- Over 7 years of software development experience in object oriented programming, design and development of Multi - Tier distributed, Enterprise applications using Java and J2EE technologies with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Strong J2EE/Java application development background, with experience in defining functional and technical specifications.
- Extensive knowledge in working with J2EE technologies such as Servlets, JSP, JDBC, EJB, JNDI, Java Beans, JMS and Object-Oriented Programming techniques.
- Intensive knowledge in databases like Oracle, SQL Server, PL/SQL, Queries, Triggers, DB2 Client, O/R Mapping, Hibernate, and JPA.
- Experience in client side designing and validations using HTML, DHTML, CSS, Java Script, AJAX and JSP.
- Expertise in various open source frameworks like Struts, Spring, JSF, and ORM Technology like Hibernate 3.0.
- Experience in working with multiple Servers like IBM Web Sphere, Web Logic, JBoss and Apache Tomcat.
- Extensive development experience on different IDE’s like Eclipse, MyEclipse, NetBeans, Web Logic Workshop, and WSAD/RAD.
- Experience in XML related technologies like JAXP, JAXB, XML, XTREAM, XSL, XSD, XPATH, DTD, and XML Schemas.
- Experience in using DOM and SAX parsers to process, validate, parse and extract data from XML files.
- Experience in Web Services Technologies like SOAP, WSDL, UDDI, JMS and Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Expertise in various components in Spring IOC, AOP and MVC (Model View Controller) architecture.
- Experienced in usingLog4jand good expertise in Ant tool and IVY tool.
- Hands on experience in UML Modeling using Rational Rose, UMLet.
- Good experience on Design Patterns (J2EE) like Singleton Factory Method, DAO, Session Facade, Front Controller, and Delegate Pattern.
- Extensive experience in implementation of the version control software VSS, CVS and Clear Case.
- Experience in various Agile methodologies like Test Driven Development (TDD), SCRUM, and Pair Programming.
- Assisted in Developing testing plans and procedures for unit test, system test, and acceptance test.
- Diligent and highly enthusiastic professional with strong technical, analytical and communication skills.
Languages: Java 1.4/1.5/1.6/1.7/1.8/ , SQL and PL/SQL, UML, XML, XSL, XSLT, C, C++
J2EE Technologies: JDBC 2.1/3.0, Servlets, JSP, JNDI, JMS, JUnit, Java Mail API, RMI, JAXB, JAXP, Apache Axis2, REST.
Frameworks: Struts 1.x, Spring 1.x/2.x, MVC architecture, JSF 1.x/2.x, EJB 2.x/3.xPersistence layer, Hibernate 2/3.1
IDEs/tools: Eclipse, MyEclipse, Net-Beans, JBoss, WSAD/RAD, IBM Rational Software Architect (RSA).
Version Control: VSS, CVS, Subversion, Clear Case.
Database: Oracle10g/9i, MS SQL Server 2000/2005/2008 , DB2, Microsoft Access, and MySQL
Documentation Tools: MS Office 2003/2007/2010 , Visio, MS Project, MS SharePoint
Web/Application Servers: IBM Web Sphere, Web Logic, Apache Tomcat.
Methodologies: Agile, SCRUM, TDD, Waterfall
Operating Systems: Windows (Major), Linux
Others: ANT, IVY, Maven, Rational Rose,UMLet, Log4J, JUnit
Confidential, Tampa, Fl
- Analysis, design of current and new system components.
- Interact with members of business group and other developers and work as a team or individually.
- Coding, testing and production implementation.
- Integration activities (application setups, configurations, coordination with other teams).
- Understand business requirements from functional and technical specifications.
- Made enhancements and fixed bugs on an existing Standalone Data driven project.
- Utilized iterative development methodologies like Agile for the design and development of the application.
- Utilized Spring as the architectural framework. Have utilized Dependency Injection, Spring MVC, AOP, SpringDAO and Spring Context modules of Spring framework in the project.
- Performance tuning of Oracle database. Used Stored Procedures, Materialized Views and Synonyms in the database for maintaining data in the test environment as per the production data. Used JDBC to make database calls.
