- Over 9 years of experience and backed with rich domain knowledge, understanding and practical knowledge of several IT technologies, I seek a career with challenging assignments to amalgamate personal enrichment with professional goals.
- Expert in Various Agile methodologies like SCRUM, Test Driven Development(TTD), Incremental and Iteration methodology, Pair Programming, Agile Development &Testing using Software Development Life Cycle.
- Experienced in Development, Testing and Deployment of enterprise applications on Windows, Linux and UNIX platforms using IDE's such as Eclipse, STS, Rational Application Developer ( RAD), NetBeans, IntelliJ14.x/15.x.
- Developed core modules in large cross - platform applications using JAVA, J2EE, Spring, JSF, iBATIS, Hibernate, JSP, Servlets, EJB, JDBC, Web Services (SOAP, REST), E-Commerce, Micro Services.
- Experienced in Full stack UI technologies using Grunt js, Gulp Server, Yeoman generator for Angular.
- Expertise in using inbuilt and custom AngularJS directives and filters to add functionalities to the web page elements.
- Strong experience in Spring Framework modules such as Spring MVC, IOC, AOP, JDBC, JTA, IO, Spring Dashboard, Spring Boot, Spring Microservices, Spring REST, Spring Eureka, Spring Ribbon, Spring Netflix, Spring Zuul Proxy.
- Experienced in implementing Service Oriented Architecture and Web Services using SOAP, REST.
- Strong understanding of Micro services patterns - Circuit Breaker/Hystrix, DDD, Aggregator, Proxy Chaining.
- Developed applications using latest technologies like EJB3.2, Spring 3.x/4.x, Hibernate3.2/4.x, REST based Web services ( Axis2.0, JAX WS 2.0, JAX RS), Rule Engines ( Drools4.1, ILOG), jBPM tools.
- Proficient in using Amazon Web Services (AWS). Extensive experience focusing on services like EC2, Elastic Beanstalk, CloudWatch, CloudFront, Cloud Formation, IAM, S3, RDS, ElastiCache, SNS, SQS, AMI.
- Experienced in working with plugins like Kibana, Logstash for the implementation of Elastic Search.
- Experienced in working with Spring JDBC Templates, JMS Templates, Spring EAI, Spring Rest Templates.
- Experienced with XML related technologies such XML, XSLT (DOM, SAX), XPATH and DTD.
- Experience in database modeling, design and development of PL/SQL stored procedures, packages in relational databases: Oracle 9i / 10g / 11g, SQL Server 2005/2008, DB2, PostgreSQL and MySQL.
- Strong experience with MongoDB development (reports, schema design, map reduce functions) and migrations from SQL relational databases to NoSQL databases like MongoDB, Cassandra and CouchDB.
- Experienced in Middleware persistence frameworks like Hibernate/JPA Entities for mapping Java classes using Hibernate Query Language (HQL), HSQL Named Queries, Criteria, Projections.
- Experienced in Distributed Transaction Management system with Spring JTA Based on Atomikos and Bitronix.
- Hands on experience with build tools like Ant, Maven, Gradle and Logging tools like Log4J and Splunk.
- Experience with CICD-Ant, Maven, Gradle, Jenkins, Hudson, CVS, Git, GitHub.
- Experience in testing with JUnit Framework using Mockito and Easy Mock, Spring Junit Runner, JMeter.
- Expertise in several testing environments like JUnit, Selenium, CURL, Jenkins, SoapUI and System Testing.
- Responsible for support and maintenance of batch jobs, implemented Spring Batch for huge number of transactions.
- Experience in working with web servers like Tomcat 8, WebSphere 8, Jetty, JBoss7.1.0 and WebLogic 10.0.
- Experience in creating Docker images, Containers, push/pull and integrating with Spring Boot.
- Expertise with employment of Spring Kafka and Zookeeper apart from JMS as messaging service.
- Experience using secure authentication mechanisms like LDAP, SASL and Kerberos v4.
- Used Amazon Web Services (AWS) a secure cloud services platform, offering compute power, database storage, content delivery and other functionality to help businesses scale and grow.
