- 9+ years of professional experience in Requirements Analysis, Design, Development and Implementation of Java, J2EE and client - server technologies.
- Involved in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) in large scale enterprise software using Object Oriented Analysis and Design.
- Convert existing project code, and redesign it to object oriented PHP5 code.
- 6 years+ LAMP and WAMP development experience including Vagrant and Apache2.1/2.2 deployment.
- Excellent knowledge of PHP5 coding, and performance optimizations, debugging, unit testing,
- Extensive understanding of relational database concepts and commendable experience in constructing Queries, stored procedures, functions and triggers using Oracle, Crud, MS Sql, No SQL, Mongo DB, My SQL and SQL server.
- Experience in Web Development. Plan, discus, develop, implement and test of enterprise application
- Experience in designing and developing enterprise applications for J2EE platform using Servlets, JSP, EJB, JNDI and JDBC and knowledgeable about SDLC and facilitating practices.
- Adept in design practices using creational, structural and behavioral design patterns such as Factory method, Singleton, Abstract factory, Front controller, Data access object, etc.
- Proficient in implementing collections, multi-threading using concurrent design patterns and well versed with the Exception handling mechanisms in java.
- Developed Restful web services that support both XML and JSON under SOA architecture
- Expertise implementing MVC architecture using framework (Spring MVC, DAO) for designing, developing and deploying web applications with IOC and AOP mechanisms.
- Experience working extensively with source code analysis tools like JUNIT for developing server side test cases and determining application functionality.
- Strong skills in developing web services using SOAP/REST by means of JERSEY implementation and good knowledge on data evaluation and transformation using Shell scripting.
- Commendable experience working with Rapid application development tools like Eclipse and hands on experience building web applications using HTML, CSS, Java script, JQuery and Ajax.
- Worked on Agile and Waterfall methodologies and actively participated in daily SCRUM meetings to produce quality deliverables within time with good understanding of business cycle.
Confidential, Jersey City, NJ
Sr. Java PHP Developer
- Responsible for the implementation of application system with core Java and Spring framework.
- Developed a PHP web application.
- Leveraged AWS cloud services such as EC2; auto-scaling; and VPC (Virtual Private Cloud) to build secure, highly scalable and flexible systems that handled expected and unexpected load bursts.
- Setup Drupal environment for local, QA, Dev, staging.
- Extensive use of Hibernate framework and its caching mechanism to persist large amount of trade/order data with database. Used Spring framework for dependency injection and Integrated it with Hibernate.
- Experience with ecommerce on Drupal.
- Used PHP to create and consume web services (SOAP, XML-RPC) and implemented data integrations within the platform.
- Actively involved in the Production support and also transferred knowledge to the other team members.
- The application uses JQuery/JSON for a dynamic and interactive UX.
- Used PHPCAKE for separating business logic form presentation logic, it was also use to rapidly develop the application in order to meet strict deadlines.
- Building the web Application from scratch using Drupal & PHP.
- Worked on PHP and built object-oriented websites in PHP5.
- Designed SOA implementations by Using REST Web Services-WSDL, UDDI.
- Design, investigation and implementation of public facing websites on Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Extensive Drupal experience and active in the Drupal Community attending and presenting at conferences and camps, developing new modules, and offering support to other users and developers.
- Provides an intuitive and user-friendly ExtJS GUI to manage clustered and un clustered caches as well as perform maintenance operations.
- Developed the Spring Xml file for database configuration using Hibernate and for different spring beans.
- Designed the tables and modules using My SQL, HTML and PHP.
- Implementing new inheritance models using Ruby.
- Involved in Java and EJB Design Patterns.
- Performed REST Web Services testing using SOAP.
- Applying patches and plug-ins for JBoss Application Server. Designed the tables and modules using MySQL, HTML and PHP.
- Rebuilding and modernization of high load classified advert platform on Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Uses CakePHP framework, Recess framework, AJAX Push Engine, MySQL, Css, Adobe Photoshop and JQuery.
