- 8 years of experience in design, development and implementation of software applications using Java, J2EE technologies.
- Actively involved in using MVC, HTML to enable client-side date to meet specific criteria by applying various validation variables and used the React JS validation CSS classes to provide visual feedback on validation.
- Extensive programming experience in writing web application programs covering front-end /UI JQuery and AJAX for building richly interactive high-performance web applications.
- Developed responsive applications using Bootstrap JS, Node JS, D3 JS which allowed the same application to be optimized for both mobile and desktop resolutions
- Experienced in working with Redux and Alt JS architecture.
- Experience in C++ STL in developing applications. Exposure to DB programming with PL/SQL.
- Used Ember JS to help create a Peer Reviews feature to the Open Source Framework
- In Node JS developed intensive web applications like video streaming sites and single page applications
- Good knowledge in Core java, Collection framework and Multithreading.
- Extensive experience in building enterprise Applications and Distributed Systems using technologies such as Java, J2EE (JSF, EJB, Struts, spring, Hibernate, JDBC, JNDI, JTA, JMS) and XML.
- Good knowledge and hands on experience in MVC (Struts), spring and ORM (Hibernate) frameworks.
- Extensive knowledge and implementation skills in Struts MVC framework and JSF.
- Good knowledge on the spring modules like Spring IOC, Spring MVC, Spring DAO,Micro services, Spring Batch, Spring Web flow, Micro services, Spring Security and Spring AOP.
- Designed & developed web application/tools using MVC pattern in Java Spring Boot, Micro services and REST
- Good working experience in Spring Security, Spring Boot, Spring Batch
- Good Knowledge in Object Relation Mapping using Hibernate.
- Spring boot, Micro serviceswith Hibernate combination where it has a predefined MVC architecture which made me to run all batch jobs easily and fast.
- Hands-on experience with Web/Application servers (Tomcat, Web Logic and JBOSS).
- Extensive knowledge of XML-based standards and protocols (such as WSDL and SOAP), Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), development of XSD schemas and implementing both SOAP and REST web services.
- Applications usingGroovy,JTA, RMI, JMS, WSDL, JAX-WS, JAX-RPC, JSON.
- Used JERSEY framework to implement the JAX-RS.
- Extensive experience in Amazon Web Services (Amazon EC2, Amazon S3, Amazon SimpleDB, Amazon RDS, Amazon Elastic Load Balancing, Amazon SQS, AWS Identity and access management, AWS CloudWatch, Amazon EBS and Amazon CloudFront)
- Development experience using the ElasticSearch APIs (Document, Search, Indices, Cluster, etc.
- Worked on AWS, High Availability Practices and deploying backup/restore infrastructure
- Working directly with Amazon Web Services engineers to ensure that customer issues are resolved as expediently as possible.
- Worked with Relational Database Management Systems including Oracle, SQL Server and PL/SQL and have worked extensively on JDBC to connect to and access various remote database including Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server.
- Skilled in website design, HTML, XML parsing with Groovy, Perl/CGI and PHP scripting along with MySQL database.
- Experience in No-SQL Database including MongoDB, Cassandra and Couch base.
- Extensive experience in deploying, managing and developing PostgreSQL clusters.
- Setup and maintenance of PostgreSQL master-slave clusters utilizing streaming replication.
- Extensive experience with Warm Standby (PostgreSQL 8.x and earlier), and Hot Standby (PostgreSQL 9.x and greater).
- Experience in using ANT, Maven, and Gradle for build automation.
- Build and deployment automation through tools like Jenkins.
- Knowledge on various Docker components like Docker Engine, Hub, Machine, Compose and Docker Registry.
- Good knowledge in NPM, Gulp, Grunt directories to generate the server environments
- Worked with the package managers such as NPM and Bower.
- Responsible for administration and configuration of WebLogic, WebSphere, JBOSS, Tomcat servers and IBM MQ.
- Spring integration - implemented Rabbit MQ for multiple services.
- Managing the team working on installing, configuring, supporting state of the art technology involving Storm, Kafka message Q systems
- Good knowledge in Java Script testing tools using Jasmine, Karma.
