- Having 9 years of experience on JAVA/J2EE applicationsincludes software analysis, design, implementation and development in various domains like Financial, Insurance, Healthcare, and Communication Enterprise Business Software applications.
- Experience in building Enterprise Applications and Distributed Systems using CoreJava, J2EE (Servlets,JSP, JSF, EJB,Struts, Hibernate, Spring, JDBC, JMS) and XML.
- Knowledge on lambda expressions, Streams and Parallel streams.
- Worked on Design and Analysis (OOAD) resulting in Use Case View (Use Cases & Actors) & Logical View (Class Diagram and Sequence Diagram) using UML.
- Experienced on Object Oriented Analysis in developingthe applications using multiple J2EE design patterns.
- Hands - on experience in relational databases like Oracle 10g, MySQL, MS SQL Server using SQL and PL/SQL.
- Hands-on experience in working with XML related technologies such as DOM, SAX, XML Schema, XSL, XSLT, XPath, DTD, XSD, JDOM, JAXB, Xerces and JAXP.
- Experienced in developing applications using Model-View-Controller frameworks like Struts, Spring.
- Experience working with Web Services using SOAP, JAX-WS, JAX-RPC and Axis
- Expertise in developing SOAP and RESTful Web Services using spring framework, JAXB, and Spring-WS.
- Highly involved in full software development life cycle (SDLC) implementation.
- Worked under Agile (XP, Scrum, TTD), RUP methodologies.
- Experience in implementation of business applications using BEA Web logic, Web Sphere, JBoss and Tomcat.
- Extensive experience in Integrated Development Environment (IDE) such as Eclipse, My Eclipse, RAD, NetBeans, WSAD, SpringSource tool suite, JDeveloper, SQL Developer, SQLYOG, TOAD and Android Studio.
- Having the experience with e-Payment gateway processing using Authorize.net and PayPal.
- Experienced in checking out of shopping cart via Google Checkout Process.
- Experienced in implementing the Google Data Feeds.
- Hands on experience in configuring and deploying applications on OC4J, IBM WebSphere, BEA WebLogic, JBoss, Java Web Server 2.0 and Apache Tomcat.
- Expertise in using tools like Ant, WinSCP, Putty, Log4j, IBM ClearCase, TFS, Win CVS, SVN, Trace Analyzer and SQL* Loader.
- Extensively worked on Windows flavor, Unix (IBM AIX, Sun Solaris)based platforms.
- Good experience in Designing and Developing Applications using UML and In-depth knowledge in Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD).
- Experience on architectural designs SOA (Service Oriented Architecture) and have experience in developing Web Services using Apache cxf, Apache AXIS, both Service Provider and Service Consumer.
- Expertise with Functionality, Integration, Regression, Compatibility, Black Box, White Box, Performance, Usability, Back-End and User acceptance testing.
- Building and Deployment of EAR, WAR, JAR files on test, stage and production servers.
- Have performed unit testing using JUnit, Integration and deployment of applications done using tools like ANT and Maven.
- Experience in using AWS to configure servers. Proficient in Cloud computing infrastructure such as AWS EC2
- Excellent communication, Team work, inter-personnel and presentation skills,fast learner and organized self-starter.
Languages: Java, C, C++, Python, PL/SQL, Android, XML and UML.
Java Technologies: Core Java, Multithreading, JDBC, Java Beans, JNDI, J2EE, JUnit, Mockito, Easy Mock, Ham crest, Maven, Ant and Log4j.
Frame Works: Spring 3.x, Struts2.0/1.x, JSF and Hibernate 3.1, Cloud computing(infrastructure as a services), Hadoop(MapReduce)
Web Services: WSDL, SOAP & REST
Middleware: Servlets, Java Beans, RMI, EJB, JMS.
Application Servers: IBM WebSphere, BEA Web logic, JBoss and OC4J.