- Written Database Objects such as stored procedures and functions for updating the database using SQL with the transaction/orders been placed through the presentation layer.
- Utilized Hibernate for data mapping and persistence transaction to the database
- Implemented new DAO and DTO layers for the existing available project to pull the data from database and used to store data into Collection Objects such as Map's and Array Lists.
- Efficient in writing SQL and HQL scripts.
- Utilized SOAP web services to call Oracle DB by generating WSDL stubs and used to deploy it on JBoss application server and unit tested the Web service with tool called SOAP UI.
- Support/maintenance/monitoring of existing DEV, QA, UAT and Production environments.
Environment: Java 1.6, JDBC, Eclipse 4.3 as IDE on Windows 7, JBoss as app-server, JUnit, Oracle with SQL, Team Foundation Server 2010, Spring Framework, Spring Web Services, Ant, Hibernate 3.0, Log 4j, SOAP UI.
Confidential, Memphis, TN
- Created Technical documentation, Sequence Diagrams, Class level design, UML Diagrams for module wise
- Struts Frame work is used as the implementation of Model-View-Controller (MVC) design pattern for the JSP.
- Used struts tags libraries and created struts configuration files, tiles-def.xml, application-resources properties files for the application.
- Developed the Dispatch Action Classes corresponding to the JSPs.
- Created DynaAction form as the part of struts framework development.
- Developed Action forms, Action classes, Log 4j, and struts-config.xml file of Struts MVC2 framework.
- Solving the new issues from end users and worked with new Change Requests.
- Used to write SQL queries, Triggers, Functions for Oracle database and developed some complex SQL queries.
- Deployed the web components in Tomcat Web Server.
- Coordination with testing team, Preparing Test cases and application team members.
- Unit testing and system testing using Defect Tracking System.
- Provided Production Support for the application.
- Implementing Quality related processes for the project using Quality Management System.
- Used Hibernate as the ORM framework in conjunction with Struts.
Environment: Jdk 1.7, Core Java, J2SE, J2EE, Factory Patterns, Multithreading, JSP 1.2, JDBC, JNDI, Servlets 2.3, Ant, Xml1.0, Struts1.1, Java Script 1.6, Hibernate 3.0, Log4j, Oracle9i, CVS, ClearCase, Tomcat 4.x Web Server, Eclipse IDE3.0, UNIX, Linux.
Confidential, Philadelphia, PA
- Developed application layout and composing tiles definitions, managed beans to use with JSF, Transfer Objects to pass data over layers, Business Delegates for invoking business methods of EJBs, Stateless Session Beans which will access Business Objects, which will in turn call DAO's to retrieve & update data in the database.
- Performed Use case design, object modeling using UML, like transformation of the Use Cases into Class Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams.
- Developed UI pages with JSF framework.
- Framework leverages JSF features like Event handling, Validation mechanisms, and state management.
- Created Managed bean used to instantiate backing beans used in a JSF application and storing them in a Scope.
- Spring Framework at Business Tier and uses Spring's Bean Factory for initializing services.
- Developed the AJAX functionality using Ajax4JSF tags libraries and also implementing AJAX functionality for Asynchronous calls.
- Used Spring Core Annotations for Dependency Injection.
- Developed Backing beans to handle UI components state and stores that state in a scope.
- Wrote EJBStateless session to communicate with Controller and Service layer i.e. make the EJB calls from Backing Beans.
- Involved in writing the database integration code using Hibernate.
- Prototyped use of JSF for presentation development and Spring for middle tier development to analyze if use would ease development.
- Used Java Mailing or Messaging Service (JMS) API’s for mailing detailed notifications depending upon the success and failure once the backend process is complete and also for mailing administrator of any system related problems.
- Extensively used JSF Core and HTML tags and also FLEX for UI development.
- Used Spring Framework with Hibernate to map to Oracle database.
- Wrote HBM Files for mapping Java objects to tables in relational database and updated it as required.
- Hibernate used as Persistence framework mapping the ORM objects to tables.
- Developed HQL, SQL queries.
- Used Agile methodology and participated in SCRUM meetings.
- Build the application using TDD (Test Driven Development) approach.