- Worked on Web Services testing using Selenium IDE, and Selenium RC Server, Selenium Grid/Web Driver Testing, SOAPUI and Test NG.
- Develop, test and maintain spring boot deployable micro service components.
- Expertise in Unit testing with JUnit and Mockito.
- Good knowledge in OOAD, UML/RUP with Rational Rose, Eclipse UML plug-in and rational testing tools.
- Administration and support of JIRA, Confluence, and related plug-ins and products.
- Experience in Pair Programming, Test Driven Development, Waterfall model and Agile methodologies like SCRUM
- Strong experience in UNIX and Shell scripting.
Languages: C++, Java, SQL, PL/SQL, UML, J2EE, HTML, DHTML, XHTML.
Java Technologies: Core Java, Java Server Pages, Servlets, JDBC, Groovy, Java Beans, IBM BPM, Exception Handling, Multi-threading, Event Handling, Swing Web Services.
XML Technologies.: XML, XSL, XSLT, SAX, DOM, AXIS, Castor, XML Beans and JAXB
Web/App. Servers: Apache Tomcat, Web Logic, Web sphere, JBOSS. IIS
IDEs: Eclipse, Net Beans, Red Hat Developer Studio, WSAD.
Tools: TOAD, XML Spy, Ant, Maven, Jenkins, PL/SQL Developer, JUnit, JMock, I Report
Operating systems: Windows, UNIX, Linux, Sun Solaris.
Databases: Oracle, HSQL, MySQL, MS SQL Server, Sybase, MS-Access, MongoDB, Cassandra.
Design Patterns: MVC, Singleton, Business Delegate, Service Locator, Session Facade, DTO, DAO, Factory Pattern
Frameworks: Struts, Spring (Dependency Injection, Spring MVC, Spring Core, Spring Context, Spring AOP, Spring DAO, Spring IOC, Spring JDBC, Spring with Hibernate), Hibernate, DWR, Log4j.
Version Control: CM Synergy, Rational Clear Case, CVS, VSS, SVN, Git.
Full Stack Developer
- Worked in Agile methodology environment including Test Driven Development with Continuous Integration/Delivery.
- Developed the UI layout and front-end programming for web application that matched requirements using hand written HTML, CSS, Typescript and AngularJS 2.0.
- Build prototype for various required services such as Scheduling, Logging and Notification Service using third party Node JS and Express JS based Typescript library.
- Developed user interface using Custom Tag Libraries, CSS, JQuery, Node.JS, HTML, SASS, Typescript and Ajax to speed the application
- Created micro services with Spring Boot, Node JS, Express and Cassandra and consuming clientapplications with AngularJS 2.0 and Bootstrap.
- Built Web pages those are more user-interactive using jQuery plugins for Drag and Drop, jq Validator, Auto Complete, AJAX, JSON, AngularJS 2.0, and Node JS.
- Design, configure, and develop front and back end web applications using AngularJS 2.0.
- Developed highly efficient pixel perfect front-end web applications using LESS and Ember JS
- Working totally remote, typically AngularJS 2.0 and Node JS design and develop sites in an agile environment.
- Implemented Spring Boot, Micro servicesto resolve dependency injection.
- Persistence layer was implemented using Hibernate Framework. Integrated Hibernate, Micro services with spring framework.
- Application uses Rabbit MQ/AMQP for events processing.
- Design and develop messaging flow between inter systems using Rabbit MQ Messaging Server.
- Used Maven as a build tools on java projects for the development of build artifacts on the source code
- Developed RESTful Web Services for CIP using Java Data and validation details are stored with the help of No-SQL data base Cassandra.
- Build and configure a virtual data center in the Amazon Web Services cloud to support Enterprise Data Warehouse hosting including Virtual Private Cloud (VPC), Public and Private Subnets, Security Groups, Route Tables, Elastic Load Balancer.
- Used JMS messaging framework in the application to communicate with a variety of external systems that house member and provider data and to a medical term translation application called Auto coder.
- Created dynamic HTML pages, used JQuery for client-side validations, and AJAX to create interactive front-end GUI.
- Managed the team's source repository through GitHub and continuous integration system using Jenkins.
