- Over 8+ years of experience in all features of J2EE Application design and development, including business analysis, system design, support, testing, implementation and maintenance of web based, Java and Client/Server applications.
- Extensive SDLC experience including Requirement Analysis, Preparations of Technical Specifications Document, Design and Coding, Application Implementation, Unit testing and System Testing, Functional and Regression Testing and Production Support.
- Proficient with Software development methodologies like Agile Methodologies.
- Strong experience in Client - Server systems using Object Oriented Concepts and Design Patterns.
- Expertise in coding business components using various API’s of Java like Multithreading, Collections.
- Strong development experience in using J2EE, Servlets, Spring, JSF, Spring MVC, Apache Struts, Hibernate, JDBC, JMS, JavaBeans, JPA, JNDI, RMI, EJB, Java Mail, ORACLE, SQL Server 2008, SQL and PL/SQL.
- Extensive experience in writing the Apache Camel routing in SOA platform.
- Extensive experience in using the MOM with Active MQ.
- Have good experience with Spring Boot for faster building of cloud Microservices and develop Spring based applications with very less configuration.
- Worked on Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) such as Apache Axis web services which use SOAP, WSDL. Exposure to JAXB & JAX-WS.
- Incorporated XML Parsers such as DOM and SAX.
- Expertise in n-tier and three-tier Client/Server development architecture and Distributed Computing Architecture.
- Good work experience on RDBMS like Oracle and MySQL. Creating SQL statements & Subqueries.
- Good knowledge on Amazon Web Services(AWS), Amazon Cloud Services like Elastic Compute Cloud(EC2), Simple Storage Service(S3), Amazon Simple DB, Amazon Cloud Watch, SNS, SQS, Lambda and experienced in building highly scalable java applications using various architectures.
- Experienced in Amazon EC2 setting up instances, Virtual Private Cloud (VPCs), and security groups.
- Worked on Amazon Web Services (AWS) infrastructure with automation and configuration management tools such as Chef and Puppet.
- Experience in consuming RESTful services using Angular $http, $resource and jQuery to exchange (request / responses) information with databases such as Oracle and MySQL
- Actively involved in the Devops streamlining process through Jenkins CI and CA Release Automation.
- Have working experience on Angular JS, EXT JS.
- Experience in analyzing and deploying middleware services in WebLogic container.
- Design and development of web-based applications using different Web and application servers such as Apache Tomcat, Web Sphere, JBoss and WebLogic.
- Implemented Unit Testing using JUnit and Integration testing during the projects.
- Experience with using IDEs: Eclipse, IntelliJ and IBM Rational Application Developer (RAD) for WebSphere Software. Version Control Systems: CVS, SVN, GIT.
- Worked with bug tracking tools like JIRA.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and interpersonal skills. Ability to learn new concepts fast. Consistent team player with excellent communication skills.
Languages: : C, C++, Java, SQL, PL/SQL, Java Enterprise Edition
Web Services: Micro services, SOAP, WSDL, JAX-RPC, JAXB, JAX-WS, Apache Axis
Databases: Oracle 10G/11G, MySQL, NOSQL
Tools: /Software: Eclipse, WebStorm, RAD, Net Beans, SQL, TOAD, SQL Developer, Clear case, Subversion, JUnit, UML, JIRA, GIT, Jenkins
Application/Web Server: Apache Tomcat, JBoss, WebSphere and WebLogic
Operating Systems: UNIX, Linux, Windows
Protocols: TCP/IP, HTTP, HTTPS (HTTP+SSL), TELNET, FTP
Design Patterns: ANT, MVC, Front Controller, Service Locator, Business Delegate, Transfer Object, Singleton, Factory Pattern, DAO Pattern
Confidential, Cincinnati, OH
Full Stack Developer
- Involves in Sprint planning for the estimation of efforts for user stories and bugs.
- Clarify requirements with business owners, perform analysis and design solutions.
- Involved in writing the front-end code for the application using Angular 2.0
- Developed single page applications using Angular 2, Typescript.
- Involved in developing the application using Java/J2EE platform. Implemented the Model View Control (MVC) structure using Spring.
- Used Spring Core Annotations for Dependency Injection and used Apache Camel to integrate Spring framework.
- Consumed Web Services by implementing Spring's REST support is to make the development of RESTful Web services.
- Implemented Java and J2EE Design patterns like Business Delegate and Data Transfer Object (DTO), Data Access Object and Service Locator.
- Implemented the functionality of fetching of data from different sources and persisted the data through Hibernate, to separate DAO layer from Database layer.
- Designed developed and maintained the data layer using Hibernate and performed configuration of Spring Application Framework.
- Developed the Spring Boot Java microservice using STS
- Developed REST Web services component using Apache CXF.
- Exposed various capabilities as Web Services using REST.
- Developed Proof of Concept using AWS, Node JS and dynamo DB.
- Created monitors, alarms and notifications for EC2 hosts using Cloud Watch.
- Ability to design application on AWS taking advantage of Disaster recovery.
- Configured AWS Identity Access Management (IAM) Group and users for improved login authentication.
- Implemented Chef to deploy the builds for Dev, QA and production.
- Managed build results in Jenkins and deployed using workflows.
- Application backend implemented as Node.js express application server.
- Used Log4j for the logging the output to the files.
- Used JUnit for the unit testing of various modules.
