- Around 8 Years of Extensive IT experience in Object Oriented Programming, Analysis, Design, Development, Integration, Implementation and Testing of various Client/Server, N - tier and Web applications using JAVA/J2EE technologies.
- Well versed with complete Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) using various methodologies like Agile Methodology (Scrum, XP), Waterfall and Test-Driven Development.
- Used Java8 features like Parallel Streams, filters and Lambda Expressions.
- Developed Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and Micro Service Architecture based J2EE applications.
- Experience in developing cloud based applications using Spring Cloud, Pivotal cloud foundry and Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Managed Amazon Web Services like EC2, S3 bucket, ELB, Auto-Scaling, SNS, SQS, AMI, IAM, Dynamo DB, Elastic search, Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) through AWS Console and API Integration.
- Experience with Docker images, Containers, push/pull with Spring Boot, used SVN for CICD and AI.
- Worked in MVC architecture with Magento, Angular JS and SPRING and Spring AOP.
- Worked on various modules in Spring framework like Spring Core (IOC Container, AOP), Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring Security, Spring Data, Spring DAO, Spring Transactions and Spring Batch.
- Extensively worked on both consumption & producing of REST and SOAP based Web Services using WSDL, JAX-WS, JAX-RS, JAX-RPC, AXIS, Apache CFX and Jersey frameworks.
- Experience in developing with various open source frameworks such as Java Server Faces (JSF), Spring Framework, Struts Framework, Tiles Frameworks and ORM Frameworks like Hibernate and iBATIS.
- Experience in Core Java and implementing concepts such as OOPs Concepts, Garbage Collector, Collection Framework , Generics, Exception Handling, I/O System and Multi-Threading.
- Experience implementing JAVA and J2EE design patterns such as Singleton, Factory, Business Delegate, Data Access Object(DAO), Front Controller, Data Transfer Object (DTO), Service Locator, Session Facade and Transfer Object.
- Experience in working with SQL/No SQL databases like Oracle, IBM DB2, My SQL, Mongo DB and Dynamo DB.
- Proficient in writing SQL queries, PL/SQL stored procedures, triggers and creating business tables.
- Experienced in processing, validating, and building XML applications using technologies like XML, XSL, XSD, DTD, XSLT and parsing XML with SAX & DOM parsers.
- Experience in JMS over messaging to exchange the information in more reliable and asynchronously for enterprise applications using Active MQ and Rabbit MQ.
- Actively involved in the DevOps streamlining process through Jenkins Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery Release Automation.
- Experience on different IDEs such as IntelliJ IDEA, Eclipse, Spring Tool Suite, RAD and deployment using Application Servers like Apache Tomcat, BEA WebLogic, Web Sphere, Glassfish, Camel and JBOSS.
- Good experience in working with Version Control tools like Subversion SVN, CVS, GIT and Visual Source Safe as versioning software tools and build automation tools like Maven, ANT and Gradle.
- Experience with JIRA tool in issue tracking and agile project management.
- Good experience writing application deployment scripts using Shell Scripting.
- Experience in developing applications on Windows, UNIX and Linux platforms.
- Proficient in Unit Testing with JUnit, Mockito frameworks and Log4j for logging purpose.
- A self-starter, quick learner and Capable of organizing and finishing tasks to fulfill venture objectives.
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills along with excellent communication skills.
Languages: Java, SQL and PL/SQL
Enterprise Java: JSP, Servlet, JNDI, JDBC, Java security and JSF
Markup/XML Technologies: XML, XSD, XSL/XSLT, SAX/DOM and JSON
Web Technologies: HTML5, CSS3, Java Script, jQuery, Ajax, Bootstrap, Angular JS and Node JS.
Tools: & Framework: Struts, Spring, Hibernate, Spring MVC, Spring Web Flow, Spring IOC, Spring AOP, JMS, JSF, Log4J, Spring Boot, Spring Batch and Spring Security.
Web services: SOAP, Restful, UDDI, WSDL, JAX-RPC, JAX-RS JAX-WS, JAX-B, Axis2, Jersey, Micro Services Architecture and Amazon Web Services(AWS).
Web/App Servers: Web Sphere, Apache Tomcat, JBoss and WebLogic
Database: Oracle, My SQL, SQL Server, IBM DB2, Mongo DB and Dynamo DB.
Development Tools: Eclipse, Net Beans, IntelliJ, RAD and Spring Tool Suite(STS).
OR mapping: Hibernate, iBATIS and JPA
Testing Tools/ Others: JUnit, Postman, Soap UI, Mockito and Log4j
Version Control: CVS, SVN, GIT, Rational Clear Case
Build Automation Tools/Issue Tracking Tools: Maven, Jenkins, Ant and JIRA
OS & Environment: Windows, UNIX, Linux and Mac
Confidential, Wilmington, DE
Sr. Java/J2EE Developer
- Involved in the complete SDLC (software development life cycle) of the application from requirement analysis to testing.