- Worked on Docker hub, creating Docker images and handling multiple images primarily for middleware installations and domain configurations.
- Good Experience in using Twitter Bootstrap for creating responsive web design for varying screen sizes and devices.
- Developed components to fetch the data from the back end using AJAX and JQuery.
- Used AJAX and JSON to make asynchronous calls to the project server to fetch data on the fly
- Analyze the response of JSON to update DOM.
- Developed multithreaded C++ code using QT framework thread and synchronization objects
- Published and consumed SOAP Web Services using Spring Boot for transferring data between different applications.
- Involved in coding, maintaining, and administering Project artifact deployed on a JBOSS Application Server.
- Wrote test cases in JUnit for unit testing of classes.
- Used SVN version control to track and maintain the different version of the project.
- Worked on a variety of defects to stabilize application.
Environment: HTML, CSS, Typescript, Angular JS 2.0, Node JS, Bootstrap, JQuery, Spring MVC, Hibernate ORM, Spring Boot, Spring security,Micro services, Drools, Apache Tomcat, Kafka, RESTful Web Services, Amazon Web Services, Maven, Cassandra, C++, NPM, PostgreSQL, Bower, Web pack, Grunt, Rabbit MQ, JSON, DOM, Jenkins, Dockers, Selenium, Karma, Jasmine.
Confidential, Cleveland, Ohio
Sr Java Full Stack Developer
- Working with ES6 features, used babble, web pack with ES5, React Js.
- Implemented application testability and diagnostics and fixing bugs with the help ofREDUX (Reducers) architecture.
- Responsible for implementing UI mockups, integrating third party react libraries, and handling/creating redux store data.
- Developed React/Redux code using functional programming best practices to enable efficient pure function testing.
- Implementation using core Java, Hibernate, Multi-Threading, Collections, SQL, H2 Database, RESTful Web service, JSON.
- Implemented Spring Boot and Spring Security features.
- Involved in creating the Hibernate POJO Objects and mapped using Hibernate Annotations.
- Implemented the persistence layer using Hibernate and configured Hibernate, Micro services with spring to interact with the database
- Worked with core java and Drool rule engine and participated in all aspects of software life cycle including analysis, design, development, production deployment and support
- Implemented the associated business modules integration using spring, Micro services and Hibernate data mapping
- Installation and configuration of multiple Apache Tomcat instances as a service on development, staging, preproduction and production environments.
- Wrote client-Side code using React JS, flux and used NPM, Bower, Gulp and Grunt directories to generate the server environments used browserfiy, flux to manage with targeted URL's (Uni-Directional data flows) and to monitor the application.
- Involved in writing java API for Amazon Lambda to manage some of the AWS services.
- Development experience using the Elastic Search APIs (Document, Search, Indices, Cluster, etc.)
- Exported SQL data in to Elasticsearch to allow much faster and scalable user searches from the database.
- Configuring PostgreSQL Streaming Replication and Pgpool for load balancing.
- Experience in upgrading and migrating various versions of PostgreSQL database on different platforms.
- Responsible for all backup, recovery, and upgrading of all of the PostgreSQL databases.
- Responsible for configuring, integrating, and maintaining all Development, QA, Staging and Production PostgreSQL databases within the organization.
- Created Buckets in AWS and stored files. Enabled Versioning and security for files stored.
- Worked on AWS, High Availability Practices and deploying backup/restore infrastructure.
- Converting production support scripts to chef recipes. And AWS server provisioning using Chef Recipes.
- Worked on creation and managing IT infrastructure and application stack using AWS Cloud Formation and writing the template file using JSON.
- Managing the multi-tier and multi-region architecture using AWS Cloud Formation
- Kafka Messaging Cluster has been used to provide distributed publishing.
Confidential, Albany, NY
Sr Java Developer
- Worked with HTML, CSS, JSP, XML, JSON, and Ext.js for developing user interface.
- Involved in requirement gathering phase of SDLC with Business Analyst and worked with Agile-Scrum methodology.
- Designed table-less layouts using CSS and appropriate HTML tags as per W3C standards.
- Created optimized graphic websites and application interfaces using HTML, CSS, and Ext JS framework.