Web Servers: Apache Tomcat
IDEs & Tools: My Eclipse Blue, RAD7.0/7.5, Eclipse, TOAD, SQL Developer, WinSCP,Putty, STS, Firebug, BugZilla and Android Studio
Databases: Oracle, SQL Server, MYSQL, MongoDB, MS-Access.
Methodologies: Waterfall, Iterative, and Agile.
Operating Systems: Windows flavor, UNIX(Solaris), Linux(RedHat)
Modeling: OOAD using UML and Design Patterns & J2EE Patterns.
Version Controls: CVS, SVN, GIT, Source tree, Serena Dimensions, IBM ClearCase.
XML Technologies: DTD, Schemas, DOM, SAX, XSLT, XSL, Apache Axis, Apache CXF and REST Web Services.
Chief Java / J2EE Developer
- Involved in all phases of application development using Java / J2EE Technologies (Java, Hibernate, spring framework, JSP, Java XML technologies, Ajax, jQuery and JSON).
- Developed the application using MyEclipse IDE and deployed it on Apache Tomcat Server.
- Participated in daily agile scrum meetings.
- Participated in Release planning, Sprint planning, Sprint Review and Sprint Retrospective meetings.
- Worked on developing the user interface for internal users with Spring MVC, Ajax, jQuery, AngularJSand JSON.
- Implementedfunctional programming using java 8
- Implemented interface sub classes using lambda expressions.
- Implemented Collection interfaces with stream and parallel stream methods for sequential and parallel execution.
- Worked on creating the RESTful web services to feed JSON data to the AngularJS frontend.
- Used Spring and Hibernate for the implementation and development of application components and to in corporate the business logic.
- Developed web application using asynchronous/non-blocking IO methodology.
- Developed Web Services using Top DownApproach fromWSDL to Java
- Implemented REST web services using Apache-CXF framework.
- Worked with complex SQL queries, SQL Joins and Stored Procedures using TOAD for data retrieval and update
- Worked on integrating the IBM Cognos reports with the application.
- Involved in writing the web service code to interact with other applications like My XO system.
- Implemented design patterns like Singleton, MVC, DAO Pattern andValue Objects /Data Transfer Objects (DTO) to transfer data between different tiers of the application to decrease the network traffic when invoking remote objects.
- Participated in Architect and design of the components using a distributed architecture on AWS cloud platform .
- Developed common reusable component libraries(CRUD Scaffolding) to be reused in different projects throughout the company's IT team using GWT , spring data, JPA.
- Integration of spring modules with AWS modules in order to consume third party services
- Converted the HTML pages to JSF Tag Specific Pages.
- Developed JSP and managed beans using JSF.
- Used Git and Source tree tools to maintain the version control.
- Used JUnit framework extensively for unit testing.
- Using Moovia to keep track of the application bugs and user story status as well as to coordinate with the Users.
- Uploaded and configured WADL file to SOAPUI and JMeter applications to test the web services application.
- Resolved production issues while deploying the application and provided the production support.
Environment: : Java 8, J2EE, Spring IOC, Spring MVC, JSF, Web Services,Hibernate,JSP, Java Script, jQuery, Html, CSS, Ajax, JSON, AngularJS, MyEclipse IDE, JAX-RS, JUnit, IBM Cognos, Oracle 10g, LOG4J, Drools, Tomcat, Python, Git, Source tree, Moovia and Agile methodology.
Confidential, Houston, TX
Sr. Full Stack Java/ J2EE Developer
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of the application like requirement gathering, Design, Analysis and Code development.
- Developed application based on the MVC Architecture using SpringMVC to define Dispatcher Servlet, Controller, model and View Resolver
- Used Spring Framework for DI/IOC and ORM components to support the Hibernate tool.
- Used SpringDAO for developing the data access layer.
- Used Core Java classes to implement business logic.
- Implemented Stream Collections using java 8.
- Used unit testing to test the business logic using complex predicates
- Involved in creating Restful web services using JAX-RS and JERSEY tool.
- Integrated Hibernate along with EHcache and used annotations for mapping ORM classes to DB.