- Followed Agile Methodology in analyze, define, and document the application, which will support functional and business requirements. Coordinate these efforts with Functional Architects.
- Applied J2EE design patterns like Singleton, Business Delegate, Service Locator, Data Transfer Object (DTO), Data Access Objects (DAO) and Adapter during the development of components.
- Involved in designing the client-side module architecture based on new Angular Framework.
- Used Node JS to run Angular JS on server with mock JSON data and completed the UI development independent of server.
- Used Java 8 Lambda expression for rewriting the code.
- Used the fundamentals of Java8 features like parallel streams and filters through lambda expressions to handle searching.
- Implemented the application using Spring MVC Framework and handled the authentication, authorization, and access-control features by using Spring Security.
- Configured spring beans following the Spring Framework’s Dependency Injection (DI) and Inversion of Control (IOC) principles, both xml and annotation based.
- Used Spring MVC framework to enable the interactions between JSP/View layer and implemented different DPs.
- Designed and developed Microservices business components using Spring Boot.
- Created Rest service for authentication using Spring Boot with embedded Tomcat server on Docker Container.
- Used Hibernate, object /relational mapping (ORM) solution, technique of mapping data representation from MVC model to Oracle Relational data model with an SQL-based schema.
- Designed, Configured and deployed Amazon Web Services (AWS) for a multitude of applications utilizing the Amazon cloud formation.
- Created event driven jobs using AWS like S3, DynamoDB, SQS and AWS Lambda with java.
- Utilized Amazon Web Services EC2 to deploy Docker container with both monolith and Micro Services architecture.
- Used Jersey to implement Restful Web Service and used XML form to transfer the data.
- Used Rest Controllers to replace the existing operations layer, which acts as bridge between business layer and the UI.
- Expertise in working with server-side technologies including databases, Restful API and MVC design patterns.
- Experience in creating RESTful web services using Jersey, spring framework and JAX-RS.
- Worked on Docker container management along with volumes, container based DB and services, Docker Arti factory configuration and setup.
- Used Rabbit MQ as Java Messaging Service for producing and consuming data between applications.
- Used both Oracle and No SQL Mongo DB database to persist the data.
- Implemented modules into NodeJS to integrate with designs and requirements and used NodeJS Express Framework.
- Used IBM Rational Application Developer for development, debugging, coding and deployment of the applications.
- Parsing of XML using SAX and DOM Parsers.
- Involved in installing and configuring Maven for application builds and deployment.
- Performed code review and unit tested the application using Junit framework.
- Configured and customized Log4j for adding the debugging information in the code base.
- Used JIRA to assign, track, report and audit the issues in the application.
- Used Jenkins as the integration tool and improved scalability of applications on cross-platforms.
- Used GIT to maintain the version of the files and IntelliJ as IDE, took the responsibility to do the code merges from branch to trunk and creating new branch when new feature implementation starts.
Confidential, Alpharetta, GA
Sr. Java/J2EE Developer
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) such as requirements gathering, modeling, analysis, design, development and testing.
- Followed Agile Methodology for project implementation and continuous improvement and Test-Driven Development(TDD) environment.
- Developed the application using J2EE Design Patterns like Business Delegate, Factory, Singleton, Session Facade, Service Locator and DAO.
- Developed the User Interface using JSP, HTML5, CSS3 and enhanced response using Angular JS.
- Called REST web services through Angular JS services to get JSON Object and modified the response object to display in UI.
- Developing Spring MVC Controllers for handling of web requests from the presentation layer by use of URL Handler Mapping.
- Used Spring MVC components to implement business layer and Spring Boot for Micro-services .
- Developed Restful Microservices using Spring Rest and MVC, for OSS services.
- Consumed REST based Micro services with Rest template based on RESTful APIs .
- Utilized spring core , AOP and security to build robust business operations with transactional support.
- Used ORM (Object Relational Mapping) technology Hibernate for database access. Involved in writing the SQL and PL/SQL procedures in Oracle DB.
- Configured the Database Tables with java objects using Hibernate Config XML files.
- Used RESTful API and experience in web services, developed using JAX- RS and SOA.
- Integrated Rabbit MQ and spring JMS API to send and receive message for the application's Restful API.
- Involved in Presentation Development using IBM WebSphere Portal technology.
- Used Maven as build tool and deployed the java application using Maven build script.
- Experienced in generating logging by Log4j to identify the errors in production test environment and experienced in Ant and Gradle tools.
- Use of data structures and Algorithms for time and memory complexity reduction.
- Involved in JUNIT testing for the component testing.
- Involved in writing test cases for all the java classes developed using Junit framework.
- Developed unit and integration tests for existing microservices using Mockito and Docke r environments.
- Compiled and built the application using Maven scripts and deployed the application.
- Configured and used JIRA for bug tracking and functional testing.
- Extensively worked on Jenkins for continuous integration (CI) and for End to End automation for all build and deployments.
- Used GIT as the version control tool and STS as IDE.
