications, and Web Services in Java/J2EE and related technologies.
- Experience in designing responsive web pages using Bootstrap and AJAX.
- Experience in using Restful frameworks like Jax RS including it’s implementations like Jersey and Apache CXF for creating web services according to the REST architectural pattern.
- Expertise in using SOAP protocol specification in the implementation of WEB services in computer networks by using frameworks like Jax WS .
- Expertise in working on various web services frameworks like Springs, JSF, Structs and EJB.
- Good working experience with ORM framework like Hibernate and I - batis, JPA
- Expertise in Core Java concepts - Collection Framework, Exception Handling, IO, Serialization, Multi-threading, Concurrency etc.,
- Good knowledge of Spring Core, spring batch, Spring security, spring boot, spring MVC and spring's integration with Hibernate and Struts technologies
- Proficient in using Object Oriented Programming Analysis and Design (OOAD) principles, UML and Rational Rose , Object Oriented Design Patterns in building high performance applications
- Experience in using JSP and Servlets to create web interfaces and integrating apache tools like Kafka .
- Used karma and jasmine to do unit testing for java script.
- Experience in software testing, Junit testing, and regression testing, and defect tracking.
- Good knowledge with Grunt task runner and installed latest version of libraries with Bower based on running in the Node.js environment.
- Good Understanding of Document Object Model (DOM) and DOM Functions.
- Hands on experience with various Applications servers and Web servers (IBM Web Sphere Application Server, WebLogic, JBoss, and Tomcat).
- Well experienced in Design and Development of database systems using RDBMS concepts including Oracle, PostgreSQL, MySQL and experience in writing SQL queries, PL/SQL, T-SQL, Stored procedures, prepared statements and triggers.
- Implemented multiple web applications using MEAN STACK development. .
- Designed and implemented the rules of Business Logic using spring and EJBs. Proven knowledge in one or more NoSQL Document Store databases such as MongoDB and Cassandra.
- Skilled in using automated functional testing tools like Selenium and test driven development using Junit.
- Experience in writing Build Scripts using Shell Scripts, ANT, MAVEN and using CI (Continuation Integration) tools like Continuum, Jenkins and Hudson.
- Strong knowledge on working with Jasmin-Karma, Protractor for client side unit testing.
- Experience on working with client side build tools like npm, Grunt, Gulp, Bower.
- Vast knowledge of utilizing cloud technologies including Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure and Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF).
- Involved in CICD process using GIT, Nexus, Jenkins job creation, Maven build Create Docker image and deployment in AWS environment
- Extensive experience in working on projects with Waterfall and Agile methodologies such as Test Driven Development (TDD).
Databases: MySQL, ORACLE, Mongo DB, DB2, MS SQL, SQL Server, RDBMS
Programming Languages: C, C++, CORE JAVA, Data Structures, SQL
Java Technologies: Core Java, Java Server Pages, Servlets, JDBC, Java Beans, Exception Handling, Multi-threading, Event Handling.
Software Tools: Front end Libraries and plugins, Back end, Ant, Maven, Gradle
IDEs worked on: Eclipse, Sublime Text, Visual studio
Frameworks: AngularJS, NodeJS, BackboneJS, Struts, JSF, Spring MVC, Hibernate, JPA, JDBC
Application Servers: Apache Tomcat Server, IBM Web Sphere, JBOSS, Oracle Web Logic
Modelling Tools: UML, Rational Rose, Vision
Testing Tools: Jasmin along with Karma, Junit, Selenium, Jenkins
Design Patterns: MVC, Singleton, Business Delegate, DAO, Session Façade, Factory Pattern.
Version Control: CVS,SVN,GIT, Rational clear case.
Operating System: Windows, Linux, Unix, MS-DOS
Confidential, Jacksonville, Florida
Full stack developer
- Developed multiple AngularJS controllers and configured Routes.
- Worked with UI designers and User experience team to define screen designs. Developed angular partials based on UI screens.
- Used Maven build tool for building and defining the dependencies of the project.
- Modified existing JAVA RESTful web services to support SPA model data needs in JSON format.
- Implemented annotations using JaxRS framework of restful web services.
- Used Spring IOC for specifying the dependencies of the objects using dependency injection.
- Optimized using responsive design techniques to work equally well at both full and mobile screen sizes. Implemented for multiple domains and topics using Bootstrap themes and a CSS "skin" for branding.
