- Over 7+ years of solid professional experience in development of multi - tier Enterprise applications.
- Experienced in all the technical phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Expert in Agile methodologies like Scrum.
- Experienced in performing code reviews, refactoring and training and mentoring team members.
- Experience in developing distributed Web applications and Enterprise applications using Java/ J2EE technologies (Core Java (JDK 6+), Servlets, JSP, EJB).
- Skilled at programming in J2EE/JAVA applications using various IDE tools Eclipse and RAD (WSAD)
- Experience using frameworks like Spring, JPA, Hibernate, and Struts2.
- Experienced in working with EJB, Hibernate annotations to map POJOs to databases.
- Experienced with J2EE Design Patterns such as MVC, Session Façade, DAO, DTO, Singleton Pattern, Front Controller and Business Delegate.
- Experienced in databases such as Sybase, Oracle and MS SQL Server to manage tables, views, indexes, sequences, stored procedures, functions, triggers and packages
- Experienced in writing shell, ANT, Maven, Gradle, Jenkins (CI) scripts for builds and deployments to different environments.
- Extensively worked on XML technologies like XML, XSL, XSD, XSLT, XQuery, XPath and DTD.
- Experienced in developing web services with XML based protocols such as SOAP and WSDL.
- Expertise in Cutting Edge Technologies like EJB, JMS, REST, Jersey, JTA, Mule ESB, XML and Web Sphere MQ Series with good experience in Developing and Deploying Enterprise Java Beans on Application Servers like WebLogic, WebSphere and JBoss.
- Experienced in writing unit test cases using Junit, TestNG, Mokito.
- Experienced using tools like JIRA.
- Extensive experience using SQL and PL/SQL to write Stored Procedures and Functions.
- Highly proficient in developing and deploying Java/J2EE applications on Application Servers - WebLogic, IBM WebSphere, JBOSS and Apache Tomcat.
- Proficiency in working with all databases like Oracle, MySQL, DB2, MongoDB.
- Good knowledge of various design patterns like singleton, Strategy pattern and factory pattern.
- Excellent problem solving, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in-groups as well as independently without supervision.
- Experience in using different version control systems like git, clearcase, CVS, subversion.
- Excellent Technical, Analytical, Problem Solving skills, strict attention to detail and ability to work independently, work within a team environment.
- Excellent communication skills, interpersonal, strong architectural skills, hardworking and a very good team player and ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization such as technical, management and customers.
Java Technologies: JDK 1.5, J2EE, JSP, JSTL, JavaBeans, Servlets, Struts1.x, Struts2, Web Services, JDBC, Rest API, MVC, Spring, Hibernate, SOAP JAX-RS, JAX-WS
IDE s & Utilities: Eclipse/My Eclipse, NetBeans and IntelliJ
Version Control: SVN, GIT, CVS,ClearCase
Application Servers: IBM Web Sphere, Web Logic, Tomcat Server and Jboss
Tools: JIRA Tracker, HP QC, Maven
Database: Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server, Postgresql
Operating Systems: Windows, UNIX, LINUX
Confidential, San Ramon, CA
- Actively involved in the application architecture and development tools for web solutions that fulfil the business requirements of the project.
- Implemented MVC architecture using Struts and other J2EE design patterns for the application development.
- Developed Use case diagrams, Object diagrams, Class diagrams, and Sequence diagrams using UML
- Involved in the development of presentation modules. The application is based on the MVC Architecture using spring framework.
- Angular JS was used to binding information between elements of the pages and for routing of the Webpages.
- Developed Java classes for implementing asynchronous processing using Web logic.
- Involved in creation and deployment of Enterprise Application in Web Logic.
- Employed Hibernate to store the persistent data as an Object-Relational Mapping (ORM) too for communicating with database.
- Used Web services for sending and getting data from different applications using REST.
- Used JMS for sending the messages to the Export Queue.
- Used Spring Framework for Dependency injection and integrated with Hibernate.
- Used JUnit to unit test the modules & Log4j for logging error/debug messages.
- Resolved the issues encountered during the System Test and Acceptance Test.
- Involved in bug-fixes, enhancements and code refactoring.
Confidential, SFO, CA
- Followed Test Driven Development (TDD), Scrum concepts of the Agile Methodology to produce high Quality Software, involved in System Requirements study and conceptual design.
- Developed AngularJS Controllers, Services, filters and directives for various modules in the application.
- Developed the System using core java, Servlets, EJB, JPA, and JSF .
- Created custom directives, decorators, and services using AngularJS to interface with both RESTful and legacy network services also DOM applications.
- Defined new validations through AngularJS for the form field validation implemented through HTML and used AJAX, JSON to send request to the server to check the functionality of the website.
- Worked on creating Dynamic Navigation bar through JSON data using Angular JS service.
- Worked on filtering the data comes from remote servers using Angular JS services by Angular JS filters concept.