- Experience working with AWS Elastic Cache in deploying, operating and scale in-memory data storage/cache in the cloud.
- Proficient in using test automation tools such as Selenium QA to develop automation testing scripts for web and client server applications.
Languages: Java 1.8, J2EE, Scala 2.12.1, Python 3.6.0
Web Technologies: SERVLETS 3.1, JSP 3.0, JavaBeans 3.0, Java Servlet API 3.0
Frameworks: Spring 4.3, Hibernate 4.3, Angular JS 1.0/1.5/2.0, Spring Security 3.2
Application/Web servers: Apache Tomcat 8, IBM WebSphere 8.0, Jetty, Jenkins 2.50, WebSphere MQ 7.5
Cloud Environments: Azure, AWS, Netflix Eureka, Mesos, Kubernetes.
IDE: Eclipse, NetBeans 8.0.2, IntelliJ 2017.1, Spring Tool Suite (STS) 3.8.3
Operating system: Windows 10, Linux Mint 18.1, Unix
Bug tracking Tools: JUNIT4.12, JIRA 7.0, Bugzilla 4.4.12, Curl 7.36
Reporting Tools: Jasper Reports 6.0, Crystal Reports XI, SSRS 5.0
Methodologies: Agile, waterfall, TDD (Test-Driven-Development), Scrum
Developer IDE Platforms: Eclipse, Edit plus, Notepad ++, TEXT PAD, JBuilder, Net Beans 8.0.2, IntelliJ 2017.1, Spring Tool Suite (STS) 3.8.3, GITHUB 2.12.0
Build Tools: Ant 1.10, Maven 3.3.9, Gradle 3.4.1
Web Services: SOAP 1.2, REST 2.0, JAX-WS, JAX-RPC, JAX-RS, ElastiCache
Confidential, San Antonio, TX
Sr. Java Full Stack Developer
- Participating in Requirement Analysis and technical assessment during project life cycle.
- Used Agile methodology and attended daily and weekly SCRUM meetings to update working status etc.,
- Designed class, sequence, activity, flow diagrams using UML Visio and Sparx.
- Involved in writing Thread safe blocks for Multithreading access to make valid transactions.
- Designed and developed processes using Multi-Threading to make asynchronous.
- Used J2EE design patterns like Model View Controller(MVC), Singleton, Factory, Data Access Object (DAO), Data Transfer Object (DTO) and Service Locator etc.,
- Worked with jQuery plugins like Banner, Slider, Accordion, Tabs, jQuery Dropdown, Image Gallery.
- Developed RESTful web services using Jersey, Spring framework and JAX-RS.
- Created REST based web services by establishing links using HATEOAS from Spring based application.
- Used Spring core for dependency injection/inversion of control (IOC), and integrated AngularJS and Hibernate.
- Spring Boot Microservices were developed with microservice architecture using REST and Apache Kafka.
- Monitored service health check from Spring Boot admin console using swaggered UI registered micro services.
- Load balancing among the servers was implemented by using Spring Ribbon.
- Implemented fail safe and circuit breaker patterns in Spring Boot Micro Service applications using Hystrix and monitored the services using Hystrix Dashboard.
- Used Eclipse based Spring Tool Suite (STS) for development and debugging Spring Boot applications, Microservices and deployed in to AWS lambda Expression.
- Implemented Micro-services using Pivotal Cloud Foundy platform build upon Spring Boot Services.
- Used Cloud Foundry to build, run and deploy the model developed.
- Configured Identity and Access Management (IAM) groups and users in AWS for improved login authentication.
- AWS EC2 instances were configured in Dev and QA environment using NodeJs.
- Used Amazon cloud formation templates for creating stacks to launch AWS infrastructure and resources.
- Deployed Docker contained Spring boot micro services in to AWS EC2 container service using AWS admin console and used lambda to run applications in AWS console.
- Experience with building Docker Images and running them on Docker container.
- Used Docker coupled with load-balancing tool NGINX to achieve Continuous Delivery.