- Used React JS to calculate what are the changes needed to be made in DOM.
- Fast User Interfaces are created using React JS.
- Worked on creating Single Page Standalone Applications using EmberJS framework
- Used ORM (Object relational mapping) Hibernate Framework for mapping java classes to database tables.
- Designed, built, and deployed a multitude applications utilizing almost all of the MEAN stack (Including Express JS, MongoDB, Angular JS and Node JS)
- Built and Configured Servers in AWS Cloud Environment.
- Set up Jenkins server and build jobs to provide continuous automated builds based on polling the Git .
- Installed, configured, and administration of NoSQL database clusters in AWS Virtual Private Cloud Network.
- Implemented Mongo DB to achieve consistency in the data.
- Migrated the Entire traditional EC2 Classic environment to Private network in AWS Cloud. This included a 3 tier Web Application. Integrated custom Cloud Portal to AWS APIs for Automated Network.
- Used NodeJS for deploying POC and used for Bower and other development automation tasks.
- Custom Node.js proxy used to simulate API responses before client implementation was complete, and to proxy requests to finished client APIs, handling authentication, custom headers, virtual application root, etc.
- Writing server side request handling and automated functional test cases to validate UI functionality using NodeJS.
- Developed unit test cases using Jasmin framework and Karma testing environment.
Confidential, Kansas City, MO
Sr. JAVA Developer
- Wrote SQL queries, stored procedures and enhanced performance by running explain plans.
- Worked in all the modules of the application which involved front-end presentation logic developed using JSP and java script, Business objects developed using POJOs and data access layer using Hibernate framework.
- Used to building rich Internet applications using backbone JS to optimize in-browser use and to load the module and to improve the Speed.
- Front-end development utilizing Java script frameworks such as JQuery
- Have been working on Query optimization, functions and Stored Procedures and other database objects.
- Used Spring Boot to create enhanced micro services and implemented the security for service layer methods using Spring Security to provide authentication and authorization to certain business functions.
- Used Spring Boot for creating a decoupled architecture and a non-boiler plate code that enhances flexibility and removes code redundancy.
- Responsible for implementing server side Python code utilizing AWS
- Involved in writing Thread Safe blocks for multithread access to make valid transactions.
- Optimized cleaning up of session level Data Structure's shared across different open tabs, when data is flushed/committed from one of the tabs. Followed mark and sweep algorithm, to clean up tab level data upon next HTTP interaction..
- Designed, built, and deployed a multitude applications utilizing almost all of the AWS stack (Including EC2, MongoDB focusing on high-availability, fault tolerance, and auto-scaling)
- Enhanced user experience by designing new web features using MVC Framework like BackboneJS to accommodate these advanced and fast technologies.
- Communication to the server is done through a Restful API using BackboneJS.
- Responsible for the implementation of application system with Core Java and spring framework.
- Created and injected spring services, spring controllers and DAOs to achieve dependency injection and to wire objects of business classes.
- Used Spring Inheritance to develop beans from already developed parent beans.
- Designed and Implemented REST web services using JAX-RS.
- Used DAO pattern to fetch data from database using Hibernate for performing various database specific operations and avoided redundant database access statements, and thus achieved decoupling and flexibility.
- Used Hibernate Transaction Management, Hibernate Batch Transactions, and Hibernate cache concepts.
- Defined MultiAction, AbstractWizardForm and SimpleForm Controllers using Spring MVC framework providing very clean division between controllers, flexibility with the use of interfaces and providing thin web layer over business layer.
- Involved in tuning the front-end stack for performance (performance tuning).
- Used JENKINS to build and deploy the code in Dev and SIT environments.
- Deployed the application Code to various Remediation engines using JENKINS.
- Used Mocha and Chai for unit testing.
- Used AJAX extensively to implement front end /user interface features in the application.
- Developed Web Services clients to consume those Web Services as well other enterprise wide Web Services.
- Managed and maintained Oracle and NoSQL (MongoDB) databases in production domain.
- Focused on Test Driven Development (TDD) thereby creating detailed JUnit tests for every single piece of functionality before actually writing the functionality. Implemented unit test with karma test runner.
- Created Test cases, performed testing using JUnit, Selenium and documented the process.
- Extensively used Core Java such as Exceptions, and Collections
- Experience in using NoSQL (MongoDB) data models document, key-value & wide column, or graph model.
