- 6+ years of professional experience in IT industry on Cross Platform (Web & Client - Server) application development and design using Object Oriented Programming, Java /J2EE technologies.
- Experience in developing applications using Java (Multithreading, I/O Stream, Collections, RMI, JDBC, and Java Beans).
- Experienced in using Java IDE tools like Eclipse, Net Beans, JBuilder, and JDeveloper.
- Solid Understanding of RDBMS concepts and experience in working with Oracle 9i/10g/11g, DB2 and MY SQL.
- Experience developing applications using Model View Controller Framework.
- Worked on MVC Architecture like STRUTS, Spring MVC, JSF.
- In depth understanding of the e-commerce, Retail, Banking Domain.
- Experience in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) - Requirements Specification, Design documents and writing Test cases using various software engineering process ranging from Waterfall to Agile methodology.
- Good knowledge of Configuration Management tools like SVN, CVS and Subversion Codes.
- Good experience in XML technologies such as DTD/Schemas, DOM/SAX Parsers.
- Experienced in developing UML diagrams like use cases, class diagrams and sequence diagrams using Rational Rose and MS Visio tool.
- Experienced in developing Service Oriented Architecture using Web Services, Axis 2.0 / JAXB 2.0 and JMS.
- Used JSF framework in developing user interfaces using JSF UI Components, Validator, Events and Listeners
- Technical expertise in the areas of Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD) Using UML, Software Life Cycle Management and Development of Distributed applications.
- Excellent understanding & hands on in Hibernate, Hibernate Query Language (HQL), Transactions, Exceptions, Java Message Service (JMS), Java Transaction API (JTA),Active MQ.
- Followed Waterfall and Agile/Scrum methodology of software development which satisfies the customer through early and continuous delivery of valuable software.
- Log4J for extensible logging, debugging and error tracing.
- Experience in working with customers to determine their needs, gather, analyze and document requirements, communicate with customers throughout the development cycle, manage customer expectations, resolve issues and provide project status
- Used Eclipse as development tool, Weblogic 10.3 as application server to GlassFish
- Experience in using Open Source frameworks like Log4J, ANT and Maven.
- Hands on experience in writing Unit Tests using JUnit, TestNG, Mockito. Working experience on Selenium, Cucumber and other Test Automation Frameworks.
- Worked in TDD(Test Driven Development) and version management tools GIThub, Stash, SVN, Perforce, Harvest and TFS
- Good Experience in writing Stored Procedures, Functions, DDL and DML SQL queries.
- Strong team player, ability to work independently and in a team as well, ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment, commitment towards learning.
Languages: C, C++, Java, J2EE, SQL, PL/SQL
Operating Systems: Windows 98/2000/XP/NT, Sun Solaris, Linux, Unix (AIX), MS-DOS.
Java Technologies: J2SE, J2EE, JSF, JSR168, JSP, Servlets, EJB, Swing, JDsBC, JMS, MDB, JNDI, Web Services, Design Patterns, JAVA Beans
Web/App. Server: WebSphere 6.1/8.0/8.5, Tomcat 5.5/6.0, WebLogic 7.0/8.1/9.2/10.0 , JBoss 3.2/4.0.2,5.0.
Frameworks & IDE Tools: Struts1.3, Spring 3.0, JPA, Hibernate 3.0, JUnit, ANT, AJAX, Log4J, Eclipse 1.0/3.1, WeblogicWorkshop9.2/10.3, WSAD 5.1, RAD 6.0, PowerBuilder, GIT, Rational ClearCase, TOAD, Maven
Web-Development Technologies: JSP, XML, XSD, XSLT, DTD, DOM, LDAP, HTML, Java Script, AJAX, JQUERY, AngularJS,Ext JS,CSS, DHTML, Agile Methodology, Servlets, JSTL (Tag Libraries), ANT, JUnit.
RDBMS: ORACLE 10g/11g, SQL Server 6.5, MS Access.
OOAD: UML, Design Patterns.
Sr. Java Developer
Confidential, Oaks, PA
- Responsible for designing and developing Web based Enterprise applications using Java/J2EEtechnologies such as Spring, Servlets, REST and SOAP.
- Used application servers like IBM WebSphere and Apache Tomcat to deploy the J2EE applications.
- Worked in Agile Software development methodology.
- Used the Design Patterns such as Data Access Object and Model View Controller.
- Responsible for producing and consuming the SOAP and RESTful web services.
- Used Spring Core, Spring Web MVC, Spring ORM, Spring JDBC and DAO, Spring AOP.
- Involved in creating the Hibernate POJO Objects and mapped using Hibernate Annotations and creating WSLD files in SOAP Web Service.
- Implement the service class, which get the data from Restful web service or database.
- Used Hibernate, object/relational-mapping (ORM) solution, technique of mapping data representation from MVC model to Oracle Relational data model with a SQL-based schema.
- Used GIT and SVN as version control tools for implementing and task recognizing.
- Used Oracle databases management system for the applications DAO and connected using JDBC driver with the application program.
- Also performed the data migration from RDBMS to NoSQL database MongoDB.
- Created PL/SQL stored procedures, triggers, functions, packages and sequences in MySQL SQL.
- Developed SQL queries including joins, unions that perform data retrieval for the application, with respect to the business rules.
- Responsible for building the application using MAVEN.
- Responsible for creating robust automated unit/functional test and deployment scripts.
- Used Junit manual testing for the Spring MVC application.
- Worked on Linux operating system to run and execute the Shell Scripting code which are used to develop the business logic and implement in Java environment.
- Responsible for collaborating with product owner to identify and prioritize product requirements.