- Used Oracle 10g as a database in the backend usingPL/SQL
- Developed Hibernate mapping file and the HQL queries for retrieving data from the Oracle database.
- Implemented Asynchronous messaging between components using JMS.
- Used Maven to build war and ear files to deploy on WebSphere Application Server.
- Monitored and fixed the error logs using Log4J, configured log4j.xml
- Used GIT as Version Control Tool.
- Involved in developing Deep like client and web applications using Spring MVC, Hibernate, Angular JS and Servlets.
- Extensively used AWS to integration with Enterprise and web applications. Persistence layer implemented using Hibernate framework.
- Wrote GWT code to create presentation layer using GWT widgets and event handlers.
- Followed Test Driven Development (TDD) and wrote server-side test cases using JUnit 4.12.
- Involved in consuming RESTful web services using Angular JS to render JSON data.
- Used POSTMAN for testing Rest Web Service.
- Implemented agile development process on Software Development Life Cycle.
- Done performance testing of the web services usingJMeter scripts.
- Actively participated in the daily SCRUM meetings to produce quality deliverables within time.
Confidential, Valley View, OH
Full Stack Java/ J2EE Developer
- Involved in analyzing a request, design, development, unit testing and implementation.
- Participated in requirement gathering and designed application using UML. Elaborated on the Use Cases based on business requirements and was responsible for creation of Class Diagrams, Sequence, Collaboration and Activity Diagrams.
- Source Control with Rational Clear Case/Clear Quest.
- IBM RequisitePro Used for Requirements tracking.
- Responsibilities included development of new modules of the application such as Web using J2EE technologies and Spring Framework.
- Developed AppLayer using Hibernate.
- Developed Hibernate mapping file and the HQL queries and CriteriaAPI for retrieving data from databases.
- Used SpringFramework for DI/IOC and ORMcomponents to support the Hibernate tool.
- Extensively worked on N-Tier architecture systems with application system development using Java, J2EE, JSP, Servlets, Struts, JMS, EJB, JDBC and Multithreading
- Developed SessionBean/EntityBeans for MPI.
- Developed User Interface using Struts, JSP, Java Script, Ajax and JSON.
- Used iText API to merger multiple pdfs into one pdf.
- Developed build scripts to generate the ear file with Maven.
- Having Experience with Crystal reports for MPI.
- Developed Restful web services that managed the multiple parallel client accessscenarios
- Developed server-side software modules and client-side user interface components deployed entirely inCompute Cloud of Amazon Web Services (AWS) .
- Developed soap webservices using cxf to interact with MPI Services.
- Used Soap UI for testing Web Service.
- Used SVN tool to maintain version control.
Environment: J2EE, Spring,Hibernate,Web Services,JSR-168 Portlets,WebLogic Portal, JMS, EJB,AJAX, Struts,JSP, Java beans, Web Services,Servlets, WebLogic Application Server,SOAP,XML,JAXP,JNDI,UML,CSS, DHTML,Oracle, Java Script, HTML, Apache Ant.
Confidential, Reston, VA
Java/ J2EE Developer
- Involved in all phases of System Development Life Cycle ( SDLC ) using Java/J2EE Technologies.
- Designed UI using JSP to add new functionality to the application, implemented Servlets to process UI requests and develop DAO, VO and java beans.
- Collapsed and rebuilt modules as per clients request and propagated changes to related modules.
- Developed Custom tag libraries, role based menu structure.
- Involved in configuration of Display tag properties to export data into EXCEL, PDF, XML and CSV formats and also implemented tiles framework.
- Developed JUnit test cases, performed unit and integration testing.
- Developed UI for File Cabinet Manager using JSP .
- Implemented Database Tables, Triggers, Views, Indexes, Federated Database Objects.
- Developed DDL and DML SQL Queries & HQL queries.
- Expanded database tables to accommodate new requirements, modify and rebuild stored procedures and table related objects. Performed database backup, restore and import/export from/to flat files.
- Designed and developed reports framework using iTEXT, the reports can be generated in XML, HTML, PDF and EXCEL.
