- Over 8 years of experience in Design and Development of Distributed and Client - Server applications using Object Oriented Analysis, Design and JAVA, J2EE Technologies (Servlet, JDBC, EJB, Web Services).
- Excellent knowledge of all the phases of software development life cycle (Requirements gathering, analysis, design, development, testing and implementation) and SDLC methodologies such as Waterfall, Agile.
- Expertise in using Struts and Spring Framework, Hibernate.
- Expertise in developing Use Case diagrams, Class diagrams, Sequence and Collaboration diagrams for multi-tiered object-oriented system architectures utilizing Unified Modeling (UML) Tools .
- Worked on Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) and HTML pages to display static data content.
- Extensive experience in developing Servlets, JSP, Struts tags and custom tag libraries.
- Hands-on experience with various Servers WebLogic, WebSphere, Tomcat, JBoss with wide variety of development tools like MyEclipse, IBM RAD, NetBeans.
- Extensive Experience on AWS platform and its dimensions of scalability including VPC, EC2, ELB, S3, and EBS, ROUTE 53.
- Worked on Amazon Web Services (AWS) infrastructure with automation and configuration management tools such as Chef and Puppet.
- Experienced in writing Server Side Components - Enterprise Java Beans (EJB) Remote Method Invocation (RMI) for distributed computing applications, access remote servers and invoking database with Java Database Connectivity (JDBC).
- Wise in developing applications using Object oriented Concepts (OOPS) and Design Patterns such as Singleton, Factory, Front Controller, DTO, DAO, Service Locator and architectural design pattern such as MVC.
- Strong knowledge in developing SOA based SOAP and RESTful Web services.
- Experience in RDBMS database design, writing Stored Procedures and SQL queries.
- Worked on databases systems like Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, DB2 using tools like SQL Navigator, Toad for performing SQL and PL/SQL programming and extensively worked on TOAD SQL worksheet to develop applications.
- Experienced in developing applications using IDE’s like Eclipse, My Eclipse, RAD and NetBeans.
- Have a very good experience in using Windows, Linux and UNIX.
- Have been involved in building and deployment of the applications by using build tools like ANT, Maven.
- Experience in writing and executing Unit Test cases using JUnit testing framework and Log4j.
- Strengths include good team player, self-motivated, quick learner, open to work with new technologies in a dynamic, fast - paced and deadline driven environment, excellent interpersonal, analytical and communication skills.
- Experience in using design patterns and UI frameworks such as MVC, Struts, Hibernate, Node.JS, and spring.
- Experience in developing written documentation for technical audience.
- Fair knowledge in React.Js.
Programming Languages: C, C++, Java.
J2SE/J2EE Technologies: Java, J2EE, Swing, RMI, Sockets, JDBC, Servlets, JSP, Java Beans, JSTL, Jakarta, Struts, EJB, Springs, Hibernate, JTA, JMS, Web Services.
IDE s: RAD, WSAD, Eclipse with My Eclipse, Rational Rose, Net beans.
Web Technologies: HTML, DHTML, XHTML, CSS, Java Script, React.js, My Faces, Rich Faces, JSF, PHP, AJAX and Node.js
SOA: SOAP Web Services, RESTful Web Services, JAX-RS, XML, JSON, WS-Security, Amazon EC2, Amazon S3, Amazon RDS, AWS
Xml Technologies: XML, XSL, XQuery, XSD and XSLT.
Operating Systems: HP-UX, LINUX, Windows.
Databases: Oracle, MySQL, DB2, MS-SQL Server.
Web Servers: Web Sphere, Web logic Application server, JBOSS, J2EE Server, Apache Tomcat, IBM HTTP Server, and IIS.
Methodologies: Unified Modeling Language (UML), Rational Unified Process (RUP), Agile.
Confidential, Beachwood, OH
Senior Java/ J2EE Developer
- Involved in Analysis, Design, and Implementation of software applications using Java, J2EE, XML and XSLT and Web Services (REST, WSDL).
- Implemented Agile Methodology as part of project requirement changes.
- Implemented J2EE design patterns like Singleton and Session Façade.
- Developed Façade classes to encapsulate the business logic and hide the implementation details of the data access classes and EJBs.
- Developed application using Spring MVC, JSP, JSTL and AJAX on the presentation layer, the business layer is built using spring and the persistent layer uses Hibernate.
- Created Custom Directives in Angular.JS, making use of Modules and Filters objects according to the application requirement.
- Data Operations were performed using Spring ORM wiring with Hibernate and Implemented Hibernate Template and criteria API for Querying database.
- Implemented all the components of Spring Frame work (Controller classes, Spring Bean Configuration file (dispatcher-servlet.xml).
- Involved java multithreading to cascade multiple changes on multiple records in only one transaction and developed a batch process framework.