- Worked with CSS background, CSS Layouts, CSS positioning, CSS text, CSS border, CSS margin, CSS padding, Pseudo elements and CSS behaviors.
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON and XML.
- Developed application in Angular JS, JSON, and deployed into development.
- Designed Graphical user interface using Java Swing, HTML and JSF.
- Used various J2EE design patterns, like DTO, DAO, and Business Delegate, Service Locator, Session Facade, Singleton and Factory patterns with the help of Hibernate ORM.
- Used Spring Core for Inversion of control(IOC) implemented using dependency injection.
- Extensively involved in developing and consuming Restful web services.
- Developed RESTfulWeb Services for CIP using Java, SpringBoot, NoSQL databases like MongoDB.
- As part of project, Designed & developed web application/tools for M&Y Implemented front-end using MVC pattern in Java Spring-Boot, and Mongo.
- Host Spring boot based micro services on EMC PCF platform
- Technology leadership for the direction of the Cloud based application using PDFJS, MongoDB and MS SQL Server integrating to a proprietary framework.
- Defined collections to store data in MongoDB.
- Worked on Migration Strategy and developed a POC migrating VMware/On-premise datacenter to AWS utilizing, AWS EC2, S3, RDS, VPC, and Direct Connect.
- Implemented Elastic Load Balancers (ELB's) and Auto Scaling groups in AWS on Production EC2 Instances to build Fault-Tolerant and Highly Available applications.
- Expertise in Infrastructure setup and capacity planning. Expertise in Application design and development using AWS Cloud services (VPC, IDM, S3, EC2, ELB, RDS, SQS, SNS, and Route 53 etc.) for high availability, low cost and high performance.
- Developed Pl-Sql store procedures to convert the data from Oracle to MongoDB.
- Consumed SOAP based Web Services to integrate with the Web Application.
- Published and consumed Web Services using SOAP, WSDL and deployed it on WebLogic server Web Server.
- Configured, tested and troubleshoot newly built Linux servers with NIC card configurations
- Configured and managed Apache Web Server on Linux for web based applications using REST/SOAP, Maven built tooland WebLogic.
- Used SOAP based messaging format to transfer requests and responses and validated the request and responses against XML Schema Definition.
- Used SOAPUI tool extensive to conduct regression and performance testing of our services
- Implemented migration from Oracle coherence cache with Hazel cast cache.
- Extensively used Spring Bean Wiring, Spring DAO and Spring AOP modules.
- Used JERSEY framework to implement the JAX-RS (Java API for XML and RESTful Service).
- Primarily focused on the spring components such as Dispatcher Servlets, Controllers, Model and View Objects, View Resolver.
- Providing the access to individual user for IBM MQ objects like Queue Manager and queues.
- Code analysis (Shell script and Perl files) for financial processes
- Code development for automation process (Shell script / Perl)
- Involved in designing and developing the JSON, XML Objects with SQL Server.
- Test and production Angular JS environment successfully using Jasmine.
Confidential, Bloomington, Illinois
Java Full Stack Developer
- J2EE deployment on WebLogic/JBOSS servers - QA & Staging
- Troubleshooting issues that may occur during the test cycle (Functional & load test) for the J2EE applications on spring framework running on WebLogic/JBOSS servers.
- Developed services that are reusable and interoperable, based on SOAP, WSDL, JAXWS, JAXRPC Web services.
- Well versed with core Java concepts like Collections, Swing, Serialization and Servlets, Multi-Threading& JSP.
- Provided installation, configuration & maintenance of pre-prod and production Cloud environments including services such as Tomcat, Apache, Jetty, MySQL, and Jira.
- Developed POJO objects and used Hibernate as the Object-Relational Mapping (ORM) tool to access the persistent data from SQL Server.
- Hands-on writing Stored Procedures, functions, triggers, DDL, DML SQL queries. Experience in writing SQL, PL/SQL programming and SQL Loader.
- Worked on Hibernate object relational mapping per database schema.
- Maven to build, run and create JARs and WARfiles.
- Did load testing of SOAP Web Services using SOAP UI and Apache Meter tools.
- Developed a GUI to help to read the logs generated by the scripts, the logs were saved in the GUI was created using flask, D3, jQuery table sorter.