- Maintain and develop e-commerce websites for specific clients using PHP/MYSQL, Wordpress, Joomla.
- Mapping client-side classes to the Amazon DynamoDB tables using the object persistence model of the AWS SDK.
- Conversion and migration of the MySQL production system into the Amazon RDS, and application servers into the AWS EC2.
- Used Hibernate as the ORM mapping tool and worked with Hibernate Query Language (HQL).
- Maven is used to build and deploy the application.
- Designed and implemented Splunk's PHP SDK.
- Analysis and code development using Agile/ Scrum methodology. Involved in generating the test Cases using JUnit Framework and maintained the coding standards and fixed the leading indicators as per vanguard’s JTest rules.
- Agile/SCRUM was used as the project management methodology and JIRA & Confluence were the tools used to keep things in check.
- Involved in detail design developing use cases, use case diagrams, class diagrams, sequence diagrams and high level activity diagrams using UML from the requirements.
- Set up the deployment environment on Web Logic Developed system preferences UI screens using JSP and HTML.
- Developed web pages using JSPs and JSTL to help end user make online submission of rebates. Also used XML Beans for data mapping of XML into Java Objects.
- As a Senior Programmer involved in designing JSP and developing the Servlets
- Developed application code using Eclipse-Galaxo IDE and configured with Maven and JBoss
- Implemented a prototype to integrate PDF documents into a web application using iText PDF library
- Created the dynamic application prototype and implemented application UI utilizing Google Web Toolkit (GWT).
- Developed automation test cases using Java and selenium on Eclipse for web 2.0 Ajax application
- Worked with business teams using Agile methodology to integrate business line of apps with SOA in a seamless fashion.
Prelude Systems Inc
Sr. Java PHP Developer
- Using Laravel5 Web Application Framework to create MVC structure from back-end to front-end.
- Developed app on Vagrant local machine and PhpStorm coding tool.
- Participated in the complete SDLC process and used PHP5 to develop website functionality.
- Coded in both LAMP and WAMP environment.
- Used MySQL workbench to perform SQL with MySQL5 database layer.
- Operated version control with GIT and GitLab repository.
- Developed Object Oriented PHP application and Drupal and designed different front end forms using CSS.
- Wrote data Components for Plan Setup using Java, SQL and JDBC and participated in design of data base and created tables in ORACLE.
- Responsible to manipulate HTML5, CSS3 in JQuery as well as making the pages dynamic using AJAX, JSON and XML.
- Development of Frontend pages with PHP MVC Frameworks and Java Script frameworks like Angular
- Created Jenkins UAT environment for QA team testing.
- Helped QA team to understand new app function and wrote the testing case. Used the light weight container of the Spring Frame work to provide architectural flexibility for inversion of controller (IOC).
- Created SQL queries, PL/SQL Stored Procedures, Functions for the Database layer by studying the required business objects and validating them with Stored Procedures using DB2. Also used JPA with Hibernate provider.
- Extensive experience using framework APIs like Struts, Spring, iBatis and Hibernate.
- Developed Add, Edit and profile view web pages for the monitor module using JSP, JSF HTML, JSF CORE tags library.
- Developed the UI panels using JSF, XHTML, CSS, DOJO and JQuery.
- Wrote complex reporting applications with Ext JS and Sencha Touch for Windows Azure and Amazon Web Services, Linux and Windows servers.
- Inserted External Style Sheets to various web pages using CSS
- Have used AJAX to retrieve data from server synchronously in the background with out interfering with the display and existing page in an interactive way.
- Designing, Coding (development) and Debugging application using Eclipse Indigo as an IDE, Spring JDBC framework and DAO pattern, HTML, CSS, and JQuery.
- Designed and developed DAO layer with Hibernate standards, to access data from DB.
- Write EJBs for the implementation of business logic regarding CRUD operations on automobile part numbers and billing information
- Extensively worked with Oracle 10g RDBMS for writing complex queries and PL/SQL for Stored Procedures, Triggers and Events, for generating some important responses needed by the application at times.
