- Experienced more than 8 years as a Java developer.
- Emphasis on Java programming, software development, C and data structures, Object oriented programming through C++ and database management systems
- Expertise in application software development using Java, J2EE Technologies,
- Hands on experience in different frame works for classes and interfaces to improve performance and separate business logic from presentation.
- In - depth knowledge of the Object Oriented Programming (OOP), Object Oriented Analysis (OOA) and development J2EE technologies
- Sound knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and JBoss application server
- Proficient in server side java programming
- JAVA: Core Java, J2EE technologies including Servlets, JSP, JSF, Web Services.
- Working knowledge of the open source technologies like Eclipse, AJAX, XML, Tomcat, CVS
- Excellent understanding of development and implementation using Object Oriented Programming (OOP) methodology and standard J2EE design patterns & guidelines.
- Excellent working knowledge of popular open source frameworks like Struts, Hibernate, Spring, Angular
- Strong experience in Model, View and Controller (MVC) architecture
- Experience in developing multi-threaded applications
- Having hands on experience in deploying web and JEE enterprise applications on Apache Tomcat and Weblogic application server
- Experience in developing and deploying session beans, entity beans representing different types of business logic abstractions .
- Expertise in Object Oriented and Multi-threaded/Concurrent Programming using Java and J2EE related technologies.
- Experience in using EJB, JMS, JNI, and JNDI for implementing J2EE technology
- Expertise working on windows, Linux and Unix operating systems
- Experienced in methodologies like Iterative, test driven development approach using SCRUM framework under Agile Methodology and Waterfall .
- Experienced in Product Development.
- Excellent communication skills, ability to work under pressure, withstanding long working hours
XML Technologies: HTML, XHTML, AJAX, JSF, Angular JS, XML, JSP, SAX, DOM, XSLT/XSL, XPATH, DTD, XSD, JAXB, JMS, WSDL, JSON
Frameworks: REST, Spring, SOAP, Hibernate 2x/3x, Struts 2.0, JUNIT, JNI
Tools: & Utilities: JDBC, MS Visio, MS Office, FTP, SQL PLUS, TOAD, JIRA, HP QC, HP ALM, ANT, Maven, Text pad, Notepad++, Edit plus, Filezilla, Eclipse IDE, Spring Source Tool Suite, MS Project Plan, Jenkins, Java Profiler, JQuery, AJAX, JSON
Application/Web Servers: APACHE TOMCAT, BEA Web Logic, IBM Web Sphere, JBOSS, and Oracle
Source Control: SVN, Star Team, CVS
Operating Systems: Windows XP/NT/2000/9x, MS-DOS, Linux, Sun Solaris
Development Frameworks and Tools: Waterfall, Agile
Others: MVC, Struts, Apache Ant.
- Participated in project planning sessions with business analysts and team members to analyze business IT Requirements and translated business requirements into working model.
- Designing and developing user interfaces using JSPs, Ajax and Jquery.
- Used SAX parser to parse the XML files.
- Worked on parsing analyte, SRC and lo inc mappings.
- Develop web application using Struts Framework.
- Implemented Rest and SOAP web services.
- Implemented Stored Procedures and triggers using PL/SQL in order to calculate and updated the tables inSQL Server database to implement business logic
- Use CVS for software configuration management and version control.
- Deploy the application on the WebLogic Application Server
- Used JSF framework in developing user interfaces using JSF UI Components, Validator, events and listeners.
Environment: Windows XP, Java, Angular JS, Struts 1.1, JSP, JSF, JDBC, HTML, XML, CSS, EJB, Web logic 6.1, Rest and SOAP web services, Star Team9 and Oracle 10g.Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Followed AGILE Methodology and participated in SCRUM Meetings.
- Analyzed System Requirement Specifications (SRS).
- Provided technical analysis and design of the system using UML Diagrams
- Responsible for setting up development environments and assisted deployment teams to deploy applications into various environments.