- Worked on writing the web services client code for e-Payment gateway processing of Authorize.net and PayPal.
- Developed Web Services using Top Down Approach from WSDL to Java
- Worked with the team to develop POJO’s using Spring framework for dependency injection and integrating it with Struts framework and Hibernate.
- Developed server side utilities using Servlets, Java Beans, XML, and EJB.
- Developed Exception handling framework and used log4J for logging.
- Extensively used JUnit framework for unit testing.
- Distributed ObjectOriented Component analysis and Design according to industry leading J2EE platforms BEA WebLogic and IBM WebSphere.
- Worked on code optimization. Involved with various support tasks like debugging application, tracking changes and analyzing dependencies, provided technical support to clients.
- Developed web based applications using the Model-View-Controller(MVC framework) with Front Controller (Servlet), Views (HTML and JSP files) and DAO layer. Participated in presentation layer using HTMLand CSS for specific web pages.
- Regularly performed Server Maintenance Operations, Database Performance Monitoring and Optimization, analyzed Database Logs to track any issues.
- Analyzed WebSphere Heap dumps to analyze Memory Management in the production.
Environment: Windows, JDK1.5, JDBC 3.0,Java Servlets 2.4, Web Services, J2EE1.4, JSP2.1, Struts 1.2, Eclipse3.2, SQL, SQL Server, Spring framework 2.0, Hibernate3.2, JUnit, Apache Xerces, Apache XML Beans, HTML, Java Script, DHTML, XML, SVN, IBM-AIX, Java Mail1.1, JAXP1.0, CSS, XML Editor, Toad for DB2, IBM WebSphere Application Server.
Sr. Associate Java/ J2EE Developer
- Developed the applicationin Model View Controller ( MVC2 ) design patterns usingStruts, JSP, and Java Servlets .
- Deployed the application using OC4J Application Server.
- Involved in gathering requirements in the form ofUse Case Models.
- Developedweb-based user interfaces usingServlets, JSP, HTML, and XML.
- Encapsulated business logic with EJB and Java Beans.
- UsedOracle 10g as the database and created stored procedures.
- Developed DAO layer using JDBC and wrote several SQL queries to store and retrieve results from database. Developed Unix Shell Scripts to perform administrator related tasks.
- Implemented design pattern Data Access Objectsto obtain loose coupling between two tiers of the application and used Value Objects /Data Transfer Objects (DTO) to transfer data between different tiers of the application to decrease the network traffic when invoking remote objects.
- Created service layer using SOAP web services and JAXB.
- Converted the HTML pages to JSF Tag Specific Pages.
- Developed JSP and managed beans using JSF.
- Used Java Script for Client side validation.
- Used JUnit framework for unit testing.
- Responsible for writingXML, DTD's for Validation.
- Involved in front end development of report generation module using Swing.
- Worked on bug fixing and enhancements on change requests.
- Wrote Custom tags and Tag Library Descriptor (TLD) for encapsulating dynamic functionality and used JSTL tags for populating data on the JSP.
- Followed the Rational Rose (UML) for Full System Development Life Cycle.
- Used ConcurrentVersion System (CVS) as Version Control System.
- Designed Class diagrams and Sequence diagrams.
- Developed front- end interfaces and involved in Error Handling using JSP.
- Deployed the application in different working environments.
- Developed Web Services, which are published on to the WebSphere application server.
Jr.Associate Java/ J2EE Developer
- Studied the function requirements and prepared the application requirements word document.
- Developed Physician order entry forms using Java Swing API.
- Provided Guidelines for best practices of Software Management, Coding Standards and Code Commenting for better understandability.
- Extensively worked on Servlets, JSP, Java Beans, and JDBC.
- Implemented DDL and DML SQL Queries.
- Developed JDBC Connection Pool API as an interface to database for fast database response using bottom out transaction processing approach.
- Prepared deployment and migration documents and scripts for deployment and backup the application.
- Involved in Debugging and Assembly test and user acceptance Test of the end product on the development environment.