- Implemented Internationalization using Spring MVC Interceptors and spring core modules.
- Worked on Spring security, form based authentication with Cross-Site Request Forgery CSRF token and secured REST endpoints with HTTP Basic authentication
- Implemented the MVC architecture using Backbone JS and Angular JS
- Used Spring Validation framework to implement the server-side validations and used AJAX to get the data from the server asynchronously by using JSON objects.
- Effective use of data structures and algorithms to solve complex problems, reducing time complexity and memory usage.
- Delivered mobile app for book reading capability with HTML Sencha and online services with Flash/Flex.
- Used JMS (Java Mailing Service) API to mail notifications upon the success or failure when the backend processes are completed and to send mail notifications regarding any system related problems.
- Prepared and presented UNIX production and implementation schedules to the Project Manager and client.
- Wrote PL/SQL Queries, stored procedures, triggers and prepared statements.
- Responsible for developing the connection pooling for FileNet Server implementing spring framework concepts such as Transaction management and DAO support.
- National level complex problem-solving competition, using JAVA, Data Structures and Algorithms.
- Implemented Screen Navigation using JQuery and Spring MVC.
- Developed Business components using Java Objects, Core Java, Multithreading, Servlets, and JSP.
- Involved in generating JAXB classes from schema files.
- Developed custom directives, Factories and Services in AngularJS.
- Developed cross browser compatibility code using CSS and jQuery.
- Built HTML and CSS system for controlling text display issues cross-platform and cross browser.
- Developed Test classes using JUnit and Easy Mock and test coverage using EMMA plug-in.
- Worked with Splunk to logging and analyzing defects status.
Environment: UNIX, JBoss, Spring core, Angular JS, JMeter, Jetty, Core java, Spring MVC, Hibernate, SOAP/Rest Web services, Ajax, XML, jQuery, HTML, CSS, TC Server, SASS, JAX-B, SVN, Maven, Jenkins,SFX, Splunk.
- Struts Framework in conjunction with JSP and Tag Libraries used in developing user Interface for administrative screens and user interaction screens.
- Developed Session Beans for necessary transactions like fetching the data required, updating the customer information
- Worked on coding of Servlets and EJB communication
- Worked on Maven for getting latest jar files including common-collection.jar, common-
- Logging .jar etc. from Apache.
- Developed Servlets to process the requests, transfer the control per the request to corresponding Session Beans, JSP pages.
- Developed Web logic container security components for adding vendor specific Security Realm to application using JMX.
- Modified web pages using JSP and Used Struts Validation Framework for form input validation.
- Created the WSDL and used Apache Axis for publishing the WSDL.
- Creating PDF files for storing the data required for module.
- Used custom components using JSTL tags and Tag libraries implementing struts.
- Used Web Logic server for deploying the war files.
- Used Toad for the DB2 database changes.
- Java Servlets and JSP pages were deployed on the Web Logic Application Server for retrieving user information and posting related data.
- Used multithreading in programming to improve overall performance.
- Worked on database interaction layer for insertions, updating and retrieval operations of data from SQLdatabase by writing stored procedures.
Environment: Struts, JSP, Servlets, JDBC, HTML, PL/SQL, Maven, Apache Axis, MS-VSS (Version Control) .
Jr Java Developer
- Involved in gathering and analyzing system requirements.
- Considerable use of multithreaded application in the Java software using posix, STL.
- Played key role in the high-level design for the implementation of this application.
- Developed UI using java swings.
- Worked extensively on Mobile Management Entity of Evolved Packet Core network which was developed using Java
- Created tables, views, Types, triggers, complex join queries, stored procedures, and functions and modifications to existing database structure as required for addition of new features
- Involved in Designing the Database Schema and writing the complex SQL queries.
- Involved in Code reviews for other modules developed by peers.
- Designing and establishing the process and mapping the functional requirement to the workflow process.
- Accessed stored procedures and functions using JDBC Callable statements.
- Executed and coordinated the installation for the project.
Environment: JSP, Servlets, EJB, JDBC, Apache Tomcat, HTML, DHTML, SQL and JUnit.