- Used Oracle as database and Involved in the development of PL/SQL backend implementation and using SQL created Select, Update and Delete statements.
- Developed web-based customer management software and SOA architecture using Facelets, myFaces/Icefaces, JSF, Spring and web services.
- Used MAVEN for project management and build automation.
- Used Subversion as a version control for implementing the application.
- Implemented various J2EE design patterns for designing this application.
- Design patterns of Business Delegates, Service Locator and DTO are used for designing the web module of the application.
- Used Factory, Singleton design patterns for implementing enterprise modules/ DTO ’s.
- Developed the Web Interface using Struts, Java Script, HTML and CSS.
- Extensively used the Struts controller component classes for developing the applications.
- Extensively used the struts application resources properties file for error codes, views labels and for Product Internationalization.
- Struts 1.2 has provided its own Controller component and integrates with other technologies to provide the Model and the View for the Model, used Struts to interact with standard data access technologies, like JDBC and EJB.
- Used Spring DI for integrating Spring Service classes with Struts.
- JavaBeans were used to store in a number of different collections of "attributes". Each collection has different rules for the lifetime of that collection, and the visibility of the beans stored there. The JavaServer Pages (JSP) Specification defines scope choices.
- Struts Framework provided the functionality to validate the form data. It’s used to validate the data on the users browser as well as on the server side. Struts Framework emits the java scripts and it’s used to validate the form data on the client browser.
- Consumed webservices using Axis Webservices.
- Involved in developing business tier using stateless session bean (acts as a Session Facade) and Message driven beans.
- Used JDBC and Hibernate to connect to the database using Oracle.
- Hibernate was used to Map relational data directly to java objects.
- Data sources were configured in the app server and accessed from the DAO’s through HIBERNATE.
- Developed SQL stored procedures and prepared statements for updating and accessing data from database.
- Involved in developing database specific data access objects (DAO) for Oracle.
- Used CVS for source code control and JUNIT for unit testing.
- Used RAD as IDE for development.
- The entire Application is deployed in WebSphere Application Server.
- Involved in peer code reviews and performed integration testing of the modules.
- Followed coding and documentation standards.
- Responsible for Delivery, User Acceptance Test issues for the application
Environment: Java, J2EE, JDK1.5, JSP 2.0,Struts 1.2, Axis Webservices, JSP 2.0, Servlets 2.4,JDBC, EJB 3.0, Spring DI, Hibernate 3.0, ANT, Java Script 1.7,Oracle 9i, MS-SQL, Web services, XML1.1, JMS, IBM Web Sphere 6/6.1,, JUnit, Rational Rose, Linux, CVS 1.1, RUP, XSLT.
Confidential, Phoenix, AZ
- Involved in Design, Development and Support phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Uses Rational Rose for model driven development and UML modeling.
- Extensively used JSTL tags and Struts tag libraries. Used Struts tiles as well in the presentation tier.
- Participated in coding Spring AOP components for the Transactional Model to handle many requests. Involved in writingJSP and Servlet components.
- Actively involved in designing and implementing the application using various design patterns such as Singleton, DAO,Front Controller, Service Locator, Business Delegate, Façade and Data Access Object.
- Used Java Message Service (JMS) for reliable and asynchronous exchange of important information such as loan status report.
- Developed Web services for sending and getting data from different applications using SOAP messages, such as Loan Applications, to transfer data from Branch Server to Head Office Server, then used SAX and DOM XML parsers for data retrieval.
- Involved in configuring JNDI properties and used Data Source objects for database communication.
- Involved in the JMS Connection Pool and the implementation of publish and subscribe using Spring JMS. Used JMS Template to publish and Message Driven Bean (MDB) to subscribe from the JMS provider.
- Used Hibernate, object/relational-mapping (ORM) solution, technique of mapping data representation from MVC model to Oracle Relational data model with SQL-based schema.
- Deployed the application on Web Sphere Application Server.
- Used JUnit framework for unit testing of application and Log4j to capture the log that includes runtime exceptions.
- Worked on Agile, SCRUM development methodology and built the application with Test Driven Development (TDD).
- Used ANT as a build tool and IVY as dependency tool.
- Used CVS version control for implementing the application.