- 8+ years of experience in full lifecycle development of client server based business applications using variety of Internet and Client Server development technologies and object oriented technologies
- Well experienced in Core Java - asynchronous programming, multithreading, collections and a few design patterns.
- Expertise in developing and consuming Micro services, Web Services including different technologies and standards like SOAP/UDDI/WSDL, RESTful, JAX-WS
- Experienced in GUI and web services design and development using HTML, Java Script, AJAX, CSS, JSP Tag libraries, XML and JSON
- Hands on experience on Big Data Technologies like Hadoop, Apache Flume, Apache Hive, Apache thrift server, Hadoop Distributed file systems and Apache Spark
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) Certified Developer - Associate
- Experience on working with Amazon Web Services (AWS) EC2 instances, SQS, S3 and AWS Java SDK
- Expertise in using J2EE Application Servers like JBoss Portal server and Web Servers like Tomcat
- Expertise in database modelling and development using SQL and PL/SQL in MySQL, Oracle and NoSql Databases like Cassandra and MongoDB
- Hands on experience developing reports using BIRT
- Experience in writing Unit test cases using Junit, Mockito, PowerMock and ATDDs using Cucumber and Gherkin
- Experience in implementing dynamic web applications using Application Servers like JBoss, Apache Tomcat deploying in various environments like Windows and Linux
- Expert knowledge over J2EE Design Patterns like MVC Architecture, Singleton, Factory Pattern, Front Controller, Session Facade, Business Delegate
- Proficiency in developing Model View Controller (MVC) Architecture based applications using Spring Framework
- Have good knowledge working on XML Suite of Technologies XML, XSL, XSLT, validations with DTD & XML Schema and processing files with SAX, DOM Parsers
- Hands on experience in using VMware’s vCenter and vSphere Administration, Java Swings, Apache Wicket framework, iOS
- Experience in using Maven and ANT for build automation
- Experience in using version control and configuration management tools like SVN, GIT
- Good working knowledge on Application development life cycle process
- Well versed with open source environment
Programming Languages: Core & Advanced Java
Server Side Technologies: Servlets, JSP, JDBC, JSTL, JSF
Design Patterns: MVC, Singleton, Factory, Composite, Session Facade
Web Technologies: HTML 5, CSS3, AngularJS, Angular2, JQuery, CSS, AJAX, Java Script, XML, XSLT, JSON
Frameworks: Spring, Apache Wicket, Hibernate, Struts, Eclipse.
Web Servers: Jboss, Apache Tomcat Server and WebSphere
Databases: Cassandra, MySQL, Oracle, MongoDB
Source code control tools: SVN, GIT
Cloud SDKs: AWS java SDK, VI java SDK
Others: OAuth 2.0
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
Senior Java Full stack Developer
- Developed Micro services & APIs using Spring Boot
- Used Apache Kafka cluster as messaging system between the APIs and Micro services
- Worked with Spring Integration to connect different components of the service seamlessly
- Used JSF Framework and VXML to implement IVR (Interactive Voice Response) Application.
- Automated inbound and outbound calls using IVR
- Developed IVR system which provides refined method of optimizing and managing supply.
- Developed Single page web application using Angular JS to manage sworn documents for mortgage loans.
- Developed Angular JS Controllers to in corporate business logic in to application.
- Developed custom Directive to render HTML in a semantic way for web applications.
- Configured Angular routing module to configure routes in the application.
- Built Custom services and utilized existing services like http service to invoke Rest service calls.
- Consumed various SOAP and REST web services related to Partnerships and Branded cards processing systems
- Experience working with Docker, Kubernetes or related technology
- Used Docker to containerize the Services and APIs to run on EC2 instances
- Involved in Cassandra Data Modelling for Partnership’s system Modernization
- Worked on Datastax’s Cassandra Java API to interact with the Cassandra Cluster
- Worked on creating Spring Data Repositories for SQL/NoSQL databases
- Knowledge on Apache Spark java API
- Worked on Drools to configure rules as per business requirements
- Used Spring framework to handle application logic and make calls to business objects and services
- Creating the AWS stacks for Dev/QA Environments which include Consul, Apache Kafka, Zookeeper, Shipyard master/slave, Cassandra and Spark Clusters
- Worked on Mesosphere’s Mesos and Marathon to handle application deployment
- Work on AngularJS components for pay-by-phone UI
- Have written ATDD Tests using Cucumber and Gherkin
- Developed Unit Tests using Junit, Mockito and PowerMock and Involved in functional and integration testing
- As part of documentation, have written Swagger Docs for APIs
- Worked with Product Owners and SMEs to understand the requirements and implement the same
- Analysed requirement documents, created use cases and designed and developed prototype
Confidential, Pittsburgh, PA
- Involved in write application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON and hence building type ahead feature for zip code, city and county look up using jQuery, Ajax and jQuery UI.
- Enhanced user experience by designing new web features using MVC Framework like Angular JS, accommodate these advanced and fast technologies.
- Involved in developing the Controller framework using Annotated REST based spring controller.
- Involved in setting up the application Service layer using Spring IOC framework.
- Implemented Struts framework based on the Model View Controller design paradigm.
- Implemented Object-relation mapping in the persistence layer using Hibernate frame work in conjunction with spring functionality.
- Extensively used Angular UI (Bootstrap) for ng-grid, and UI components.
