- Around Eight years of substantial experience in Object oriented analysis/design, development OOAD, OOPS, Model View Controller MVC, Java/JEE.
- Working experience in complete SDLC from Software Requirement Specification (SRS) to Operations and Maintenance and developing applications using Waterfall, Agile (Scrum) methodologies.
- Experience in building Microservices and implementing Spring Cloud - Netflix OSS Stack- Eureka and Hystrix Circuit Breaker.
- Experience in the implementation of Java SE & Java EE Technologies: JSP, Servlets, JSF, JSTL, EJB transaction application (CMP, BMP, Message-Driven Beans), Java Beans, JDBC, XML, Web Services, JNDI, Swing and Event Handling, Multi-Threading.
- Proficient in developing Web Services, related technologies &frame works: WSDL, SOAP, REST, JAX-WS, JAXB, JAX-RPC, AXIS and Jersey, SOAP UI and generating client’s client using Eclipse for Web Services consumption.
- Experience in using Hibernate for mapping Java classes to the database and using Criteria API and Hibernate Query Language (HQL).
- Experience working with RDBMS such as MySQL, MS SQL Server, DB2, Oracle and with the NoSQL Database like MongoDB to manage extremely large data sets.
- Experience in design and development of web-based applications using different web and application servers such as Apache Tomcat, WebSphere, JBoss, and WebLogic.
- Experience in AWS using EC2, S3, RDS, EBS, Elastic Load Balancer, Dynamo DB and Auto Scaling Groups.
- Experience with MOCKITO, TDD, and Junit in developing test cases and determining application functionality.
- Hands on experience in building tools like ANT, Maven, Gradle.
- Handled project files by using version control tools like CVS, SVN, Git and PVCS and bug tracking tools like Jira.
- Development experience in different IDE's like Eclipse, STS, NetBeans, RAD, and TOAD.
- Having Experience on UNIX commands and Deployment of Applications in Server.
- Ability to work effectively on the Linux and OSX platforms.
- Actively involved in the DevOps streamlining process through Jenkins CI and CD Release Automation
- Good understanding of Business workflow, Business logic and Business methods for further implementation of user requirement in a distributed application environment.
Languages: Java, SQL
J2EE Technologies: Servlets, JDBC, JSP, JMS, Java Security
Tools: & Framework: Struts, Spring, Spring MVC, Spring IOC, Spring AOP, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud- Netflix OSS- stack (Eureka, Hystrix-circuit Breaker), Spring Data(JPA), Hibernate, ANT, Maven, Apache ActiveMQ, Apache Camel, drools, Splunk, New Relic.
Web services: SOAP, UDDI, WSDL, JAX-RPC, Restful, JAX-RS, JAX-WS, JAX-B, Axis2
Architecture: Microservices, SOA.
Web/App Servers: IBM Web Sphere, Apache Tomcat, JBoss, Web Logic Server.
Database: Oracle, SQL-Server, MySQL server, DB2, H2, MongoDB/NoSQL.
Cloud Technologies: AWS (Amazon web services) -EC2, S3, Elastic Beanstalk EBS, Elastic Load Balancing ELB, API-GatewayDevOps Tools: Jenkins, Docker.
Testing Tools: JUnit, Soap UI, Putty, Postman, JMeter.
Version Control: Tortoise SVN, CVS, Rational Clear case, GitHub.
OS & Environment: Windows, Sun Solaris, UNIX, Linux.
Confidential, Menomonee falls, WI
Sr. Java Developer
- Involved in analysis, specification, design, and implementation and testing phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Involved in Daily Scrum meetings, Sprint planning and estimation of the tasks for the user stories, participated in retrospective and presenting Demo at the end of the sprint.
- Implemented Micro Web-Services to integrate between different applications components using Restful using Jersey in Spring Boot .
- Used AWS SDK for connection to Amazon S3 buckets and EC2 to deploy Docker container with Micro Services architecture.
