Languages: Python, C, Assembly, Java, Java script, R, HTML, JSS, C#, C++
Tools: MATLAB, Visual Studio, Keras, Tensor - Flow
Operating System: Windows, MAC, UNIX, Linux
Sources: GIT, SVN, JIRA and JENKINS repository
- Product owner and Agile Scrum Master for STB simulator named SoftBox.
- Designed new cookies cache method for Netfront Browser
- Designed REST API’s for SoftBox products which helps customers to interact with Metadata
- Implemented VideoScape Open APIs on Node.js server to provide components for CMDC, PPS, UPM, HEP
- Designed and implemented helper methods to post and pre-process the data from SQL database.
- Designed and implemented the routing of each REST api with the help of EXPRESS node module
- Translated concepts of edge detection, contrasting, blurring and sharpening of images into mathematical algorithms
- Implemented the algorithm in python using libraries Numpy, Scipy and PIL
- Quality of Corner/Edge detection in real time is high which makes it suitable for advance application such as “Real-time Face Recognition” or “Real time Surveillance”
- Observed the effect of Standard Precipitation Index (SPI) on crop yield in the United States.
- After cleaning Confidential data using R and using regression concepts, fitted a curve for predicting the crop yield for the known values of SPI.
- Development of new pattern matching scheme which involves using DFA and NFA engine for faster lookup and packet forwarding using fragments of Rules set.
- Analysed cancer cells tumor using various machine learning models like Logistic regression, SVM, Neural Networks and K-Means
- Experimenting Deep vs Wide neural networks in classification of voice files
- In depth knowledge of regularization L1, L2 and Dropout
- Hands on knowledge on Keras library, Tensor Flow