Sr. Java Developer
Confidential, Orlando, FL
- Coordinated designs and implementation of application, collaborated with project managers and engineering teams.
- Designed and coded application components in an AGILE environment utilizing a test driven development approach.
- Involved on development of Rest web services using JAX-RS in a spring based project.
- Involved in coding in core java and using java concurrency Executor Service interface, we utilized parallel processing to invoke independent services in parallel. This helps us improving the overall response time.
- Developed a polling application using Rest service to capture the feed.
- Developed application callers to invoke the WebServices and perform the validations.
- Worked on Multithreading to schedule the jobs and executing each processing step created an Array blocking queue to distribute the threads.
- Developed Controllers using Spring 3.2 MVC.
- Called Rest web services through AngularJS services to get JSON Object and modified the response object to display in UI.
- Designed and Developed Web Services using RESTFul and SOAP protocols with Apache CXF 2.7, JAX-RS/Jersey, JAX-WS, XML and JSON.
- Developed a web service to communicate with the databases using SOAP.
- Integrated Struts application with Spring Framework by configuring Deployment descriptor file and application context file in Spring Framework.
- Used Log4j APIs for logging in the application.
- Worked on developing the web services classes, WSDL using Apache Axis. Developed Web Services to retrieve data from legacy systems.
- Developed web applications on Tomcat server.
- Used GIT for version control across common source code used by developers.
- Created a build environment for Java using Jenkins, GIT, Maven, and deployed .WAR/.JAR/.EAR files.
- Created maven archetypes for generating fully functional REST web services supporting both XML and JSON message transformation.
- Used Eclipse Integrated Development Environment (IDE) in entire project development.
- Interact and coordinate with team members to develop detailed software requirements that will drive design, implementation and testing of the Consolidated Software application.
- Performed validations using available validation controls and regular expressions in java.
- Used WebSphere App Server for Coding, testing and deploying the web application.
- Creating unit test strategy, preparing test environments and test cases.
- End to end implementation of process execution framework and job handling framework.
Environment: Core Java, Java 1.7, Spring 3.2, RESTful Web Services, ESB, Apache Tomcat 7.0, Apache Maven 2.2.1, GIT, SOAP WebService, AngularJS, RESTful, JUNIT 3.8, Eclipse 4.2, Cxf 2.7, Log 4j, JAX-RS/Jersey, JAX-WS, XML and JSON.
Confidential, Painted Post, NY
- Involved in multiple internal projects, which involve the exchange and off-Exchange flows and in both the waterfall and agile methodologies.
- Developed User Interface using JSP, Java Script, JQuery, Tag libraries and Struts MVC frame work.
- Responsible for building applications in various flows such as online and telephonic flows, open enrollment and special enrollment, on-exchange and off-exchange and in both English and Spanish flows.
- Experience building real time applications in Multithreading for a Unix/Linux platform
- Developed a core component of Analytics with Angular.JS.
- Involved in writing Stored Procedures, Triggers and Cursors using PL/SQL. Used IBM MQSeries as JMS provider for asynchronous messaging capability.
- Involved in the organization shift from Waterfall towards Agile and adapted for the re-org.
- Responsible for cleaning the DAOs that are necessary, removing the dependencies from various jars, developing the new codebase for the multi-tenant Application.
- Developed various jsp pages and configured them with a new layout, performing client and server side validations using struts.
- Used good problem solving skills for troubleshooting issues.
- Implemented REST web service in Scala using Akka for CBPMAN log tracking application.
- Involved in Second Phase of developing of the new application using AngularJS with UI Bootstrap and HTML5.
- Involved in design, analysis, development and testing of various change requests for every release.
- Also consumed RESTful web- services using JAX-RS for application integration with the internal service systems and external systems, to access the Consumer's personal information and Credit History data.
- Supported various releases and made sure the tasks are successfully implemented in production environment.
- Consumed Web Services (WSDL, JBoss-SOAP, UDDI) from third party for authorizing payments to/from customers.
- Resolved many issues using the Enterprise Auditing System and using Filezilla for checking logs.
- Involved in creating new code streams, merging the code and facilitated the shift from struts to spring 3 using annotations.
- Built and deployed various applications in all the three, test, Stage and production environments.
- Used SVN Tortoise as version control system for the source code.
Environment: Struts MVC, J2EE, JSP, Java Script, JQuery, AngularJS,PL/SQL, Bootstrap, Ajax, Spring 3, JDBC, Restful, WebSphere (WAS 6 and WAS 7), Oracle, Eclipse, Rational Application Developer, WSDL, SOAP, hibernate and Tortoise SVN.
Jr. Java Developer
- Designed and developed the application using agile methodology.
- Used the iterative incremental framework Scrum with Agile Software Development.
- Involved in database schema design and review meetings.
- Configured application flow, controlling logic and navigation.
- Designed and developed base classes, framework classes and common re-usable components.
- Involved in re-factoring the existing components to meet the current application requirements.
- Used various Java and J2EE APIs including JDBC, XML, Servlets, JSP, and JavaBeans, Spring Framework.
- Involved in Performance tuning, debugging issues in testing and deployment phases.
- Implemented RDBMS to add the additional condition for the system to support a tabular structure for the data with enforced relationships between the tables.
- Utilized PL/SQL for querying the database.
- Coordinated on-site and offshore development teams in various phases of the project.
Environment: Java, J2EE, JSP, Servlets, EJB, XML, HTML, Java Script, JDBC, Oracle, PL/SQL, Eclipse, spring, Hibernate, RDBMS, Tomcat, Windows.