- Developed web pages using Ajax, jQuery, AngularJS 1.5, HTML5, UI-Bootstrap and Less CSS.
- Experience in writing JSON REST APIs using Golang.
- Worked with Apache Tomcat 8 and NodeJs servers to deploy and configure Java API’s and front end modules.
- Accessed REST Spring calls in AngularJS using promises, custom directives and custom services.
- Implemented web system using new technologies such as Websocket, Less and Play Framework .
- Developed API's to read and publish data from Elasticsearch cluster using native Java Transport client as well as REST client. Worked on Spring Integration with the Elasticsearch
- Experience in creating Responsive Web Design(RWD), using Bootstrap, HTML5 and CSS3.
- Implemented CSS Selector, CSS Scalable and modular approach in the front-end design.
- Experience in designing Adobe Flex UI components as well as skinning of custom Flex components.
- Created online Pdf forms using Adobe LiveCycle ES2 designer and integrated to java code.
- Leveraging AngularJS resources for all data access, encapsulating URLs and standardizing data access.
- Used Oracle 11g/12c for the backend data and performed complex queries using joins for CRUD operations.
- Uploaded files in to Oracle database using CLOB and BLOB.
- Experience in Normalization and performance tuning with Oracle DB .
- Used PL/SQL for views, indexes and stored procedures in oracle database using TOAD and Query optimization.
- Used HQL, Named Parameters, Named Queries and Interfaces such as Expression, Query and Criteria for implementation of Hibernate template and extensively used Hibernate Cache.
- Experience on Hibernate mappings, EH cache, Lazy loading transactions and Lockings.
- Implemented service layer on the top of Cassandra using Core Java, Data Stax API and Restful API.
- Developed DAO layer using Cassandra and expertise in CQL (Cassandra Query Language) , for retrieving the data present in Cassandra cluster by running queries in CQL .
- Good Experience in using sqoop to load data to and from Cassandra cluster.
- Responsible for developing client's websites using the Magento Commerce e-commerce platform.
- Configured Protractor test classes and Selenium grid end to end testing on the front end.
- Involved in code reviews and unit testing using JUnit framework.
- Created Test automation framework using Cucumber and Selenium web driver.
- Worked with several testing frameworks such as JUnit, Easy Mock, Mockito and Power Mock.
- Used Junit for unit testing and implemented with Log4j to provide logs of exceptions.
- Used Drools engine for validating business rules before executing in runtime.
- Used Git for version control and JIRA for bug Tracking and Project Management.
- Used Jenkins , Ansible like CI/CD tools to make daily builds and deploys.
- Worked with JAXB parser for marshalling and Unmarshalling XML data.
- Developed XPATH, XQUERY and custom XML parsers based on SAX, DOM as part of XML Consumption.
- Used automated Ant build scripts to package and compile the application and used Log4J for Logging in project.
- Involved in implementation of QA Test Automation Frameworks build using Selenium and Maven technologies under java platform utilizing industry leading harness design patterns and approaches.
- Developed and maintained Automated QA text cases in selenium WebDriver using Java programming language.
- Involved in coding the components in Play, Akka and Hadoop cluster task like commissioning &decommissioning Nodes without any effect to running jobs and data
Confidential, Dallas, TX
Java Full Stack Developer
- Developed and tested modules using Agile (SCRUM) methodologies and developed Technical design documents.
- Work flow and workflow navigations were developed to work per the user roles.
- Followed Agile with JIRA for a 2-week release approach of development/deployment strategy.
- Worked with controller, service and view components in applications using Spring 3.5 framework.
- Implemented Spring modules like Controller, DI/IOC, Autowiring, Spring security, AOP and AspectJ.
- Service Oriented Architecture(SOA) was exposed through RESTful web services with loose coupling between layers using Spring framework during development.
- Implemented RESTful Web services in Service Oriented Architecture ( SOA ) to retrieve data from client side and made REST API calls from Node.js and parsed the data to client and handled the security and Authorization using Spring Security and OAuth authentication protocol respectively.
- Enterprise level web applications were supported by building Spring based Java and Scala micro services.