- Designed roles and groups for users and resources using AWS Identity Access Management (IAM).
- Implemented AWS solutions using EC2, S3, RDS, EBS, Elastic Load Balancer, Auto scaling groups, optimized volumes and EC2 instances
- Developed reusable Ext JS components such as Viewport, Panel, and Grids etc.
- Designed, developed and maintained the data layer using Hibernate and performed configuration of Struts Application Framework.
- Used JSF framework with AJAX in developing user interfaces using JSF UI Components, RIA components, Validator, Events and Listeners.
- Implemented the Struts frame work with MVC architecture.
- Developed middle-tier application with J2EE using Servlet, EJB, Java Beans and Web Services Standards (SOAP, WSDL, UDDI).
- Developed DAOs (Data Access Object) using Hibernate as ORM to interact with DBMS - Oracle.
- Worked on the Java backend development using spring, Reflection, REST API and JSON.
- Developed and maintained automated test scripts to support regression testing and participated actively in system testing and regression testing in UFT.
- Created XML Schema, XML template and used XML SAX/DOM API to parse them.
- Involved in coding, code reviews, Junit testing, Prepared and executed Unit Test Cases.
- Performed manual testing on web services using Soup UI.
- Developed classes to interface with underlying web services layer and scaled the component interactions and generalized the interfaces using RESTFUL.
- Used Log4j for External Configuration Files and debugging.
- Designed various tables required for the project in Oracle 11g database and used the Stored Procedures in the application.
- Assigned the sprints to onsite and offshore teams and making sure the tasks are completed within sprint duration.
- Coordinated with offshore development team and clarified their day-today questions. Reviewed offshore delivery before check-in the code into SVN.
- Proficient in designing and building Rails API's.
- Wrote and debugged the ANT Scripts for building the entire web application’s
- Used CVS for version control across common source code used by developers.
- Worked with QA team in preparation and review of test cases.
Confidential, Los Angeles, CA
Sr. Java/ J2EE Developer
- Involved in requirements gathering and design.
- Used Spring Framework to integrate with OR mapping tool Hibernate.
- Used Hibernate to store the persistence data into the Oracle11g database and used Criteria API to access the data from the database.
- Extensively used Hibernate concepts such as inheritance, lazy loading, dirty bit checking, optimistic locking, and transactions.
- Experience in using the Object Relational Mapping tool Hibernate, strong in using XML mappings and Java Objects
- Worked on Prototyping and Implementation using Java, Node.JS, and AWS with Slacker platform.
- Wrote complex reporting applications with Ext JS and Sencha Touch for Windows Azure and Amazon Web Services (AWS), Linux and Windows servers.
- Used the spring open source framework for building JSP based web application based on the Model-View-Controller (MVC) design paradigm.
- Implemented asynchronous multi-thread processing of files (Java Message Service, Message Driven Beans, PL/SQL, and Triggers).
- Used Ant & maven scripts for build and deployment of the application and CVS & SVN as the secure Versioning software.
- Responsibilities include understanding server configuration and diagnosing problems in a time sensitive manner.
- Extensively used Web Services (SOAP, Restfull).
- Involved in Coding and tweaking of stored procedures in Oracle PL/SQL, developed Action classes.
- Used Log4J to capture the log that includes runtime exceptions.
- Performed Unit testing, Performance/ load testing using JUNIT, JMock.
Environment: J2EE, Hibernate, Tiles, Tag Libraries, JSP, CSS, AJAX, HTML, View Controller Architecture, web services(JAX-WS & JAX-RS), AWS, Oracle, Tomcat, MS Visio, Eclipse, JUnit, JMock, Log4J, SVN Ant, Windows XP Professional.
Confidential, Frisco, TX
Full Stack Java Developer
- Participated in the complete life cycle of the project (Analyzing the client requirements, designing, developing and testing).
- Major involvement in writing & reviewing Design Approach Documents and have designed architecture for the web module using Spring MVC framework and implemented the design of UI using Ajax Framework.
- Designed REST-full XML Web Service for handling AJAX requests.
- Implemented Spring MVC framework which includes writing Controller classes for handling requests, processing form submissions and also performed validations using Commons validator.
- Designed and developed Java Swing interfaces for Contact, Event and Mail information editing.
- Responsible for integrating Ajax with Spring Service layer using DWR (Direct Web Routing)
- Implemented Spring' AOP (Aspect Oriented Programming) in service layer and was responsible for implementing Aspect aspects for performing Auto proxying and also installed Spring web Flow and integrated it with Java Server Faces.
- Involved in all layers of applications like Controller Servlets, Service controller, Screening manager and Rule Engine.
- Strong at designing and developing applications using ATG Dynamo (DAS, DPS, DCS, DSS). Problem-solving in all areas of Oracle ATG Web Commerce development including the debugging of developed code.