- Involved in production support, monitoring server and error logs and Foreseeing the Potential Issues, and escalating to the higher levels.
Environment: Java 1.8/1.7, JSP, Spring 3.2, Oracle 11G, IBM WebSphere, Angular JS, HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, Microservices, Spring Boot, XML, Apache CXF, TOAD, Eclipse Java EE IDE, AWS EC2, S3, Lambda, SQS, SNS, IAM, Cloud Watch, GITHUB, Jenkins, Maven.
Confidential, Downers Grove, IL
Full Stack Developer
- Design and developed the application using Spring Framework which is based on Model View Controller design pattern.
- Developed Single Page Application using Angular JS , Bootstrap , CSS 3 and HTML5 .
- Designed and developed the Data access layer using Spring-Hibernate integration.
- Developed the service layer using the Spring IOC .
- Used Active MQ for messaging and extensively used OO Design Patterns.
- Developed REST Web services using Jersey JAX-RS.
- Built microservices that connect with relational databases via the Java Persistence API (JPA).
- Implemented the logging framework in the SOA environment.
- Designing and developing Web application to generate reports using Java-J2EE technologies.
- Used JMS API for asynchronous communication by putting the messages in the Message queue, such as PDF, Excel report generation.
- Implemented the logging framework in the SOA environment.
- Performed unit testing using JUNIT framework and used Struts Test Cases for testing Action Classes.
- Used Maven as the build tool for the application.
- Developed Python scripts to automate the deployments to the WebSphere application server .
- Used Rational Clear Case and Clear Quest for version control and change management
Confidential, Woodstock, IL
Sr. Java / J2EE Developer
- Worked on complete life cycle, Design, development and testing using OOA and OOD.
- Used JSP, HTML, and CSS for content layout and presentation.
- Used JQuery for UI and AJAX for reports display
- Created the web application using Struts MVC pattern to manage runtime content, in the form of POIs.
- Used Web Services to extract customer related product data from machines and servers using WSDL, XML, SOAP using Service Oriented Architecture.
- Worked on the design and development of application in Hibernate framework
- Implemented the functionality of fetching of data from different sources and persisted the data through Hibernate, to separate DAO layer from Database layer and using core java classes.
- Worked on Multi-threading and thread pool design pattern.
- Worked on regenerated code, through Hibernate, and created services for existing modules and tested them through JUnit.
- Implemented business logic using Session Beans and PL/SQL stored procedures
- Designed developed and maintained the data layer using Hibernate and performed configuration of Struts, Application Framework.
- Participate in technology/tools evaluation and software technical proof of concepts.
- Used JUnit for Unit testing the application.
- Performed production support of the application in production.
- Developed and maintained ANT Scripts.
- Deployed the application on JBoss application servers.
- Managed daily production issues.
Confidential, Milwaukee, WI
Sr. Java/ J2EE Developer
- Involved in deployment of full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of the tracking systems Requirement gathering, Conceptual design, Analysis, Detail design, Development, System Testing, and User Acceptance.
- Defined and designed the layers and modules of the project using OOAD methodologies and standard J2EE design patterns & guidelines
- Designed and developed all the user interfaces using JSP and Spring framework
- Developed the DAO layer using Hibernate and used caching system for real time performance
- Developed Web Service provider methods (bottom up approach) using WSDL, XML and SOAP for transferring data between the Applications
- Configured Java Messaging Services (JMS) on Web Sphere Server using Eclipse IDE
- Used AJAX for developing asynchronous web applications on client side
- Used JDBC for accessing database to track all credit aspects of accounts, which include financial review details, security held, actuarial exposure data and receivables
- Developed the user interface presentation screens using HTML
- Co-ordinated with QA lead for development of test plan, test cases, test code, and actual testing responsible for defects allocation and resolution of those defects
- All the coding and testing was performed using Eclipse
- Maintained the existing code based developed in Spring and Hibernate framework by incorporating new features and fixing bugs
- Involved in fixing bugs and unit testing with test cases using JUnit framework
- Developed build and deployment scripts using Apache ANT to customize WAR and EAR files
- Developed stored procedures and triggers using PL/SQL in order to calculate and update the tables to implement business logic using Oracle database
- Involved in development of Reports using Style Report tool
- Implemented Log4j for all classes to set debug levels on production systems and also for better error logging.
- Coordinated with offshore team for requirement transition & providing the necessary inputs required for successful execution of the project
- Involved in post-production support and maintenance of the application
- Developed various Restful web services using JAX -RS.
- Designed and implemented stored procedures views and database queries.
- Created Hibernate DAO and Spring Injected service classes.
- Implemented server-side validation implementing business-defined rules with Struts action classes.
- Developed web services client in using REST in Jersey.
- Developed hibernate mapping files, implemented DAO's and value objects to retrieve the data using Hibernate.
- Consuming and exposing various Web services using JAX-RS to different systems like NPI Validation, Address validation
- Primarily focused on the spring components such as Spring MVC, Dispatcher Servlets, Controllers, Model and View Objects, View Resolver.
- Developed HQL Queries, SQL and Criteria Queries for database Query Operations.
- Used Eclipse IDE for entire application development. Used Log4J for logging and tracing messages in the application for development region.
- Used Maven to build the application and deploy on JBOSS server.
- Preparation of JUnit test cases and testing
- Developed test cases using JUnit.
- Used Maven script for building and deploying the application.