- Consumed messages from JMS-Message driven beans and Active MQ. Integrated Active MQ services with Beans.
- Created Single Page Application (SPA) which can data bind and synchronize with server with AngularJS framework.
- Improved source code maintenance which resulted in significant code reduction, ease of upgrade, scalability, ease of developer spin and superior performance by refactoring existing AngularJS application.
- Java expression tags were avoided using Bean, HTML and LogicTags, and used display tags to render large data.
- Involved in developing role based HTML navigational menu, where in menu items change dynamically based on the values derived from database in the form of XML data.
- Hibernate DAO classes were developed to retrieve and save data using Spring framework manager classes.
- Experience in Creating, Dropping Indexes, Tables, Stored Procs and Views on Oracle DB.
- Cloud environment for micro services was provided using Spring cloud Netflix(Eureka server, Hystrix, Ribbon).
- Expertise with employment of Spring Kafka and Zookeeper apart from JMS as messaging service.
- Developed and implemented two Service Endpoints (end to end) in Java using Play framework, Akka server Hazel cast.
- Deployed the Application into Docker container and made easily accessible at runtime using Cloud Foundry and other cloud services like AWS, Netflix Eureka, Spring Hystrix as fallback method, Spring Ribbon for load balancing and a broker service to maintain status using Spring Kafka and Zookeeper.
- Developed client applications using JAXR and JAXM to connect to the UDDI registry.
- Apache Mesos and Kubernetes were used as the best ecosystem to deploy and manage Micro-services .
- Developed CI/CD system with Jenkins on Kubernetes container environment utilizing Kubernetes .
- Ant is used for building the application EAR.
- Analyze and resolve conflicts related to merging of source code for GIT .
- Log4J is used for logging purposes and debug levels are defined for controlling what we log.
- Writing Unit test cases using JUnit testing framework and performed unit and system testing.
- Selenium’s playback tool feature for authoring tests has been used in executing more than 100 test cases.
- Expertise on Selenium Data Driven framework and integrating it with Maven Build Management Tool, TestNG Unit Testing tool and Jenkins Continuous Integration Tool .
- Created and configured management reports and dashboards using Splunk .
- Merging properties of different environments to in corporate necessary changes that get reflected in new environments.
- Working with on-site and off-site resources for successful implementation of the Workflow module.
- Created automation test scripts using selenium Webdriver and autoit to test all end-to-end components of the application.
- Execution of Test script using selenium Web Driver through TestNG and Jenkins.
Confidential - Raleigh, NC
- Experienced with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) with object oriented of business process and worked on developing Service oriented architecture applications in agile development environment.
- Developed Web applications in MVC architecture using Spring framework.
- Implemented logging in the application using Spring Framework AOP module to know the application status. Used Spring DAO module for performing CRUD operations on database.
- Spring MVC Framework IOC design pattern to provide relation between application components. Separated application configuration and dependency specification from actual application code.
- Developed REST web services using Spring MVC to extract client related data from database and used SOAPUI for testing these RESTFULAPI web services.
- Familiarity with Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) by developing and consuming RESTful web services based on JAX-RS and Jersey.
- Wrote corresponding one-one REST methods to implement respective change requests (change appliers)
- Implemented the Web Service client for the login authentication, credit reports and applicant information using JAX-WS 2.0 and Apache Axis 2.
- Called external vendor applications using Web Services for delivering notifications.
- Created SOAP based web service using JAX-WS and tested service using SOAP UI.
- Tested REST services using google chrome’s POSTMAN plugin.
- Worked on JUnit for creating test cases for all the Business Rules and the application code.
- Experienced with setting up the basic project setup from scratch using Spring- Hibernate based design.
- Posted messages to external vendor sites using ApacheCXF and exposed services to other client applications.
- Worked on JPA as persistence layer, involving EJB annotations to synchronize with database through XML.
- Used JIBX binding to convert Java object to XML and vice-versa.
- Deployed the application inJBoss Application Server.
- Developed CSS sheets for developing user aesthetic UI components.
Confidential - Monroe, LA
- Identified the Business requirements of the project.