- Written groovy scripts in tech automation in the build automation.
- Involved in FLEX training for developing web pages in FLEX language
- Architecture JMS with spring which involves setting up Active MQ message Broker, declared Active MQ message destinations and also implemented Spring’s JMS Gateway Support class as a base class for JMS gateway classes.
- Wrote AngularJS controllers, views, and services for new website features.
- Developed XML, XML schema and parser using SAX and DOM and implemented System Oriented Architecture Methodology.
- Designed and developed Business Services using Spring Framework (Dependency Injection), Business Delegate & DAO Design Patterns.
- Implemented JNDI Object Factory Bean for injecting JNDI Objects in spring configuration setup for fetching a database connection and also configured a mail sender (Java Mail Sender Impl) for sending email.
- Efficiently implemented multithreading using Java Concurrency utilities for performance improvements.
- Implemented JTA service to handle transactions and created a conversation interceptor for handling each event.
- Implemented Spring's Acegi Security feature which includes configuring Spring Provider Manager for delegating authentication responsibilities to LDAP authentication provider
- Implemented Hibernates Polymorphic many-to-one associations for referring instances of subclasses and participated in design of data base and created tables in ORACLE.
- Conducted code reviews against coding standards and made sure the best practices are maintained in development process.
- Coordinating with the testing team and fixing Bugs at various stages of the application development Participated in unit testing and functionality testing and used log4j for tracking errors and debugging the code.
- Used Maven build tool for building the application
- Developing test requirements by decomposing the functional requirements and interacting with
- End-users, business analysts and developers.
- Participated in meetings of internal developer groups for the purpose of development standards.
Confidential, Portsmouth, NH
Java/ J2EE Developer
- Extensively used Hibernate in data access layer to access and update information in the database.
- Customize CSS with ICE Faces Style- sheets for different styles. Used Perl and shell scripting to automate the batch process and run SQL scripts.
- Used JMS API for asynchronous communication by putting the messages in the Message queue, such as PDF, Excel report generation.
- Used Perl and shell scripting to automate the batch process and run SQL scripts.
- Extensively used ICE Faces framework for its User Interface components and help navigation within the website.
- Used SAX parser for parsing XML files.
- Developed Web services -RESTful for getting credit card information from third party.
- Involved to work with another developer to migrate an existing MS Access application to Cold Fusion.
- Implemented various design patterns in the project such as Business Delegate, Session Façade, Data Transfer Object, Data Access Object, Service Locator and Singleton.
- Used ANT scripts to build the application and deployed on WebSphere Application Server.
- By Using SOA application we reused the software components.
- Used Rational Clear Case and Clear Quest for version control and change management.
- Developed Stored Procedures for Oracle 10g database.
- Performed unit testing using JUNIT framework and used Test Cases for testing Action Classes.
- Responsible and active in the analysis, design, implementation and deployment of full Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) of the project.
- Defined the search criteria and pulled out the record of the customer from the database. Make the required changes and save the updated record back to the database.
- Worked with Core Java Concepts such as Multi-Threading, Inner Classes, String Classes and Exception handling.
- Development Java classes for client side modules.
- Developed JSP and Java Servlets for server side application
- Developed Struts action classes, action forms and performed action mapping using Struts framework and performed data validation in form of beans and action classes.
- Extensively used Struts framework as the controller to handle subsequent client requests and invoke the model based upon user requests.
- Design and develop XML processing components for dynamic menus on the application.
- Developed build and deployment scripts using Apache ANT to customize WAR and EAR files.
- Used DAO and JDBC for database access.
- Developed stored procedures and triggers using PL/SQL in order to calculate and update the tables to implement business logic.
- Involved in postproduction support and maintenance for dynamic menus on the application.
Environment: Oracle, Java, Struts, Servlets, HTML, XML, SQL, J2EE, JUnit, Tomcat.
- Performed the analysis, design, and implementation of software applications using Java, J2EE, XML and XSLT.
- Worked with core java concepts such as OOPs, Multi-threading, collection framework and Exception handling.
- Prepared technical document and got approval from client before development.
- Performed in different phases of the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) of the application, including: requirements gathering, analysis, design, development and deployment of the application.
- Developed Action Forms and Controllers in Struts 2.0/1.2 framework.
- Designed, developed and maintained the data layer using Hibernate.
- JUnit was used to do the Unit testing for the application.
- Utilized various Struts features like Tiles, tagged libraries and Declarative Exception Handling via XML for the design.
- Created XML Schema, XML template and used XML SAX/DOM API to parse them.
- Used Apache Ant to compile java classes and package into jar archive.
- Used Clear Quest to keep track of the application bugs as well as to coordinate with the Testing team.
- Involved in tracking and resolving defects, which arise in QA & production