Confidential, Madison, WI
Sr. Java/J2EE Developer
- Used Agile methodology and actively participated in Scrum meetings to produce quality deliverables within time.
- Developed the presentation layer using HTML, CSS, Java Script, jQuery, JSPs and XML.
- Used Twitter Bootstrap to create responsive web pages which can be displayed properly in different screen sizes.
- Designed and implemented application using JSP, Spring MVC, Spring IOC, Spring Annotations, Spring AOP, Spring Transactions, Hibernate, JDBC, SQL, MAVEN, Oracle.
- System built using Model-View-Controller (MVC) architecture. Implemented the application using the concrete principles laid down by several design patterns such as Composite View, Bean Factory, Singleton, Data Access Object and data transfer object.
- Used Hibernate framework for back end development and Spring dependency injection for middle layer development.
- Used Spring Aspects for implementing functionalities like logging functionality.
- Configured JPA to use Hibernate as ORM tool.
- Deployed project on web application server in Linux environment.
- Implemented different types of spring controllers as per application requirements.
- Extensively used Spring IOC, configured Application Context files and performed database object mapping using Hibernate annotations.
- Used spring framework for middle tier and Spring-hibernate for data access.
- Developed Web services to allow communication between application through SOAP over HTTP.
- Used JBOSS Application server to deliver a new class of enterprise applications that enhance interactions and transactions between a company and its key constituencies.
- Used ANT for compilation and building JAR, WAR and EAR files.
- Wrote Database objects like Triggers, Stored procedures in SQL.
- Interacted with the users and documented the System.
Confidential, Minneapolis, MN
- Involved in Requirement Analysis, Design, Development and Testing of the risk workflow system.
- Developed Struts Action Forms, Action classes and performed action mapping using Struts.
- Performed data validation in Struts Form beans and Action Classes.
- Developed POJO based programming model using spring framework.
- Used Hibernate framework for Entity Relational Mapping.
- Designed and developed backend services, DAO using Spring, ORM frameworks like Hibernate, JPA for Persisting data into Oracle Database using HIBERNATE.
- Used Web Services to connect to mainframe for the validation of the data.
- Developed MySQL stored procedures and triggers using SQL in order to calculate and update the tables to implement business logic.
- Performed defect tracking, bug fixing and enhancements.
- Created and executed unit test cases by using Junit framework and logging, debug, info & error data with Log4j.
- Developed Ant build scripts for deploying the project on WebSphere application server.
- SOAP has been used as a protocol to Communicate in the form of XML messages.
- Used SAX, DOM Parser to parse the xml files.
- Used JBOSS Application Server to deploy the build.
- Implemented Shell Scripting the application.
- Involved in unit testing, integration testing.
- Used SVN as version control system.
Environment: Java, HTML, CSS, JAVA SCRIPT, AJAX, jQuery, JSP, Servlets, Struts, JSON, Hibernate, Spring, Web Services, XML, MYSQL, Oracle, JBOSS Application Server, WebSphere, SVN, Log4j, Windows, UNIX, Edit plus.
- Designed and Developed web interface for admin module using Struts MVC framework to search, reset password, lock/unlock the user accounts.
- Developed and implemented the interactive functionality using JSP, Tiles framework.
- Developed Stored Procedures, queries to extract the Customers data from the database.
- Used Subversion for Version Control Management.
- Extensively used the Struts tag libraries (Bean Tags, Logic Tags and HTML Tags etc.) and Custom tag libraries.
- Involved in code reviews, debugging and testing.
- Used connection pooling for optimization using JDBC interface.
- Flexibly used J2EE design patterns like Value Object, Data Access Object and Singleton.
- Using Eclipse IDE tool to develop the application and clear case for bug and issue tracking.
- Prepared Use-Cases from the given requirements and interacted with clients for requirements gathering and clarifications.
- Developed Utility Classes, which are used throughout the application.
- Using JUnit test in Eclipse, developed Unit test cases and test suite.
- Involved in System Testing, Integration Testing, Integrated and Production Testing on WebLogic server.
Jr. Java Developer
- Developed the application based on MVC architecture.
- Captured all the functional and technical requirements of the Supply Chain Management System.
- Involved in the preparation of the software requirement and design document (SRS & SDS).
- Adapted Java Design Patterns DAO, Value Objects and Session Facade to develop business components.
- Developed class diagrams and Sequence diagrams.
- Defined the detailed application and database design.
- Development of GUI for HTML and JSP Versions. Java Servlets were used as the common gateway interface between the client and server.
- Used cascading style sheet (CSS) in web pages to separate presentation from structure.
- Java Beans were used to handle business logic as a Model and Servlets to control the flow of application as Controller.
- Involved in collecting requirements from Business Users and Data Modeling and designing and developing Tools using: J2EE, Java, Servlets, EJB, and JSP.
- Performed Unit Testing using JUnit.
- Provided a User Manual and User Training on the new system to ease them into the new system.