- Software Developer with 8 years of strong experience in java J2EE technologies like Object Oriented technologies, SDLC Process which includes translation of requirements into functional and technical specifications , Designing , Developing, Testing Implementation & Post production support using development methodologies like Waterfall , Agile/Scrum .
- Good experience in implementing J2EE compliant applications using various design patterns, struts, spring MVC Framework , Hibernate.
- Expertise in domains like Banking, Financial Services, Health Care Insurance.
- Excellent in front - end UI design implementations by writing HTML5/HTML , CSS3/CSS , Bootstrap, Java Script , JQuery . Mobile to make better Single Page Application ( SPA ) working on Node.JS Server.
- Set up, configured and maintained multiple web/application servers like IBM Web Sphere , Apache Tomcat and BEA Web logic
- Expertise in open source frameworks like Struts 2.0, JAXB, AXIS-2, JAAS (Java Authorization and Authentication System), JUNIT etc.
- Involved in using Core java concepts - Collections, Exception Handling, Multi-Threading, Concurrency, Serialization and java 1.8 features .
- Designed and deployed spring framework based web applications using principles of IOC (Inversion of Control) And AOP (Aspect Oriented Programming).
- Designing AWS Cloud Formation templates to create custom sized VPC, subnets , NAT to ensure successful Deployment of Web applications and database templates.
- Experience using integrated development environment like Eclipse , WebSphere Studio Application developer, RAD and NetBeans.
- Extensive Experience in cloud computing platforms like AWS (Amazon Web Services) And PCF (pivotal Cloud Foundry)
- Extensive experience in using SQL and PL/SQL to write Stored Procedures, Functions, Packages and Triggers.
- Developed unit test cases using Jasmine and Karma and performed end to end testing using Protractor and Selenium
- In- depth Experienced in writing MQL scripts in Ematrix environment and Shell Scripts.
- Understanding of Data Structures and Algorithms. Micro services architecture using Spring BOOT enabled REST API with the Spring Cloud modules.
- Experience in working with different operating systems like Windows, Linux and Unix
- Excellent work experience on RDBMS like Oracle and My SQL , creating SQL statements & Sub queries.
- Strong Knowledge in scripting technologies like Python , Scala , Shell , Groovy on Grails and Perl .
- Ability to learn and use new systems and paradigms in considerably less time, solid communicator with Exceptional team-building skills.
- Experience working in Kafka and Camel
- Developed deployment process using maven
- Used Aws (Amazon web services) deploying, managing and operating scalable, highly available, and fault tolerant systems
- Used Rally for tracking the project stories in Agile Methodology
J2EE Technologies: Struts, Spring, Hibernate, JMS, Servlets, JDBC, JNDI, EJB, Spring boot
Frame works: Apache struts, Hibernate, spring, AJAX, WebObjects, XML, Web Services, LDAP, Rails 2.X, Play
Web/Application Servers: Apache, Tomcat, Web-logic Server, WebSphere.
Tools: / IDEs: Eclipse, NetBeans. Maven
RDBMS / Database: ORACLE 8i/9i/10g, SQL Server, DB2, MySQL.
Web Development: HTML, CSS, XML, Java Script, React JS, AJAX, NodeJS, AngularJS. Jqeury,BackBone.js
Methodologies: OOAD using UML, Rational Rose, Agile/XP. Agile Scrum
Operating Systems: Windows2000/XP/2003, UNIX, LINUX, DOS.
Software: Oracle, MS Office, Adobe Photoshop, Flash.
Cloud: Aws, Aws2 EC2, Aws IAM, AWS SQS,AWS LAMBDA,AWS EFS
No Sql Db: Cassandra, Mongo DB
Confidential, Durham, NC
Full Stack Java Developer
- Developed and deployed the applications with huge customer base of more than a million users.
- Involved in Developing Web Application with Full Software Development life Cycle (SDLC) from Design to Deployment using agile methodologies.
- Created detail design documents, which has the UML design diagrams, table information, object model etc. that are required for the developer.
- Implemented MVC architecture using struts framework.
- Configured the struts-config.xml.
- Developed API using Hibernate to interact with the Oracle database
- Developed a controller Servlet that dispatches request to appropriate action Classes. .
- Use of multiple tools including Apache POI, ITEXT and JFREECHART.
- Used Struts tag libraries in the JSP pages.
- Extensively worked on Spring Bean wiring, Spring DAO and Spring AOP modules.
- Used Java Persistence API (JPA) and Hibernate for performing the Database Transactions.
- Using JPA for Designing and creating the entities and establishing the relation between the entities in a persisted way for EJB.
- Involved in developing EJB'S for the business logic using Session facade pattern and deploying them in Apache tomcat.
- Wrote complex Database PL/SQL Statement and Did PL/SQL tuning for the performance of the Database.
- Worked extensively on the Oracle database.
- Expertise in developing enterprise applications using Struts Frameworks.
- Involved in designing the user interfaces using JSP.
- Used JMS API for asynchronous communication by putting the messages in the message queue.