- Used Java8 features in developing the code like Lambda expressions, creating resource classes, fetching documents from database.
- Used Embedded tomcat as a web server and Web Sphere as an application server to deploy various components of application.
- Used SQL for retrieving and storing the user data to and from the Oracle database.
- Made REST API calls from Angular JS and parsed the data to project to the client and handled the security and Authorization using Spring Security and OAuth 2.0 authentication protocol.
- Developed application service components and configured beans using Spring IOC, the creation of Hibernate mapping files and generation of the database schema.
- Developed solutions for handling cross cutting concerns using Spring AOP and log4j
- Worked on Posting queue logic by implementing Message-Driven bean (MDB) using JMS and deployed on Web Sphere server using IBM MQ as a broker.
- Jenkins is used as a continuous integration tool.
- Part of an agile team with continuous integration environment and used JIRA for tracking and creating tasks and raising tickets.
- Developed unit test cases to test business scenarios associated with each use case sequences.
- Configure Jenkins build jobs along with Maven, TestNG for Continuous Integration and for regression testing.
- Used Unix shell scripting to control access to the various applications hosted on the EC2 instances
- Used GIT Version Controller to maintain the version of the files and took the responsibility to do the code merges from branch to trunk and creating a new branch when new feature implementation starts.
- Worked on UNIX environment for development.
- Involved in analysis, design and development and testing phases of the application development using Agile methodology.
- Implemented Angular JS component router for navigation and services to connect the web application to back end APIs.
- Refactored existing monolithic application by identifying components that need to be transformed to Micro- services architecture, with Spring Boot -based services interacting through a combination of REST and AWS API-Gateway .
- Implemented Netflix library, Hystrix circuit Breaker for (Disaster Recovery) Application resiliency and graceful shutdown/ Fail-safe/fallback during services/third party’s failures and Hystrix Dashboard in Spring Boot Micro Service Applications.
- Done Python scripting implementation for processing database records.
- Developed the infrastructure code around payment processing, integrated with Stripe payment gateways PayPal, Master Pass and VISA for maintaining payment plans, subscription creation, Apple Pay and credit card processing.
- Used MongoDB as data storage and utilized aspects like replica sets, sharding, and clever document design to make service extensible scale and feature wise.
- Worked on programming the Kafka Producer and Consumer with the connection parameters and methods from JMS.
- Developed application based on the MVC Architecture using Spring Framework.
- Extensively Worked on writing different business logics in Core Java as per the requirement.
- Used Maven to Build the application and deploy application on Web Logic Application server.
- Involved in bug fixing, resolving incidents and enhancements logged by end users, business and production support team.
- Used Eclipse IDE to develop an application and GIT for version control of the source code.
- Involved in unit testing using JUnit and integrating the unit testing in build process with Maven for TDD (Test Driven Development)
- Implemented business logic of the system using POJO classes.
- Used JIRA ticketing system to keep track of issues and tasks on individuals.
- Involved in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) like Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation, and Testing of the project...
- Used RESTful methodology using HTTP Handlers in developing Web Service Replication interface for setting up data feeds for content transportation in XML and JSON formats.
- Implemented RESTful Web services in SOA (Service-oriented) Architecture to retrieve data from client side
- Implemented generating the verification hash code using the crypto package on NodeJS and Added user validations and user permissions by using the NodeJS .
- Performed Unit testing with Jasmine framework and Karma/Protractor
- Developed Stateless session beans to parse (parser framework) and process the user request into domain object (DAO design pattern) to delegate the business request to the business delegate object.
- Migrated corporate Linux servers from physical servers to Amazon AWS virtual servers
- Experience in designing and implementing AWS Solutions using EC2, S3, EBS, Elastic Load balancer (ELB), VPC and Cloud Formation
- Generated and authenticated the SAML token for backend webservices
- Used Apache Camel for messaging Active MQ and used CXF for Restful Services.
- Developed SOAP based web services using WSDL, SOAP, JAX-WS and AXIS.