- Well Implementation Of JDBC Connectivity to Access Data From Database Servers.
- Exposing and consuming the services to the downstream applications using Apache CXF and Apache camel.
- Implemented WSDL specification in combination with SOAP and XML Schema to provide Web Services.
- Developed the Web Services Client using SOAP, WSDL description to verify the credit history of the new customer to provide a connection.
- Worked on the Eclipse SDK framework to develop the Code and Deploy the Application by Integrating to the Tomcat Server.
- Involved in Deployment of port lets and war files on WebSphere Portal.
- Supported online gap site for deployment of application and modeling changes on RHEL servers for agile continuous integration using Subversion repositories. Red hat Linux, Centos, Microsoft servers.
- Used JUnit/JMock for to write unit tests, STIQ for UI testing and JMeter for Black-Box testing. STIQ is an open source testing suite developed by SolutionsIQ which is based on Selenium and Fitnesse
- Followed agile software development process, attended scrum meetings for incremental product development.
- Identified Requirements done the design and development of use cases using UML
- Developed web Components using JSP, Servlets and Server side components using EJB under J2EE Environment.
- Developed web pages using JSPs and JSTL to help end user make online submission of rebates. Also used XMLBeans for data mapping of XML into Java Objects.
- Designed and implemented business functionality for WEB system hidden login authentication, agent import and “can see” using the following technologies: JAXB, SAX, XML, and Servlets.
- Setting up Java/J2EE development environment using Eclipse, Maven and Weblogic.
- Used XML parser APIs such as JAXP and JAXB in the web service's request response data marshalling as well as unmarshalling process.
- Involved in the development of reports using iText tool.
- Completed back end testing and data mining using SAP GUI and extensively used Oracle ECM (Enterprise Content Management) to contribute content, links, marketing banners and test live on the portal.
Confidential, Phoenix, AZ
Sr. PHP Software Enginee
- Participated in the complete SDLC process and used PHP5 to develop website functionality.
- Coding in LAMP (Linux (Centos6), Apache2, MySQL5, and PHP5) environment.
- Built PHP5 system for controlling text display issues cross-platform and cross browser.
- Write PHP Scripts/PHPUnits for application logic and access database (MySQL) layer.
- Used Action classes to service requests from ActionServlet and Business Data on server-side and invoke respective EJB (Entity Beans) to process Database transactions.
- Worked in RDBMS implementation using SOAP, SQL, PL/SQL, MySQL on Oracle database.
- Used TOAD to generate SQL queries for the applications, and to see the reports from log tables.
- Involved in migration of Data from Excel, Flat file, Oracle, XML files to SQL Server by using BCP and DTS utility.
- Write PHP Scripts/PHPUnits for application logic and access database (MySQL) layer.
- Designed and developed DAO layer with Hibernate standards, to access data from IBM DB2
- Auto-Generation of client side code using APACHE AXIS2 with JAXB-RI binding.
- Developed Web Services to communicate to other modules using XML based SOAP and WSDL protocols.
- Created an HTML website and mobile applications that students could easily understand and use within Eclipse and Netbeans.
- Responsible for configuring JBOSS Application Server administration activities which involved creating domains, Configuring the domain for weblogic clustering, SSL, Database Connection configurations, performance monitoring, etc.
- Actively assisting with the conversion from Longs Drugs to CVS.
- Created and maintained the Visual Source Safe Project repository, maintained labelled version for each release and Service pack release.
- Selenium test cases for management module with integration with cruise control (complete ant suite starting/stopping tomcat and creating /deploying war and running the selenium test cases
- Carried out complete SDLC testing by following both agile and water fall model and generated cross test summary and generated customized reports suiting to the needs of the client
- Use Case and Sequence diagrams were designed in UML using Rational Rose to demonstrate the behavior of objects in each use case by describing the objects and the messages they pass.
- Handled necessary Business logic in Servlets
- Worked with deployments on Ant, Maven and Deployment script.
