- Talented full - stack developer having over 7 years of in-depth experience in the creation of web and desktop solutions, restful api with Java EE, Spring, Hibernate, SPA, ORM, Nodejs, AngularJs, Sql, MySql and Mongodb. Innovative and creative developer, good analytical skill, learning quickly to adapt new technologies and patterns into detailed architecture plans based on project requirements.
- Strong skills in back-end and front-end feature development of Rest Api, as well as testing, debugging, and delivery.
- Having good understanding of software full life cycle and implementation.
Web: AngularJs, React.JS, AJAX, JSP, JMS, Servlet, JSON, XML, HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap
Web Services: RESTful Web Services, JSON, SOAP, AWS S3, AWS lamda
Frameworks: Java EE, Spring boot, Hibernate, JPA, Nodejs, AngularJs, Angular 2, 4,5, JSF, Microservices, Spring cloud, Zuul, Eureka, Ribbon, Feign, Rabbit MQ, Zipkin, Hystrix
Web / Application Servers: Tomcat, Glassfish
Databases: MS SQL Server, MySQL, Mongodb, DynamoDB
Design Patterns: Singleton, MVC,Facade, Factory, Adapter Pattern
SDLC: Agile, Scrum, Waterfall, TDDTools: Eclipse,STS, Visual Studio Code, NetBeans, Maven, Subversion, GIT, MySQL Workbench
Platforms: Windows, Linux
Full Stack Developer
- Involved in design, development and testing phases of project.
- Developing and maintaining the application based upon the requirements.
- Hands-on experience in creating and consuming RESTful Services using Nodejs.
- Developed View Controllers for all the views to handle all the events.
- Developed user profile and authentication with Oauth 0 and JSON Web Tokens.
- Developed messenger application with Node.Js, Socket.IO, WebRTC, Mongodb, ExpressJs and Angular.
Senior Software Engineer
- Developed Action Classes, Form Bean, Java Bean classes for implementing business logic for the Spring Framework.
- Created a custom, single-page, responsive web application using Spring, Microservices, Hibenate, JPA, JSP, Nodejs, Servlets, Angular JS, JQuery, HTML, Bootstrap and CSS.
- Worked on ER modeling of the back-end tables and used JDBC for connecting to database.
- Hands-on experience in creating and consuming RESTful Services using Angular JS.
- Develop Client Side Validation techniques using AngularJs, Java Script.
- Involved in creating and updating configuration files for Spring, Hibernate, JPA, JMS and Microservices.
- Implemented critical solutions for finance, banking, e-commerce, healthcare, education, restaurants, organizations etc.
- Worked on AngularJS, creating custom directives, decorators, and services to interface with both restful services also DOM applications.
- Implemented log4j API for exception handling, logging of the errors, warnings, messages, stack traces, debuggers throughout the code.
- Request and Response mapping using Spring from and to the application server by annotation based spring configuration in Eclipse IDE.
- Work with technical lead and developers with feature and solution clarification to develop code that reuses objects, is well structured, includes sufficient comments, is easy to maintain and continuous improvement of delivery processes.
- Involved in Bug fixing of various modules that were raised by the testing teams in the application during the Integration testing phase