- Used Apache Maven for project management and building the application.
Java/ UI Developer
- Involved in the complete Software Development Life Cycle including Requirement Analysis, Design, Implementation, Testing and Maintenance.
- Deliver new and complex high quality solutions to clients in response to varying business requirements
- Designing the front end using JSP, JQuery, CSS and Html as per the requirements that are provided.
- Extensively used JQuery selectors, events, Traversal and JQuery AJAX with JSON Objects
- JQuery library has been used for creation of powerful dynamic Web Pages and web applications by using its advanced and cross browser functionality.
- Used Angular JS to develop a standalone test application, in scope of future usage of the framework.
- Also used Angular JS as framework to create a Single Page Application (SPA) which can bind data to specific views and synchronize data with server.
- Developed Responsive web application for backend system using Angular JS with HTML5 and CSS3.
- Used Spring AOP to enable the log interfaces and cross cutting concerns.
- Developed payment flow using AJAX partial page refresh, validation and dynamic drop down list.
- Utilize in-depth knowledge of functional and Technical experience in Java/J2EE and other leading-edge products and technology in conjunction with industry and business skills to deliver solutions to customer
- Designed application modules, base classes and utility classes using core java
- Used Spring validation and wrote validation rules.
- Primarily focused on the spring components such as Dispatcher Servlets, Controllers, Model and View Objects.
- Implemented the application following the J2EE best practices and patterns like Singleton, Factory, Session Façade, MVC and DAO.
- Developed Business components using Java Objects and used Hibernate framework to map the Java classes to the database.
- Implemented Model View Controller (MVC) Architecture and coded Java Beans.
- Taken care of complete Java multi-threading part in back end components.
- Designed and implemented customized exception handling to handle the exceptions in the application.
- Involved in developing code for obtaining bean references in spring framework using Dependency Injection (DI) or Inversion of Control (IOC) using annotations.
- Used Hibernate, object/relational-mapping (ORM) solution, technique of mapping data representation from MVC model to Oracle Relational data model with a SQL-based schema.
- Developed Hibernate DAO classes and with the spring frame work manager classes retrieve and save the data from the database.
- Implemented Hibernate taking advantage of Java features like annotation metadata, auto wiring specification that is used to implement the DAO layer with Hibernate Entity Manager’s Session Factory, HQL, and SQL.
- Used Spring IOC framework to integrate with Hibernate.
- Built model jar files and rule flow, helped design the large numbers of rules, extracted rules data from the database and decision tables. Invoked rules from Java side. Used Drools Decision Table using excels sheets with a Spring MVC project.
- Responsible for the technical direction and implementation of the Spring Batch framework.
- Created POC for Spring Batch for running batch jobs. Documented how Spring Batch is useful for the current project.
- Used Unit testing frameworks like Karma and Jasmin for unit testing.
- Implemented Maven Script to create JAR, WAR, EAR & dependency JARS and deploy the entire project onto the WebSphere Application Server
Environment: Spring, Eclipse, Oracle, WebSphere Application server, JSP, JQuery, JSF Framework, JDBC, Hibernate, XML, XSLT, CSS, DOM, DHTML, REST, Event Driven Architecture, Junit, Log4j, Oracle10g, TOAD, UNIX, Ant, Agile Scrum, JBoss Application Server, Jenkins.
Confidential, Cincinnati, OH
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of the application like Requirement gathering, Design, Analysis and Code development.
- Generated Use case diagrams, Class diagrams, and Sequence diagrams using Rational Rose
- The application is designed using J2EE design patterns and technologies based on MVC architecture
- Agile Methodology is used for development of the application.
- Used J2EEdesign patterns like Value Object Pattern, Session façade, Singleton, Factory and DAO.
- Implemented security for different front-end views based on the access privileges.
- Involved in writing XML validation classes using Struts validation framework.
- Designed the user interfaces using JSPs, AJAX and Struts Tags.
- Implemented the application using Java Server Faces (JSF) which is based on Model View Controller design pattern.
- Used PrimeFaces as a frontend technology to design the web pages.
- Extensively used XHTML, CSS, HTML in designing the frontend web pages.
- Used XML Web Services using SOAP services (JaxWS) to register agents using non-java application.
- Implemented Jax WS security for SOAP web services to obtain security.