- Used Web Services for creating rate summary and used WSDL and SOAP messages for getting insurance plans from different module and used XML parsers for data retrieval.
- Create and give training to all A/P personnel for the Imaging and Scanning systems. KOFAX is the scanning system software, and EMC DocumentUm is the Imaging Suite, including ApplicationXtender and the web interface for most users.
- Provides support in the analysis and troubleshooting of production issues which are tracked through JIRA.
- Developed Employee Information System, Online Leave System, Contractor Attendance System For Payroll Using JSP & Java Swing.
- Implemented Cognos SDK code for extracting the report schedules defined by power users.
- Worked with ILog Jrule engine, to trigger the business rules in the rules execution engine configured in WebLogic application server.
- Developing new quote, renewal, and medical payment applications using JSF, Oracle ADF using JDeveloper.
- Cleaned up deployed or deprecated versions of BPM application from Oracle BPM (ALBPM) Engine in unix environment.
- Worked closely with developers and administrators from different infrastructure groups within the company as well with inter-plan companies (IBM MQ Series Support, Solaris Support, DBAdmin, WASAdmin, PDAdmin, DataPower, Network, Security, Shared Services and Vendors)
- Developed Oracle Stored Procedures to update records on a daily basis and it will invoke using cron job in LINUX; Responsible for the Migration of the application from Web Sphere to JBoss
- Used Resource Manager to schedule the job in Unix server.
- Applying Ruby on Rails and JQuery debugged, enhanced, extended business-to-business SAP application. Provided extensive integration and functional mocks testing
- Oversaw many conversions to WordPress and Magento
- Took graphic design comps and translated into fully standards-compliant web code (up to date CSS and HTML) for use in Drupal themes as well as static HTML sites.
- Project z technical advisor for a large CA (Computer Associates) to IBM software migration effort at a major US bank. My Project leadership and technical knowledge saved the customer over $3M per year and came in on time and under budget.
- Created online ASP.NET contact form to generate sales leads in SalesForce on the corporate website
- Envolved in writing Manual Test Cases and Test Scripts for checking the application.c
- Wrote various C++ utilities for different flavors of UNIX servers (Sun Solaris, IBM AIX and SCO)
- Created web services using SOAP for SOA to get data from Mainframes and content manager.
- Write scripts for Powerbuilder, MSSQL, and COBOL DBMS SQL as part of maintenance and enhancement to the existing Leader application.
- Worked on PL/SQL and created views, triggers, procedures, function and stored procedures.
- Implemented logging functionality using log4j and developed Oracle PL/SQL queries and stored procedures
- Managed the implementation of a hosted multi-terabyte SAS server farm. Responsibilities included negotiating contracts, defining SLAs, standards, and specifications, contracting consulting services, and managing integration with customer VPN.
- Write test plan and test cases. Using C++/VB to automate all Priority 1&2 test cases. Coding stress tool/script, and UI related testing.
Environment: Java,J2EE, Spring, iBatis, Struts, JSF, EJB, JQuery, MYSQL, Toad, SQL Server, DB, APACHE AXIS2, WSDL, Netbeans, JBoss, CVS, Visual Source Safe, Selenium, Water fall Model, UML, JSP, SERVELT, ANT, Xml, EMC Documentation, JIRA, SWING, Cognos, ILOG, Oracle Application Development Framework (Oracle ADF), Oracle Business Process Management (Oracle BPM), IBM MQ Series, Apachi Tomcat, Linux, Unix, Ruby, wordpress, drupal, Z, ASP, C, C++, Mainframe, COBOL, PL/I, JCL, SQL, SAS, VB, ASP.
Confidential, Boston, MA
- Agile methodology was adopted in the development, and used Scrum method of project management.
- Implemented UI layer using Flex and business layer using Spring MVC and developed persistence layer using Hibernate.
- Designing Flex UI components as well as development of Flex custom components.
- Developed eye catching MXML view components using Flex Builder.
- Used Cairngorm MVC Architecture to handle the events and to retrieve the data from the server.