- Designed and built reliable, highly scalable, agile and flexible systems using an expressive query language using MongoDB.
- Stored the data in the form of JSON structure based documents, stored in a collection using MongoDB.
- Implemented Spring Bean Factory to create proxied object using AOP framework
- Developed the User Interface Screens for presentation using JSP and HTML.
- Implemented a microservice using a microservice architecture with Spring Boot based services
- Core Developer of the application infrastructure using GWT/GXT as the front-end architecture using AJAX.
- Configured Spring beans in XML and involved in integration Spring with Hibernate framework.
- Configured Spring Hibernate transaction manager and used Spring declarative transaction management with various propagation levels.
- Developed stored procedures, Triggers and functions to process the trades and mapped it to Hibernate Configuration File and also established data integrity among all tables.
- Involved in unit testing, integration testing, SIT and UAT phases. Performed defect tracking, bug fixing and enhancements.
- Involved in analyzing the user stories from the release backlog in RTC scrum board, sizing the user stories, tasking them and developing the user stories as per the sprint plan, doing code reviews using Smart bear, integration testing in WebSphere servers, co-ordinate with QA testers on system testing on different runway servers.
- Implemented logging mechanism for complex strategy for security and reliability of application used LOG4j to audit, detect suspicious activity, regular debug, test perform and Exception statements
- Deployed the application in the WebSphere using RESTful Web services.
- Transferred the application data between client and server using XML, developed the XSL to convert and compare the SOAP to simple XML and vice versa.
- Debugged the ANT Scripts for building the entire web application.
- Planning, deployment, and tuning of SQL (SQL Server, MySQL) and NoSQL databases.
- Tested the development by using Junit, and used GIT for version control.
- Involved in daily stand up and sprint planning sessions as part of AGILE Scrum Methodology.
- Designed and developed front-end using Servlet, JSP, HTML and Java Script
- Designed the user interfaces using JSP, developed custom tags, and used JSTL Taglibs.
- Developed the front-end screens using HTML, CSS and JSP.
- Developed the Presentation layer using the MVC paradigm, implemented by Spring MVC.
- Used Spring IOC to inject services and their dependencies.
- Used the spring framework features like spring modules (IOC, MVC, Batch, Web Services, and Integration).
- Involved in creating, modifying and updating database tables in Oracle Server.
- Implemented HQL queries to perform data base operations.
- Implemented SOAP based JAX-WS web services.
- Used Maven to build the application and deployed on WebLogic Application Server.
- Created test cases using JUNIT and Eclipse for IDE.
- Developed single page applications using AngularJS.
- Developing REST APIs for communication to external application, application integration
- Implemented stateless session beans in business processing layer.
- Implemented Hibernate in data access layer to access and update information in the database.
- Debugging the application by running the server in debug mode and having the experience in usage of log4J to log the information in log files.
- Setup JIRA Sandboxes and test new plugins and add-ons to ensure compatibility and used JIRA for task assignment, bug tracking and fixture
- Involved in Code Reviews and Code deployment process.
- Used SVN for version control for project and issue tracking.
- Implemented Spring AOP for logging and exception handling for common logic.
- Used Log4j logger tool for logging warnings and error messages.
- Involved in integration testing and defect fixing.
Confidential, Covina, CA
- Involved in the application framework design using Model View Controller (MVC) architecture and J2EE design patterns for design and development of this application.
- Designed and developed business layer for the employee information using POJO’s classes and Spring Security.
- Developed the execution services class using Servlet API, front end using POJO’s classes & JSP.
- Implemented Jasper report for generating reports of each employee day schedule on daily basis Using Java API’s.
- Implemented XML for developing deployment descriptors, hibernate mapping files.
- Used JQuery library to build Ajax web application module.
- Involved in writing code using Oracle database.
- Setting up the test environment for developed classes using JUnit framework and maintaining the error log using Log4j Jar file.
- Developed ANT Script to build and deploy the war file on WebSphere Server context.
- Extensively used Eclipse environment using GIT to build application.
- Supported for bug fixes, requirement changes and performance testing.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Understanding business objectives and implementation of business logic.
- Used Subversion for version control of the code and configuration files.
- Spring MVC Framework is used to have relationships between application components. It is also used to separate the application configuration and dependency specification from the actual application code.
- Implemented the application using the concrete principles laid down by several design patterns such as MVC, Service Locator, Data Access Object (DAO), Front Controller, Data Transfer Object (DTO), Singleton and Factory.
- Involved in designing the user interface using JSP, Java Script, AJAX, CSS and HTML.
- Used XML for creating deployment descriptors, struts configuration files and integrated to validation, tiles files.
- Used Maven build tool and log4j for logging and tracing messages.
- Extensively used data modelling tool MongoDB.
- Used Hibernate to connect with Oracle database to store and fetch data.
- Built test harness module with JUnit, Mockito for creating unit tests and integrated with Ant build.
- Used SOAP web services using JAX-WS and generated client stubs from WSDL.