- Used Spring framework to inject the DAO and Bean objects, auto wiring the components.
- Worked on development of Hibernate, including mapping files, configuration file and classes to interact with the database.
- Designed and developed various modules of the application with J2EE design architecture and frameworks like Spring MVC architecture and Spring Bean Factory using IOC, AOP concepts.
- Built the UI part of address verification service where users can select or ignore recommended address using JQuery Ajax and model.
- Designed custom Node.js module to, programmatically generate a path for a RESTful endpoint (CRUD) with MongoDB back end, provided a schema.
- Created continuous integration builds using Maven and SVN control.
- Created UI designs using Web 2.0 standards
- Responsible for creating the screens with table-less designs meeting W3C standards.
- Customized the Node.js server to pick the local Package. JSON and run the applications without changing the local paths and variables.
- Developed dynamic web pages using HTML, jQuery, Bootstrap, CSS3 and Sublime Text Editor.
- Developed page layouts, navigation, animation buttons and icons.
- Designed CSS based page layouts that are cross-browser compatible and standards-compliant.
- Closely work with the QA Team to give user enhanced experience and reduce the number of key strokes for given scenario.
Confidential, Tampa, FL
Java/ J2EE Developer
- Developed Presentation tier implementation which involves in creating the JSP pages, configuring action classes and developing several Action classes involved in the project.
- Used Spring Framework as middle tier application framework, persistence strategy using spring support for Hibernate for integrating with database.
- Worked on Server-side pagination for processing high volume of data to the UI.
- Validation is performed using Struts validator.
- Implemented Hibernate in the data access object layer to access and update information in the Oracle10g Database
- Created a Front-end application using JSPs and Spring MVC for registering a new entry and configured it to connect to database using Hibernate.
- Developed Web Service provider methods (bottom up approach) using WSDL, XML and SOAP for transferring data between the Applications.
- Configured the Hibernate configuration files to persist the data to the Oracle 10g Database.
- Used Hibernate as ORM tool for accessing database.
- Designed and developed all the user interfaces using JSP, Servlets and spring framework.
- Designed, Developed and analysed the front-end and back-end using JSP, Servlets and spring.
- Configured the deployment descriptors in Hibernate to achieve object relational mapping.
- Write SQL queries to pull some information from the Backend.
- Created JSP pages using standard JSTL tags, Struts tags and custom tags.
- Worked on Web Sphere Application Server.
- Used Ajax to provide dynamic features where applicable.
- Developed several DAO's using Hibernate.
- Used Log4J for logging and analysing system performance and flow, involved in code refactoring and bug fixing
- Used Agile Development methodology of software development.
- Part of production support team, which involved in resolving production related issues.
Confidential, Cincinnati, Ohio
- Involved in the development of the Middle-tier and Backend using Java, J2SE, J2EE and Oracle.
- Developed the User Interface (UI) using Java Server Pages (JSP) utilizing Custom Tag Libraries and XSLs.
- Also Transformed XML documents into other formats such as XHTML by using XSLT.
- Developed the Presentation Layer, Business Logic Layer, DAO and Transfer Object using MyEclipse
- Developed and modified the Action classes and custom business classes implementing Struts-Framework.
- Implemented Struts Model View Controller architecture to develop presentation tier and business layer.
- Configured the struts-config.xml files to create and modify the form beans, Action classes and action mappings.
- Developed Java utility classes for common application functionality like database access, error logging and configuration file.
- Used web service calls for exchanging data with the other applications.
- Configured the Web Sphere instance for data sources.
- Developed and modified the stored procedures, the DAO (Data Access Objects) and VO (value Object) classes for separating the Data Access logic and business logic
- Created JUnit test cases and test suites for testing the application
- Extensively participated in Spring and IBatis application integration. Spring is used to integrate Struts and IBatis
- Used Log4j for logging.
- Used Rational Clear Quest for Defect resolution.
- Developed Web Services using SOAP, WSDL, UDDI and JAX-WS programming model.
- Developed the Presentation Layer, Business Logic Layer, DAO and Transfer Object using MyEclipse
- Worked in Spring AOP Interceptors in Logging and Auditing.
- Used IBatis for object-relational mapping (ORM) and for database operations in MySQL
- Used MAVEN for building the application and deployed it on Weblogic Application Server
- Used CVS to maintain version control to check in, checkout and co-ordinate among team members.
- Implemented tabs for Compliance using Apache Wicket
- Implemented some of the features on Dashboard
- Used JSP, Java Script, HTML, and CSS for manipulating, validating, customizing, error messages to the User Interface.
- Maintained the existing code based developed in Spring and Hibernate framework by incorporating new features and fixing bugs.
- Designed and developed all the user interfaces using JSP, Servlets and Spring framework.
- Created an XML configuration file for Hibernate for Database connectivity.
- Have hands on experience on VMware vCenter
- Good working experience on VMware vSphere
- Worked on application’s UI using Apache wicket framework
- Involved in defining role based functionality
- Have done rigorous regression testing
- Have done unit testing using Junit
- Involved in Documenting the services using XLSLT
Environment: J2EE, JDK 1.6.0, VMware vSphere, VMware vCenter, Apache Wicket, Eclipse, IBM WebSphere 7.0, Spring MVC, Hibernate, GIT, Maven etc.