- Involved in preparing System Requirements for the project.
- Involved in preparing the Detailed Design document for the project.
- Designed the data flow for the client-side screens and the object interaction layer for the server side components using Rational Rose.
- Involved in Use Case Diagrams, Class Diagrams and Sequence diagrams using Rational Rose.
- Design patterns are extensively used to achieve clean separation of different layers. Used different patterns like Adapter, Singleton, Strategy, Factory, Abstract Factory, MVC, DAO and Service Locator, Facade.
- Used Spring Framework AOP Module to implement logging in the application to know the application status.
- Spring MVC Framework IOC (Inversion of Control) design pattern is used to have relationships between application components. It is also used to separate the application configuration and dependency specification from the actual application code.
- Used Spring Framework for Dependency Injection and integrated it with the Struts Framework and Hibernate.
- Used the Struts Validation and Tiles Framework in the presentation layer.
- Implemented the application using Jakarta Struts Framework, which is based on MVC design pattern.
- Used XML/XSLT for transforming common XML format and SAML for Single Sign-On.
- Designed configuration XML Schema for the application.
- Used XML Http Request Object to provide asynchronous communication as part of AJAX implementation.
- MQ was used to provide a single unifying transport that reduces cost and maintenance efforts, including support for HTTP, REST and JMS.
- WSDL was used for publishing Web Service interfaces.
- Used SOAP for Web Services by exchanging XML data between applications over HTTP.
- Designed and implemented Java Classes to use JAXP parser to create Java objects to be able to modify the data received in the response.
- Wrote Ant Scripts to automate the build and deploy process.
- Involved in Code Review, Unit Testing and Integration Testing, Selenium Web Driver.
- Worked on Oracle 10g for applications containing Annotated EJB3.0 entities relating to JPA.
- Designed the application using the J2EE design patterns such as Session Façade, Business Delegate, Service Locator, Value Object, Value List Handler, Singleton.
- Developed Use case diagrams, Object diagrams, Class diagrams, and Sequence diagrams using UML.
- Developed presentation tier as HTML, JSPs using Struts Framework.
- Developed the middle tier using EJBs.
- Developed session, entity beans and message driven beans.
- Entity Beans used for accessing data from the SQL Server database. jQuery opinionated about how a CRUD (Create, Read, Update, Delete) application should be built.
- Prepared high and low level design documents for the business modules for future references and updates.
- Deployed the application on WebSphere application server in development and production environment.
- Undertook the Integration and testing of the various parts of the application.
- Developed automated Build files using ANT.
- Used Subversion for version control and log4j for logging errors.
- Code Walkthrough, Test cases and Test Plans.
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Used Rational Rose for the Use Case Diagrams, Object Diagrams, Class Diagrams and Sequence Diagrams to represent the detailed design phase.
- Created Servlets which route submittals to appropriate Enterprise JavaBean (EJB) components and render retrieved information.
- Developed Session Beans to process requests from the user and used entity beans to retrieve and update customer information.
- Involved in writing the exception and validation classes using Struts validation rules.
- Developed various EJB components to fulfill the business functionality.
- Implemented the Email module, which included setting up JMS message queue, designing and developing email client which sent Java messages to the message queue, designing and developing message driven beans that consumed the messages from the queue and sent emails using contents from the message.
- Used Apache Axis for consuming Web Services.
- Used WebSphere Application Server for deploying various components of application.
- Persistence layer was implemented using Hibernate Framework.
- Front-end is designed by using HTML, CSS, JSP, Servlets, JSTL, Ajax and Struts.
- Involved in developing the CSS sheets for the UI Components.
- Used XML with SAX parser to transfer data between applications.
- Written ANT scripts for building application artifacts.
- Monitored the error logs using Log4J and fixing the problems.
- Wrote PL/SQL stored procedures, Prepared statement and used API.
- Involved in writing and executing stored procedures, functions and triggers for Oracle to create a Database Management System.
- Used JUnit for unit testing.
- Created Unit, Acceptance and Integration Test Documents and Code Review Documents.