- Consuming and exposing various Web services using JAX-RS and JSON to different systems for business services.
- Extensively used Hibernate and JDBC for retrieving and updating the data between the database and application.
- Involved in trouble shooting and fixing issues during migration in database connection code in JNDI and Oracle LDAP connection.
- Installed, secured, and configured AWS (Amazon Web Services) cloud servers, Tomcat, MySQL, Apache and Amazon AWS virtual servers (Unix).
- Implemented Continuous Integration Using Jenkins.
- Developed unit testing framework using JUnit test cases for continuous integration testing and used JTest Tool for performance testing
- EJB components are deployed on the Web Logic Integration with MQSeries using JMS database was Oracle.
- Extensively worked on Windows and UNIX operating systems.
- Involved in development, unit testing, performance tuning, application support & maintenance in Information Technology and analyzing and developing the application using Object Oriented Application & Design (OOAD).
- Developed, deployed and maintained Single Sign On (SSO) application in development, test and production environments.
- Exposing and consuming the services to the downstream/upstream applications using Apache CXF and REST services.
- Involved the development of server side POJO for data modeling of various account portfolios, equities, asset/equities ratios, by using core java collection, generics.
- Used JMS Queue communication in authorization module.
- Developed complex Web Services and tailored JAX-RS API to suit the requirement.
- Designed and implemented Business Delegate, Session Facade, and DTO Design Patterns.
- Involved in implementing the DAO pattern.
- Used SAX Parser to parse the XML files.
- Provided guidance on FIX messaging usage for onboarding several new Equity trading exchanges.
- Used Hibernate for mapping objects to the relational database.
- Developed new Report Overview RESTful Services Extensively used Hibernate in data access layer to access and update information in the database.
- Developed middle-ware components (EJB) to manipulate business Transactions and Configured JMS, EJB and Hibernate on Weblogic Server in Eclipse environment.
- Developed message drove beans to listen to JMS.
- Wrote SQL scripts for modifying the existing schema’s and introducing the new features in the existing schemas of Oracle.
- Implemented Struts MVC design pattern and front controller pattern to this project.
- Developed user interface by creating at least one webpage for each component using Struts web MVC and Action Servlet as front controller for this application.
- Developed Action Class components for performing business process execution and involved in configuration of struts configuration specific xml file.
- Involved in developing the Routings and configured Routing Program as scheduled the concurrent request.
- Developed Server-Side components for the business services for creating Items, BOM, Sourcing Rules, and substitute.
- Involved in raising the Notifications to Oracle Users through Mailing Concept for intimating to start the next process using workflow.
- Extensively worked on Oracle for writing complex queries in the business logic layer. Used joins, debugging the SCM related packages and customization.
- Extensively worked on creating the setups for Organizations, Templates, Concurrent Requests, Cross Reference Types, User Creations, assigning responsibilities, creating value sets, Descriptive Flex Fields etc. in Oracle Applications.
Environment: Java, JDBC, Servlets, Struts, JSP, Hibernate, Java Mail API, AJAX, HTML, XML, ANT, Log4J, CVS, RAD, Putty, Oracle, Web Sphere.Confidential
Jr. Java Developer
- Involved in the process of analysis, design, and development of the application.
- Participating in the implementation of design using vital phases of the Software development lifecycle (SDLC) that includes Development, Testing, Implementation and Maintenance Support in a WATERFALL methodology.
- Developed web application using Struts, JSP, Servlets, Java beans that use MVC design pattern
- Created user-friendly GUI interface and Web pages using HTML, CSS, and JSP
- Used Eclipse as IDE tool for creating Servlets, JSP, and XML.
- Used Hibernate framework for Entity Relational Mapping.
- Used MySQL database for data persistence.
- Used Rational Clear Case as source control system.
- Expertise on entire Intranet and Internet applications using Web/Application Servers like Tomcat Involved in unit testing, integration testing.
- Developed JUnit test cases for all the generated modules. Used SVN as version control.