- Responsible for design and development of user interface using Flex Layout and Navigation, Data grid menus, and skinning components.
- Used Confidential Cues charts for creating Bar charts, Line charts and Pie Charts to show the project specific performance metrics
- Integrated Flex with BlazeDS to communicate Server side Objects which was build using Spring Framework and Hibernate.
- Extensively used RemoteObjects to retrieve data from the remote server and perform required business functionalities from the front end.
- Used spring framework modules like Core container module, Application context module, Spring AOP module, Spring ORM and Spring MVC module.
- Configured Spring Application-Context.xml used by spring container to inject dependencies to java classes to optimize memory resources.
- Implemented Spring IoC (Dependency Injection) and Spring Aspect Oriented Programming (AOP) for the Business as well as Lookup Service Layer development.
- Developed / modified the model components to in corporate new business level validations.
- Responsible for the oracle schema design, generating various POJO objects and generating their corresponding Hibernate mappings (.hbm) files.
- Consumed WebServices for getting the credit card information from third party application.
- Used Singleton and DAO design pattern.
- Test Driven development is done by maintaining the Junit and FlexUnit test cases throughout the application.
- Log package is used for the debugging.
- Used ClearCase for version control.
- Ensuring adherence to delivery schedules and quality process on projects.
Environment: Java,J2EE,Java, J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, Flex, Action Script, MXML, XML, XSD, Java script, Blaze DS,Cairngorm MVC Framework, IBM RAD,ClearCase, Oracle 10g, Log4j, Weblogic, Sql, DbVisualizer, Webservices, Agile, ClearQuest, Maven, UML (Rational Rose), HTML, CSS and Windows 2000 Prof
Confidential Middletown, CT
- Followed the Agile methodology iterative process for each of the module in the project.
- Developed the Login Module and Reimbursement Module.
- All modules developed with the framework design patterns and DAOs, Hibernate for persistence layer, Spring Framework for Application layer.
- Prototyped Flex based RFC using Flex, consuming web services using BlazeDS.
- Used Spring framework in enabling Controller Class access to Hibernate.
- Designed and developed several Flex UI Screens and Custom Components using MXML and Action script.
- Designed and developed user interface using Flex Components: ViewStack, Checkboxes, Repeater, Title Window, Text Area and others.
- Created components that have multiple views using States and also used Effects and Transitions when a State is entered or exited.
- Extensively used to data models to store the form data.
- Worked on a proof of concept on Internationalization in flex.
- Developed Action Script functions for event handling response handling and error handling
- Implemented Singleton Service Locator design patterns in Cairngorm MVC architecture to interact with backend.
- Implemented JSON with Flex to feed Data grids into the web application.
- Worked on development of Error Handling mechanism on the Flex side by catching the error
code and message streamed from server and wrapping it in a custom Exception Object.
- Used Blaze DS to connect flex application with backend J2EE and Web Services layer to pull out the data to Flex UI components
- Was responsible for deploying and testing webservices components.
- Responsible to create Web Services to various web applications using Apache Axis 2 responsible to create WSDL, WSDL2Java and Java2WSDL Stubs
- Extensively used SOAP in webservices to communicate with other applications.
- Used SAX and DOM for parsing XML.
- The Log package is used for the debugging.
- Created JUnit and FlexUnit test case design logic and implemented throughout application.
- Used ANT tool for building and deploying the application.
- Created Data model (Schema) of the Database.
- The project was implemented in Websphere Application Server for the development and deployment.
- Participated in regular code reviews and design meetings.
Environment: Java,J2EE,Java,JSP,J2EE,Hibernate,Log4j, Struts, JSON, Apache Axis 2, Spring, WebServices, Adobe flex builder, Flex API, Blaze DS, Flex, MXML, Action script, Tomcat Web Server, Websphere, IBM RAD, ClearCase, JQuery, Agile, VSS, Sql Server, Pl/Sql, TOAD, XML, CruiseControl, Unix, HTML,XSLT and CSS.