- Experience on configuring auto scalable and highly available microservices set with monitoringand logging using AWS, Docker, Jenkins and Splunk
- Implemented SOA architecture with web services using SOAP, WSDL, UDDI and XML
- Exposed Survey API to other applications in DOE using Apache Axis2.
- Used Apache to build projects, which assisted in testing, and produce reports on projects.
- Created the domains, application servers and load balancers using WebLogic 9.0.
- Used Web 2.0 to scrape the event data from various web sites.
- Developed the application under J2EE Architecture using Spring, Struts, Hibernate, Servlets, Web logic and JSP.
- Layout and design the overall architecture and migration approaches using Oracle ADF.
- Used Node.js to run Grunt tasks and build properly the project (compile, minify, concat etc.) and Implement modules into Node JS to integrate with designs and requirements.Used GruntJS , BowerJS, Express from NodeJS .
- Developed reporting dashboards, which processes large amount data that are stored in Elastic Search and My SQL platforms and generates reports and displays in dashboards
- Involved in implementing JQuery for providing interactive user interfaces.
- Written Test cases using Junit to validate the application flows in different scenarios in the Standalone application.
Confidential, Portland, Me
Full Stack Java Developer
- High-level design and low-level design of AML UI, KYC Web Services, ILOG Jrules.
- Implementing of AML KYCS front end (Create Entity page, Search Entity page, Retrieve Entity page and Update Entity page) using JSP, Spring MVC framework.
- Generation of client jars for search Entity, Retrieve Entity, Create Entity and Update Entity web services.
- Integration of web services in AML Front end.
- Writing java client code for Search Entity, Retrieve Entity, Create Entity, Update Entity and associate management web services.
- Writing build scripts to generate client jars for Search Entity, Retrieve Entity, Create Entity, update Entity, and Associate management web services using both Axis2 and WebSphere Runtime environments.
- Integration of ILOG Jrules with front end.
- Using Apache Commons Configuration API to read configuration data (AppId, urls. etc) from DB2 for (AML FE).
- Creating the data source in WebSphere application server.
- SSO integration with AML front end.
- Designing and development of KYC search and GAR search SOA java web services.
- Writing java client code for KYC search and GAR search web services.
- Designing and development of kyc validation web service which is used for front end validations and an interface between front-end and ILog JRules.
- Leveraging Web Services with SAAJ for SOAP messaging.
- Utilizing Apache Commons Configuration API to read configuration data (AppId, wsdl hurls etc) from Oracle for (KYC Services).
- Using GitHub in sold we can secure the details of the customer by executing in GitHub
- Creating the JDBC data source in WebLogic application server.
- Involved in provisioning AWS S3 buckets for backup of the application and sync this contents with remaining S3 backups, by creating entry for AWS S3 SYNC in crontab
- Worked on Proof of Concept for developing application using Node Js and Mongo DB
- Writing Create Entity validation rules and kyc validation rules using ILOG Jrules
- Writing DML scripts to store application help text in DB2 database, Oracle database
- Configured AWS IAM and Security Group in Public and Private Subnets in VPC..
- Promoting DML scripts to DB2 and Oracle databases.
- Setting up Rational ClearCase (Thick Client) and Rational ClearCase Remote Client (CCRC) plug-in for Rational Application Developer, ILOG Rules studio and WebLogic workshop.
- Setting up Cruise Control to automate the build process, this will get the code from clear case and build the ear/jar files. Used kafka for data streaming.
- Migrate EAR/JAR files to non-prod WebLogic /WebSphere/ILOG RES servers.
- Coordinating the AML production releases with WebLogic/WebSphere webadmin and DB2/Oracle DBA.
- Providing production support for AML FE, KYC web Services, and ILOG JRules .
- Working with LT team to run the Load Test on AML application.
- Using Interoscope for performance monitoring.
- Coordinating with system admin to setup MQ environment .
- Extensive usage of Node JS in implementing the server side build deploys automation and building DEVOPS process from TFS.
Environment: JDK1, Rational Application Developer, Spring MVC, AppFuse, Nodejs, Solaris1, webSphere Application Server, IBM HTTP Server, BEA WebLogic Application Server9, ILOG Jrules, DB2, Oracle9i, Axis2, Apache Ant, Rational Base Clear Case, Aws S3, Aws, Mongo Db, Clear Case, Rational ClearQuest,Site minder Single Sing On, XML Spy, TOAD for oracle, Maven, Toad for DB2,Github, Interoscope, Mercury
Confidential, Weehawken, NJ
Java/ J2EE Developer
- Designed and developed the project using MVC design pattern.
- Involved in preparing Technical Design document of the project.
- Designed and developed application using JSP Custom Tags, Struts tags & JSTL tag libraries.
- Developed Controller Servlets action and action from objects for process of interacting with Sybase database using Struts.
- Implemented SOA architecture for different application to exchange data for business process.
- Used and configured Struts DynaAction Forms, MessageResources, ActionMessages, actionerrors, Validation.xml, Validator-rules.xml.
- Followed Agile Methodology (TDD, SCRUM) to produce high Quality software and satisfy the customers.
- Wrote build & deployment scripts using shell, Perl and ANT scripts.