- Used Eclipse IDE for development and debugging of the application.
- Involved in fixing the bugs posted by the testing team.
- Used ANT to build jar and war files.
- Responsible for writing complex SQL and PL/SQL queries for writing stored procedures.
- Used CVS for version controlling, JUnit for unit testing and Log4j for writing the log files.
- Implemented web services.
Environment:: Windows XP, Java, Angular JS, PL/SQL, Struts 1.1, JSP, JSF, JDBC, HTML, CSS, EJB, Eclipse IDE, Oracle 10g.Confidential, NC
- Developed web application using Struts Framework; Developed user interfaces using JSP, HTML and CSS;
- Created Web.xml, Struts-config.xml, and Validation.xml files to integrate all the components in the Struts Framework.
- Involved in various stages of Enhancements in the Application by doing the required analysis, development,And testing.
- Designed logic and code for the registration and validation of the enrolling customer.
- Worked heavily with the Struts tags used strts as the front controller to the web application. Implemented Struts Frame work according to MVC design pattern
- Responsible for coding User interfaces using JSF
- Implemented validate framework for creation of validation.xml and used validation-rules.xml
- Designed and developed user interfaces using JSP, HTML and CSS.
- Deployed applications on JBoss Application Server.
- Involved in Unit Testing.
- Client calls and 24X7 on call support
Environment: Windows XP, Java, Struts 1.1, JSP, JBoss, JSF, JDBC, HTML, MVC, EJB, Oracle 9i.Confidential
- Integration of data into a database, which we acquired from different 3rd parties of schools and colleges, sports teams in USA.
- Tune and manage the performance of all the production database instances
- Managed trouble shooting the performance issues on the application backed & databases.
- Developed stored procedures and triggers etc.
- Provided training and leadership to other team members
- Defined and modified database tables to support software changes.
- Wrote database queries on Oracle9i.
- Developed JSF components to use similar features in multiple pages.
Environment: Windows XP, Oracle 10g, JSF, JSP, HTML, AJAX, EJB.Confidential
Module Lead / Java Developer
- Expertise in development of One Major Module.
- Involved in designing, Coding & debugging phases.
- Implemented Struts framework (Action and Controller classes) for dispatching request to appropriate class.
- Used CVS as a version-controlling tool for managing the module developments.
- Deployed applications using JBoss Application Server.
- Wrote database queries on Oracle9i.
- Worked on complete Server Side and contributed to the front-end development with the implementation of Action Classes.
- Involved in Unit Testing
- Worked with the QA team to sort out issues related to quality.
Environment: Windows XP, Java, Struts 1.1, JSP, JSF 2.0, JDBC, HTML, CSS, EJB, Oracle 9i.Confidential
- Development using JSP, Servlets and JDBC
- Unit testing the application.
- Understanding the requirements and Product functionality
- Involved Functional Discussions and designing.
- Primary responsibilities include analysis of requirements, development of server code inJava/J2EE.
- Involved in business logic code using spring and Core java.
- Writing JUnit Test Cases.
- Designed pages using JSF.
- Handling Releases& Deployment on System Integration, UAT and Production Environments.
Environment: Windows XP, Java, Struts 1.1, JSP, JSF, JDBC, HTML, CSS, EJB, Oracle 9i.Confidential, NJ
- Purchase Orders can be developed for different departments for their in and out orders based on the amount levels after that it can be send to the concerned managers for the authorization.
- This process automated by an oracle application where the purchase order of particular department can auto generated automatically once data is filled. PO Extract can be more reliable while quoting an order and redundant the human labor with more accurate and fast calculations
- Debug Database stored procedures and complex queries to extract, calculate or manipulate information
- Design, write, and test SQL queries.
- Design, implement and test database Schemas.
- Integrated back-end database code with business applications.
Environment: Windows NT, TMS, Oracle 8 Enterprise Server, PL/SQL, UNIX, and DB2