- Implemented Spring AOP module to implement the crosscutting concerns like logging, security, Declarative Transaction Management.
- Used IBM WebSphere application server to optimize the application infrastructure to reduce costs with hybrid capabilities that provide the flexibility to deploy and manage the application across any cloud and any container service.
- Used JMS API for formal communication known as messaging to the remote server and also used IBMMQ for communication among servers.
- Used JMS for the asynchronous exchange of critical data and events among J2EE components. Publisher-Subscriber method was used for data loading and Point-To-Point method of JMS was used for event processing
- Implemented persistence layer using Hibernate that uses the POJOs (which do not have the business processes) to represent the persistence database tuples.
- Created and maintained mapping files and transaction control in Hibernate .
- Developed complex service components for Data Access Layer, DAO classes to interact with backend using Java and Hibernate Framework .
- Used IBM WebSphere Application Server to deploy the application.
- Developed Junit test cases for DAO and Service Layer methods.
Environment: JSP, Struts, Spring, OOAD, Oracle, HTML, AJAX, JMS, XML, Design Patterns, ANT, Rationale Rose, IBM RAD IDE, IBM WebSphere Application Server, Hibernate, LOG4J, SVN, JUNIT.
- Involved in the Requirements collection & Analysis from the business team.
- Created the design documents with use case diagram, class diagrams, and sequence diagrams using Rational Rose.
- Implemented the MVC architecture using Apache Struts Framework.
- Built Web pages that are more user-interactive using JQuery plug-in for Drag and Drop.
- Involved in using JQuery Validation Plug-in for client side validation.
- Responsible for creating the navigation menu and sub menu in the site using CSS, HTML and PHP
- Implemented Action Classes and server side validations for account activity, payment history and Transactions.
- Implemented views using Struts tags, JSTL and Expression Language.
- Implemented session beans to handle business logic for fund transfer, loan, credit card & fixed deposit modules.
- Worked with various java patterns such as Service Locater and Factory Pattern at the business layer for effective object behaviors.
- Involved in collecting requirements from Business Users and Data Modeling and designing and developing Tools using J2EE, Servlets , EJB , and JSP .
- Used UNIX Scripting to deploy the application.
- Worked on the JAVA Collections API for handling the data objects between the business layers and the front end.
- Worked with JAXB, SAXP and XML Schema for exporting data into XML format and importing data from XML format to data base and JAXB in the web service's request response data marshalling as well as un marshalling process.
- Implemented the web services client to consume the third-party service API for validating credit cards. Used XML Web Services using SOAP to transfer the amount to transfer application that is remote and global to different financial institutions.
- Extensively used JDBC for retrieving and updating the data between the database and application .
- Used Java Messaging Services (JMS) for reliable and asynchronous exchange of important information such as payment status report.
- Developed Unit test cases using JUnit.
- Developed Ant scripts and developed builds using Apache ANT.
- Used Log4J to capture the log that includes runtime exceptions.
- Used Clear Case for source code maintenance.
- Designed the application using the J2EE design patterns such as Session Façade, Business Delegate, Service Locator, Value Object and Singleton.
- Developed presentation tier as HTML, JSPs using Struts Framework. Used AJAX for faster page rendering .
- Developed the middle tier using EJBs Stateless Session Bean, Java Servlets.
- Involved in creating the web UI using Servlets and Custom tags.
- Designed and developed Servlets to communicate between presentation and business layer.
- Entity Beans used for accessing data from the Oracle database.
- Used JDBC to invoke Stored Procedures and used JDBC for database connectivity.
- Used Multithreading to perform heavy operations without blocking the flow.
- Prepared high and low level design documents for the business modules for future references and updates.
- Deployed the application in JBoss Application Server in development and production environment.
- Implemented CVS as Version control system.
- Used Batch jobs for a sequence of commands to be executed as a single unit by the operating system
- Used Exception Handling mechanisms to deal with exceptions in the program.
- Explicitly used Quartz Scheduler to support process workflow.
- Designed innovative automation tools to save time during production support activities, using Shell Scripting.
- Code Walkthrough/ Test cases and Test Plans.
- Used ANT as build tool. Used Junit for writing Unit tests.
Environment: HTML, Java Script, CoreJava, JUnit, JSP, Servlets, JDBC, Oracle, AJAX, CVS and JBoss Application Server, Shell Scripting, ANT.