- Wrote stored procedures and Database Triggers using PL/SQL.
- Involved in using IBM WebSphere MQ Series connection with AS/400(IBM SYSTEM i)
- Worked in using JBoss Application Server for deploying and testing the code.
- Developed Report functionalities in excel using Jakarta Poi.
- Involved in Prototype using Macromedia Dream weaver.
- Designed network diagram, and set up the Development Environment, SIT and UAT environment by installing and configuring Web Logic Application Server on UNIX environment.
- Used SAX and DOM for parsing XML documents and XSLT for transformation.
- Developed EJB's (Session Beans) for implementing business logic and transactional services.
- Developed Message Handler Adapter, which converts the data objects into XML message and Invoke an enterprise service and vice-versa using JAVA, JMS, MQ Series.
- Responsible for preparing use cases, class and sequence diagrams for the modules using UML.
- Developed Data Access Layer to interact with backend by implementing Hibernate Framework.
- Wrote JUNIT classes for the services and prepared documentation.
- Developed Data Access Objects to access middleware web services as well as Sybase database.
- Integrated various modules and deployed them in WebSphere Application Serve
- Uesed Spring web mvc for the controllers
Environment: Java, j2ee, mainframe, c++, struts, servlets, ejb2.0, jdbc, junit, html, java script, xml, xslt, corba, pl/sql, db2, websphere application server, apache tomcat, eclipse, jboss, visual source safe,Unix (Solaris), ibm websphere mq series, agile, uml, my sql, hibernate, kafka, Sybase.
Confidential, Allen, TX
Java/ J2EE Developer
- Used Agile Methodologies and SDLC for managing life-cycle development of the project.
- Translated client's business requirements into use case models
- Implemented Restful web services using JAX-RS and JERSEY tool.
- Created internal &external services, Entity services and Handlers.
- Involved in creating and extracting data from database using SQL Queries, PL/SQL on Oracle Database.
- Actively Participated in the Daily scrum meetings to provide quality deliverables within time.
- Designed and Developed RESTFUL Web Services and tested using Postman.
- Used REST and SOAP web services to exchange information.
- Involved in multi-tiered J2EE design utilizing Spring IOC and Hibernate.
- Used JMS to communicate with vendor.
- Integrated spring with ORM frameworks such as Hibernate and JPA (Java Persistence API).
- Generated Hibernate classes and mapping XML files using hibernate-tools and written the save, update and search methods in DAO using Hibernate methods and HQL queries.
- Implemented Lazy Loading and Eager Loading of Hibernate framework.
- Implemented Caching technology of Hibernate to boost up Applications performance.
- Used Spring configuration files and its application context object for creating various factory objects.
- Involved in the integration of Spring components for implementing Inversion of Control (IOC) using Dependency Injection (DI) and integration of other spring components like Dispatcher servlets, Controllers, Model and View Objects.
- Developed JSP, JSF and Servlets to dynamically generate HTML and display the data to the client side. Extensively used JSPtag libraries.
- Used Java and J2EE Design Patterns like Factory, Singleton, Business Delegate, MVC, Service locator, chain of responsibility and DAO pattern.
- Used AngularJS for Client-Side Caching and Hibernate EH Cache for Server Side Caching.
- Implemented AngularJS Controllers to maintain each view data. Implemented Angular Service calls using Angular Factory.
- Used Kinvey platform for delivering mobile enabled applications
- Being as a developer Kinvey is used to build applications twice as fast and at cost efficiency.
- Used Log4J for configuration and customization of logs.
- Worked on Bug fixing and enhancements on change request.
- Provided Production support for the application after deployment.
- Formulation of microservices-based integration software development meta-architecture, framework and continuous delivery pipeline and its exemplary realization through a few production services
Environment: Java/J2EE, java script, AJAX, IBM WebSphere, IBM Clear case,Spring IOC, AOP, MVC, JDBC template, JQuery, AngularJS, eclipse web services-SOAP & Restful, JMeter,Apache CXF, JMeter, ApacheCXF,WSDL,JUNIT, Mockito, JMS, Agile Methodology, Scrum, Design Patterns, Servlet, JSP, XML, SVN, MySQL,SQL Developer, Eclipse, Maven, Log 4J, JBOSS, Log4j. Css3
Java/ J2EE Developer
- Implemented Struts Framework in the presentation tier for all the essential control flow, business level validations and for communicating with the business layer.
- Developed Struts Framework Action Servlets classes for Controller and developed Form Beans for transferring data between Action class and the View Layer.
- Implemented Struts Validators framework to validate the data.
- Developed Ant(build.xml) targets for build and deployments on WebSphere ApplicationServer 5.0.
- Developed Stored Procedures in the Oracle 9i database.
- Performed impact analysis on the dependency projects of OneSource Project.
- Involved in writing unit test plans and developing test cases using Junit.
- Used Configuration Management and Version Control tool CVS.
Environment: Java,J2EE,Eclipse,Windows,DOTNET,UNIX,JSP/Servlets,JQuery,Apache,Tomcat, JDBC,XML,XSLT,XSD,SAX,JAXP,HTML,Oracle,UNIX.